PL Exclusive - Genting Poker GPS League - Grand Final THURSDAY 22nd March  

1. 1.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: PL Exclusive - Genting Poker GPS League - Leg 4 Sunday 4th March Reg is open for tomorrows game, don't go leaving it too late before joining folks. It's still all to play for, just a single win or combination of good results and you too could be playing for £25k, no better time to join in :cheers

Re: PL Exclusive - Genting Poker GPS League - Leg 5 Sunday 11th March Our friends at Genting Poker are running another freeroll on the 11th March with seats to the Genting Poker Series as well as satellite tokens up for grabs. This is open to all Genting players and is password protected. Make sure you like them on facebook and/or follow their website or blog for full details.

Re: PL Exclusive - Genting Poker GPS League - Leg 2 Sunday 19th Feb well played pots, and well done oosen and DB.. thought it was my night tonight,running so good until my trip 8`s got done by my bogey hand of oosens, 9/9,he flushes on the river making sure of the straight he hit on the turn....

Re: PL Exclusive - Genting Poker GPS League - Leg 5 Sunday 11th March

Managed to beat my younger brother heads up in the final - well pleased :lol He knows I'm the best player in our family and this just proves it.
Can you ask him to post about the username please. Can you also confirm whether it's you or he playing as oosengoosen in the Stan's league please? :unsure

Re: PL Exclusive - Genting Poker GPS League - Leg 5 Sunday 11th March Table updated. Well done to pots11 who wins a place in the final. :clap All to play for next week in the final leg, with just the 4 places up for grabs through the league and one more automatic place to be won. Runadrum is 100 points clear at the top, but then 100 points separates the next 10 in contention. :ok Turned Over, it's great that you have continued to play the league, but unless I know who you are, you are not going to get anywhere in it. Plus it's a courtesy to other members that you declare your PL name since you are playing a member's league. Oosengoosen, I'm confused as to who you are, as that name is apparently used by pots11 in the Stan's league we are playing. Please can you confirm what's correct.

Re: PL Exclusive - Genting Poker GPS League - Leg 6 Sunday 18th March Did anyone play this on Circus Poker platform last night,coz i couldn't find it anywhere,looked in every poker lobby at 8pm games and couldn't see nowt,i don't have Genting downloaded and have cash in Circus acc so preferred to play it through them,just curious to know if anybody else had trouble locating it..:\

Re: PL Exclusive - Genting Poker GPS League - Leg 6 Sunday 18th March Avon I'm oosengoosen on Genting and Coral but I'm marcus7280 on Stan James and some other iPoker skins. I've had a poker account with Stan James under that alias for several years. My brother only opened a Stan James poker account recently so I let him have oosengoosen as the alias was still available on their network. My brother is the luckiest poker player I know, I don't know about anything else. :loon

Re: PL Exclusive - Genting Poker GPS League - Leg 6 Sunday 18th March Hi Avongirl, Would you mind checking for me please if you can,whether last weeks Sunday game was available to play on Circus platform,i played the week before ok on Circus but last week after going to register at about 7.20pm,i couldn't find tourney listed anywhere on Circus,there hasn't been a response from anyone as to if anyone managed to play on Circus that maybe because all play on Genting,i'm trying to get myself ready to play on Sunday without any probs coz last week i ended up missing out,tia.

Re: PL Exclusive - Genting Poker GPS League - Leg 6 Sunday 18th March Sorry just seen this, I played it on Circus, its up for this Sunday under scheduled "our exclusives"

Hi Avongirl, Would you mind checking for me please if you can,whether last weeks Sunday game was available to play on Circus platform,i played the week before ok on Circus but last week after going to register at about 7.20pm,i couldn't find tourney listed anywhere on Circus,there hasn't been a response from anyone as to if anyone managed to play on Circus that maybe because all play on Genting,i'm trying to get myself ready to play on Sunday without any probs coz last week i ended up missing out,tia.