Tennis - US Open

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis - US Open

Mikhail Kukushkin v Stanislas Wawrinka Stanislas Wawrinka to win 3-0 2.37 @ bet365 I think this is to mutch for Kukushkin to handle. Stan might not be the best on hard but still Kukushkin did show us how he could play in New Haven and he's a mentally fragile player who can't handle any pressure coming at him. Not only about his mentallity but his serve. Against De Bakker he was down on 33% first set in first serve and second on 42% and third 48%. His second serve was under 50% every set. Ouch! Not looking good. If Wawrinka maintains the same level as in Toronto and Cincinnati he rolls over Kukushkin.
Dustin Brown 3-0 4.50 @Sportingbet This is a lot higher and I think it's worth taking any day.
Kristof Vliegen to bt. James Blake 3.40 @ Eurobet
Dudi Sela to bt. Xavier Malisse 2.10 bet365 Malisse had an injury and retired in New Haven but even if he had no retirement I would bet on Sela here. I think Sela is woth taking or Malisse is worth opposing. h2h 1-0 to Sela and that win came in Farmers classic Los Angeles in June this year just before Sela won the Vancouver challenger. Sela + Stepanek 4.98 bet365
Stepanek lost, Vliegen lost and I was wrong about Gulbis 3-0 also.

One for today for me anyway' date=' Monfils now at -3.5 at 1.8 and I have to take that. Seen Andreev in New Haven and it was a laughable display. Monfils surely has shaky moments but this handicap can be covered easily even in a 4-setter and perhaps even in a 5-setter with some luck. On paper he is two classes above.[/quote'] Hope someone followed me on this one :clap:clap.

Re: Tennis - US Open tomorrow is a big day for betting i reckon! could make or break ya! here are my tips for tomoro...no time for reasoning now but will give some in the morning hopefullly! 1)alexandra dulgheru to beat sofia arvidsson at evens bet365 3 points! 2)tamira paszek to beat yung-jun chan at 4-6 boylesports 3 points! 3)kateryna bondarenko to beat dominika cibulkova at 10-11 boylesports 2 points! 4)soderling,ferrer, verdasco treble 4-6 boyles 2 points! 5)kanepi, a radwanska, kirilenko treble at 5-6 boyles 2 points! 6)dominguez lino to beat U radwanska at 11-10 1 point 7)carsten ball to beat montanes 4-5 skybet 1 point 8)gimeno-traver plus 5.5 games against chardy 10-11 bet365 9)robredo to beat benneteau at 6-5 bet365 1 point! 10)ferrero,mathieu,fishh treble at 4-6 boyles 2 points! 11)beck v federer over 27.5 games 8-11 powers!1 point 12) petkovic to beat mattek at evens 1 point 13) polansky to beat blake at 2-1 2 points!

