** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

UEFA Europa League > 3rd November

Jase82

Re: UEFA Europa League > 3rd November Celtic - Rennes =Rennes+ 0.5 HA (1.62) bet365 stakes 6 / 10 Celtic position 3° points 2 Rennes position 4° points 2 Preview: Celtic: Injured: Charlie Mulgrew (defender 10 / 2), Joe Ledley (midfielder 10 / 3), Mo Bangura (striker 5 / 0), Scott Brown (midfielder 4 / 0), Kelvin Wilson (defender 6 / 0); absent: Badr El-Kaddour (defender 5 / 1), Thomas Rogne (defender 1 / 0); in doubt: Ki Sung-Yueng (midfielder 12 / 4), Mark Wilson (defender 6 / 0). Rennes: absent: Stephane Dalmat (midfielder 4 / 0). Celtic has a score of w0-d2-l1 goals scored 2 goals against 4 while Rennes has a score of w0-d2-l1 goals scored 3 goals against 4. Both teams after the first three rounds are at the bottom of the list without even a victory. The Celtic comes to this game with many absences while Rennes has a full team with the exception of Dalmatia. Both teams need a win to hope again, but considering the number of absences in the home team Rennes I think they can take advantage of. :hope:hope:hope

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Europa League > 3rd November

I will just quote roughly what Platini said himself - on some weeks UEFA HAS SERIOUS DOUBTS ON AS MANY AS 30% OF THE GAMES...Of course the quote is not exact' date=' but the message was clear.[/quote'] Utter bollox. I wasn't on Brugge and was fairly outspoken about how I thought they wouldn't have it so easy. If you can't make decent picks, don't accuse a competition of corruption :eyes

Re: UEFA Europa League > 3rd November Lazio- Zurich =1 (1.45) Totosì stake 7 / 10 Lazio position 4° points 2 Zurich position 3° points 2 Preview: Lazio: in doubt: Hernanes (midfielder 9 / 3), Konka (defender 9 / 0). Zurich: Injured: Kukuruzovic (midfielder 5 / 1), Margairaz (midfielder 5 / 0); in doubt: Alphonse (forward 12 / 3), Djuric (midfielder 10 / 3). Lazio have a score of w0-d2-l1 goals scored 4 goals against 5 while Zurich has a score of w0-d2-l1 goals scored 3 goals against 5. Given that Lazio is still without a win must win this game with the modest Zurich to avoid complicating the rest permanently in the Europa League. If the play as Lazio is playing in the league for Zurich is in eighth place in his league there is no escape. 1 Quote of the sign down on many books. Lazio are unbeaten in 6 matches. Zurich has not lost any of their last 4 away games. :hope:hope:hope

Re: UEFA Europa League > 3rd November Plays for tonight: MAIN BET: AZ 0,-0.5 AHC (@Titan Bet 1.81) vs Rapid Vienna- Simply a class above in player talent and in form. They carry momentum comming into this game and will be looking to avenge poor performance in the first game. Vienna looked poor in their last two facing far weaker opposition in the Austrian league. Anything under 1.78 on this asian handicap is poorer value. - 5 units Above play with Asian Handicap -1 @ 2.5 with Bet365 -2 units Fulham -1.5 taken @2 before odds dropped Explanation given before -3 unit play Slovan Bratislava +2,+2.5 HC vs PSG @1.92 @ Bet365 PSG tend to play quite sluggish in the Europa league and rarely will they blow out opponents. They dont seem to take this competition seriously. The game ended 0-0 in Slovakia- can see the same happening again. No reason why the handicap should be this high. Happy to take a 2 goal buffer. Come here nicely rested as well. While, PSG will also consider Bordeaux fixture in 3 days. Don't see a win by more then 2 goals at most. - 3 unit play Will also take Salzburg DnB for reasons explained by others.- 2 units

Re: UEFA Europa League > 3rd November I'm going to the Fulham game tonight, having travelled for the away leg :( Tonight's opposition, Wisla Krakow endured a torrid time reaching SW6: “Let me please start with three announcements about our trip to London,” said Wisła Krakow's spokesman on Wednesday night. “First of all, the airport in Kraków was closed [caused by the fog] and we had to travel to Katowice Airport. Then, already in London, our Polish bus driver didn’t know the way to the ground. But most importantly, we have three players absent at the moment as they are still at the airport and not allowed to enter the UK." Sweet, Sweet justice !!!

