** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series - PLAYOFF QUALIFIER MON 10th Oct

teaulc

PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series - PLAYOFF QUALIFIER MON 10th Oct  

1. 1.

• Yes please, i meet the criteria
    • I'm not sure if I qualify
    • No Thanks, I dont like added value

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series! - Starts Tues 2nd Aug I like the idea of the league structure and will give it a go!:ok Are all the games going to be a 9pm start? If we have 40+ entrants, then I'd imagine it's not going to finish until after 1am.....not ideal when my alarm goes off at 4:45am - ah feck it, sleep is overrated anyway:ok Good luck all :hope TQM

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series! - Starts Tues 2nd Aug Sorry to be a pain Can someone PM me the passwords I deposited and played a little micro cash for some fun just logged in to play a 5 euro cooler to get a couple of Fpps and found 1 fpp in my account, so maybe the rake is accumulated ill play a bit more micr and see if i get any more FPPs

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series! - Starts Tues 2nd Aug

Sorry to be a pain Can someone PM me the passwords I deposited and played a little micro cash for some fun just logged in to play a 5 euro cooler to get a couple of Fpps and found 1 fpp in my account, so maybe the rake is accumulated ill play a bit more micr and see if i get any more FPPs
Can I have password also please. Trying to deposit now and will play a 5 euro STT of some description.
on its way to you now :ok

Hi I would like to ask when exactly will be sent a password to new and nonregular players? thanks, Lukas ;)
password to tonights game for the newcomers here will probably be 5 minutes or so before the tourney begins so as not to have the password leaked around to non members :ok

password to tonights game for the newcomers here will probably be 5 minutes or so before the tourney begins so as not to have the password leaked around to non members :ok
very good decision and very nice private games PL and InterPoker:clap:ok:D nickname: BulGambla Thx:cheers

Checked my emails,so far havent got the password Teaulc,any chance you can send me it ? Thanks in advance.
i cant,as you do not have pm usage yet and i couldnt find an email address for you,you will have to wait for Morlspin to send it to you :ok

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series! - Starts Tues 2nd Aug Can't make it tonight, but will play as many as I can over the 10 weeks. Good luck all P.S. I downloaded the software through the PL link, but already had an account, which I didn't remember. Dixie60. No creating new names and messing with teaulc's and ooblio's heads this time :sad lol

Am I in the second group? Because I played quite some PL tournies already' date=' including buyins ;)[/quote'] Sorry Gemic I did send it but got stuck somehow, sent again:ok

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series! - Starts Tues 2nd Aug Can't remember whether I already read this in the thread, but can't find it at the moment anyway - are we counting scores from every leg, or is it a best of? Presume we are using our normal league calculation (or did I read that Inter are doing the table?) I see the prize pool is showing 28FPP (28 registered) but presume there are actually no prizes in the FPP ones, we are just playing for points?

Can't remember whether I already read this in the thread, but can't find it at the moment anyway - are we counting scores from every leg, or is it a best of? Presume we are using our normal league calculation (or did I read that Inter are doing the table?) I see the prize pool is showing 28FPP (28 registered) but presume there are actually no prizes in the FPP ones, we are just playing for points?
every game counts as far as i can see :ok