One bet so far for me. I've got a few more on the radar but need prices to move before I hit them. Mikhail Kukushkin vs Stanislas Wawrinka - Stanislas Wawrinka -6.5 games AH @ 2.06 with Pinnacle (7/10) I think there's a pretty big disparity in quality between these two. Wawrinka may be a clay courter by trade but there's no doubt he can play on this surface. He's got to R3 here a number of times. He's consistently been a Top 30 player for a number of years now and has weapons in his forehand and, in particular, his backhand, that many players find tough to deal with. He's also improved on his first serve and is capable of totting up aces. He didn't really do a great deal in the American hard court swing but faced difficult opponents in David Nalbandian (in form), Rafael Nadal (he put up a good fight) and Julien Benneteau (who needed the win for seeding points). Kukushkin is several levels below them. He comes off a good Challenger swing but he's not consistent enough to trouble the big boys at this level. He often goes walkabout on serve and will give chances to Wawrinka. I had the line down as a -8 game handicap so I think the price and the offer hold good value. :hope
One more in the meantime... Dudi Sela vs Xavier Malisse - Dudi Sela @ 2.29 with Pinnacle (3/10) This is a bit of an opportunist bet but I feel it's worth the play. Sela's an enigma of a player. He has a very specific style, mixing the play up with drop shots and little chips. Undoubtedly, his best spell of the year was on the grass court circuit, where he defeated Andy Roddick, but I reckon he could be coming into a bit of form. He won a Challenger event on the hard in Vancouver so confidence will be a bit higher. He also won't fear his opponent. He beat Malisse earlier on in the year in LA in three sets, and I can't imagine his varied game would suit Malisse at all. The Belgian likes to work of rhythm so he can line up his big groundstrokes and Sela will do the complete opposite. Each shot will be different and he'll also look to move Malisse forward, which won't suit the Belgian as he's not the quickest going forward. There's also the question of Malisse's fitness. He pulled out of his opening match in New Haven last week and as a man who has had plenty of injury woes, I wonder if he'll come into the 100%. Sela's a bad match-up for him and I quite fancy the Israeli to prevail. :hope
Final one for me today. Wanted the Hanescu handicap but there's no value. Frederico Gil vs John Isner - John Isner -6 games AH @ 2.00 with Pinnacle (8/10) I've got to fancy Isner here. There have been fears about his ankle injury but he won't take to the court unless he's fully fit and he's the sort of guy who will retire if he's hurt during the match. I don't think Gil has much of a chance here. The Portuguese is an average clay court player and the quick conditions here will not suit him. His serve is inconsistent and Isner - a surprisingly decent returner for his height - will get chances. Then there's the Isner serve. At 6ft 9in, he delivers bombs and Gil probably won't get a look-in on it. Because Isner's so good on serve, the pressure will be on Gil to serve well every time, and I'm not sure he'll be able to cope with that. Isner is the new darling of American tennis, on home soil and is defending plenty of points after last year's escapades. A break in each set would at least match this handicap, and I reckon Isner's capable of doing that. :hope
3/3, full house, including two big stakes, and all odds at even money or above. Might as well stop now as not going to better today! Well done to all, some cracking shouts from Psycho, Czech Punter and Fishy (who had some nice prices in there too). Let's keep it going :ok

Re: Tennis - US Open I think I was quite spot on about Brown and Wawrinka who really rolled over Kukushkin. I fancy two underdogs now and it's Kei Nishikori and Tommy Robredo. Nishikori was awsome against Korolev and he played awsome in French open to so the young talent is in my eyes the better player right now compared to Cilic who's been icecold since Aussie open. I would not be surprised if Nishikori pulls of an upset and wins 3-2. That is how I think about his level of play right now. He could have been a top 20 player now but a serious elbow injury stopped him. Feels like a match going the distance so Nishikori 3-2 or Cilic 3-2 and defenitely over 40 games. Robredo is just a level above Benneteau and he's got some confidence now and he beat Benneteau on outdoor hardcourt in Dubai some months ago very easy. I know it's not logical to back Robredo after so many months he's been playing awful but Benneteau is nothing great and seldom makes it past first round. I got a feeling Robredo might defend his ranking points in US open. Last year he beat Zverev, Safin and Tsonga and this year Rosol and now needs to beat Benneteau and next Llodra or Hanescu. It's really a longshoot to think Robredo can upset. He's played in 18 tournaments year to date and only got to fourth round in 2 of them and out in second round every other. Robredos problems started in Bastad last year when he got trashed by Juan Monaco 0-6 2-6 in the semi and ever since then he bowed out in third of second round of almost every tournament where US open is an exception.

Re: Tennis - US Open concerning belluci am i the only to think he can win @2.25 ? i mean even if anderson is on a good roll most of his victories are at challenger level, belluci is in doubt the better player here, of course hard is not his favorite but it still is a grand slam so no reason for him not to be 100% motivated (just like anderson of course)

concerning belluci am i the only to think he can win @2.25 ? i mean even if anderson is on a good roll most of his victories are at challenger level, belluci is in doubt the better player here, of course hard is not his favorite but it still is a grand slam so no reason for him not to be 100% motivated (just like anderson of course)
You are not the only one, I am having a good think about that. If the odds drift a little bit more there will be value in that pick for sure. Anderson is no world class either, although he has the better serve of the two.

