** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Europa League > 3rd November

Jase82

Re: UEFA Europa League > 3rd November

Besiktas +0 (AH) V Dinamo Kiev @ 2.05 Bet365 (10 Points) Besiktas v Dinamo Kiev @ 2.70 Bet365 (7 Points) Besiktas -1 (AH) @ 4.65 Bet365 (3 Points) The odds on the home win just look too big here. I have seen a little bit of these two sides and from what iv'e seen, there isn't much between them. And in fact, I would probably say Besiktas were the better side. In their last match a fortnight ago, Kiev got the better of besiktas with a 1-0 win. The goal came in the last minute and by all acounts, besiktas were a little unlucky. Tonight with the home advantage, I really fancy Besiktas to turn the tables and get the win. I just can't have Kiev as the favourites for this match. Although Besiktas lost heavily last year in the same competition, I think they are now much closer. Besiktas can still qualify from this group but a win here is vital and I think they will get it.
Boom! First 2 bets won. 2nd bet was returned stake. The price proper drifted before the game with Besiktas almost hitting 3.00!!! I had a to up on the win and the asian handicap -1 which reached 5.75!!!! It didn't win but the price was barmy. How were Dinamo 2.40 favourites? Never right in a million years. The price was wrong and I went big with this one as suggested by my 10 points. Boom!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plays for tonight: MAIN BET: AZ 0,-0.5 AHC (@Titan Bet 1.81) vs Rapid Vienna- Simply a class above in player talent and in form. They carry momentum comming into this game and will be looking to avenge poor performance in the first game. Vienna looked poor in their last two facing far weaker opposition in the Austrian league. Anything under 1.78 on this asian handicap is poorer value. - 5 units Above play with Asian Handicap -1 @ 2.5 with Bet365 -2 units Fulham -1.5 taken @2 before odds dropped Explanation given before -3 unit play Slovan Bratislava +2,+2.5 HC vs PSG @1.92 @ Bet365 PSG tend to play quite sluggish in the Europa league and rarely will they blow out opponents. They dont seem to take this competition seriously. The game ended 0-0 in Slovakia- can see the same happening again. No reason why the handicap should be this high. Happy to take a 2 goal buffer. Come here nicely rested as well. While, PSG will also consider Bordeaux fixture in 3 days. Don't see a win by more then 2 goals at most. - 3 unit play Will also take Salzburg DnB for reasons explained by others.- 2 units
-------------------------------------------- 1/2 Loss- Absolute rubbish 2 late goals against AZ. Altidore so close for 2-3 win missed one on one with keeper :wall Profit- Deserved win by Fulham:clap Profit - easy game for Slovan covering this AHC. PSG lazy as always in Europa league:clap Loss- Salzburg 0-1 still was the right bet to take due to value Profit +1.5 Units

Was it an Asian handicap market or just "handicaps?" Most bookmakers dont offer asian handicaps, but bet365, VC, ladbrokes, bodog, 12bet, betting exchanges do. asian handicaps you'll get your money back, but just handicaps is counted as a loss. If the odds for Spurs+1 were around 10/11 then it was probably a normal handicap
Only if you backed spurs +1 on the "asian" handicap!! I made the same mistake years ago:@ Live and learn:ok
Ooops that would have been my mistake then, yeh the odds were 10/11. Live and learn indeed ant not before I had had a chat with the customer services :$