Re: UEFA Europa League > 3rd November Rubin Kazan @ 2.02 pinnacle Rubin Kazan need the points much more than Spurs do here and it is not surprising to see that they will send a understrength side to Russia. From the bbc, the provisional squad is: Gomes, Cudicini, Gallas, Bassong, Waller-Lassen, Stewart, Barthram, Livermore, Townsend, Pienaar, Fredericks, Carroll, Nicholson, Parrett, Pavlyuchenko, Defoe, Falque, Kane, Lancaster, Pritchard. Pretty average players here compared to what they have left behind if many youngsters in the squad. Rubin have been hard to beat at home and in their domestic league they have not only been winning but also hardly conceding, while Spurs too have been winning (with their first 11) but have also been conceding. Now they go with a young and relatively inexperienced squad, and like the home team to be too strong for them. PAOK Salonica @ 1.96 pinnacle PAOK made it harder for themselves for what it should be in winning 2-1 over Shamrock in the last round of the EL, but doubt that they will play at the same tempo here. They have the potential to go to the top of the group with a win here, and with a muchc more focused and disciplined performance they should, as these part timers may be competitive but lack that little bit of class PAOK have. PSG -2.5 @ 2.14 pinnacle PSG dominated the game against Slovan Bratislava and though it finished 0-0, it was an excellent result given they played with 9 men at the end, with players sent off in ther 64th and 80 minutes. They have enough quality in this side to finish them off in Paris, provided they do not have anyone else sent off. A win for PSG will edge them closer to finishing top 2 in the group but anything else but a win may mean they slip further behind Salzburg and Athletic Bilbao who play against each other. Metalist Kharkiv -1.5 @ 1.82 pinnacle Metalist were too strong for Malmo on Sweden to beat them 4-1, when the score was 1-1, they had Cristaldo sent off in the 39th minute, but they still managed to score 3 goals to win the game. Now they are at home and looking for a win to put them in the box seat on going through, and hard to see Malmo being motivated for this game given how easily they were beaten despite having an extra player Schalke -2.5 @ 1.95 pinnacle Schalke were far too good for AEK Larnaca in beating them 5-0 in Greece, and now they play the return game in Germany where they could possibly qualify with a win here and Maccabi Haifa also winning their game. Huntelaar scored a brace in that game where they were far too good for this defence. Hard to see AEK being competitive if they continue to leak in goals here Fulham -1.5 @ 1.94 pinnacle While Wisla beat Fulham 1-0 t home, it is likely to be a different story in London where Fulham tend to play well there and are hard to beat. Manager Jol has indicated that he will be fielding a strong side for this game, as they have a chance to move away from Wisla and Odense for second spot in this group. From the looks of things (provisional squad from bbc: Schwarzer, Etheridge, Kelly, Riise, Hangeland, Baird, Senderos, Grygera, Briggs, Sidwell, Kasami, Murphy, Gecov, Duff, Etuhu, Dempsey, Johnson, Zamora) Jol is likely to be play his first eleven (that are not injured). Like them to win this one well.

I'm going to the Fulham game tonight, having travelled for the away leg :( Tonight's opposition, Wisla Krakow endured a torrid time reaching SW6: “Let me please start with three announcements about our trip to London,” said Wisła Krakow's spokesman on Wednesday night. “First of all, the airport in Kraków was closed [caused by the fog] and we had to travel to Katowice Airport. Then, already in London, our Polish bus driver didn’t know the way to the ground. But most importantly, we have three players absent at the moment as they are still at the airport and not allowed to enter the UK." Sweet, Sweet justice !!!
The three players have reached the Wisla in the morning the rest of the team, the problem is that yesterday there were no trained