Taking these ones today in hope of a more profitable return. Tipsarevic vs Roddick- Over 34.5 games @ 8/13 Bet365- 7/10 Case of the two big servers again here and a case of both players will find it difficult to break. Much like the Becker/Brands match, tie breaks will be expected and should be a longish match. If you look at recent matches against players of the same game, (big serve), Roddick against Soderling there was 2 tie breaks and Tipsarevic's match against Sam Querrey had 2 tie breaks as well. If there are 2 of them today the overs should be reached. Watched Andy against Robert where in truth he dominated but at the same time didn't look brilliant, taking his foot of the gas at the end of the first set. Tipsarevic is a much more competent hard courter and will be a much stiffer test for the home favourite. The H2H is 1-1 with both meetings being at Wimbledon. Again, both matches had 2 tie breaks and 4 sets, so overs seems an obvious choice for me. Ramirez-Hidalgo vs Brown- Brown -3.5 game handicap @ 4/5 Bet365- 5/10 Favouring the Jamaican to make the handicap here for a few reasons. Firstly, Hidalgo was playing in Spain on clay only 2 weeks ago and hasn't had any hard court practice for a while and none in the US for an age whereas Brown got a couple of decent wins in New Haven over Kamke and Rufin. Will be hard the Spaniard to adapt to the humid conditions and the fast surface so quickly. Brown has also had more ATP experience and will cope with the big events better IMO. Simply down to the conditions and lack of practice, favouring Brown to win this and make the handicap too. Monfils vs Andreev- Andreev +4.5 games handicap @ 4/5 Bet365- 5/10 This is more of a bet against the reliability of the Frenchman tbh. You never know what your going to get with Monfils, one minute he's pounding forehand after forehand, the next he's complaining about an injury and calls for the trainer. Been very uncovincing recently, with losses to Falla, Montanes and just about overcame Kendrick, all players who he should really dominate. Andreev has slipped down the ranking and is now outside the top 100 due to his ongoing injury concerns but over the last few weeks has notched up some wins and playing with some confidence. Beaten Clement and Zeballos and could possibly add Monfils to the list today. H2H is 4-1 in Andreev's favour but all the meetings coming a while back before Andreev was injured so that stat isn't too crucial like in other matches. Game is going to depend on what mind set both players are in and who plays the most stupid shots IMO. Was going to take the overs but plumped for the handicap which if Andreev wins a set, should be taken care of. Pironkova vs Minella- Minella +4.5 games handicap @ 10/11 Bet365- 4/10 Could be a real chance of an upset here IMO. Since reaching the final at Wimbledon, Pironkova has done nothing in the hard court season. Lost to Rodionova twice and also in straight sets to a girl ranked just inside the top 100. Her opponent from Luxembourg is on a good run. Although she's ranked at no.185 in the world, she's won her last 4 matches on hard surface, including that of Rodionova, Perry and most notably Hercog in straight sets a couple of days back showing she can beat players of a much higher rank than herself. As I said I fancy Minella to trouble the Bulgarian here and she could even provide a shock result but a 4.5 games handicap is good enough for me. Sela vs Malisse- Sela to win @ 5/4 Bet365- 4/10 Following Atko on this one as I had it on my list anyways. As mentioned, he varies his strokes much like Murray does, with alot of drop shots and deep stokes which Malisse struggles with, again seen when Murray dispatched of him at Wimbledon. The Israeli has won his last 5 on the hard court, including a win over Taylor Dent and Berankis in the final up in Vancouver. Just before this he beat Malisse which will give him some additional confidence. Had a few weeks off as well resting so should be in top condition and as Atko has rightly mentioned, Malisse pulled out in New Haven and fitness is a worry for him so taking a punt on Sela. Errani vs Kleybanova- Errani to win @ 13/8 Bet365- 3/10 Favouring another underdog here to do the job, this time with the Italian. Really suprised to see her having such big odds as IMO, there is hardly anything to choose between the two players. Sure Kleybanova has done well in the past, but recently she has been unsure over her game and losing to players she shouldn't do, hence slipping down the ranking to 30. Both player's form is virtually identical, 5 wins in their last 10 on the surface, perhaps with Kleybanova playing harder opponents however Errani has an impressive win over Jie Zheng. They have played eachother once on hard court earlier this year when Errani won 6-4 7-5 so at this price, I see it more as a 50/50 match so well worth the punt. Harrison vs Ljubicic- Harrison to win @ 9/4 Bet365- 3/10 My third underdog that I've taken is the American teenager Ryan Harrison. He came through the qualifiers impressively and has had some ATP wins as well a month back. He has been playing on the US hard courts for a good while now and will know what he best game is. Ljubicic has had massive injury worries. Hasn't played much tennis at all and the games he has played haven't got to plan. Missed virtually the whole of the grass season and has only played one hard court match for months last week week losing in straights to Nalbandian. Ljubicic beat Harrison earlier this year but the American put in a good performance taking the second set to a tie break and this was before Ljubicic's injuries. Simply can't back the Croatian atm and at the price of the upcoming American talent who will firmly have the crowd behind him, will hope he can spring a surpise.
WIN WIN LOSS :\ WIN WIN WIN WIN Really good day in all. Would have liked a full house but Monfils blew the Russian completely off court and don't say that much about Monfils.

