1. 1.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: PL Exclusive - Genting Poker GPS League - Leg 2 Sunday 19th Feb

Hi, Ewan here. New, personal account but am sure a few of you may remember me from my ParadisePoker days. Have registered tonight standfree03. Please put me down for the rake thing too, just in case... See you soon. E.
:welcome to PL and good luck tonight

Re: PL Exclusive - Genting/Circus/ATR Poker - GPS Added Value League and Rake Race Genting poker - WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP - I've deposited today but when logging on for the tounament I've been blocked off from my money and the tournament. Problems with my ID to be resolved by sending my oassport etc - ABSOLUTE RUBBISH. I opened a bank a/c online last week and they had no problem, why should Genting? NOT AMUSED!

Re: PL Exclusive - Genting Poker GPS League - Leg 3 Sunday 26th Feb Table updated (as Al's spreadsheet is misbehaving again :spank) Congrats to Washman, who is our second qualifier.:clap Runadrum sitting at the top of the table at the moment. :ok Need to know who soho3456 is on PL, as well as TurnedOver from last week still.

Re: PL Exclusive - Genting Poker GPS League - Leg 3 Sunday 26th Feb Cheers. Really enjoyed it last night. Conggrats to Washman (I had forgotten what straight flushes looked lilke!!) Look forward to future weeks. Can you confirm that I am registered for the rake part too please (standfree03); should be able to grind out the $100 rake this week.

Re: PL Exclusive - Genting Poker GPS League - Leg 3 Sunday 26th Feb Just 7 hours to the tournament start with no late reg. Don't leave it too late before regging, you might get distracted watching Antiques Roadshow or whatever your guilty pleasure is and forget. :spank Added value like this is far too good to miss.