UEFA Europa League > 15th-17th February

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Europa League > 15th-17th February

I've noticed smoething. in all the champions league and now europa league games' date=' the team that was favorite by the bookies didn't win. al the teams that won where underdogs, the other games where draws. leverkusen is the first favorite to win. a bit strange.[/quote'] That's because you seem to be looking at the odds, and assuming they are set correctly, and fairly. Knowing each teams ability is a must, and these European games can be a minefield as it's very hard for punters to know everything about each side unless they know that specific league inside and out.

Hmmm' date='what can i say about this game?This is kind of tricky game.Price on Besiktas went from @2.1 to @2.5 wich is seems to be value now but i just don't truct them.They went crazy on transfer marker during winter break buying all the big names and it doesn't help them yet.They still strugle to win games in Turkis league.Gutty willl be available tonight,teams talisman and wBesiktas play better with him-he is defo a team leader.From otehr side we have Dynamo Kiev with coach Semin back.Dynamo K. looks orginized under Semin then it was with Gazaev.We have many young talented ukr.players there who can be a threat for any team.It's always hard to play in Turkey and i think this is 50/50 match with both teams looking for a goal.Both have good attacking players and offensive midfielders so yes,[b']Jamaican i think overs is a good bet,but i will reinsure myself with both to score in case if the finish 1-1. Both teams to score @1.83 bet365 GL :ok Dynamo's possible line-up: --------------Shovkovsky----------- Silva----Usuf-----Mihalik----Almeyda Gusev--Vukoevich---Eremenko--Yarmolenko --------Shevchenko---Milevsky------
Jobe done :ok Culd be a perfect night If SA wankers from Metalist would score as well :@

Re: UEFA Europa League > 15th-17th February Also layed Benfica to avoid lose.There is something fishy going on there.Half injured almost relagated Stuttgart leading 1-0 against one of the best home side in Europe with winning streak over 10 matches in a row?

no PSG was 1-0 down' date=' and they are favourites, I'm just saying they equalized. but dynamo kyiv if you look at the odds they where underdogs :\:unsure[/quote'] Underdogs in bookies eyes...odds won't tell you everything...and sometimes teams priced incorectly....The only advantage Besiktas have is home turf.

Also layed Benfica to avoid lose.There is something fishy going on there.Half injured almost relagated Stuttgart leading 1-0 against one of the best home side in Europe with winning streak over 10 matches in a row?
I never play "favorites" in this competition. Everything is unknowable in these matchups, plus the two legs...

I never play "favorites" in this competition. Everything is unknowable in these matchups' date=' plus the two legs...[/quote'] True,but that's why home teams trying to do their best as they know trip away could be hell for them.Europa is always a minfield and as Jase pointed unless you know your teams you have little chance to win. Benfica 1-1

Ok,boys... 2 bets so far... Benfica @1.6 and Lech @2.20 singles bet365 :) Why?Simples... .
yes' date='[b']Jamaican i think overs is a good bet,but i will reinsure myself with both to score in case if the finish 1-1. Both teams to score @1.83 bet365 :) GL :ok 3 out of 4 good result as for Europa league.lost 1 or 2 small side bets but large stakes won :beer Dynamo 4-1 against team that spend sh*t loads for so called "star" players :lol Shakhtar and Dynamo did very well in away matches-i'm happy :)

Cavani to score @2.1 (b365) Napoli wins 2nd half @2.62 (x4) Tie in 2nd half @2.37 (x1) I expect Cavani the goal machine to score again tonite, and Villareal is no pushover so it might well be a late goal as Cavani is used to. I lose half stake if the 2nd half is a tie, and I get about @2 odds if Napoli takes it. Small stakes.
0-0 :(
BJK-Kiev looks like a high-tension game to me. I wish b365 offered card markets for it - I'm falling back on the "home/away to score/miss a PK" bets (@8/9/23/26).
Quaresma sent off + PK :beer

Re: UEFA Europa League > 15th-17th February 2-0 for Lille :) I'm also on both teams to score for PAOK-CSKA (just before CSKA scored), Porto DNB and Hulk to score. Quick reasoning: PAOK is decent at home, but CSKA has a fast and potent attack; Porto has done well in group stage, Hulk is a beast, and Sevilla is in a bad streak in Liga. I'm also on over 2.5 cards for Sparta-Reds (I don't trust home discipline), but by the time I write this two cards have been given lol.

Benfica 2-1' date='back them with large stake few days ago then layed after 1-0 down with low-medium stake.Small but sure profit :ok[/quote'] If you laid Benfica when they were losing, (backed AGAINST them winning), the odds would have been poor, as they were losing at that point.

If you laid Benfica when they were losing' date=' (backed AGAINST them winning), the odds would have been poor, as they were losing at that point.[/quote'] I backed draw at @3.30 as i knew Stuttgart wouldn't win but draw was possible :ok Here is links for Roma v Shakhtar and Besiktas v Dynamo goals if someone is intrested. http://video.yandex.ru/users/ezhihno/view/1802 http://video.yandex.ru/users/ezhihno/view/1806#hq

I fancy Lille @2.05 (b365): they're in great form, Gervinho/Hazard/Sow/Montano/Mavuba are good and dangerous players, they are used to Europa League, and they rarely lose at home (they beat Fener and Liverpool last year). PSV do well in Eredivisie too, but they have W0-D3-L2 vs top 5. In EL, they met clubs like Debreceni and Metalist - they sent Sampdoria off, but in a pretty lucky way. They thrashed AZ last week, but the latter are in a bad streak, and PSV lost home to ADO the game before, and they even scratched a last-minute win vs the weak Willem II the preceding week.
2-2 (2-0 at 81') :(
Benfica HT @2.1 (b365): Benfica is in good form as it has been said' date= while VfB stands in 17th position of Bundesliga, with a W1-D1-L5 vs top 5, and W1-D3-L6 on the road. Benfica can play quite well, eg. when they destroyed Lyon, but they are prone to screwing up games that they should win comfortably (eg. same game vs Lyon). They generally score pretty fast, whereas VfB concede the most goals before 30'. I think they will start the game well and score before HT - VfB might equalize in 2nd half, or not.
0-1 :(