Re: Tennis - US Open Also looking at Montanes above evens. Similar situation to Bellucci - Anderson, but the gap in quality is even bigger here. Not the favourite surface of the Spaniard, but Ball can do little more than serve. And Montanes will give his best, since he has already pushed some match points back in his first match.

Re: Tennis - US Open Really good day yesterday, so now time for the comedown :lol No, hopefully another nice one in store, gone for three picks today. Looking forward to seeing what the rest have gone for. Marin Cilic vs Kei Nishikori - Marin Cilic -5.5 games AH @ 1.84 with Pinnacle (6/10) I said a couple of days ago when I tipped Cilic to cover the line against Illya Marchenko that I'm expecting a big week from the Croat here. He made the QFs last year and played some brilliant tennis, defeating Andy Murray along the way. He's got plenty to defend as a result and I think that win over Marchenko will have restored a bit of confidence for him. He had a bad time over the summer, not winning many matches, but he's at home on a hard court Slam and he's a player I can see picking up some form. He's a player that should have too much for Nishikori in this one. Big serve, nice booming groundies and lovely court coverage. Don't get me wrong, Nishikori's a talent, but the Japanese player can often go missing on serve and that could be his undoing here. He benefitted from Evgeny Korolev's retirement in R1 in a match that he may well have won in any case, but he'll hold no surprises for Cilic here. They've met before, in hot, quick conditions in Indian Wells two years ago, when Cilic won 6-2 6-4. Back then, I'd say Nishikori was a better player - injuries have curtailed his progress somewhat - while Cilic was probably at a lower level than he is now. He's improved immeasurably since then and looks a more rounded player. I had the handicap at -6.5 so in that regard, there's value, even though the price is right on the precipice of what I can and can't hit. Cilic just needs a break in each set to cover this - in my opinion, that's entirely doable for the Croat. Arnaud Clement vs Eduardo Schwank - Arnaud Clement @ 1.847 with Pinnacle (5/10) I don't think anyone expected these two guys to have gotten past Marcos Baghdatis and Robby Ginepri respectively in R1. Both are good pieces of form, although Clement's result over Baghdatis really stands out. The Frenchman is a wily player, and at 32, knows how to win these sorts of matches. He's a good hard court player, lovely trickery and feel around the court, and I think he'll be too smart for Schwank here. The Argentine is a lovely ball striker but his best work comes on clay. He's really not got the game to cause huge problems on hard. His movement has always been suspect on this court and his win over Ginepri, I feel, came down more to the American's inconsistency rather than fine play from the 24-year-old. The heat is a concern for me in this match and that's why my stake is slightly lower. Clement's the older player and may struggle a touch, but then again he is an extremely fit player who no doubt has played in these conditions many times before. I think he'll have too much craft for Schwank here - he's the cleverer player and his repetoire of shots should be good for him. I had the Frenchman priced at 1.63 so definite value for me here. Albert Montanes vs Carsten Ball - Albert Montanes @ 2.06 with Pinnacle (3/10) I'm not sure Ball should be the favourite here and I think this price on Montanes is far too big. We all know that Montanes' favourite surface is clay, not hard, but in the last two years he's posted more and more wins away from the dirt. He's a Top 30 player and in the last year has been playing the best tennis of his career. This is a good chance for him to make R3 of the US Open, as Ball is not a particularly gifted player. The Australian bombs down a big serve but once the rally starts, he's susceptible to better players off the ground. Montanes is one of those. He has lovely strokes off either flanks and likes to mix up the play with drop shots. His variety will hurt Ball here. Some might say that Montanes has no motivation for this one but against Michael Pryzysieny, he saved four match points - all on the Pole's serve - before winning the final set 6-0, so he must have some fight about him. He's never got past R2 of the US Open but to be frank, he probably won't ever get a better chance. As much as I respect Ball's serve on this surface, he's not played the calibre of player such as Montanes for a while. If Montanes brings his A-game to the table, he'll have too much for Ball. Not a big stake, but I do feel the Spaniard has a good chance here. :hope

