** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Croatian Prva HNL 2010/2011

Re: Croatian Prva HNL 2010/2011 H. Dragovoljac - Varazdin Selection +0.5 Varazdin (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 04/03/2011 Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.50 Very important match for both teams but as for my opinion Varazdin is in a advanatge.H. Dragovoljac on the bottom of the league with only 10 points and Varazdin with eventual victory temporarily will go on the third place.Last week started the second part of HNL league,H. Dragovoljac managed to pull out an unexpected victory on the road against Istra 1961 while on the other side Varazdin convincingly beat Rijeka 3:0.Both are in form but Varazdin has talentated and more quality team which is better then the hosts.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Croatian Prva HNL 2010/2011 Split-Cibalia under 2.5 @1.65 Battle for third place,Split is mostly underish team with good organized defense,they received 7 goals in nine games played at home this year,four of them finished with clean sheet,only Rijeka scored more than one goal(3) on Split stadium. I expect tight battle in this game who is important for both sides....defensive approach as clean sheet will be main objective. :hope

Re: Croatian Prva HNL 2010/2011

Split-Cibalia under 2.5 @1.65 Battle for third place,Split is mostly underish team with good organized defense,they received 7 goals in nine games played at home this year,four of them finished with clean sheet,only Rijeka scored more than one goal(3) on Split stadium. I expect tight battle in this game who is important for both sides....defensive approach as clean sheet will be main objective. :hope
:welcome to PL Adriano. Hope to see you around here a lot.:cheers

Re: Croatian Prva HNL 2010/2011 Zadar - Hajduk Split Selection 2 Strength 10/10 Date 05/03/2011 Bookmaker/Price Sportingbet @ 1.73 Last week Hajduk didnt manage to beat Inter Z. on their home ground (Poljud) and now is going to be damn hard to catch Dinamo Zagreb,7 ponts behing them the team from Split went to Stanovi where Zadar plays really really good,only one lost game this season.But what bring me confidence in this bet is the fact that Zadar is their friendly club and at Stanovi in last six mutal matches Hajduk celebrated 4 times,Zadar only once.Another important thing is that Hajduk Split last month celebrated its 100 year anniversary,so these are all important factors.In formations there are no drastic changes.My choice is Hajduk Split.

Re: Croatian Prva HNL 2010/2011 Zagreb - Zadar U2.5 @ 1.7 - stake 6/10 Zagreb wins by one @ 3.5 (local) - stake 1/10 Zadar not to score @ 2.4 (local) - stake 1/10 Expect similar game like Cibalia-Zadar, although it's nice and warm weather for this part of year in Zagreb. Zadar misses best assistant and the motor of the team Mrsic, striker Terkes is still injured. Zagreb has no major missings. Classic Zadar approach is park the bus and defend on most away games, they managed to take a point in Vinkovci 2 weeks ago, think today Zagreb will struggle to crack them (if they manage to stop Jurendic-krstanovic 50% of all Zagreb chances are done), especially as it's direct fight to avoid relegation, Sibenik is just 4/5 points away. Going with the unders, if zagreb wins expect them to win 1-0, 2-0. Lokomotiva-Inter Tough to predict. Cant take unders there, first goaleeper of Lokomotiva is missing, youngster Picak (19) on loan from Dinamo should take over, they managed a point where they wanted one, against Sibenik last week (with lost on tails left about referees and questionable decisions). Inter lost last week against Zagreb @ home, which could be an indicator they we're flying too high in first part of season. Altogether, a match for live betting

Saturday 12 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Istra 1961 v HNK Šibenik (14:00 GMT) 1.93 3.4 4.1 105.62 %
maximize.gif NK Osijek v NK Hrvatski Dragovoljac (14:00 GMT) 1.46 4.4 7.5 104.55 %
maximize.gif NK Slaven Koprivnica v HNK Rijeka (14:00 GMT) 1.9 3.7 4.5 101.63 %
maximize.gif HNK Cibalia v Dinamo Zagreb (16:00 GMT) 4.8 3.8 1.83 101.70 %
maximize.gif Karlovac v NK Varaždin (16:00 GMT) 1.99 3.45 3.83 105.35 %
maximize.gif Hajduk Split v RNK Split (19:10 GMT) 1.65 3.65 5.52 106.12 %

