BBOTD Saturday 14th Dec 2013

Re: BBOTD Saturday 14th Dec 2013 Trainer Mr M.Jefferson is another man that can be very shrewd at times and sends out just the one for Southwell, he also owns this horse and the horse in question seems to like today's course, the 7yr old gelding does have more hard luck stories than one of our platoon members that being Jinxy, not sure if he's on them or off them these days but moving on, anyway - the selection knows today's track well and his last three runs here read 3-3-2 he always seems to get in the mood when it's just a little late, but if jockey P.McDonald can get him going just a little bit sooner he will surely post another fine effort. P.McDonald knows him well and gets the leg up for the 5th time, he has a good record with the fella with four rides winning 3 and taking bronze here last time out, from his two rides on the card i have him down as this being his best chance of taking home wages. Trip - course - jockey booking - price all add for a bet. 13:10 Southwell - Uncle Brit. 0.5 E/w Bet @ 15/2 Paddy Power - ''BOG''

Re: BBOTD Saturday 14th Dec 2013 1500 cheltenham 1pt win the new one 1/2 willy hills 5 year old gelding won in convincing fashion on his seasonal debut last time out winning by 10 lenghs,hes up against his conquerer at aintree earlier this year,and im hoping this shorter trip suits my guy,the market suggests its a 2 horse race,and if we get the same race as at aintree it should be worth watching, albeit my guy getting his head in front this time

Re: BBOTD Saturday 14th Dec 2013 Colour Squadron 2.25 ch 6/1 betV 1pt win Im on them Jimmy. Think I'm an addict and an unlucky 1 at that so if anyone is reading this give this bad boy a wide berth. Tony takes the mount and CS was very unlucky not to win the PP LTO over CD. Hampered by a fallen horse then unbalanced before he eventually found his stride to finish strongly. Should have won a few class races but for falling also so I think he may be well handicapped

Re: BBOTD Saturday 14th Dec 2013 D11.55 Corkage 1pt Win 14/1 Paddypower I might as well get my daily loser out of the way early and enjoy the rest of the day ! This horse has won 2 of its 5 hurdles races at the track with form of 1-3-2-1-8. The key here though is the forecast good ground which will play to the horses strengths, the 2 course wins and second were all on good ground. The added bonus is that the horse has now fallen to a very attractive handicap mark and if the first time visor can sharpen it up, then the 14/1 could look very generous indeed.

Re: BBOTD Saturday 14th Dec 2013

Colour Squadron 2.25 ch 6/1 betV 1pt win Im on them Jimmy. Think I'm an addict and an unlucky 1 at that so if anyone is reading this give this bad boy a wide berth. Tony takes the mount and CS was very unlucky not to win the PP LTO over CD. Hampered by a fallen horse then unbalanced before he eventually found his stride to finish strongly. Should have won a few class races but for falling also so I think he may be well handicapped
Pic of Colour Squadron when he got the news you were backing him. 2013-04-19_sport_racing_1_1.jpg

Re: BBOTD Saturday 14th Dec 2013 14.25 Cheltenham - Gauvain - EW @ 33\1 PP BOG Back down to lowest handicap mark over fences since December 2010 and probably has a better chance than his odds suggest as outsider of the field. Has won over fences 3 times at shorter distances here at Cheltenham and should be able to perform with credit over the 2m 5f of Saturdays big handicap. Has run 4 times this season over hurdles and while disappointing has always been a better chaser. Been running over 3m plus in last 2 races over hurdles and while does not stay that sort of distance should have improved fitness for a crack at this race. Very capable horse just very inconsistent and question marks about whether he still retains his jumping ability. If he does could provide a shock!

Re: BBOTD Saturday 14th Dec 2013 Cheltenham 3:35 - Osborne House Relkeel Hurdle (Grade 2) The French horse could well be the one they all have to beat but the horse has much different ground to contend with at Cheltenham tomorrow which could be a negative. You can make a solid case for all four runners but I personally think that Willie Mullins coming to Cheltenham with one horse is a tip in itself. This is also Ruby Walsh's only ride of the day so in a small field like this I think the 7/2 is value. Glens Melody WIN @ 7/2 Coral Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/relkeel-hurdle-betting-ruby-walsh-willie-mullins-coming-with-1-horse-is-a-tip-in-itself

Re: BBOTD Saturday 14th Dec 2013 3.00 Cheltenham The New One 1/2 Stan James BOG Nicholls is flying at the moment but Zarkandar was readily put in his place lto by Annie Power. He will expose any chinks in the armour of The New One. However if he is t keep his aspirations alive for the champion hurdle The New One must win. Good last year he won very well at Kempton lto and should win again. 1 Point win for nap purposes The New One 1/2 Stan James BOG

Re: BBOTD Saturday 14th Dec 2013 1.15pm @ Cheltenham 'Tanks For That' 5/1 (Hills) My initial selection has already been tipped so a quick switch to plan B, might be lucky. Nicky Henderson has a strong hand in this race with 4 of the runners and some decent horses in those entries, but the stable jockey sways it for me. Pulled up last time but that doesn't tell the whole story as was still in the mix with a few to jump and drops back to optimum trip here. I wouldn't be surprised to be fighting it out with a stablemate at the end of this race but i'll take Geraghty's strength in the finish on this strong traveling sort. 1 point win

