BBOTD - Wednesday

Re: BBOTD - Wednesday 2:10 Haydock Festival King 1pt win @ 9/2 available with Bet365 Festival King nearly saw out top weight over hurdles lto but got pipped near the finish conceding lots of weight to the winner. He comes here over fences and three miles on good ground will suit. Soft ground possibly blunted his finishing kick lto and his best form has been on good. He has improved 10lbs in both spheres this season and conditions are right for him to continue improving. Timmy Murphy stays on board, goes well at Haydock and has won on the horse twice. He's recieving weight here from a few higher in the handicap and with only one other likely front-runner might get a nice time of it up front. He jumps really well whereas the other front-runner (Daldini) isn't great in that department.

Re: BBOTD - Wednesday I'll take a pop at the Momorial Hunters Chase over at Hereford, the gelding was not beaten by far last time out and was a nice winner the run before that. JJ O'neil was in charge of him before handing him over to trainer Mr Flook and his new yard are getting a nice tune out him. I don't know that much about today's jockey but i'll give him the benefit of the doubt and a race like this wont take much winning. Both ground and trip should not be any problem. However am happy to play safe in a small e/w bet. Hereford 5:20 Good Company 0.5 e/w bet @ SP Hope lady lucky is with your Wed.

Re: BBOTD - Wednesday 3:50 Haydock - Nicene Creed - 1pt @ 6/1 (PaddyPower) A very bizarre prize for a horse who has shown ability over sticks to date but is obviously going to be a lot better on quicker ground, which he gets for the first time in his hurdling career. Nicene Creed was an expensive purchase when fetching £175,000 in May of last year, having finished a good 2nd of 25 in a Punchestown bumper, behind none other than the 150 rated Backspin. He has won 2 of his 5 hurdling starts, but encounters ideal ground for the first time, which could see him make a mockery of this rating of 123. It's only his second start in handicap hurdles, the other was last time out, where he was sent of as a 5/1 joint-favourite in a competitive 14 runner race. He was threading water a long way from home and it was obvious that conditions weren't to his liking. He's from the Phillip Hobbs yard and they seem to think a lot of him, so they'll be looking to exploit this mark some day soon. Hobbs has a fine 19% strike rate here at Haydock when running his animals over hurdles (in the last 5 seasons) and Tom O'Brien, who has ridden this fellow on all 5 of his hurdle runs, also boasts a good record, with 3 winners from 18 runners over the Haydock sticks, to give him a 17% strike rate and a £9 LSP. The yard only come down with 2 runners and make a 400 mile round trip to do so. I'm not overly keen on the other one they're bringing down and this is the one to be on. 6/1 looks vastly overpriced and I reckon he could halve in price, at least. Maximum stakes for me and assuming the ground continues to be good, this fellow should be capable of taking advantage.

Re: BBOTD - Wednesday Haydock 3.50 - Thanks For Coming 1pt win 5/1 VCBet Lightly raced but likely to favour the quicker ground, Nichene Creed likely to take them along at a quick pace but TFC should be up with the pace and could take adavantage. Hoping that Henderson can get this one ready.

Re: BBOTD - Wednesday 2.10 Haydock Siding with Maurisca again as he has really impressed me with his attitude. Won eased down last time and should have no difficulty with the extra furlong.Although he is up 7lbs I think he is an improving horse and although this is quiet a competitive race I am confident he will run a good race. 1 Pt win 10/3 Bet365

Re: BBOTD - Wednesday 3:50 Haydock - NICEENE CREED @ 5/1 VC Ran poorly last time after a couple of months break but if you can forget that has a great chance here today. His best efforts have come on good ground which he gets today and still looks open to plenty of improvement with these conditions.

Re: BBOTD - Wednesday 2.10 haydock its like that e/w 10/1 bet 365 Should be much fitter after a recent return from a break. Will relish the quicker ground and has won off this mark before for this jockey. Won over the distance as well so must have a chance in an open race. Was going to put up Sunshine Always at the forecast odds of 12/1 by attheraces. Not surprisingly though they have priced that one up slightly wrong and it looks as though its going to be about 9/4 favourite!

Re: BBOTD - Wednesday 8.50 Kempton - Mountain Cat 1pt win 5/1 Victor Chandler Returned from 5 Month Lay off with a 7th placed finish over 7f at course , finishing only 3L behind Double Carpet who it re-opposes today 4LBS better off,running off same mark of 72 , was staying on at the finish that day and trainer must feel hel get further improvement by upping distance to 8f of which the horse has been effective at in the past on turf winning a couple of h/caps just above this mark of 73 and also on the all-weather off 6lbs higher. Form of last race looked a good contest with a winner and couple of places next time out. Crowley rode it lto and I always look for him when trainer has an entry on aw as he has a higher s/r for trainer than any other jockey. On all -weather combined they are 19/76 25% win and 30/76 39% place s/r showing a win.profit to level stakes of £51.85. Last run should have blown cobwebs away , positive jockey booking should see it go close

Re: BBOTD - Wednesday 220 War: Sweet Irony (5/4 PP) Not much time so will be brief, lots of novice hurdles today and to be honest it looks like the fav's could win them all, most are odds on but Sweet Irony is 5/4 at the moment and that looks a fair price. Has been a shade disappointing but this longer trip should suit and the oppoistion is pretty weak.

Re: BBOTD - Wednesday 1 point win hill tribe 25/1 stan james 8.50 Kempton hill tribe is a forcast 5/1 shot with sportinglife so the 25/1 on offer is huge,hill tribe has won over this distance and has a record of 1/1/3 in its last 3 starts all class 5 contests the same as tonight,maybe a warning that the price is so big but i will take my chances and risk a pound @ 25,s:hope

Re: BBOTD - Wednesday SNAP! 8.50 Kempton - Hill Tribe (25/1 VC) 1pt Win Game filly with a very willing attitude as she showed winning on her penultimate start and the time before that, whilst this is obviously a good deal harder than those small field fillies handicaps she looks well overpriced and the booking of the champion jockey can only be a positive, should give a good account of herself.

