** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series - PLAYOFF QUALIFIER MON 10th Oct

teaulc

PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series - PLAYOFF QUALIFIER MON 10th Oct  

1. 1.

• Yes please, i meet the criteria
    • I'm not sure if I qualify
    • No Thanks, I dont like added value

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series! - Starts Tues 2nd Aug I believe I meet the criteria so we´ll see at the tables ;) nick at interpoker: NoImNot btw:how can I received pasword? Will you send it at email? btw2: great promo :ok

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series! - Starts Tues 2nd Aug I'll be there as McG-PL :ok Will the table be a "best 7 from 10" or will all games count? Tennis for me on a Tuesday, so I'll probably miss the first two games until our season ends :\

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series! - Starts Tues 2nd Aug

I'll be there as McG-PL :ok Will the table be a "best 7 from 10" or will all games count? Tennis for me on a Tuesday, so I'll probably miss the first two games until our season ends :\
i understand it to be all games will count :ok

I believe I meet the criteria so we´ll see at the tables ;) nick at interpoker: NoImNot btw:how can I received pasword? Will you send it at email? btw2: great promo :ok
Passwords will follow nearer the time by PM or email to all eligible members to avoid being leaked. Watch this space as they say. Good to have you join us Lukas, look forward to seeing you around the forums in the coming weeks. +1 to what the other guys have already said, PL is the doggies doo dahs (in the good way ofc) when it comes to Poker forums, weekly diaries (ongoing thx to H), friendly banter & added value. Bart p.s. Just cashed in the €1k New player freeroll, thx InterPoker :ok

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series! - Starts Tues 2nd Aug From what i remember its €0.25 in rake = 1 point ..... or €1 in rake = 4 fpp's... but the rake is based on what you pay in rake ..... so playing low stake cash games no good ..... best to play touries or a sit and go .... ie play a €3 + 0.30 Cooler sit and go .... and you will get 1 point for sure well thats my understanding Andy Bee :cheers

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series! - Starts Tues 2nd Aug Been playing a few €1+0.10 stt's and no points shown, so as per Andy I'm guessing you need to pay at least €0.25 rake in a single tourney to qualify for fpp.

Been playing a few €1+0.10 stt's and no points shown' date=' so as per Andy I'm guessing you need to pay at least €0.25 rake in a single tourney to qualify for fpp.[/quote'] with the Boss software, ie:Virgin, you have to log out and then log back in a few minutes later... try it

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series! - Starts Tues 2nd Aug I've played 2 or 3 of the Dirty Dozen games (€2+20c) and still only got 1FPP which I think I got when I first downloaded several months ago when I had to play some cash to get into a freeroll. Got a bit of money left in there but could do with knowing exactly how to earn the points so I don't blow it at the wrong type of game. Chris??

From what i remember its €0.25 in rake = 1 point ..... or €1 in rake = 4 fpp's... but the rake is based on what you pay in rake ..... so playing low stake cash games no good ..... best to play touries or a sit and go .... ie play a €3 + 0.30 Cooler sit and go .... and you will get 1 point for sure well thats my understanding Andy Bee :cheers
Pretty sure this is correct and as teaulc said it can take a while before points are added, but hopefully Chris can confirm for us tomorrow.

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series! - Starts Tues 2nd Aug Played a €3 + 0.30 Cooler last night and crashed out bubble boy AQs V AKos ..... but got the point as soon as the table closed .... so as i said play tournys or sit and goes and make sure you pay $0.25 min fees .... you bet bet might be €5 + 0.50 sit and go and you will get 2 point straight away Andy

Pretty sure this is correct and as teaulc said it can take a while before points are added' date=' but hopefully Chris can confirm for us tomorrow.[/quote'] Thanks Andy And Daz as you said played a couple of coolers (double or nothings- these are sooo fishy on here :).) and got 9 euro & 4 FPP's. Thanks for password Graeme.;) So I'm Reg'd now.:ok

cant play on Inter cos already got 3 other acounts on same network Virgin Pokerkings and Paradise
Didn't realise this limit still applied. :eek
Please will everyone post their InterPoker aliases in the thread so we can compile the league table.
Just a reminder, as there are already 2 names registered that I don't recognise. Thanks