Re: UEFA Europa League > 3rd November Legia vs Rapid Bucharest Home side looks too good to be true. They have 8 wins and 1 draw in last 9 games. But Rapid plays excellent away and has a different approach when playing away. I expect a difficult match for Rapid, but I expect a win for them. Rapid will play 4-3-3. With Herea & Deac on the wings I expect them to create chaos in the Legia defensive. With Roman and Pancu in the middle Rapid will have creativity. away win @ 4.00 with Ladbrokes Rubin vs Tottenham This is the team of Tottenham that went in Russia: Gomes, Cudicini, Gallas, Bassong, Waller-Lassen, Stewart, Barthram, Livermore, Townsend, Pienaar, Fredericks, Carroll, Nicholson, Parrett, Pavlyuchenko, Defoe, Falque, Kane, Lancaster, Pritchard. I wouldn't call it a weak side and I will go for a win of the Spurs. With Pavlyuchenko that might be sold and wants interest from the entire world of football to get a better contract and a continuity in playing, with Defoe, Bassong, Gallas, Gomes Pienaar, Livermore, I say is a good team. Rubin is not playing great in last games, they have their troubles, 1-1 with Rostov, so I will go smart: away +0.5 AH @ 1.95 with Stan James Salzburg vs Bilbao Bilbao plays good away, but I think against Salzburg will be hard for them. The home side today plays great\, unbeaten in last 17 games, so, cannot imagine a win of the guests here.I expect a narrow win for home side.Salzburg almost won away in the first leg, Bilbao played worst and got a lucky equalizer. home +0.25 AH @ 2.10 with Pinnacle Sports

Utter bollox.
Alex, Nicko was quoting Platini and expressing his opinion based on knowledge of the Europa League. Please don't use that tone on the threads as it will just result in more pettiness :) Which will in turn ruin the experience for us all :ok

Alex' date=' Nicko was quoting Platini and expressing his opinion based on knowledge of the Europa League. Please don't use that tone on the threads as it will just result in more pettiness :) Which will in turn ruin the experience for us all :ok[/quote'] I thought people got a spankin' for speculating on corruption. But, okay, 30% of Europa games are bent? All right :p I quite like the look of Schalke (assuming they haven't been paid off :lol). Good form in their domestic league and put five past tonight's opponents without reply last time out in this competition. AH -2 @ 1.50 I might have a look at. Not spectacular odds, but if they win 5-0 again they'll be all right.

Re: UEFA Europa League > 3rd November Lazio V Zurich Don't have much time so will keep this brief. Plenty of money around today for Lazio, with reports suggesting they will play a strong team. Currently trading around 1.44. However I would rather take them in the goals market. They have yet to keep a clean sheet in the group, and so may well need 2 to win. Most bookies going 1.45-1.5 on them netting twice, however Stan James go 1.57. Similarly, over 2.5 Lazio goals is around 2.5-2.6, however Stan James go 3.0. Will play to leave a push on 2 goals. 2.1pts Lazio o1.5gls @1.57 - Stan James 1.2pts Lazio o2.5gls @3.0 - Stan James :hope

Just a small one for tonight. Fulham vs Wisla - Fulham -1 2.0 at Ladbrokes (2 units) All the talk coming from the Fulham camp this week is that they will field a strong side in this match, and want to make amends for the events in the reverse fixture a couple of weeks ago. In that game Fulham looked reasonably comfortable before the sending off, and weren't overly troubled after it, going down by just the one goal.
Having seen most of that game, I agree. Fulham were the better side, but somehow let the game get away from them. I thought the Fulham goalkeeper Schwarzer looked dodgy though.

Re: UEFA Europa League > 3rd November Wisła Kraków say they *still* do not know whether their Serbian trio can play at #FFC. They've flown over another goalkeeper just in case. From a journo so can't garuntee that it's legit. Also, in the past fulham game the team fell apart after the red, centre backs didn't close down and they left space down the middle leading to the goal. Should have much better coordination in the back 4.

anyone know why paok are lengthening? shamrocks season is technically over as their leagues finished (they won it) and theyre out of the cup - surely they would just take it easy now
From the Irish side, don't think that is correct. It's a huge achievement for Rovers to have qualified, and they are treating every game like a cup final. On top of that, there is plenty of prize money for each point gained (can't remember what it is off the top of my head but for a club like Rovers it is significant).

anyone know why paok are lengthening? shamrocks season is technically over as their leagues finished (they won it) and theyre out of the cup - surely they would just take it easy now
I am not so sure about the top line of the post but disagree completely with the bottom. They can now concentrate fully on this game if the league is already won and will see this as a good opportunity to get a positive result. Getting to the group stages of this competition is massive for both the club and the country so they will no doubt want to put on a good show for their fans and the rest of watching Europe.