concerning belluci am i the only to think he can win @2.25 ? i mean even if anderson is on a good roll most of his victories are at challenger level, belluci is in doubt the better player here, of course hard is not his favorite but it still is a grand slam so no reason for him not to be 100% motivated (just like anderson of course)
Really tough match to call. Anderson opened at 2.00, so that shows you how much he's backed, down to 1.66 in places. I agree that the price is far too big on Bellucci but I wonder if the Brazilian has downed tools a little since the French. He hasn't really done much of note and he's not a huge fan of playing on hard outdoors. He got thumped by Lukas Lacko last week and Tim Smyzeck had chances against him R1. On the other side, Anderson's playing the best tennis of his career. Huge serve but he's added more to his game in terms of movement and shot-variety. He's also beaten Janko Tipsarevic and Sam Querrey recently - decent bits of form. This probably sounds like I'm tipping Anderson, but I'm not (too skinny a price). I feel, however, he's got a really good chance today, and I wouldn't be rushing to back Bellucci, however big the odds.

Re: Tennis - US Open Dominika Cibulkova - Katerina Bondarenko Back Katerina Bondarenko @ Sportingbet 1.90 I've seen Bondarenko for a few times and in my opinion bookies are doing wrong positioning her as non-favourite in this match. This year she hasn't been good because of a knee injury, which made her make a very bad season in clay tournaments. In the US tournaments she has had bad luck because she had to play agaisnt Pennetta, Kirilenko and Azarenka, when she was not at 100%, and also her rivals were awesome in those tournaments so very bad luck for her. But, in New Heaven she won easily to Kvitova and was out agaisnt dementieva in a tie break in the third set, but that was definitely a match she could had won. In the Us open she won against Na Li, I saw that match and it's true Li made errors and helped Bondarenko to win, but Kateryna played quite well in some moments of the match, and also she reached quarter-final last year so she has to do it well because if she looses she will get down in the ranking WTA, for sure she will fight for the match. Talking about Cibulkova, it was surprising to see her go for a three hours match against Ayumi Morita, and after that she has won just two matches in two and a half months. Those matches were against Oudin, in a three setter, and against Hilare Barte, who many people dont know who she is. In Us Open she won Voegele 6-2, 4-6, 7-5, so clearly, her results make me doubt of her performance today. Clear value in 1.90 for K.Bondareno, also i have to say that Cibulkova did not play US Open last year, so dont matter if she looses, she wont loose any points for ranking. Anyway, should be a tight match. GL everyone.

Re: Tennis - US Open Right after a profitable day yesterday let's hope the run can stretch to an amazing two days :loon Nishikori vs Cilic- Cilic -5.5 games handicap @ 8/11 Bet365- 7/10 Again going to follow Atko on this one as I see it as a good pick. Not much to add to the above really as Atko has explained everything that needs to be mentioned. Main reasoning for me in the sheer power of Cilic with his serve being very hard to break even by the top players, let alone for the Japanese player. Great run last year so knows how to advance to the second week. Won very easily in their only meeting on hard and expect Cilic to do the same again today. Price has risen a fair bit on Nishikori too, something to consider... Montanes vs Ball- Ball to win @ 8/11 Bet365- 5/10 As much as I love going with Atko, going to have to oppose him here for a few reasons. First reason is that the Spaniard needed 5 sets and to save 4 match points against a player who had an arm injury and who had lost his last 6 matches before the US open. Second follows on from the first, Montanes' first round match was his first hard court match for a few months whilst Ball has been playing challenger events out in the US for weeks now, so he should have some good match practice and some confidence after his win in Lexington a few weeks back. Ball's strength lies in his quick and powerful serve and due to the Spaniard not having alot of match practice other than clay, he could struggle with the pace and power of the Aussie and feel that Ball will take this one purely down to practice and power, providing his serve is on song. Benesova vs Sharapova- Over 17.5 games @ 4/5 Bet365- 4/10 What I've picked up on in the women's matches is that very few of them have been easy victories, i.e 6-1 6-2. Lots of them have seen either two very close sets or one easy and one close but very few matches have had 2 short sets. With the top women players the line has been very low, around 16.5 games usually but as we have seen, players like Williams, Clijsters and Sharapova haven't been playing their best tennis at all. For that reason I'm taking the overs with Maria's match here. Against Groth she was so poor in the first set. Her serve was off, bundles of UEs and she just didn't look herself. So for that reason I can't see her walking over her Czech opponent and at this line, all we need is 6 games from Benesova. She has shown she can mix it about with some good players as well, beating Errani, Schnyder and also Jankovic in Montreal so she won't have any fear. In the pair's 2 meetings Sharapova has won both, but their last meeting back in 2009 on hard court, Benesova won 9 games so if she repeats that performance she should cover the overs. Radwanska vs Peng- Over 18.5 games @ Evens Bet365- 3/10 Again much for the same reasoning I'm taking the overs again. Radwanska is in decent form, not the best as she can sometimes play really wildly and drop sets within the blink of an eye. Peng has had virtually no match practice before her first round win but she has a tendancy to make games last a little while, no matter what the surface. In the 2 H2Hs between the two, both have gone to 3 sets, including one of these meetings in Indian Wells a couple years back so I'm hoping the Chinese girl can trouble Radwanska again today.

