WPT Poker - Lock Poker -

swampster

WPT Poker - Lock Poker -  

1. 1.

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - Sundays, LEG 16 of 16

Jon. Will we be allowed to do a deal, whereby each of us, have 5% of the winner, 2% of winnings of 2nd, of the 7 PL members, if they should win? If so, could you put a poll up, so we could vote yes, or no, just to option 1, or 2. So poll could read vote option1 (yes/no) option 2 (yes/no) No meaning No deal. Cheers :ok
I can add a poll in this tread with these conditions if you like :ok.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - Sundays, LEG 16 of 16 I'm happy with 5% of the $10,300 PCA Main Event and 2% of the $1,100 PCA Satellite only of 1st and 2nd. Going to cost up to $5k to attend the PCA so sharing 2% in 2nd place too ain't going to make a big difference. Maybe they will give a cash alternative if a European player finishes 2nd. In that case it would be 2% of $1,100 = $22 each lol The 7 PL Players are: andybell666 (PLandybell666) DaMatrix (FKINGDONK) ooblio (tip2win) PGremlin (Happyfluffy2) rejmak (rejmakPL) runadrum (Runadrum2) Samba_SamPa (Fishatronmk1) If all 7 of us vote yes then we have a deal. So click YES in the poll! ;) :hope

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - Sundays, LEG 16 of 16

I'm happy with 5% of the $10' date='300 PCA Main Event and 2% of the $1,100 PCA Satellite [b']only of 1st and 2nd. Going to cost up to $5k to attend the PCA so sharing 2% in 2nd place too ain't going to make a big difference. Maybe they will give a cash alternative if a European player finishes 2nd. In that case it would be 2% of $1,100 = $22 each lol The 7 PL Players are: andybell666 (PLandybell666) DaMatrix (FKINGDONK) ooblio (tip2win) PGremlin (Happyfluffy2) rejmak (rejmakPL) runadrum (Runadrum2) Samba_SamPa (Fishatronmk1) If all 7 of us vote yes then we have a deal. So click YES in the poll! ;) :hope
So the 2% means, if cash alternative, or if 2nd place attends the PCA, then the 2% is of any winnings of the ME :ok

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - Sundays, LEG 16 of 16 Logged in this morning and popup confirmed I have been awarded a Tourmament Coupon for the WPT Locked On Championship Final (or words to that effect) and coupon confirmed in 'Tournament Entry Coupons' in 'Player Admin'. Tournament not yet in lobby though as far as I can see.

Logged in this morning and popup confirmed I have been awarded a Tourmament Coupon for the WPT Locked On Championship Final (or words to that effect) and coupon confirmed in 'Tourmanent Entry Coupons' in 'Player Admin'. Tournament not yet in lobby though as far as I can see.
Just logged in and have the same. No tourney in lobby yet

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - Sundays, LEG 16 of 16 Min 10 required ...... I'd be searching lock poker games to get in touch with 3 of the other 6 to make sure they are playing. You have 6/7 Pl'ers in but i'd say at this stage unlikely game will go ahead. Really bad choice from Lock poker as they should have pre registered the 13 instead of issuing tokens , imho.

Min 10 required ...... I'd be searching lock poker games to get in touch with 3 of the other 6 to make sure they are playing. You have 6/7 Pl'ers in but i'd say at this stage unlikely game will go ahead. Really bad choice from Lock poker as they should have pre registered the 13 instead of issuing tokens ' date=' imho.[/quote'] Lock Pocker will have to play it eventually, so might be idea to just wait, and see, and we have till Sunday :ok With a little luck, there might be just 10 in :hope

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - Sundays, LEG 16 of 16 I thought 888's customer service was bad (and it is), but these jokers amazingly top even their shoddy standards!! :@ Clicked on 'Live Chat' on Thursday night, which opened a web form to submit :lol ... Live Chat is a webform Sent my queries, 4 or 5 questions about tonight's game. Got a reply back 18 hours later I think it was, ok slow but at least a reply. However the woman answered only 1 of the questions, and didn't even touch on the rest. So I replied thanking her for the answer and asking if I could have the rest of the queries answered. Last night, over 22 hours later and still no response, I emailed their support once again with the queries. Still hadn't had a reply an hour ago, so thought I would see if anything different happened if I clicked on the 'Live Support' This time a window opened saying their support reps were busy and to be patient until one was free to assist me. So I waited.... patiently... and waited... trying to remain patient... eventually after 45 :loon minutes I got a message: 'You are now speaking to 'Mary'' Woohoo, so I explained I had some questions about tonight's tournament, and detailed what they were, hit send... and waited patiently 15 minutes later, without a response, I typed "Hi, is there anybody there?" Waited, no response, then the window changed to a web form to contact them by email!!! :@ :@

Also' date=' the magazine says that the first place package is worth $20k.[/quote'] Turns out we were all under the misapprehension that the chance to win a $20k package meant you could win a prize worth $20k... Reply from Lock....

There will be at least 10 imo as 2 of the qualifiers are pretty good lock players with over 3000 games and +ROI there and 1 other qualifier I've met irl.
Only 8 registered so far... What happens if we fail to get 10 min? Rescedual with no min requirement? :unsure

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - Sundays, LEG 16 of 16 Cheers, OPR shows Notgonnasay has played like 15 tournaments late last night/today, Bear hasn't played on Lock for about a week :/ Same for the other 3. So might get 9 but maybe not 10 unless Lock emails the players I think! grrrrrrrrrrrr I've emailed lock asking them to email the qualifiers that haven't registered asap! Hope they do!