Re: BBOTD - Wednesday Kempton 5.50 - Abigails Angel 1 pts win @ 7/2 with Bet365 Has run really well at Kempton two of the last three starts beaten only a short neck lto in thirdover c&d. Off the same mark a repeat of her last run would put her bang up there with a chance.

Re: BBOTD - Wednesday Ebanour 4 yold gelding trained by d.mcain owned by mr T.G. Leslie who also owns Peddlers cross,overturn, and drill sergeant ,i have been told from the stable that they think he is going to be better than peddlers cross,tough task i know but thats what has been said about this fellow.haydock 5-30 N.H.Flat race won easily at wetherby 1st time up 6/4 maybe we will see good luck guys

Re: BBOTD - Wednesday Festival King a NR. 4:25 Haydock Rory Boy 1pt win @ 7/1 (Bet365) Twiston Davies stable haven't been in good form lately but they had a couple out today that peformed well, one winning and another finishing fourth after making a bad mistake so hopefully they're on the way back up. Rory Boy is clearly well handicapped on old form and with Sam TD claiming 3lbs he's running off just 116. He was rated 137 earlier in the season and ran with credit off 134 in a handicap at Cheltenham on good ground. Gets the needed good ground today, trip isn't a problem and Sam has experience on the horse. He won easily back in Oct 09 on good ground over a furlong longer than today's trip off a mark of 115 so effectively 1lb higher today.

Re: BBOTD - Wednesday FRANKIE FALCO 4.50 Hereford. 0.5 points each way. Shown very little, and needs to improve on all we know of him, but goes handicapping now and I get the feeling it'll suit him much better. Gets in of a mark that looks high on all he's shown, but our handicappers are far from stupid and I feel a big improvement will be seen today. Jodie Mogford a very underrated jockey and with trip and ground no worry, I'd be a player at decent odds. I'll take some of the 28/1 with Stan James.

Re: BBOTD - Wednesday 5:30 Way To Finish@ Haydock - Wasn't far away in 4th LTO at Musselburgh in the same kind of race as today.Just ran out of steam that day so the couple of months off the track could help.The same jockey as both its runs to date is back in the saddle and can get the horse close at a big price 0.5 pt E/W @ 33/1 VCBet

Re: BBOTD - Wednesday

1 point win hill tribe 25/1 stan james 8.50 Kempton hill tribe is a forcast 5/1 shot with sportinglife so the 25/1 on offer is huge,hill tribe has won over this distance and has a record of 1/1/3 in its last 3 starts all class 5 contests the same as tonight,maybe a warning that the price is so big but i will take my chances and risk a pound @ 25,s:hope
Hill Tribe a N/R unfortunately mate

Re: BBOTD - Wednesday Kemp 8.20 - Sweet Origin - win at 11/10 BOG. Bet365 Lightly raced horse with just 3 runs, won a handicap readily last time and is up 5 lbs for that but had gone off as 2/1 on fave so was expected to be on a generous mark Prior to that win he'd won his maiden by 7 lengths A couple of these are rank outsiders and I have doubts about the trip for a couple of others so it's probably between the first 2 in the market 2nd fave is Sir Boss who comes here looking for a 4 timerand is in the form of his life but he's been winning by heads and going up the weights 3lbs at a time. I just think he's probably not got much scope to keep improving and he's never posted a decent speed fig. He does have a good turn of foot off a slow pace though, which makes him dangerous.

Re: BBOTD - Wednesday Later Bets to settle

8.50 Kempton - Mountain Cat 1pt win 5/1 Victor Chandler Returned from 5 Month Lay off with a 7th placed finish over 7f at course , finishing only 3L behind Double Carpet who it re-opposes today 4LBS better off,running off same mark of 72 , was staying on at the finish that day and trainer must feel hel get further improvement by upping distance to 8f of which the horse has been effective at in the past on turf winning a couple of h/caps just above this mark of 73 and also on the all-weather off 6lbs higher. Form of last race looked a good contest with a winner and couple of places next time out. Crowley rode it lto and I always look for him when trainer has an entry on aw as he has a higher s/r for trainer than any other jockey. On all -weather combined they are 19/76 25% win and 30/76 39% place s/r showing a win.profit to level stakes of £51.85. Last run should have blown cobwebs away , positive jockey booking should see it go close
19:20 Kempton Kyladdie - Had a bad winter but got to winning ways LTO at Wolvehampton and going back to Kempton where won off same mark at distance 71. Paul Hanagan on board again. 1pt win 3/1 Bet365
Kemp 8.20 - Sweet Origin - win at 11/10 BOG. Bet365 Lightly raced horse with just 3 runs, won a handicap readily last time and is up 5 lbs for that but had gone off as 2/1 on fave so was expected to be on a generous mark Prior to that win he'd won his maiden by 7 lengths A couple of these are rank outsiders and I have doubts about the trip for a couple of others so it's probably between the first 2 in the market 2nd fave is Sir Boss who comes here looking for a 4 timerand is in the form of his life but he's been winning by heads and going up the weights 3lbs at a time. I just think he's probably not got much scope to keep improving and he's never posted a decent speed fig. He does have a good turn of foot off a slow pace though, which makes him dangerous.
8-50 kempton...HAVING A BALL...1 PT WIN @SP Excellent horse round Kempton at a mile, its last run was well out of character and tonight with the Cat on board can put these to the sword, the price is far too big.