Re: Tennis - US Open US OPEN TODAYS PREDICTIONS (B365 ODDS); Bethanie Mattek-Sands v Andrea Petkovic; Odds 2.00 on Petkovic is to big for my taste, great server and very agressive player, I think it's the home advantage who is talking here, Idont rate Mattek high, both players like this surface, but Mattek is a level bellow Petkovic at the moment. Iveta Benesova v Maria Sharapova; Odds are 5.00:ok for the +2,5 sets in game, wow i say with a smile on my face, Benesova i on fire at the moment and yes she meets a Sharapova, but give me a break. I see Benesove getting a set in this match, she has what it takes thats for sure. Robin Söderling v Taylor Dent; Odds are 2.10 for the +3,5 sets in game, Dent will surely make life a bitch for Søderling, who can be a bit rusty at times but always seems to get the job done in the end. Both players are in great form and both with great serves so expect alot og games in this match, but odds 1.57 for the +33,5 games is abit of a lowpoint for me. GOOD GAME

Event Montanes v Ball
Selection Ball
Strength 10/10
Date 02/09/2010
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.90
Reasoning Very strong serve for Ball, grand strokes and confidence. He loves fast sourfaces and move pretty well here. Montanes is a clay player with no big results. For sure organizers will not regret this WC for the australian
Event Nishikori v Cilic
Selection Nishikori +5.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 02/09/2010
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.10
Reasoning Nishikori is one of the talented player from the circuit. With his staff from Bollettieri Academy and his recovery from a bad injury for sure will put some problems on Cilic's shoulders and he have oportunity to create some real damage on the court. Many times Cilic told everybody about his problems with games in the morning and for sure will be at low play.
Event Clement v Schwank
Selection Clement
Strength 10/10
Date 02/09/2010
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.89
Reasoning The time of Clement falling down but he dont want to give up, surrender at this level, grand slam. He still have that fighter inside him and play at high level. Schwank is a talented kid but will be some presure on him and of course is not a fast sourface player.many of results are in South America.
Event Davydenko v Gasquet
Selection Gasquet +5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 02/09/2010
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.88
Reasoning Gasquet is on form, not many things to say because everybody know both players. Davydenko is a good player, he can beat anyone for real but sometimes he have some confidence problem like nowadays. Gasquet with his last months he grown very much and can hold his serve in hard games.
Event Anderson v Bellucci
Selection Anderson -2.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 02/09/2010
Reasoning Kevin Anderson is very strong nowadays, he moving very well on court and also have a good service with not so many break points oportunity for the opponents. Bellucci is a clay player, left hander and good forehand,he can give some damage but the youngster Anderson will handle.
Event Polansky v Blake
Selection Blake -3 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 02/09/2010
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.86
Reasoning Blake remains Blake.He is in a poor form but always played his best in US. Last match he won in straight sets and this means something for the moral and fans. The kid from Canada done some real damage in qualification and only the experience of Blake can stop him.
Event Cibulkova v K Bondarenko
Selection K Bondarenko
Strength 10/10
Date 02/09/2010
Reasoning 2 girls in bad form, but one of them start to change something. Bondarenko was fantastic against Dementieva at New Heaven last week and i bet on it.