** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

WPT Poker - Lock Poker -

swampster

WPT Poker - Lock Poker -  

1. 1.

If you've picked up the latest copy of WPT Poker magazine, you may have noticed the new promo starting Sunday, July 31, called the Locked On Championship. It's another online series, this time on LockPoker.com, which will run for 16 weeks. Every week a $10+1 freezout bounty will be held with cash paid out for each. For every person you knock out you'll win 10 points which count towards a leaderboard. At the end of the 16 weeks, the top 10% of the leaderboard will go forward to a Grand Final. Win the Grand Final and you'll win a seat to the 2012 PCA in the Bahamas worth $10,300, travel expenses plus coaching from a top Lock Pro like Eric "Rizen" Lynch and Casey Jarzebek. Full details and breakdown of prizes can be found in this issue of WPT Poker magazine. 468x60.png Download Lock Poker Here to help PuntersLounge

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE

nice one Jon,but why is it subscribers dont get their copies 1st? i`m still waiting for my copy.
yes, seems to be a problem with the mailing house. I can get my guys to find out what's happening but usually they come back and say 'it was definitely mailed out'

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE

yes' date=' seems to be a problem with the mailing house. I can get my guys to find out what's happening but usually they come back and say 'it was definitely mailed out'[/quote'] i know what mailing houses are like,we use a few. hopefully here this week then, unless............maybe my subs have run out,any way of finding out?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...