Re: UEFA Europa League > 3rd November Maccabi Tel Aviv - Stoke Maccabi Tel Aviv is a strong team at home and haven't lost there in a European clash 7 yeras. 2 weeks ago Maccabi were defeated 3-0 in Engalnd, also playing an entire half with 10 players. Maccabi have an important league game on Monday against Beitar Jerusalem and in general Maccabi give more weight to winning the league this season than to advance in Europe. Don't get me wrong, Maccabi would be glad to keep their chances alive, but they will miss right winger Dor Micha (who is becoming an important player), central defender Nivaldo and striker Barak Itzhaki, both are on long term injureys. Yoav Ziv is suspended after throwing his shoe on the linesman 2 weeks ago. Maccabi will also rest Rafi Dahan and Munas Dabur for the league game on Monday. Stoke need the win to quilfy for the next round. In the last match we saw Maccabi's defence struggled against Stoke's attackers and I wonder if it will happen today. Both teams are not used to playing 3 games week and I assume both team are a bit tired and also thinking about their league games. I predict both teams will strugle to find the net today and believe in a draw or a small away win. Under 2.5 goals @ 1.75 10Bet

Utter bollox. I wasn't on Brugge and was fairly outspoken about how I thought they wouldn't have it so easy. If you can't make decent picks, don't accuse a competition of corruption :eyes
No worries, apart from the bollox bit...And thanks - you just made it ever so easy for me - I will simply follow your picks, as you are being so good, on top of slaughtering VCBet. ;) I never blamed anyone for my losses, regardless of the reasons. Back to the ''utter bollox'' bit though - first, saying that without a good reason is utter proof of your intelligence, in my opinion - close to absolute zero. Or it must me the first 7 years? Second - the corruption in sports is massive, and facts about it are easy to google - Eastern Europe, Belgium, Germany, not to mention Italy, where at least the FA was honest and brave enough to admit it openly to the world...and Platini admiting it said nothing new to anyone. The corruption in sports goes well beyond football - the Olympic organizers hired an ex-Scotland Yard Director in order to prevent and fight fixed results. That, my dear young friend you can also google easily. No need to believe in it, but I will quote something I posted here a couple of years ago as an example. At a party, 5.00 a.m. in the morning I was tipped by a close friend of 2 match outcomes - Second Division in Turkey ( second bottom vs second top) and a game in Mexico Primera. The first one was for exact score ( 2-0) , the second one - for HT/FT. I said what you just said to me - utter bollox - just to see on Sunday afternoon the Turkish game ending 2-0, and later - the Mexican ending HT Home/ FT Away - just as I got tipped. The original tip, as I found out later came from Turkish Football Manager and a Scout... Like I said - believe it or not - it is up to you. But do not bollox me, grow up instead! P.S. I am sorry for this little outburst, but if my post was read properly I never said 30% of the games are bent - what I said is that on some weeks up to ( up to) 30% of the games look dodgy, and the quote, although not exact is not from me or just another punter - it comes from the UEFA top man. Bottom line of my post was not the corruption, and it's existence in percentage - bottom line was going lower on stakes in a competition, where for one or another reason ( I pointed Three Facts ) surprise results are very common. And to make my point stronger I started with two important Facts, the corruption came last, as Fact Three...obviously less important that One and Two for the match outcomes...

Re: UEFA Europa League > 3rd November Sorry about the constant posts. team news. JA riise is playing tonight for fulham, where Briggs would usually play. Another sign that fulham will be playing a strong team tonight. Source : his wife :)

Re: UEFA Europa League > 3rd November Rubin Kazan - Tottenham Like: Away win @ 4.20 WillHill Rubin are pretty tired, they are playing back-to-back games in both Europa League and Premier.. a sign shall be noticed when couldnt beat Rostov at home last weekend. Another team that played many games lately, Lokomotiv were crushed on Sunday by Spartak 0:3. Rubin will lose 0-1, 1-2. Have a look at the odds movement.

