PL Exclusive - Genting Poker GPS League - Grand Final THURSDAY 22nd March  

1. 1.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: PL Exclusive - Genting Poker - GPS Added Value League and Rake Race I never left, but took the moral high ground to let my friends keep their blinds as there was clearly a widespread problem. Could have made hay while the sun shone, but never in a PL only game.

Re: PL Exclusive - Genting Poker - GPS Added Value League and Rake Race

I never left, but took the moral high ground to let my friends keep their blinds as there was clearly a widespread problem. Could have made hay while the sun shone, but never in a PL only game.
+1 Was on the same table as McG, there were 3 of us returned when I managed to rejoin and we were using our timers and folding every hand for several circuits. I open folded AA & AK amongst others (as I'm sure the others did) and never really recovered afterwards lol. But that is the PL spirit and totally cool with it, wouldn't have it any other way. It's prob just a one-off server prob, ipoker is usually pretty stable. Gl those still in and see you all next week :ok

I never left, but took the moral high ground to let my friends keep their blinds as there was clearly a widespread problem. Could have made hay while the sun shone, but never in a PL only game.
+1 Was on the same table as McG, there were 3 of us returned when I managed to rejoin and we were using our timers and folding every hand for several circuits. I open folded AA & AK amongst others (as I'm sure the others did) and never really recovered afterwards lol. But that is the PL spirit and totally cool with it, wouldn't have it any other way. It's prob just a one-off server prob, ipoker is usually pretty stable. Gl those still in and see you all next week :ok
This is what makes PL Special IMO......good work guys

Thanks Avongirl & Bart Another good game made all the better for winning. Though to be honest a half wit could've won with the cards I caught last night and believe me i can play like one at times
Solid play all the way through from what I saw. Deserved the win :ok (and assisted with the house contest here when required)

Re: PL Exclusive - Genting Poker - GPS Added Value League and Rake Race very well done Mark :clap:clap, our 1st finalist. and well played Duncan and Helen for podium finishes :clap table up and running in post 1 and not quite up to Avongirls standards for some reason. will work on that. hope to see more than 22 next week guys and gals, a lot of work goes on behind the scenes to get you these great promos,it would be a shame if we lose them due to low numbers.

Re: PL Exclusive - Genting Poker - GPS Added Value League and Rake Race Yeah, something not quite right with the table Al, (number finished missing one, and totals not showing) I'll replicate as there might be a problem with what I sent you, or it might be a compatability problem again between mine and your excel versions. What did you use to post up, (and what browser) as I'm not seeing any colours either.

Yeah' date=' something not quite right with the table Al, (number finished missing one, and totals not showing) I'll replicate as there might be a problem with what I sent you, or it might be a compatability problem again between mine and your excel versions. What did you use to post up, (and what browser) as I'm not seeing any colours either.[/quote'] i use chrome,i tried via picoodle but it didnt look right so just copied and pasted,hence no colour.

Re: PL Exclusive - Genting Poker - GPS Added Value League and Rake Race You need to use IE to copy/paste tables :ok, though they don't look the same since the upgrade. :( I don't know why the totals weren't showing though, I don't think that would be affected by the browser. I've posted my version for now.