Croatia 1.HNL Slaven Belupo-Rijeka = 1 (1.77) Totosì Slaven Belupo position 11° points 25 Rijeka position 10° points 26 Preview: Slaven Belupo: absent: Poldrugač (defender). Rijeka: absent: Kreilach (midfielder); striker Radomir Đalović very important player has left the club to move to Amkar Perm and this could be a sore point for the visiting team. The Slaven Belupo has a score in-house w5-d2-l3 goals scored 12 goals against 8 while Rijeka has a score out of the house w3-d3-l4 goals scored 11 goals against 17. The slight predominance of the visiting team does not justify a defeat for the home team. So I think a victory for the home team with the least variation. Declining share in many books. :hope:hope:hope

Event Hajduk vs Split
Selection Split
Strength 10/10
Date 12/03/2011
Bookmaker/Price 188bet @ 5.00
Reasoning Second city derby in Split this year that has a lot of riding on. Hajduk has to win to get somewhar near to Dinamo and Split to get closer to Hajduk on the table. Still, Hajduk is far ahead of Split. In the begining of the sason the citizens looked fondly on Split as a newcomer and were glad that they have another home team in HNL but now the tables have turned. Politically, RK Split has sided with the north and their dictator from Dinamo - Zdravko Mamić which did not sit well with most of Dalmacia as many see this as a betrayal. On the transfer plan, during the break, Hajduk had their sights set on ex Zenit player Ivica Križanac but everything fell apart as Križanac had some interesting demands in the contract. He wanted the club to give him special privileges to get himself drunk whenever he wanted with no questions asked. I quess this is something ordinary in Russia but was a dealbreaker for Hajduk. Interestingly, Split had no such problems and offered him a contract. Now he plays for Split. Some days ago was arrested and spend the night in jail for running over a couple of red lights, obviuosly he ment everyword in his contract. I think he will be extra motivated for this match and probably solber. Hajduk sold their best player Ibričić to Russia and one of the best Strinić to Ukraine so are miising a lot of creativity and penetration from the flanks. It was already shown in the celebratory game vs Slavia Prag which they lost 0:2, in home game vs Inter 0:0 and away at Zadar 0:2. They won that game but were not convincing at all. Split started the second part great with an away win over Slaven 1:2 and a home win 2:1 over Cibalia which shows how serious they are and a potential trouble for Hajduk. Split has 5 wins in 10 away games and are one of the best away teams. If Inter could hold a draw then chances are even better for Split. Split will be missing Juraj Grizelj and Goran Radnić while at Hajduk everybody is awailable. This will be very tough and every outcome is possible.

Friday 18 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif NK Hrvatski Dragovoljac v Karlovac (16:00 GMT) 2.62 3.2 2.55 108.56 %
maximize.gif NK Inter Zapresic v Istra 1961 (16:00 GMT) 1.62 3.6 5.55 107.52 %
Saturday 19 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif HNK Šibenik v NK Osijek (14:00 GMT) 2.1 3.25 3.69 105.49 %
maximize.gif RNK Split v NK Zagreb (14:00 GMT) 1.8 3.4 4.6 106.66 %
maximize.gif HNK Rijeka v HNK Cibalia (16:00 GMT) 2 3.25 3.98 105.89 %
maximize.gif NK Varaždin v NK Slaven Koprivnica (16:00 GMT) 2 3.26 4 105.67 %
maximize.gif NK Zadar v Lokomotiva (16:00 GMT) 1.8 3.43 4.6 106.45 %
maximize.gif Dinamo Zagreb v Hajduk Split (19:10 GMT) 1.8 3.4 4.33 108.04 %

