PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series - PLAYOFF QUALIFIER MON 10th Oct

teaulc

PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series - PLAYOFF QUALIFIER MON 10th Oct  

1. 1.

• Yes please, i meet the criteria
    • I'm not sure if I qualify
    • No Thanks, I dont like added value

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series - Last Leg / 1FPP Tues 4th Oc

Hel' date=' Just a small point but the points b4 today were .... myself 535 and funky on 454 ... plus today 33 and 114 = both on 568 by my reckoning ... ive tried recalculating all the scores but the scores don't equal the totals !! ... unless theres another method .... sorry to be a pain but could you recheck pls... thx.[/quote'] Hi DK, the figures there are rounded to the integer only. Full scores are here, so it was actually even closer than 1 point. :\
66.00519430.10394.200805183.2907930.10343.93326926.09127740.82399720.71254933.321468568.5853

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series - PLAYOFF QUALIFIER MON 10th Well done Hen! - guess i should have played week 2 and 3! WP to all in the league. Small question - the payout structure in the final seems a little strange with some larger leaps in money early on compared to later positions - is this deliberate or error?

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series - PLAYOFF QUALIFIER MON 10th To everyone who qualified: Good job and good luck in the final! :clap Don't know why but it seems I cannot score at all in any of PL leagues, always either hitting a better hand or getting sucked out, but will continue trying and contributing to prizepools :loon

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series - PLAYOFF QUALIFIER MON 10th

To everyone who qualified: Good job and good luck in the final! :clap Don't know why but it seems I cannot score at all in any of PL leagues, always either hitting a better hand or getting sucked out, but will continue trying and contributing to prizepools :loon
you will soon hit a purple patch, dont worry about that,its good to see you in the games :ok

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series - PLAYOFF QUALIFIER MON 10th hi final tourney is already in lobby but when I wanna register it writes that Im not allowed. Will Interpoker register us manually or what? thanks for info PS: see ya at the table 8)

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series - PLAYOFF QUALIFIER MON 10th

hi final tourney is already in lobby but when I wanna register it writes that Im not allowed. Will Interpoker register us manually or what? thanks for info PS: see ya at the table 8)
i am sure Morlspin is waiting for the final place to be won tonight before letting us know how registration will be :ok

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series - PLAYOFF QUALIFIER MON 10th Good game TQM Last hand was.... never mine 30% still nice hehe GL in the final Also once again would like to say thanks to all who set up a league and take a part of it---was long one i play shit from begin but i play evry game and still get a big chance to play in final!! THANKS AGAIN!

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series - PLAYOFF QUALIFIER MON 10th OK....Interpoker just called I have sent the list to them now and they will forward this to boss within the next few minutes, we should get all 10 into the game without problem. :hope