PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series - PLAYOFF QUALIFIER MON 10th Oct

teaulc

PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series - PLAYOFF QUALIFIER MON 10th Oct  

1. 1.

• Yes please, i meet the criteria
    • I'm not sure if I qualify
    • No Thanks, I dont like added value

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series! - Leg 2 - Tues 9th Aug Thx everyone. There were fpp prizes for Top 5. I think I picked up 12 of your lovely fpp's :clap Thats my fpp entries sorted for the league, but will still grind out the STT's in support of InterPoker. Haven't looked at what sats they have yet either, but will do shortly. :)

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series! - Leg 2 - Tues 9th Aug

Thats my fpp entries sorted for the league, but will still grind out the STT's in support of InterPoker.. :)
I'll see you on the stt tables then. :ok Nothing over 5 euro though.:unsure

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series! - Leg 2 - Tues 9th Aug Hi alikarimi, :welcome to Punters Lounge. Please ensure you have read the opening post of this thread carefully as this will contain the eligibility criteria. The password is typically sent to all eligible members 5 minutes before the start of the tournament. Punters Lounge is a great place to also discuss Poker Strategy, recent events in the poker world and to meet great like minded people. Look forward to seeing you active in the forums in due course. Welcome once again, Bart

The league looks good - doubt if I qualify and I have not played much poker recently What are FPP's. :\ excuse my ignorance but :zzz no boring excuses Silverun
you more than qualify, and FPP`s are called frequent player points and can be earnt by playing cash tables , sng`s and tournaments

hello brat i have more than 2 post and i am Punters Lounge member now. is ther any thing to do? is password will send us by e mail? thank brat
I see 3 of your 4 posts begging for the password :spank:spank:spank typical dont give a shit :wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall

I see 3 of your 4 posts begging for the password :spank:spank:spank typical dont give a shit :wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall
The only thing I would say is that there is no real value in the league games themselves so the more the merrier. The more people that play in the exclusive PL games the better value tourny's we will get in the future. I know its frustrating but we all know there are players out there who will look for value tourny's and look for passwords. PL is doing everything it can to ensure the true members dont miss out.

The only thing I would say is that there is no real value in the league games themselves so the more the merrier. The more people that play in the exclusive PL games the better value tourny's we will get in the future. I know its frustrating but we all know there are players out there who will look for value tourny's and look for passwords. PL is doing everything it can to ensure the true members dont miss out.
I hear what you saying mate it was the same with the titan promotion all these new members take part get the added value and then cant even be arsed to post when they win :eyes:eyes:eyes. Also you guys are doing a great job with the extra value you keep giving us just wish the new members would except the great value and then stick around and contribute and be there for the future its not much to ask really :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap. All i can say is keep up the good work and hopefully we will get some loyal new members,just wish they were all like bart he came along a short while ago takes part in everything,mind you the bloody sod nearly wins everytime :p:p:p

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series! - Leg 2 - Tues 9th Aug Bump for tomorrow. I'm registered but will be sat out as off to the footy. :loon Please would someone post the full result in case I'm not back in time to get it from the lobby.

Bump for tomorrow. I'm registered but will be sat out as off to the footy. :loon Please would someone post the full result in case I'm not back in time to get it from the lobby.
Donna, and Connor will be there too (Leeds Utd). Give them a wave Helen :ok, and no throwing bricks at the coach :rollin

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series! - Leg 2 - Tues 9th Aug Hi Morlspin I hope you didnt forget about new users :unsure to Rality & keineh: Entry Requirements To make it fairer fo our Loyal Members, we will have a two teired eligibility criteria (trial run) €2 Buy in Criteria = You must be a member of PuntersLounge with at least 10 posts as of Monday 1st August to be eligible to play the €2 buy in games, 1 x FPP Buy in Criteria = All members with at least 2 posts (non password related) may play in these events Common guys, I am new here too but show a small effort. If you play Omaha youre welcome to my PLO thread. I noticed that only a few players play here PLO. GL at the tables ;)

Hi Morlspin I hope you didnt forget about new users :unsure 1 x FPP Buy in Criteria = All members with at least 2 posts (non password related) may play in these events
Who have I forgotton? :unsure

Hi Morlspin I hope you didnt forget about new users :unsure to Rality & keineh: Entry Requirements To make it fairer fo our Loyal Members, we will have a two teired eligibility criteria (trial run) €2 Buy in Criteria = You must be a member of PuntersLounge with at least 10 posts as of Monday 1st August to be eligible to play the €2 buy in games, 1 x FPP Buy in Criteria = All members with at least 2 posts (non password related) may play in these events Common guys, I am new here too but show a small effort. If you play Omaha youre welcome to my PLO thread. I noticed that only a few players play here PLO. GL at the tables ;)
nicely put LP :ok