Re: Croatian Prva HNL 2010/2011 DRAGOVOLJAC - KARLOVAC Dragovoljac dnb 2,02 sbobet Do Dragovoljac confidence, that after the winter break scored seven points in three races, two external, if you want to try to save the home games devano win, the Karlovac is the team of last season, this year has been away from home very disappointing, losing six games out of ten, I think the dnb in this race is well played, indeed I do not see the hosts disadvantaged DINAMO ZAGREB - HAJDUCK SPLIT Dinamo Zagreb -0,5 1,94 sbobet This turn also support the Dinamo Zagreb in my opinion is worth less than that 94 for me in this tournament are superior to all, then winning this race puts his hands on the title, you must consider that factor in this championship field will be determinant

Re: Croatian Prva HNL 2010/2011 Inter Zapresic-Istra 1961 = 1 (1.70) bet365 Inter Zapresic position 4° points 32 Istra 1961 position 15° points 18 Preview: Inter Zapresic: Pending: Barisic (difensre). Istra 1961: Suspended: Fine (midfielder), Kacic (defender); absent: Kovačević (midfielder), Stranatić (defender). Inter Zapresic has a score in-house w5-d1-l4 goals scored 11 goals against 12 while the 1961 has a score out of Istra house w1-d2-l7 goals scored 8 goals against 22. Overwhelming superiority of the home team, the more the inconsistency of Istria 1961 outside the home and many absences, determine the output of 1 sign. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Croatian Prva HNL 2010/2011 Inter Zapresic - Istra 1961 Selection Istra 1961 or draw Strength 10/10 Date 18/03/2011 Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 2.20 4th Zapresic to face Istra 1961 on the bottom of the league (penultimate). First I need to say that everything seems to be as usual and there are no drastic changes in formations.Second of all Zapresic looks like in good shape they are coming from a convincing victory against Lok. Zagreb (2:4),standing hard on d ground,in last 8 matches they have only one defeat which came against Zagreb two weeks ago at their home ground,at that could be a big problem for the hosts because Inter is showing far better performance on the road and am sure that this is gonna be a tough clash because Istra will give everything what they had to pull out a good result from this match and I think that they are capable of doing that.I believe that Vulic can bring quality tactics to game,he can rotate players in the midllefield and with those transformations & fast transitions Istra can be a big threat.Its burning under their feets,desperate for points,Istra is coming here from three defeats in a row but also what is very important the whole squad had "serious" talk with their fans or should I say with their ultras group,also they passed through important briefing and all of this could bring high motivation factor to the team.This is gonna be a tough one but this is my solution. RNK Split - NK Zagreb Selection 1 Strength 10/10 Date 19/03/2011 Bookmaker/Price Unibet @ 1.80 Reasoning 3th Split vs 8th Zagreb. Considering how Split plays and looking at their recent performance I need to say that am more impressed with their game,I just think that their shape is on higher level then Zagreb.In last five matches the hosts have 2W 1D and 2 defeats the last one came last week against Hajduk at Poljud but the result of 3:1 is not even nearly picture of Splits performance,they proved very quality game,the whole squad is doing just fine and i can say that they were near the victory but the team has sliped in crucial point of the match also Zagreb game is not impressing they are just a avarage team and i think that Split has the power to come out with victory.

Two bets for me this round: Split-Zagreb 1 @1.85 Split play nice football in last days,probably team in best form in whole league,win in Koprivnica 2:1,then similar result at home against Cibalia,and lose 3:1 against Hajduk,but was better team for long time in that game and failed in last minutes..... Zagreb is all about Krstanovic,if you stop him they half of job is made,and Split has experienced defense,I believe in them today. Dinamo-Hajduk under 2.5 @1.70 Derby in Croatia is usually battle,not football,with lot of fouls,interception of game,can't see all lot from this teams when they meet.....both teams have problems with creativity in this moment,and to add pitch is in awful condition http://www.dalmacijanews.com/Hajduk/...anju-FOTO.aspx so probably one ugly game again,and who score is winner here probably....score 0:0, 1:0, 0:1