1.50 Cheltenham - Kings Palace win 5/4 WH Won lto over 3m2 at Cheltenham meeting in October, beating Creepy by a good margin and that franked the form by winning nto in a grade 2 also at chelt , 3rd place Monbeg was 4th by 4L nto and won Friday in a grade 3. Even aerial who finished 7th and beaten a long way won a novice hurdle nto and now rated 139. Two mentioned previously also earned decent ratings next time out so form looks strong enough and selection still relatively unexposed. Drops by 2f to 3Miles but at least stays every yard of the track and will be there at the finish. Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Re: BBOTD Saturday 14th Dec 2013 Cheltenham 3.00 - Zarkandar (1pts win 5/2 Bet365) A race that looks very likely to revolve around two horses in Zarkandar and the very short priced favourite The New One. Zarkandar won this race last year and finished ahead of The New One in April at Aintree when gamely holding on and while It's hard to fault The New One's chances at these odds I feel the value is with Zarkandar.

Re: BBOTD Saturday 14th Dec 2013 1225 D: Warden Hill 2/1 SJ Warden Hill ran really well when winning at Kempton over 2m5f and then was messed about in a hot handicap next time. This step up to 3m should suit especially on a track like Doncaster and i think represents the best form i the race and wasn't impressed by the rival Silver Eagle last time out at all.

Re: BBOTD Saturday 14th Dec 2013 Wolverhampton 6.50 - Solar Deity 5/2 Bet365 BOG I am a big fan of this horse and the way he powered clear from a useful bunch LTO was very impressive. The form hasnt worked out quite how I would have expected from the 3 main runners NTO (2nd and 4th below form at Southall - 6th won on Polytrack), but his form before that, especially back here behind My Freedom has a very solid look about it. The horse is actually 3 from 5 a this track and Martin Harley has a 31% strike rate in the last 14 days where as Marco Botti has a 38% SR in the same period. The draw has been pretty kind too. My main concern would be if they let Marshgate Lane have too much of an easy lead.

Re: BBOTD Saturday 14th Dec 2013 Hope it's ok to start posting now. 8:20 Wolverhampton I was on this horse last week and was reasonably impressed when it won at 11/8, has been going very well at wolves with all decent efforts, and with Hayley Turner on board and hopefully on her way back to her best this has a huge shout. Only 1lb higher than when winning last week (same as market leader) but he price is huge in my opinion. 1pt win George Fenton Wolverhampton 8:20 13/2 (betvictor)

Re: BBOTD Saturday 14th Dec 2013 Hope it's ok to start posting now. 8:20 Wolverhampton I was on this horse last week and was reasonably impressed when it won at 11/8, has been going very well at wolves with all decent efforts, and with Hayley Turner on board and hopefully on her way back to her best this has a huge shout. Only 1lb higher than when winning last week (same as market leader) but the price is huge in my opinion. 1pt win George Fenton Wolverhampton 8:20 13/2 (betvictor)

Re: BBOTD Saturday 14th Dec 2013

Hope it's ok to start posting now. 8:20 Wolverhampton I was on this horse last week and was reasonably impressed when it won at 11/8, has been going very well at wolves with all decent efforts, and with Hayley Turner on board and hopefully on her way back to her best this has a huge shout. Only 1lb higher than when winning last week (same as market leader) but the price is huge in my opinion. 1pt win George Fenton Wolverhampton 8:20 13/2 (betvictor)
Welcome mate:ok

Re: BBOTD Saturday 14th Dec 2013 1.45 Sou - Stoney Quine - win at 7/4 bog wm hill Only runner here with course experience having won twice here over 7 furlongs Finished strongly to win last time so extra furlong may help and looks tactically versatile having run from the front and held up. Might be best going from the front in this small field

Re: BBOTD Saturday 14th Dec 2013 4 winners and a place so far; Later Runners;

Wolverhampton 6.50 - Solar Deity 5/2 Bet365 BOG I am a big fan of this horse and the way he powered clear from a useful bunch LTO was very impressive. The form hasnt worked out quite how I would have expected from the 3 main runners NTO (2nd and 4th below form at Southall - 6th won on Polytrack), but his form before that, especially back here behind My Freedom has a very solid look about it. The horse is actually 3 from 5 a this track and Martin Harley has a 31% strike rate in the last 14 days where as Marco Botti has a 38% SR in the same period. The draw has been pretty kind too. My main concern would be if they let Marshgate Lane have too much of an easy lead.
Hope it's ok to start posting now. 8:20 Wolverhampton I was on this horse last week and was reasonably impressed when it won at 11/8, has been going very well at wolves with all decent efforts, and with Hayley Turner on board and hopefully on her way back to her best this has a huge shout. Only 1lb higher than when winning last week (same as market leader) but he price is huge in my opinion. 1pt win George Fenton Wolverhampton 8:20 13/2 (betvictor)