WPT Poker - Lock Poker -

swampster

WPT Poker - Lock Poker -  

1. 1.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - Sundays, LEG 16 of 16

http://lockpoker.eu/locked-on/ leaderboard updated. Top 13 will play the Grand Final (just need to confirm that for definite) but there are several players on 100 points. Well done everybody who took part and qualified.! :clap
Did we get 130 different players, playing this at any time during the promotion Jon? :loon

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - Sundays, LEG 16 of 16 7 pl qualifiers: Ooblio, Rejmak, PGremlin, AndyBell, runadrum, sambasamba, DaMatrix 1. 5% of winnings in PCA Main only (1st place): DaMatrix, Rejmak, AndyBell, SambaSamba 2. 5% of winnings in PCA Main only and 2% of PCA Sat (2nd place): Ooblio, AndyBell PGremlin and runadrum still to vote, but I guess option 1 was first past the post.

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - Sundays, LEG 16 of 16

7 pl qualifiers: Ooblio, Rejmak, PGremlin, AndyBell, runadrum, sambasamba, DaMatrix 1. 5% of winnings in PCA Main only (1st place): DaMatrix, Rejmak, AndyBell, SambaSamba 2. 5% of winnings in PCA Main only and 2% of PCA Sat (2nd place): Ooblio, AndyBell PGremlin and runadrum still to vote, but I guess option 1 was first past the post.
I'm fine with #1 too, it was just another option, which I know Al wishes he had done regarding Riga ;)

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - Sundays, LEG 16 of 16 I can understand what Bene is saying regarding #2, regarding the needing to sell some action. I checked accommodation at the resort earlier, and, bearing in mind if you achieve the goal of lasting the week it lasts, the cheapest stay was about $2.4k. Or is travel and accom included in the packages, and the $2.5k/$500 is 'spending money'? I'd be happy with option 1 or 2 :ok

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - Sundays, LEG 16 of 16 Don't think it matters whether I prefer 1 or 2 (as 1 wins minimum 4-3) as long as I am happy with either, which I am. :ok edit, just noticed there are a few "happy with either", which I guess I am, so do we need another definite vote ? I vote we should have another vote ;)

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - Sundays, LEG 16 of 16 my vote is option 1 :ok But, assuming option 1 wins : I promise if I finish second in the online final, get through the live satellite and go on to FT the ME I will volunteer 2% of my winnings to each of the PL Six (and may also do so for a lesser cash, but only after deducting my wife's travel expenses !).

$1,100 Live Satellite to 2012 PCA Main Event $500 Travel Expenses $500 will not cover all travel expenses. I vote option 1
$500 wouldn't even come close to covering expenses. Flights alone are around $1k! And accommodation is around $300/night if I am reading the website properly. I think if I came 2nd I wouldn't be able to afford to go tbh. I vote option 2, the person coming 2nd is going to have a 1-in-10 chance in the satellite, and I would back any of you others in that scenario

$500 wouldn't even come close to covering expenses. Flights alone are around $1k! And accommodation is around $300/night if I am reading the website properly. I think if I came 2nd I wouldn't be able to afford to go tbh. I vote option 2, the person coming 2nd is going to have a 1-in-10 chance in the satellite, and I would back any of you others in that scenario
Its not that bad m8 In my search i find price starting for 200 pounds per 5night for 2 person:) Its still 13 players to win so want be easy but even finish 2nd is worth to go!

• 2 weeks later...

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - Sundays, LEG 16 of 16 Same here, no contact at all and the final is not in the lobby. Even emailed ages ago with a question and never got a reply! :( Also, the magazine says that the first place package is worth $20k. The site shows that 1st place is: $10,300 seat, $2,500 travel, Lock Coaching. So I guess hotel is included too for the 1st and 2nd places? Using the info on the site/mag: 1st place = $10,300 Seat + $2,500 travel + Coaching = $20k? => Coaching = $7.2k? Not divisible by $850 hence must be Coaching+HOTEL = $7.2k 2nd place = $1,100 Sat + $500 travel + Coaching = ???? must be > 3rd place prize, so Coaching =/> 1 HOUR + HOTEL? 3rd place = Coaching (3 HOURS) = 3x$850 = $2,550 I'd assume though that you would probably get at least 3 hours coaching for 1st and 2nd place since you are going with Lock to play a live tourney and 3rd place is 3 hours. So the only realistic combos for 1st place to be a $20k package are: 3 hours coaching = $2550 + $4650 hotel = $7200 4 hours coaching = $3400 + $3800 hotel = $7200 5 hours coaching = $4250 + $2950 hotel = $7200 6 hours coaching = $5100 + $2100 hotel = $7200 The min hotel nights then is 9 since: DAY1A/$1100 sat is Jan 7th. DAY1B Jan 8th. FT is Jan 13th. So stay would be Jan 6th - Jan 14th checkout. Pokerstars have: 2012 PCA: Direct Buy-In (Seat and Hotel) = $13,778 => HOTEL = $3478. 2012 PCA: Direct Buy-In (Seat, Hotel and Folio package (including $1000 credit to spend at the resort) = $14,778 => HOTEL&FOLIO = $4478. Checked Atlantis.com and cheapest room is $3287 including tax. Cheapest room with cheapest food option is $3839. So I guess first place is: $10,300 seat, $2500 travel = $12800 + 4 hours coaching ($3400) + $3839 hotel&food (from atlantis.com) = $7239 OR 3 hours coaching ($2550) + $4478 hotel&folio (from pokerstars) = $7028 = $20,039 OR $19,828 i.e. as close as possible to the $20k value stated FYI BA flights to NAS for Jan 6th - Jan 14th are just less than £800/$1300 right now. @Swampster - I think we would all be grateful if you could get the exact full details about all the prizes before the final please instead of having to guess like above :) . tia Also can you confirm how many and which players have qualified asap. ty

travel costs are as stated. $2500 for 1st' date=' $500 for 2nd.[/quote'] Thanks for clearing that up quickly! Just need to know which players have qualified for sure as the leaderboard hasn't been accurate enough throughout. Epicfai, for example shows up twice in the top 20 in the last table http://lockpoker.eu/locked-on/ as Epicfai (2nd) and Epicfail (21st), pretty sure they are the same and it is some typo. Cheers.

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - Sundays, LEG 16 of 16 Jon. Will we be allowed to do a deal, whereby each of us, have 5% of the winner, 2% of winnings of 2nd, of the 7 PL members, if they should win? If so, could you put a poll up, so we could vote yes, or no, just to option 1, or 2. So poll could read vote option1 (yes/no) option 2 (yes/no) No meaning No deal. Cheers :ok