DRAGOVOLJAC - KARLOVAC Dragovoljac dnb 2,02 sbobet Do Dragovoljac confidence, that after the winter break scored seven points in three races, two external, if you want to try to save the home games devano win, the Karlovac is the team of last season, this year has been away from home very disappointing, losing six games out of ten, I think the dnb in this race is well played, indeed I do not see the hosts disadvantaged DINAMO ZAGREB - HAJDUCK SPLIT Dinamo Zagreb -0,5 1,94 sbobet This turn also support the Dinamo Zagreb in my opinion is worth less than that 94 for me in this tournament are superior to all, then winning this race puts his hands on the title, you must consider that factor in this championship field will be determinant
Very well in Croatia, Dragovoljac confirmed his progress the last few races, Dinamo won the championship finishing in a game where the field has been very important factor

• 2 weeks later...

Friday 1 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Lokomotiva v RNK Split (15:00 BST) 2.6 3.2 2.6 108.17 %
Saturday 2 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif HNK Šibenik v NK Hrvatski Dragovoljac (15:00 BST) 1.6 3.6 5.91 107.20 %
maximize.gif Istra 1961 v NK Zadar (15:00 BST) 1.85 3.25 4.22 108.52 %
maximize.gif NK Osijek v NK Inter Zapresic (15:00 BST) 2 3.25 4.17 104.75 %
maximize.gif Hajduk Split v HNK Rijeka (17:00 BST) 1.4 4.37 8 106.81 %
maximize.gif HNK Cibalia v NK Varaždin (17:00 BST) 1.72 3.47 5 106.71 %
maximize.gif NK Slaven Koprivnica v Karlovac (17:00 BST) 1.7 3.5 5.27 106.37 %
maximize.gif NK Zagreb v Dinamo Zagreb (19:10 BST) 7 4.2 1.45 106.85 %

Re: Croatian Prva HNL 2010/2011 Sibenik - H. Dragovoljac Selection 1 Strength 10/10 Date 02/04/2011 Bookmaker/Price Expekt @ 1.65 Its time for Dragovoljac to lose the game,despite the fact that they havent lost any match in last 5 games I think that the tempo was to high for them and also they are coming to face Sibenik which is in high-performance runing to its third victory in a row,a team which is also traying to save its head from relegation.There are no special changes in formations and the reason why am backing Sibenik is because in my opinion recently they showed more in game so I think the squad will be on higer level in this match.Sibenik is a talentated team and they should win here.

Re: Croatian Prva HNL 2010/2011 Istra 1961 - Zadar Selection Draw Strength 10/10 Date 02/04/2011 Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 3.30 Istra 1961 in big crisis,4 defeats in a row,desperate situation,they find themselves at penultimate place (18 points) with the real threat of relegation.On the other side Zadar is in mutch better situation at 11th place coming from the victory against Lok. Zagreb but Zadar is the worst team when we consider performance on the road up till now they managed to collect only one victoy which came on 22.10.2010 against the worst team in league H. Dragovoljac.Good news for Istria is the arrival of new coach Pamic and that should bring moral and quality to the game because Pamic is excellent tactician.I expect here real tough muscular fight and a draw at the end.

Event HAjduk vs Rijeka
Selection Rijeka 0 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 5/10
Date 02/04/2011
Bookmaker/Price Sportingbet @ 6.00
Reasoning Hajduk in a few games had luck with the results but last against Dinamo all came on the collection with a convincing 2-0 defeat and a poor play. Virtually they dropped out of the fight for the title with this defeat. In the last few home games Hajduk lost from the Czech Slavia on their anniversary, just drew with Inter and won against Split 3:1 in a match where al shots came in the net and Split was the better team for 70 minutes. Rijeka is a team that will surprise you when you least expect them and with no safe predictions but Hajduk has an interest bad score against Rijeka. In the last 20 matches Hajduk won only 5 times, drew 6 and lost 9 games. When we add animosity between the teams and selling unwanted players then we can expect an interesting match. Hajduk has injured Oremuš, Bulku (injury), Ah.Sharbini (card) while Rijeka has Kreilach out. Rijeka is a very unpredictable team and can play disappointing vs Varazdin and lose 3:0 or surprisingly good with victorys over Slaven and very strong Split.

