International Friendlies > 2011

FCP

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: International Friendlies > 7-9 June as much as i seen uruguay team and the players they got and the fact there playing in home soil etc, and want revenge i jus dont see Holland loosin this and holland have players who can score, therefore i choose draw no bet holland@ williamhills 11/10

Re: International Friendlies > 7-9 June

Uruguay v Netherlands Uruguay -1 @ 9/2 Decent value in this one - decent goalscorers aplenty in the Uruguay lineup such as Cavani, Perreira, Forlan, Suarez etc will want revenge for the semi final defeat to Holland last year 2-3. Suarez has already said in the press "this is not a friendly" and Uruguay will be going all guns blazing to get a result. Some stats that enforce Uruguay dominance tonight: -No European side has won against South American opposition whilst playing in South America since 1992. -Only Brazil and Argentina have beaten Uruguay at their national stadium Estadio Centenario in the last 7 years. -Holland haven't won in South America since 1978!
Holland comfortably held Brazil to a 0-0 draw recently, but you think Uruguay will beat them?

Re: International Friendlies > 7-9 June srs i dont get why everyone think Uru are gonna beat holland, Holland have only lost two games since the world cup 2010, also Uru havent really been the best of form at all, at the worse it be a draw, i dont see holland jus defending, but uru winning with people confident , if i took tht bet i wouldnt be at all,

Holland comfortably held Brazil to a 0-0 draw recently' date=' but you think Uruguay will beat them?[/quote'] dude, Romania B held 0:1 against Brazil but I guess u know coz u saw some of that game :) I would be VERY dissapointed if this game is not bts at least

Uruguay vs Holland Its a hard match to predict, Uruguay look like they are favorites. Playing at home, preparing for the Copa America, no injuries etc. is definitely an advantage. Meanwhile Holland are already on vacations pretty much and nothing to play for but pride. However, I would be careful betting against Holland. Lets not forget they haven't lost a game in 90 minutes since 08 and they won't want to lose this. Uruguay this year have only played 3 times and have failed to impress, losing to Germany and Estonia. They also lost 2-0 to Chile at the end of last year. I think the fact that they haven't played together much this year is also an important factor in choosing a winner today. I'm sure this will be a tight affair with little to separate both sides. I can actually see a draw maybe or a narrow win for either side. Holland handicap payed off on the weekend against Brasil and I'm going to stick with them on this one too. Two bets on this game: Holland +0.5, 1 at halftime @ 1.24 bet365 Holland + 1.5 @ 1.25 bet365
Result: Uruguay 1 Holland 1 I only saw the last 15 minutes, and my impression was two good defences had been on top. Suares scored with a good strike in the 82nd minute, and that really opened the game up, with both sides having chances. Holland equalised in added time, and it seemed that a draw was probably a fair result.

Re: International Friendlies > 7-9 June Yes it was a very equal game with some good spells for both teams and some spells of the match were both were sloppy. Overall I think there was little to separate these two teams, and a draw is definitely a fair result. Congradulations to everyone who won with this result! :cow

Result: Uruguay 1 Holland 1 I only saw the last 15 minutes, and my impression was two good defences had been on top. Suares scored with a good strike in the 82nd minute, and that really opened the game up, with both sides having chances. Holland equalised in added time, and it seemed that a draw was probably a fair result.
How can you provide a match report when you only saw fifteen minutes? :unsure

he is from another planet :D P.S. what do you guys think about France game? I think that France will win this game too.After watching France B squad , and how they played against Ukraine, this might be a good bet, odds are ~ 2.1 on France

i feel that uruguay will win because they have the overall strongest squad and given the fact the holland beat them in the world cup means that they will be up for the game that little bit more.. Who do you think will win in the China Vs North Korea game..My guess is china there at evens in my local bookies should be worth a score to put on.......:dude
Welcome to the forum.....I like the name you picked,might get a bit confusing though.........

I can't ;) But I don't think of it as a 'match report', just a report of the result, and my impressions from any information I have including seeing part of the game. I do like to at least report the result of a game that has been the subject of pre-match tips and opinion. Here is an actual match report on the game from goal.com ... http://www.goal.com/en/match/59879/uruguay-vs-netherlands/report

I can't ;) But I don't think of it as a 'match report', just a report of the result, and my impressions from any information I have including seeing part of the game. I do like to at least report the result of a game that has been the subject of pre-match tips and opinion. Here is an actual match report on the game from goal.com ... http://www.goal.com/en/match/59879/uruguay-vs-netherlands/report
You were pretty spot on anyway. I quite like your "reports". Keep it up man.:ok

Uruguay-Holland = both teams to score (1.72) / over (1.95) bet365 Preview: Uruguay, there were no absences. Holland: absent: Rafael van der Vaart, Wesley Sneijder, Mark van Bommel, Demy de Zeeuw, Theo Janssen, Michel Vorm, Maarten Stekelenburg. This is a friendly game between two teams that met in the semifinals last world cup where Holland won 3: 2 in a lot of fun. L 'Uruguay will take the field with the best education for this important test before the America's Cup. They are strong in all departments and have no problems to get to the door against any opponent. Uruguay is a team that lets you play more, and often have amnesia in total defense, I think the 'Holland will mark at least one network in this match. Then match that promises to be spectacular with lots of actions to goals. :hope:hope:hope
Balance: 1/2 No profit :cry

Re: International Friendlies > 7-9 June Poland versus France Guys on the wings like N'Zogbia and Valbuena should simply crush our defence. No Mandanda in France goal also means that there will be no lucky goals for Poland. I will go for an away win, because Poland is really poor at the moment. Even against so average and lazy bunch of players that Argentina put against our team we were nothing special. We conceded a goal and we were close to lost another two simply from nothing. We created some chances too, that's correct, but it was simply not enough to give me reasons to be optimistic before today's game. Reserve players from France have much better skills and they also play often in better clubs and better leagues than our previous opponents. Oh, and don't count on our fans - against Argentina stadium was not full and crowd was not loud at all.

