PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series - PLAYOFF QUALIFIER MON 10th Oct

teaulc

PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series - PLAYOFF QUALIFIER MON 10th Oct  

1. 1.

• Yes please, i meet the criteria
    • I'm not sure if I qualify
    • No Thanks, I dont like added value

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series - Leg 4 Double Points Tues 23

chip n chair last night tealc .great comeback ' date='well done .[/quote'] thanks all, decisions were easy in a shortstack mode, Heniek was very unlucky when my AQ beat his AK,but overall thought i played well enough,great banter again and look forward to the next one.

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series - Leg 4 Double Points Tues 23 not to sure if im doing this correctly but im posting my username which is luckboxnemo and my interpoker username is chips4me hope this gets me added on list thanks if not someone pls explain where it needs to go thks

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series - Leg 4 Double Points Tues 23

not to sure if im doing this correctly but im posting my username which is luckboxnemo and my interpoker username is chips4me hope this gets me added on list thanks if not someone pls explain where it needs to go thks
:welcome to PL luckbox, please be sure to read the 1st post.:ok

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series - Leg 4 Double Points Tues 23 hi there my username is luckboxnemo do you also need my username for interpoker id or my nickname for it as its both diff ? username is chips4me and my nickname is chips4me8 on interpoker so pls advise secondly do you get the passwords sent directly to your registered email addresss once you meet the criteria ?

hi there my username is luckboxnemo do you also need my username for interpoker id or my nickname for it as its both diff ? username is chips4me and my nickname is chips4me8 on interpoker so pls advise secondly do you get the passwords sent directly to your registered email addresss once you meet the criteria ?
============= Hi luckboxnemo..think he's trying to point this out to you m8 €2 Buy in Criteria = You must be a member of PuntersLounge with at least 10 posts as of Monday 1st August to be eligible to play the €2 buy in games, 1 x FPP Buy in Criteria = All members with at least 2 posts (non password related) may play in these events look forward to playing against you in some games:ok

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series - Leg 4 Double Points Tues 23 thankyou Winsome, so as you can see, luckbox,you are not eligible for the buy in tourneys but the 1fpp games you should be okay, the password would be sent to your registered email :ok

thankyou Winsome, so as you can see, luckbox,you are not eligible for the buy in tourneys but the 1fpp games you should be okay, the password would be sent to your registered email :ok
ty very much my other qyery was about interpoker id is it username or nickname they require ?

Hi Voting I'm in the "don't know if I qualify" category but I now know that I do qualify. :) If it matters how do I change that status? Silver
You can't change once you've voted, but it's OK, we'll spot you there. :ok Edit, now I've engaged my brain, I've just sent you PM with the passwords. :ok

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series! - Starts Tues 2nd Aug from avongirl Please will everyone post their InterPoker aliases in the thread so we can compile the league table from silverun my alias on interpoker is silverunpl - inspired huh :clap

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series - Leg 4 Double Points Tues 23 Sorry guys, my new neighbours decided to pop round and introduce themselves. They clearly don't play poker as i told them at about 8.30 that i was in a few tournaments and they kept me chatting until 10.15 and then wished me luck in my tournies as they left:wall

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series - Leg 4 Double Points Tues 23 Nice turnout for the buy-in leg, thanks all. :ok Well done on the win Andy. :clap Double points makes for all change at the top of the table with Dreamkiller taking over the top spot. :ok