Friday 8 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif NK Inter Zapresic v HNK Šibenik (17:00 BST) 1.85 3.35 4.2 107.71 %
Saturday 9 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif NK Hrvatski Dragovoljac v NK Slaven Koprivnica (15:00 BST) 2.5 3.2 2.8 106.96 %
maximize.gif Dinamo Zagreb v Lokomotiva (17:00 BST) 1.2 6 15 106.67 %
maximize.gif HNK Rijeka v NK Zagreb (17:00 BST) 1.84 3.3 4.5 106.87 %
maximize.gif Karlovac v HNK Cibalia (17:00 BST) 2.2 3.25 3.2 107.47 %
maximize.gif NK Zadar v NK Osijek (17:00 BST) 1.91 3.3 4 107.66 %
maximize.gif RNK Split v Istra 1961 (17:00 BST) 1.57 3.65 5.5 109.22 %
maximize.gif NK Varaždin v Hajduk Split (19:10 BST) 3.4 3.25 2.1 107.80 %

Re: Croatian Prva HNL 2010/2011 RNK Split - Istra 1961 Selection Draw Strength 10/10 Date 09/04/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 4.12 Reasoning Well stiI at penultimate place with a real thret threat of relegation Istra team find themselves in very disappointing situation but I think that the the arrival of new coach Pamic will bring merits to the whole club,I allready said that Pamic is a excellent tactician,in first game under his wheel Istra showed completely different face,they finally achived the victory (Zadar 1:0) this will for sure bring moral and quality to the whole squad to fight till the end,to figh for survival.Split is here a huge favourite but despite this fact I think that this match is gonna be a tough one a real muscular fight.In the end here at Park mladezi I believe that Istra can took one point.

Re: Croatian Prva HNL 2010/2011 Rijeka - NK Zagreb Selection 1 Strength 10/10 Date 09/04/2011 Bookmaker/Price 188bet @ 1.90 Rijeka finally consolidate the team and their game is improving.They are coming from good result at Poljud,a draw at Jadranski derby and now its the time to celebrate at their home ground Kantrida because last time when they took here the whole prey was last year on 2.October since then they didnt afford the joy to their home fans.I think that now is the time to crush Zagreb,and they have a pretty good chance to accomplish this because I think that recently Rijeka showed much more then Zagreb team.This is the moment for Rijeka!

Friday 15 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Lokomotiva v HNK Rijeka (15:00 BST) 2.55 3.25 2.62 108.08 %
maximize.gif NK Inter Zapresic v NK Hrvatski Dragovoljac (17:00 BST) 1.6 3.62 5.72 107.61 %
maximize.gif NK Zagreb v NK Varaždin (17:00 BST) 2 3.2 4 106.25 %
Saturday 16 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif HNK Šibenik v NK Zadar (15:00 BST) 1.8 3.4 4.5 107.19 %
maximize.gif NK Osijek v RNK Split (15:00 BST) 2.25 3.2 3 109.03 %
maximize.gif Hajduk Split v Karlovac (17:00 BST) 1.33 4.51 9.5 107.70 %
maximize.gif HNK Cibalia v NK Slaven Koprivnica (17:00 BST) 1.9 3.3 4.38 105.52 %
maximize.gif Istra 1961 v Dinamo Zagreb (19:10 BST) 7.62 4.52 1.36 108.58 %

