** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series - PLAYOFF QUALIFIER MON 10th Oct

teaulc

PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series - PLAYOFF QUALIFIER MON 10th Oct  

1. 1.

• Yes please, i meet the criteria
    • I'm not sure if I qualify
    • No Thanks, I dont like added value

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series - PLAYOFF QUALIFIER MON 10th

OK....Interpoker just called I have sent the list to them now and they will forward this to boss within the next few minutes, we should get all 10 into the game without problem. :hope
Automatically in?

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series - PLAYOFF QUALIFIER MON 10th **** News Flash **** I have all 10 pin numbers Boss media will be getting an email off interpoker with them in the next few minutes The game WILL RUN tonight, but COULD be delayed if they cant enter them all before 8pm, this may only be a delay of 30mins or so MANY THANKS TO MICHAEL AT INTERPOKER SUPPORT FOR BEING A LEGEND:clap

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series - PLAYOFF QUALIFIER MON 10th :notworthyGreat HU Lord Palica. :clap I was well outplayed. Many thanks to Interpoker and Punter's Lounge And Graeme for all the hard work in running the league and final table.Time for a pint.:beer

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series - PLAYOFF QUALIFIER MON 10th well done on the win LP :clap:clap:clap and a great game everyone else, feel for you staffy,knew that feeling, convinced myself TQM was on a steal and he had decent hand :sad many thanks to Interpoker for laying this on and a big thanks to Graeme for his work in the background :clap:clap:clap

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series - PLAYOFF QUALIFIER MON 10th Thanks to Interpoker and PL for a great league!:clap:clap A special mention must go to Morls for his 'behind the scenes' work yesterday afternoon and evening to ensure the game went ahead!:ok It was good being on a final table with no bubble for a change......scraped into 6th for €130.00 :) Rejmak, €130 turns into around $180 so I've sent you $54 into your Poker Stars account.....hope that's okay with you?:hope Roll on the next one! TQM

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series - PLAYOFF QUALIFIER MON 10th

Rejmak, €130 turns into around $180 so I've sent you $54 into your Poker Stars account.....hope that's okay with you?:hope TQM
I was quietly supporting You and Heniek in the last night game:) Received money already --many thanks!