Bundesliga II - 3-6 February

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Friday 3 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Dynamo Dresden v SpVgg Greuther Fürth (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.06[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]MSV Duisburg v FSV Frankfurt (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.69[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]SC Paderborn 07 v 1. FC Union Berlin (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.06[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Saturday 4 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Alemannia Aachen v FC St. Pauli (12:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.44[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]FC Ingolstadt 04 v Fortuna Düsseldorf (12:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Sunday 5 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Eintracht Frankfurt v Eintracht Braunschweig (12:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.59[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Karlsruher SC v FC Erzgebirge Aue (12:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.28[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.68 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]VfL Bochum v Hansa Rostock (12:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.68[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.93 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Monday 6 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]TSV 1860 München v Energie Cottbus (19:15 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.87[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bundesliga II - 3-6 February [TABLE=width: 100%] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Event[/TD] [TD] Dresden - Greuther Furth [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Selection[/TD] [TD] Greuther Furth [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Strength[/TD] [TD] 10/10 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Date[/TD] [TD] 03/02/2012 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Bookmaker/Price[/TD] [TD] Canbet @ 2.06 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Reasoning[/TD] [TD]The hosts already conceded 34 goals this season and they have the fourth worst defence of this 2.Bundesliga. Dynamo Dresden is a new promoted team and the eleventh place of the moment is a proud place to them. The visitors have the winger Sercan Sararer as slight doubt, as well as the important midfielder Stephan Schrock. But they can debut the veteran striker Gerald Asamoah , signed from St Pauli. Greuther Furth failed the promotion to the Bundesliga in the last moments but they didnt give up and they are now again in the promotion zone, just two points behind the leaders. They have the best defence of the league and they are my favourite in this game. [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bundesliga II - 3-6 February Too early IMO for any bets here IMO, and especially in the case of Fuerth. In the past few years it became a habit to see the guests in this game failing to get promoted, despite being strong overall. At moments it looked that no way they will fail, yet there are still in BL2. Hope it is ''their'' Season finally , but I can't help thinking they are ''happy'' where they are...This little vortex on the top should result IMO in Eintracht going back to where they belong, and a fierce fight between another 4. Too early for me as I said, but I would rather look at the Home Wins in the other 2 games today... GL

Re: Bundesliga II - 3-6 February wtf is going on with this ref today...did they all go crazy...have live in play paderborn-union on union, first he gave a stupid penalty for paderborn, and then he didn't give a clear penalty for union...fu... idiot...stupid and blind... if anybody want's to bet live, union is a much better side and i think it's worth to try a bet on them...

Re: Bundesliga II - 3-6 February

wtf is going on with this ref today...did they all go crazy...have live in play paderborn-union on union' date=' first he gave a stupid penalty for paderborn, and then he didn't give a clear penalty for union...fu... idiot...stupid and blind... if anybody want's to bet live, union is a much better side and i think it's worth to try a bet on them...[/quote'] I backed Paderborn at 2.10 just before the penalty award. I think it was a foul, but I think the contact was outside the box. Union Berlin scored a great free-kick and were unlucky not to go into the break ahead, they were far superior to the home side. They started the second half brightly too, and as I came back to this thread, went behind to a goal on the break. They've been terribly unlucky so far.

Re: Bundesliga II - 3-6 February Karlsruher v Aue Sunday 5th Feb 12.30 Aue AH 0 2.42 Bet 365 Last-placed Karlsruher play Aue who are five places above them in 13th position in the table. Karlsruher's home form is pretty poor and a bit worse than Aue's away form. Karlsruher have lost their last 5 league games. Aue have won 1, drawn 2 and lost 2, so their recent form has been better than Karlsruher's. I think Aue should be slight favourites for this game, but their current odds are noticeably longer than Karlsruher's at up to 3.5, compared with 2.25 for the home side. At this price, Aue looks good value to me. http://uk.soccerway.com/national/germany/2-bundesliga/2011-2012/regular-season/ All opinions welcomed, especially from Bundesliga II fans :)

Re: Bundesliga II - 3-6 February Hertha Berlin - Hannover: Draw @ 3.43 (Titanbet) 10/10 Both teams will seek maximum points for different reasons. Hertha is in 15th place and would like to distance itself from the relegation line while Hannover is in 7th place and would like to get into the top 6 places which lead to European cup competition. However, neither the form or the rsepective home/away performance of either team recommends a win. Hertha is 0-4-4 in the last 8 matches and has the worst home record (2-3-4). Hannover is has an abundance of draws in the last 8 matches (1-6-1) and a weak 1-4-4 away record. Both teams have a propensity towards the draw overall. Hertha has 8 draws in 19 matches and Hannover has 9 draws in 19 matches. I think the draw is the value bet in this encounter.