Re: UEFA Europa League > 3rd November Copenhagen-Hannover: Hannover AH0 @ 1.88 Bet365 The game two weeks ago in Hannover ended 2-2. Hannover was the superior team but gave their lead carelessly away in the 89th minute, maybe they already focussed on the game vs Bayern three days later. Copenhagen took two shots on goal and scored twice. In the Bundesliga Hannover recently had ups and downs like losing vs Cologne and one week later winning vs Bayern. But in the EL they still haven't been defeated in 5 games vs Sevilla (Qual.), Standard Liege etc. One and a half years ago Hannover was one of the weakest teams in the Bundesliga and nobody expected them to reach the EL. But they're one of those fine examples for 'concept football' and made some good decisions on the transfer market. And now, one and a half years later, they keep winning vs Sevilla, Dortmund, Bayern or Werder. Copenhagen's team has changed much after they reached the round of the last 16 in the CL. Three players went to Germany, one to Italy. Their highly rated manager Solbakken is now in charge at Cologne. They're still dominating the domestic league but struggling on the international stage. It all started against Plzen in the CL qualification when they lost twice. That was a shock for the club and I think they still haven't fully recovered from that. In the EL they showed a poor display vs Poltava but won (1-0) and lost vs St. Liege away from home (0-3). In the domestic league they've won 2 of the last 5 games. We might see the same line-ups as two weeks ago, except for Hannover's Cherundolo and Copenhagen's Delaney. Having watched the game two weeks ago and considering the actual strength of both squads I think Hannover is the (slight) favorite to win this game and shouldn't be beaten by a rather out of form team which has lost a lot of quality. Another interesting point is that there will be around 10,000 Hannover supporters tonight. I think there are very high restrictions for the away game vs St Liege but the supporters want to celebrate at least one real European night away from home, therefore they all go to Denmark.

Rubin Kazan - Tottenham Like: Away win Rubin are pretty tired, they are playing back-to-back games in both Europa League and Premier.. a sign shall be noticed when couldnt beat Rostov at home last weekend. Another team that played many games lately, Lokomotiv were crushed on Sunday by Spartak 0:3.
dude have you seen how tottenham plays away from home in Europe. They don't give a f***. Normally it's likely to be a draw 0-0 like in the match against PAOK, but maybe rubin can get more. Anyway, what's wrong with you to say Tottenham will win ?

No worries, apart from the bollox bit...And thanks - you just made it ever so easy for me - I will simply follow your picks, as you are being so good, on top of slaughtering VCBet. ;) I never blamed anyone for my losses, regardless of the reasons. Back to the ''utter bollox'' bit though - first, saying that without a good reason is utter proof of your intelligence, in my opinion - close to absolute zero. Or it must me the first 7 years? Second - the corruption in sports is massive, and facts about it are easy to google - Eastern Europe, Belgium, Germany, not to mention Italy, where at least the FA was honest and brave enough to admit it openly to the world...and Platini admiting it said nothing new to anyone. The corruption in sports goes well beyond football - the Olympic organizers hired an ex-Scotland Yard Director in order to prevent and fight fixed results. That, my dear young friend you can also google easily. No need to believe in it, but I will quote something I posted here a couple of years ago as an example. At a party, 5.00 a.m. in the morning I was tipped by a close friend of 2 match outcomes - Second Division in Turkey ( second bottom vs second top) and a game in Mexico Primera. The first one was for exact score ( 2-0) , the second one - for HT/FT. I said what you just said to me - utter bollox - just to see on Sunday afternoon the Turkish game ending 2-0, and later - the Mexican ending HT Home/ FT Away - just as I got tipped. The original tip, as I found out later came from Turkish Football Manager and a Scout... Like I said - believe it or not - it is up to you. But do not bollox me, grow up instead! P.S. I am sorry for this little outburst, but if my post was read properly I never said 30% of the games are bent - what I said is that on some weeks up to ( up to) 30% of the games look dodgy, and the quote, although not exact is not from me or just another punter - it comes from the UEFA top man. Bottom line of my post was not the corruption, and it's existence in percentage - bottom line was going lower on stakes in a competition, where for one or another reason ( I pointed Three Facts ) surprise results are very common. And to make my point stronger I started with two important Facts, the corruption came last, as Fact Three...obviously less important that One and Two for the match outcomes...
Relax dude, I know what you are talking about. But, don't bother trying to unplug anyone's head from their ass. They won't listen to you anyway, so lay back and take a good laugh as they wonder why they lost :rollin

Relax dude' date=' I know what you are talking about. But, don't bother trying to unplug anyone's head from their ass. They won't listen to you anyway, so lay back and take a good laugh as they wonder why they lost :rollin[/quote'] Don't know why I bothered really...If I remember well you are Romanian - well, now I know that you know what I am talking about...:D Moving to Midweek Bets now, just to avoid further ''bollox-comments'' :ok GL with your bets