Event Inter vs Hrvatski dragovoljac
Selection Hrvatski dragovoljac 0 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 6/10
Date 15/04/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 4.60
Reasoning Inter is on great 4`th place with only two points behind 3`rd Split with 40 and a place for EL qualification. So this is a unique opportunity for the hosts that hasn`t come in a fair number of years. Inter usually plays to avoid relegation but this year their coach, a very experienced Ilija Loncarevic, made good progres with the team that consists of mostly very young players. Still, they are not a top team and prone of putting bad performances when you least expect them - like vs Zagreb at home. Inter actually has the same number of loses at home as away but with only one draw at home. They are 7-1-4 at home which gives dragovoljac some chances although two of those loses came from Dinamo and Hajduk. Hrvatski dragovoljac is bottom last and only a miracle can save them, a win would be fantastic and really their only option. After a catastrophic first part of the season Hrvatski dragovoljac has made great results this spring - they are undefeated in 7 games in which 3 were won and 4 drawn. Actually I believe a draw is most likely here but the away win gives better odds and you never know. They have played 3 times before with 2 draws and a win for Inter. Inter is missing their important player Bernard Gulic while the guests are missing Leko and Janjetović cause of injuries. I think a goal could decide this enounter.

Saturday 23 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Dinamo Zagreb v NK Osijek (18:00 BST) 1.25 5 10 110.00 %
maximize.gif HNK Rijeka v Istra 1961 (18:00 BST) 1.83 3.5 4.33 106.19 %
maximize.gif Karlovac v NK Zagreb (18:00 BST) 1.95 3.3 3.75 108.25 %
maximize.gif NK Hrvatski Dragovoljac v HNK Cibalia (18:00 BST) 2.4 3.25 2.64 110.31 %
maximize.gif NK Varaždin v Lokomotiva (18:00 BST) 1.72 3.4 5 107.31 %
maximize.gif NK Zadar v NK Inter Zapresic (18:00 BST) 2.05 3.25 3.6 107.33 %
maximize.gif RNK Split v HNK Šibenik (18:00 BST) 1.57 3.75 5.5 108.48 %
maximize.gif NK Slaven Koprivnica v Hajduk Split (19:10 BST) 2.62 3.2 2.5 109.35 %

Re: Croatian Prva HNL 2010/2011 Sport Football (Croatia) Event Varazdin - Lokomotiv Zagreb Selection Lokomotiv Z. +0.75 (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 23/04/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.85 Reasoning I took Lokomotiv with very high stake here, I see confident bet. 16 teams in the table, 3 teams drop from league. Loko is 14 and have 3 points less than Zadar and must take win in this game, if want stay in league. Varteks is without big motivation at this match, take European Cups from Croatia Cup(final against Dinamo) and in league is on the 9 position. In last season both teams won at home, in this season Lokomotiv lost at home and must win in this game. Motivation on the highest level. I can't image Lokomotiv lost here!

29 Apr 2011 1 X 2 bookmakers odds">B's
18:00 Lok. Zagreb - Karlovac 1.82 3.28 3.95 14
20:00 NK Zagreb - S. Belupo 1.92 3.25 3.61 14
30 Apr 2011 1 X 2 bookmakers odds">B's
18:00 Osijek - Rijeka 1.99 3.21 3.41 14
20:00 Hajduk Split - Cibalia 1.41 3.98 6.81 14
20:00 Istra 1961 - Varazdin 1.73 3.38 4.28 14
20:00 Sibenik - D. Zagreb 3.69 3.35 1.86 14
20:00 Zadar - Hrvatski Dragovoljac 1.57 3.56 5.24 14
21:10 ZapreÅ¡ić - RNK Split 2.25 3.18 2.83 13

Re: Croatian Prva HNL 2010/2011 LOKOMOTIV ZAGREB - KARLOVAC Lokomotiv Z. -0,5 1,85 sbobet 3/10 SIBENIK - DINAMO ZAGABRIA Sibenik 4,10 giocodigitale 2/10 INTER ZAPRESIC - RNK SPLIT Inter Z. -0,25 1,99 sbobet 5/10 Lokomotiv if you want to save must win this game, the Karlovac away from home this year has lost a lot of games here and the different motivations of both teams will make the differenza.La Dinamo Zagreb after having already won the title might give something, the Sibenik need points at this altitude I giocato.Inter Zapresic if he wants to go to Europe to beat the direct competitors of RNK Split, I believe that the factor in this field will match the difference.