WPT Poker - Lock Poker -

swampster

WPT Poker - Lock Poker -  

1. 1.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - AndyBell Wins !! Hi evryone I would like to say that last night i also get money in my Lock account with i withdraw to my MB account..

We agreed 5% of the $10' date=300 PCA ($515 value) and 2% of $1100 sat/cash ($22 value) of second place. Out of interest, how much exactly did Lock give you and Marcin? What percentage are you playing for Andy at PCA? 100-(5x5+25) = 50% or 100-(5x6+25)= 45%? i.e. does Marcin have 25% or 30%?
If all of you ok with that i can made a $22 transfer on stars to evryone just need yours stars usernames please pm me or post here.. And DaMatrix ----Lock paid me in full of $1600 so there is no coaching but i must say iam very happy what i had. I think its worth to mention that Lock poker did a good job after same problems during league games (update points) and our 1st final. They contack me a very next day after final and they didnt made any problem with change a prizes...so many thanks for that

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - AndyBell Wins !!

Lock paid me in full of $1600 so there is no coaching but i must say iam very happy what i had.
Marcin, your prize was $1100 + $500 + Coaching. So despite you having already received $1600, you should still get the coaching package for the runner up

Marcin' date=' your prize was $1100 + $500 + Coaching. So despite you having already received $1600, you should still get the coaching package for the runner up[/quote'] as i said allready happy but if i get coaching will be great:)

If all of you ok with that i can made a $22 transfer on stars to evryone just need yours stars usernames please pm me or post here.. And DaMatrix ----Lock paid me in full of $1600 so there is no coaching but i must say iam very happy what i had.t
Thanks for the reply and well done again! Fingers crosses Andy ships it for everyone ;)

If all of you ok with that i can made a $22 transfer on stars to evryone just need yours stars usernames please pm me or post here.. And DaMatrix ----Lock paid me in full of $1600 so there is no coaching but i must say iam very happy what i had.
Pokerstars (MoneyShuffle) location is "Utrecht". :ok 2% of 1600 = $32 ? Andybell, great to hear you are playing the PCA, the nr1 prize will be around $3m? Just ship my $150.000 to my Stars account :ok

So Andy doesn't have to pay you' date=' because you are not traveling to the PCA :ok[/quote'] Mark do not understand why you conect these two seperate deals? Do be honest iam lost now... we made a 2% deal from a $1100 seat, now coz iam not going there you want me to add a 500$ and what do you what me to add also 300 $$ fro my deal with Andy? Not sure its working like that. As Damatrix post today should be value of the seat but if iam wrong please corect me...+ explain why you think i should give a %% from my deal with Andy??

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - AndyBell Wins !! At first (as I posted in reply to Andy in an earlier post) I assumed it would be 2% of the $1900. I had assumed that as we'd agreed 2% from 2nd place tournament and nothing from travel - as it was going to cost the 2nd place so much of their own money to travel to the Bahamas that it didn't seem fair on whoever came 2nd to then have to fork out 5%. With you not then travelling to the Bahamas it didn't seem like those reasons were valid. So really I thought it would be either 2% of $1900 or 5% of $1100? That said, it's certainly not worth people falling out over a couple of $s :cheers When your withdrawal hits Neteller and you're sending the %s out on Stars, my name is nortzledg :ok

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - Sundays, LEG 16 of 16

I'm happy with 5% of the $10' date='300 PCA Main Event and 2% of the $1,100 PCA Satellite [b']only of 1st and 2nd. Going to cost up to $5k to attend the PCA so sharing 2% in 2nd place too ain't going to make a big difference. Maybe they will give a cash alternative if a European player finishes 2nd. In that case it would be 2% of $1,100 = $22 each lol The 7 PL Players are: andybell666 (PLandybell666) DaMatrix (FKINGDONK) ooblio (tip2win) PGremlin (Happyfluffy2) rejmak (rejmakPL) runadrum (Runadrum2) Samba_SamPa (Fishatronmk1) If all 7 of us vote yes then we have a deal. So click YES in the poll! ;) :hope
and i was thinking that we agreed for that but maybe its my english and i dont understand evrything here so will send you 2% of $1600 if you understand it like that no problem

I thought it was 2% of winnings of 2nd? Since the $1600 is profit' date=' I though we would get 2% of that? :\[/quote'] Ok then. made decision and send over 32$ for evryone coz i see most of you/us think thats right PS its not about 10$ on my end--just rules/deals to be clear with all of you

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - AndyBell Wins !! guys - no arguing please.... In my opinion...the deals are clear.... marcin owes us 2% of $1100 each as that woudl have been his entry. The $300 i am giving him is a separate deal we did when heads up on final table. The more exciting part is that i owe you all (or you own me lol) 5% of anything i win at the PCA - now as a min cash this could be approx. $1k and max $100k+ lol! Imagine if I have to write you all checks for that sort of cash! Now once again i did a deal with Marcin on final table for a further 25% so he will be my no.1 fan! Will keep you posted........

I will be your number 2 then :ok :rollin Best of luck, and TID :hope
Mark you must be 3rd as number 2 is reserved for my sister when i told her that Andy playin 10K+ event she count she must work for his entry just over 3 years :rollin so when i promiss her some cash from Andy if he made it she still asking how good he is---lots of fun i have here with her

Mark you must be 3rd as number 2 is reserved for my sister when i told her that Andy playin 10K+ event she count she must work for his entry just over 3 years :rollin so when i promiss her some cash from Andy if he made it she still asking how good he is---lots of fun i have here with her
No problem :ok

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - AndyBell Wins !! update.....as it stands i still have not been able to register for the main event as the entrance fee is stuck in Neteller and they will not let me transfer it as I am in Canada and then as of Monday the US. I have also had a lot of issues getting Pokerstars to increase my deposit limit to eventually accept the $10k when i can transfer it. The long and short of it is that it has been a nightmare sorting and has taken many emails virtually every day since I won to get this far. I now am flying to the Bahamas next Saturday with the aim of playing on Sunday (day 1B). The people of Neteller have told me I should be able to conduct the transfer once I arrive so i guess fingers crossed that it all works as it will be a shame to get there and not be able to register! Marcin - I will transfer you the $278 as soon as I eventually manage to get it into stars.

update.....as it stands i still have not been able to register for the main event as the entrance fee is stuck in Neteller and they will not let me transfer it as I am in Canada and then as of Monday the US. I have also had a lot of issues getting Pokerstars to increase my deposit limit to eventually accept the $10k when i can transfer it. The long and short of it is that it has been a nightmare sorting and has taken many emails virtually every day since I won to get this far. I now am flying to the Bahamas next Saturday with the aim of playing on Sunday (day 1B). The people of Neteller have told me I should be able to conduct the transfer once I arrive so i guess fingers crossed that it all works as it will be a shame to get there and not be able to register! Marcin - I will transfer you the $278 as soon as I eventually manage to get it into stars.
No problem Andy... Hope you will get all sort out on time:hope