Rubin Kazan - Tottenham Like: Away win @ 4.20 WillHill Rubin are pretty tired, they are playing back-to-back games in both Europa League and Premier.. a sign shall be noticed when couldnt beat Rostov at home last weekend. Another team that played many games lately, Lokomotiv were crushed on Sunday by Spartak 0:3. Rubin will lose 0-1, 1-2. Have a look at the odds movement.
There is possibly a little value on Spurs but they were hardly convincing at home against Rubin, and look at the Spurs side; Cudicini, Gallas, Bassong, Livermore, Townsend, Pienaar, Fredericks, Carroll, Pavlyuchenko, Defoe, Falqué SUBS: Gomes, Stewart, Nicholson, Parrett, Kane, Lancaster, Pritchard Its pretty weak and zero options on the bench.

Re: UEFA Europa League > 3rd November Ok, these will be my options for today, small stake this treble: Besiktas - Din Kiev, home win (because Din Kiev are poor away and were almost slaughtered at Maccabi and Besiktas are strong at home and only lost in the last minutes in Kiev, also people bet on Din Kiev so that is a good sign cause they are almost always wrong) 2.80 at pinnaclesports, Shamrock - PAOK away win, because PAOK want to qualify, as I know their coach, Boloni and they need to win here in order to do that. It's not that hard really cause they ended 0-0 at home against Tottenham, 2-2 at Rubin and 2-1 at home against Shamrock, because they didn't really wanted more, 2.05 at pinnacle. Birmingham - Brugge away win because Brugge only lost at home so they could stick it to those the have placed bets on them, but they can easily win against Birmingham. Braga won to them 3-1 and Brugge won 2-1 to Braga. Trust me the 1-2 Brugge got at home against Birmingham is irrelevant as they did a lot of weird games in the past, mostly 3-3 results after leading 2-0 or 3-0. Not pointing fingers at them, just bringing some facts to light. 3.55 at pinnaclesports. Total odds for the treble: 20, nice one and I think it will go surprisingly smooth. I don't bet individually on Europa League because I don't trust the competition, but the bets that I selected have great value, I think.

Relax dude' date=' I know what you are talking about. But, don't bother trying to unplug anyone's head from their ass. They won't listen to you anyway, so lay back and take a good laugh as they wonder why they lost :rollin[/quote'] I'll remember those words of wisdom the day I'm in here complaining about losing a bet to corruption :eyes

Re: UEFA Europa League > 3rd November Besiktas +0 (AH) V Dinamo Kiev @ 2.05 Bet365 (10 Points) Besiktas v Dinamo Kiev @ 2.70 Bet365 (7 Points) Besiktas -1 (AH) @ 4.65 Bet365 (3 Points) The odds on the home win just look too big here. I have seen a little bit of these two sides and from what iv'e seen, there isn't much between them. And in fact, I would probably say Besiktas were the better side. In their last match a fortnight ago, Kiev got the better of besiktas with a 1-0 win. The goal came in the last minute and by all acounts, besiktas were a little unlucky. Tonight with the home advantage, I really fancy Besiktas to turn the tables and get the win. I just can't have Kiev as the favourites for this match. Although Besiktas lost heavily last year in the same competition, I think they are now much closer. Besiktas can still qualify from this group but a win here is vital and I think they will get it.

Re: UEFA Europa League > 3rd November Hi guys. I had put my money on Atletic Bilao. Do you think they can win there? I think they had played 2-2 because they underestimated. I really must win today, how are you think about it? It also looks Red Bull is not doing very good... Draw against Ried and they had a problems with a team from the second league of Austria... Bilbao is playing good the last matches, also almost won away against Sporting Guijon.

Sport Football (Europa League)
Event Paris SG - Slovan Bratislava
Selection Slovan Bratislava +2.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 03/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.76
Reasoning This should be very tough encounter PSG are going today after eight home win in a row but they didn't beat with more than two goals through that strike. On the other hand Slovan lost only one game with more than two goals in last 52 away matches. It is interesting that two weeks ago these two finished 0-0 draw in Bratislava, that's why I think host team today will have problems taking win with more than two goals. PSG will visit Bordeaux three days later, their big aim is to win the title in local league that's why we will see some reserve players today in their squad. Tiene and Chantome also will miss this game because they were sent off in previous match in Bratislava. Slovan are very tough who is champion of Slovakia they eliminated in the playoff Italian Roma after 1-1 draw in Italy so I think this club will play good soccer today.