WPT Poker - Lock Poker -

swampster

WPT Poker - Lock Poker -  

1. 1.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - Sundays, LEG 16 of 16

just want to wish you all good luck, i am surprised that Swampster (i know he has been moving house ) hasnt been more involved as this impacts WPT Magazine `s reputation, and i have to say how bad LockPoker have been in this from day 1. i feel for you Andy,glad i decided not to play in the end.
and becoming a Dad, don't forget....;) I have been working behind the scenes to get it sorted so that everyone's happy. Lessons learned by everyone for next time. Many congrats to Andy Bell and hope to see you owning on foreign soil some time soon.

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - Sundays, LEG 16 of 16

Guys, Many thanks for all your support.....sorry i had to leave in a rush - just small matter of actually getting home and not spending the night in Heathrow! Anyway, got the tube halfway home before it shut so had to get taxi the rest fo the way! Well played to all PL tonight in that final as those Americans were being very aggressive. Also, big well played to Marcin - he gave a very good game! I can confirm we did a very quick deal when we started HU - we agreed on $300 travel expenses and 25% equity from 1st prize. Of course you all now have 5% also i think from what we agreed before we start. And we all have Marcin if I am right? Anyway, bed for me .....thanks all - much appreciated....
Yes of course all of yours 6 PL have 2% of any wining from my tournament--as i allready get e-mail from Lock that i can play tournament in UK/europe next year which i belive is great news for me. So Andy i belive all big tournaments you gonna play from airports's caffes from last night? and again well done you owned me last night:notworthy:notworthy

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - AndyBell Wins !! Sorry - I actually did not have time to get a screenshot proper as I was in Heathrow airport super late and had to try and rush to get the tube home! The screenshot was from facebook which Marcin posted up - maybe he has a proper one? With regards the prizes.....please see link http://lockpoker.eu/locked-on/

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - AndyBell Wins !! O.k Guys - I have an update and I understand that you may not like it but I hope that you can respect it and understand why I am doing it. Since I won the package I have been in discussion with Lock on how best to get everything sorted as there is a limited time frame and I am away this Friday for Christmas. Anyway, after much chat they decided the best way was to put the cash value in my Lock account which I am now withdrawing to my Neteller account from which I will fund Pokerstars and reg for the PCA. I have chosen to tell you this as I want to be open about it and I believe Marcin is just going to keep the cash rather than play any tournaments. I am aware that you all have a % and this would have equated some decent cash but I think it is only fair that I get to make the decision to play the tournament after all I won it. Also, I am not sure I can pass up such a great opportunity to play such a large event in such a glamourous location. You must rememebr before we played the final nobody had anything guaranteed so I hope that you can see this as a bonus rather than lost money. Hopefully i can get a decent run going in the tournament and we will all be smiling!! :) Marcin : Can you send me your Pokerstars name and I will ship you the $300 for expenses we agreed on?

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - AndyBell Wins !! We'll still have 5% of your PCA bink though, which is what was agreed. And if Marcin is keeping the cash then I'd assume we'll each get 2% of that ($1900? so $38?) I'm really glad for you that they've agreed for you to buy in through Pokerstars - that will mean you can reg direct for the package and get the travel and accom included? I'm a bit of a fcukup though, definitely would've played differently (better :lol) in the final if I thought there was the remotest chance I was going to be able to afford to take up the prize. Oh well, make sure you win the lot and make us rich :ok :cheers :cheers :cheers

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - AndyBell Wins !! We agreed 5% of the $10,300 PCA ($515 value) and 2% of $1100 sat/cash ($22 value) of second place. Out of interest, how much exactly did Lock give you and Marcin? What percentage are you playing for Andy at PCA? 100-(5x5+25) = 50% or 100-(5x6+25)= 45%? i.e. does Marcin have 25% or 30%? Also, anyone heard from them regarding the other prizes? I haven't. Are they just paying out everyone the cash equivalent because they cba to organise the coaching?

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - AndyBell Wins !! Marcin has 25% (deal we did HU) + 5% from original agreement. I know - a lot - but you got to remember HU there was a lot to lose - massive difference in prizes. I got what was advertised on the WPT Locked On site - $10,300 + $2500 + coaching. I am in the process of withdrawing and then play to reg for Day 1B which is the Sunday. Staying for the week as the weather looks o.k and the place not too shabby! I have been chatting to Shane today actually and been arranging my coaching so I do expect them to honour their coaching for all of the other prizes.