Hertha Berlin - Hannover: Draw @ 3.43 (Titanbet) 10/10 Both teams will seek maximum points for different reasons. Hertha is in 15th place and would like to distance itself from the relegation line while Hannover is in 7th place and would like to get into the top 6 places which lead to European cup competition. However, neither the form or the rsepective home/away performance of either team recommends a win. Hertha is 0-4-4 in the last 8 matches and has the worst home record (2-3-4). Hannover is has an abundance of draws in the last 8 matches (1-6-1) and a weak 1-4-4 away record. Both teams have a propensity towards the draw overall. Hertha has 8 draws in 19 matches and Hannover has 9 draws in 19 matches. I think the draw is the value bet in this encounter.
Did you get the wrong section dak? (These teams play in the main Bundesliga).

Karlsruher v Aue Sunday 5th Feb 12.30 Aue AH 0 2.42 Bet 365 Last-placed Karlsruher play Aue who are five places above them in 13th position in the table. Karlsruher's home form is pretty poor and a bit worse than Aue's away form. Karlsruher have lost their last 5 league games. Aue have won 1, drawn 2 and lost 2, so their recent form has been better than Karlsruher's. I think Aue should be slight favourites for this game, but their current odds are noticeably longer than Karlsruher's at up to 3.5, compared with 2.25 for the home side. At this price, Aue looks good value to me. http://uk.soccerway.com/national/germany/2-bundesliga/2011-2012/regular-season/ All opinions welcomed, especially from Bundesliga II fans :)
Result: Karlsruher 2 Aue 1 Bet lost. I saw some of the game. From what I was, Karsruher deserved to win, playing with more collective desire and energy. Aue threatened Karlsruher at times, and came at the home side in the last 10 minutes, but I thought Karlsruher deserved to win. I think I got this one wrong and there was no value in Aue. Perhaps this shows that it is dangerous to bet mainly on past form.

Re: Bundesliga II - 3-6 February Germany Bundesliga 2 - 06.02.2012: TSV 1860 Munchen - Energie Cottbus http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/munich-1860-energie-cottbus-806369/#ah;2 Energie Cottbus (+0.5) Odds: 2.05 (SBOBET) Stake: 5/10 Cottbus odds are too attractive to miss them out. The idea behind this bet is that I believe that Cottbus will be stronger in 2012 as well as 1860’s positive results in the recent games are misleading. To explain it more detailed, let us just have a look on 1860’s recent 5 home games. The first one was a deserved 2:4 at home against Dresden. Two weeks later they played very bad and benefitted from the referee and got a 1:1 against Paderborn. Afterwards they played very bad once more and lost 1:3 to Bochum. Nevertheless they won their last two home matches. They won 2:1 against strong Eintracht Frankfurt but they benefitted from a lead after 15 seconds and Frankfurt wasted tons of chances. Also we should keep in mind that Frankfurt were out of form back then. Their last home game was a 3:0 against Braunschweig. This was a strange game because this result was completely undeserved. I remember the interview with player Stefan Aigner after the game who said that they actually have to apologize for this lucky victory. Hence I just want to make you clear that the positive home results of 1860 are pretty much misleading. Cottbus have been a good away team in the first half of the season. They even did better on the road than at home. In the winter break, they signed Uwe Möhrle from Augsburg which means a great addition to the squad. Last season, Möhrle was one of the best defenders in the league. Furthermore Cottbus is a team which knows how to counter attack and they have never been really bad during the past few league matches. Also this is the first game with new manager Rudi Bommer which could potentially boost their motivation. To sum up all this, the game will be much more equal. Odds are wrong here because 1860 got undeserved and lucky results in their recent home games. This means that we have a good opportunity to get some value odds on the travelers in this Monday night match.

Re: Bundesliga II - 3-6 February FT 2:0 - 5.00 u Pretty good drop pre-match from 2.10 down to 1.80 and maybe at least some of you used this drop to make some sure profit. 1860's victory was deserved tonight but not because they were very strong. Cottbus was simply too weak.