Upgrade - Outstanding Problems/Issues?

Re: Major Forum Upgrade - Done

Hi Paul, First of all well done with the upgrade - i'm starting to get used to it now and familiarity makes it much easier to use. However, I am having AJ's problem too (if you click on the Grand National 2012 link in my signature, you can compare the tables on pg 6 to those on pg 5 - as AJ says, the formatting/colouring has gone.) Billyhills has suggested using Google tables, but i'm having trouble with that too. Any ideas on how I can adapt my tables to paste correctly? Cheers, AK :ok
Google docs is the way forward mate or screenshots. Posting excel tables will be finished on PL soon as the stress it puts on the server is quite a lot because of all the rendering it has to do each time someone opens that thread.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Upgrade - Outstanding Problems/Issues?

Is the search facility working correctly? as I am have a few issues with it. Some terms search and return results other do not. For example I tried searching for Log5 as I know there are posts in Systems and Strategy that talk about Log5 including an old thread that I had posted in but the search returns no results at all. For example here is a google search that does return the results http://www.google.co.uk/search?q="log5"+site%3Apunterslounge.com&hl=en&biw=1600&bih=665&num=10&lr=&ft=i&cr=&safe=images I also tried just searching on my username to find any posts by me but this to did not return any results either. If I go to my profile and I bring up my very recent posts but nothing older. Can I search and return all post I have made?
It's on the fix list, bear with us. ;)

My collapsable preferences don't seem to be saving anymore. It was working fine until yesterday, but I noticed that the Community and Bonus Bets sections are no longer collapsable, whereas they were before. Either way, the threads that are still collapsable, if I collapse them, they un-collapse next time I go to the forum home page. Crouch, who recommends you start a drinking game where everyone has a shot when he says the world collapsable.
Same issue for me too, any ideas, Paul? :-)

Re: Upgrade - Outstanding Problems/Issues? Make Logging in a bit easier please. Computer crashed last night. There is no obvious log-in option at the top of the forum, i had to select pm's from the Quick Navigation drop down to log in. Or am i blind and missed it totally.

Re: Upgrade - Outstanding Problems/Issues? MniXo instructions was to go into the "Compatibility View Settings" and uncheck the "

Display All Websites in Compatibility View", once i did this nothing changed, so i went back into tools and noticed a new item in the drop down just called "Compatibility View" with a tick next to it, once i unticked it everything worked

MniXo instructions was to go into the "Compatibility View Settings" and uncheck the "

Display All Websites in Compatibility View"' date= once i did this nothing changed, so i went back into tools and noticed a new item in the drop down just called "Compatibility View" with a tick next to it, once i unticked it everything worked

Now I´m not sure, but maybe you had to do both things. Because I had the same problem.