France crushing defenses? The PlayStation Network has been h4x0red again?
I was not talking about defenses, but about Polish defense which is really poor now. And you should also notice that N'Zogbia for example played only once for France. When he play for Wigan he is able to beat over and over again much better players than Polish defenders. Martin and N'Zogbia are new guys in France NT, both had great season and I just hope that they will be able to add bigger determination and better quality to this National Team.

Re: International Friendlies > 7-9 June The history of France NT is all about the providential guy(s) who will save them--at least since I started watching them, 20 years ago. Previous comment was just in jest, I was not picking on you, but the money is usually on laying France or playing unders HT or FT, unless they are high for some reason. Here, Under HT looks good again.

Friendlies and games vs 40-50th teams in FIFA rankings' date=' down to 125th for Luxembourg. Did you watch the games, anyway? You liked what you saw?[/quote'] France's last 10 results: France 0 Belarus 1 Bosnia 0 France 2 France 2 Romania 0 France 2 Luxembourg 0 England 1 France 2 France 1 Brazil 0 Luxembourg 0 France 2 France 0 Croatia 0 Belarus 1 France 1 Ukraine 1 France 4 Two wins against Luxembourg, but also wins over England and Brazil. They've scored 16 and only conceded 4 goals in those 10 games - an impressive defensive record. Yes, I saw France's games in the World Cup in South Africa last year, and they were terrible, but since Laurent Blanc took over, they've been a different team. I've seen 3 or 4 games since the World Cup and been impressed every time.

Re: International Friendlies > 7-9 June What I say, friendlies and games vs weak sides. I made money on most of these games, playing unders, AH or time of 1st goal; I posted here most of the time, I guess you can check. These results are barely decent, if you ask me: losing at home to Belarus, then getting a few wins vs Bosnia, Romania and Luxembourg (the latter defeated by 2 goals only lol), then a few meaningless friendlies, then another 2-goal victory vs Luxembourg (125th in FIFA), a poor bore draw at home vs Croatia, a 1-1 draw vs Belarus (who missed many players) and eventually a fluke vs Ukraine, who easily deserved the draw. France is anywhere near impressive: they are a lacklustre, unimaginative side, struggling to score, with a nervous defense at times, and showing pretty poor teamwork. They are top notch for name betting, though.

What I say' date=' friendlies and games vs weak sides. I made money on most of these games, playing unders, AH or time of 1st goal; I posted here most of the time, I guess you can check. These results are barely decent, if you ask me: losing at home to Belarus, then getting a few wins vs Bosnia, Romania and Luxembourg (the latter defeated by 2 goals only lol), then a few meaningless friendlies, then another 2-goal victory vs Luxembourg (125th in FIFA), a poor bore draw at home vs Croatia, a 1-1 draw vs Belarus (who missed many players) and eventually a fluke vs Ukraine, who easily deserved the draw. France is anywhere near impressive: they are a lacklustre, unimaginative side, struggling to score, with a nervous defense at times, and showing pretty poor teamwork. They are top notch for name betting, though.[/quote'] That may all be true most of the time. I agree. You've seen France, but have you seen Polland? I have, and based on that, I decided to go for France. France should be starring with Ribery, Malouda, Nasri and Benzema. Given the absentees in Poland, France are sure favorites to win this match. I would also advice against betting on unders here. Poland's defense is looking quite bad at the moment. Anyway no need for further elaboration, I already posted my thoughts and bet on this game a couple days ago.

France is anywhere near impressive: they are a lacklustre' date=' unimaginative side, struggling to score, with a nervous defense at times, and showing pretty poor teamwork. They are top notch for name betting, though.[/quote'] Sounds exactly like England,funnily enough:rollin

That may all be true most of the time. I agree. You've seen France, but have you seen Polland?
I know a few Polish players, mainly those playing in France (Obraniak, Jelen) and Germany (Borussia Dortmund & Koln), plus Murawski from Lech Poznan. Not sure who's missing tonight, but Poland at home can't be much worse than Luxembourg I guess. Again, Under 1 AH HT should be ok.
Sounds exactly like England' date='funnily enough:rollin[/quote'] Kinda, that's why I tend to make the same type of bets on them. I don't know England as well, though.

Re: International Friendlies > 7-9 June I'll be watching this one in-play - my guess is that it will be defensive and a close game, because that's the way the Poles seem to play. The draw at 3.4 on Betfair seems good value, as if it's a low-scoring affair, a draw is more likely.

My bets on this game are as follows: (explained in two earlier posts) Poland vs France= France @2.2 bet365 Poland vs France= High stakes France +0.5 @ 1.33 bet365
hey chuck can u explain the 0.5 bet on france. wht bet is it, i cant find it on williamhills, or i dont know where im lookin at