swampster

WPT Poker - Lock Poker -  

1. 1.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - Sundays, LEG 8 of 16

Despite my name getting lost in the top 10 I still played this week and took it down :ok I just hope I see HappyFluffy2 on the leaderboard soon again :spank
Most awesome work......:clap.....lets hope they can sort the leaderboard out soon....:hope:hope

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - Sundays, LEG 8 of 16 Looks like a cool promo. Would've liked to have participated in this for sure. (reminds self to come onto the forum more & read thru posts). gl on the pkg. for those in the running! Coaching from BigDogP5's would be cool too!! (Rizen also cool)

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - Sundays, LEG 8 of 16 The list is finally updated. And HappyFluffy2 is on it :clap 1 Epicfai 230 2 Runadrum2 180 3 rejmakPL 140 4 HappyFluffy2 120 5 Fishatronmk1 110 6 FKINGDONK 100 7 thisclose 100 8 Razer6l 80 9 sharoj 70 10 Underdog4ever 70 Seems they added my pointsfrom last week, but I think it's still wrong. :loon I had 60 points on 21-08. Last week (18-09) I took out 6 people and won it. So that explains the 120 points for me. But on 28-08 and 04-09 I had taken out bounties too I expected at least 170 points... :@

The list is finally updated. And HappyFluffy2 is on it :clap 1 Epicfai 230 2 Runadrum2 180 3 rejmakPL 140 4 HappyFluffy2 120 5 Fishatronmk1 110 6 FKINGDONK 100 7 thisclose 100 8 Razer6l 80 9 sharoj 70 10 Underdog4ever 70 Seems they added my pointsfrom last week, but I think it's still wrong. :loon I had 60 points on 21-08. Last week (18-09) I took out 6 people and won it. So that explains the 120 points for me. But on 28-08 and 04-09 I had taken out bounties too I expected at least 170 points... :@
And I think mine should be 190 as I took one bounty in each of the last two weeks (but none tonight). I suspect this is the hand they've missed from 11th September as I didn't win the main pot but did win the side pot that took out Acez24 head111911.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And I think mine should be 190 as I took one bounty in each of the last two weeks (but none tonight). I suspect this is the hand they've missed from 11th September as I didn't win the main pot but did win the side pot that took out Acez24 head111911.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Is this the 1 he tried to claim as His :unsure

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - Sundays, LEG 8 of 16 It seems to me that Lock Poker, are going through all hand history, to find out who gets all the 10 points :eek Pokerstars with approx 200 runners every day, update there league straight away. 32 Red X factor with 600 runners update there positions straight away. But Lock poker with approx 32? Runners take a life time. To make it easier for them, they could put, say half of buyin on our heads, then it would show up in dealer chat, who won the head (10 points). We also need a full list putting up, with all players. even though some might have just played 1 game, so we know how many 10 % is. If there are less than 100 participants, then i for 1 would be happy for the top 10 to do the playoff. This is starting to get messy, so it needs to get sorted :ok

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - Sundays, LEG 8 of 16 I think there is much less than 100 players in all games. I played all of them and i belive there ws max 50 names. Have allready 270 points but i even lost which game we play today. Is it 10 week? I just hope Lock poker didint cancel it just befor league finish. I think there should be 6 of Pl-s in top 10 at this moment

I think there is much less than 100 players in all games. I played all of them and i belive there ws max 50 names. Have allready 270 points but i even lost which game we play today. Is it 10 week? I just hope Lock poker didint cancel it just befor league finish. I think there should be 6 of Pl-s in top 10 at this moment
Tonights is 8/16 :ok

• 2 weeks later...

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - Sundays, LEG 11 of 16 the penultimate event, taking place on Sunday, November 6th, will be the Bounty tournament. Take out any of the 3 WPT Poker writers taking part and you'll get a bonus of 30 bounty points on top of your usual points. More details in WPT Poker November issue, out October 27th.