WPT Poker - Lock Poker -

swampster

WPT Poker - Lock Poker -  

1. 1.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - Sundays, LEG 16 of 16 @Andy - I'd be playing war with Lock for your added expense :@ :@ If it wasn't for Jon keeping us informed we wouldn't have known the ticket was in our account, as Lock sure as hell didn't tell us!! So no real wonder that some of the 13 have missed it

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - Sundays, LEG 16 of 16

9 not 13 I don't see why there should be allowed to be more than today's nine in the rearranged game.
totally agree with that i give up with tomorows overtimes (4 hours in morning) so it gonna cost me 50 pounds Andy book his plane so that cost him much more i belive and we came up and been ready for a game so in final (if they set up) should be 9 max or witch hard to belive they should give out some cash for all of us we played that for 16 weeks -its a long time league and they really should do somthing for us if not Jon from WPT we will prob. never have a tbl with points updates + in case they will set up final lets say in next 2 weeks i have fcking no chance to get visa and go there so will be no point to play for me

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - Sundays, LEG 16 of 16

totally agree with that i give up with tomorows overtimes (4 hours in morning) so it gonna cost me 50 pounds Andy book his plane so that cost him much more i belive and we came up and been ready for a game so in final (if they set up) should be 9 max or witch hard to belive they should give out some cash for all of us we played that for 16 weeks -its a long time league and they really should do somthing for us if not Jon from WPT we will prob. never have a tbl with points updates + in case they will set up final lets say in next 2 weeks i have fcking no chance to get visa and go there so will be no point to play for me
I agree rej :ok

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - Sundays, LEG 16 of 16 Hey guys, I was travelling over the weekend and am back on deck to find this horrible situation. The tournament needed a minimum of 10 players because the prize pool pays 10 places. And unfortunately there is no auto-reg feature for tournaments, no matter how the entries were setup the same problem would have arisen with the lack of 10 registrations. I have contacted WPT to see how they want to proceed as far as rerunning this. Best, Shane _ Shane Bridges Director of Affiliate Marketing Lock Poker Intl. mobile - +44 7548568 090 Toll free - 1 800 284 5952 ext. 700 Skype - shane.lockpoker http://www.lockpoker.com

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - Sundays, LEG 16 of 16 Hi everyone, I've been away moving house so only just came back today to discover the final didn't go ahead. Really sorry about that, let's try and resolve. I propose this SUnday evening (December 11th) at the same time. I'll be speaking to Lock today to see if that fits, and let's hope :hope:hope:hope we get the final up and running. Jon

Hi everyone, I've been away moving house so only just came back today to discover the final didn't go ahead. Really sorry about that, let's try and resolve. I propose this SUnday evening (December 11th) at the same time. I'll be speaking to Lock today to see if that fits, and let's hope :hope:hope:hope we get the final up and running. Jon
Really sorry but I cannot make it this Sunday evening as I will be flying back from Ireland (my mothers birthday) and am not prepared to re-arrange more flights.