** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Croatian Prva HNL 2010/2011

Re: Croatia Prva HNL August 20th-22nd 2010 Slaven - Dinamo ZG Dinamo ZG @ 2.00 William Hill Slaven is known for years as the good home team but also a "generous" team on away games. The same goes for this season, they won both of their home games this season, Zadar and Šibenik, without conceding a single goal. They made their first away win at Inter, no. 1 relegation candidate although it was a 50-50 match, but lost 3-0 at newcomer Split last weekend. Coach Petkovic has very interesting team on his disposal, lots of quality and experienced players and they are IMO quality wise, right behind Hajduk and Dinamo. Dinamo played their best game this season at Gyori(as expected) and practically secured EL group stage. New signing Rukavina is catching his form and no doubt he's good enough to replace Mandžukić. New coach Halilhodžić brought discipline in their locker room, players respect him and i believe he's the right person to lead players of such mentality. If things were like last few season i would probably take the opposite bet since Dinamo is betwee two crucial games of the season. But Hajduk is stronger than ever and threatening to ruin their ambitions in home league and Dinamo already lost 5 points which were calulated before the season. New coach knows how important is to win the league so he won't spare his best players in this match. After all, they are physically well prepared and should be motivated enough to give their best. Quality difference heavily on away side, just like tradition despite the fact that some of the Dinamo most painfull defeats were those in Koprivnica. If they take this match seriously they will win. Good luck.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Croatia Prva HNL August 20th-22nd 2010 Istra - Osijek 21.08., 17:00 CET This is 50:50 match in my eyes so I find this odds as value. Istra changed coach but exept slightly more agressive approach nothing esspecially changed. They play bad, players have not enaugh quality and they can not create chances against any decent defence. Osijek, although results are showing differently, played quite OK so far but with scoring problems. Other problems bother Osijek players: whole management and coach has left the club and that brought certain unstability in the team but good thing is that they signed coach Karačić(ex Šibenik coach and Osijek player) which I rate as a very good coach who is able to take max out of any team. Istra plays at home but there is no doubt that Osijek has more quality and with new coach they are able to show it and to start scoring. I am sorry that Osijek has management problems and I suppose that is one of the reasons why odds are higher than I expected and also that is reason why I will take this one with smaller stake. I expect tough game which will not be a beauty and therefore Osijek dnb and under are my picks. GL Pick 1: Osijek(0), Odds: 2.30, Stake: 4/10, Bookmaker: Bet365 Pick 2:

Re: Croatia Prva HNL August 20th-22nd 2010 Lokomtiva - Šibenik 21.08., 17:00 CET Lokomotiva is so far one of the clubs with worse presentation in my eyes but results are good. Šibenik is club with many problems and injured players that did not managed even to score so far and but good thing is that they finnaly, since last round, have coach after Karačić resigned. If I will be Šibenik coach playing away I would first think how to save my net cause uprofront I have lack of power and with good goalkeeper and playing against opponent that is not so good so far I rate this O/U odds good for smaller stake cause I doubt we will see goal fiesta here. Odds for draw are also higer than I expect. 3.49 is much more than I expected so I will try it with smaller stake cause there is not so much quality difference here. GL Pick 1:

Re: Croatia Prva HNL August 20th-22nd 2010 Cibalia - Split 21.08., 20:00 CET Playing on Split in away matches will probably not bring too much money but today I think they are underrated more than deserved. Cibalia is not playing so good although they have 2w and 2draws so far and they are much weaker than last year. All, so far, opponents they met are, exept Osijek, worse teams than Split or were not in good form. Also they will still miss best player Kresinger and Mazalović and that is certanly not in favour of hosts. Split is showing good performances at home but in away matches it seems they play with certain unsecurity. Anyway they are very soild mid table team that can take something from not so god Cibalia. Cibalia plays at home but I would rate them as max -0,5 favourite here so this hcap is certanly woth a shot. Also both teams, Cibalia in general and Split away from home have problems scoring so I think we can also try U2 with smaller stake cause I do not see too much goals here. GL Pick: Split(+0,75), Odds: 1.85, Stake: 5/10, Bookmaker: Pinnacle Pick:

Re: Croatia Prva HNL August 20th-22nd 2010 Varaždin - Dragovoljac 21.08., 20:00 CET I expected at least 2.75 line here. Both teams are playing offensive soccer with not so good defense and I will try O3 here cause it could easilly endup somethinh like 3:2 here. I do not see value in HW and Dragovoljac still need more expirience to handle to place bet on them although they play good and create chances but are unlucky also. Varteks, esspecially at home and now since Vugrinec joined the team, plays better and have more fire uprfront. They were lucky not to loose in Rijeka but also had some chances. Over 3 with medium small stake. GL Pick: >3.0, Odds: 2.66, Stake: 4/10, Bookmaker: Pinnacle

Re: Croatia Prva HNL August 20th-22nd 2010 Hajduk - Zadar 22.08., 20:00 CET Solid value considering all the aspects of the game. Hajduk is clear favourite in this game but after trashing Unirea this one will be tough cause everyone espects easy one. Hajduk players are probably emotionally empty after beating Unirea and are waiting trip to Romania but in the meantime they "have to defeat" Zadar. Zadar is solid at home but in away matches they are very bad. Also today they will be without Terkeš, Mršić, Škočibušić and Čurjuić and esspecially Terkeš and Mršić are big blow for guests esspecially in offence. Hajduk will probably make some rotations in the squad, resting some players but still hosts are class above Zadar. HW odds are not so temptating and if we know that Hajduk has match of the year(and more) next week in Romania I expect Hajduk not to push to the limits and I think O/U line is too high as I can not see Zadar scoring tonight. Small stake. GL Pick:

Re: Croatia Prva HNL August 20th-22nd 2010

Hajduk - Zadar 22.08., 20:00 CET Solid value considering all the aspects of the game. Hajduk is clear favourite in this game but after trashing Unirea this one will be tough cause everyone espects easy one. Hajduk players are probably emotionally empty after beating Unirea and are waiting trip to Romania but in the meantime they "have to defeat" Zadar. Zadar is solid at home but in away matches they are very bad. Also today they will be without TerkeÅ¡, MrÅ¡ić, Å kočibuÅ¡ić and Čurjuić and esspecially TerkeÅ¡ and MrÅ¡ić are big blow for guests esspecially in offence. Hajduk will probably make some rotations in the squad, resting some players but still hosts are class above Zadar. HW odds are not so temptating and if we know that Hajduk has match of the year(and more) next week in Romania I expect Hajduk not to push to the limits and I think O/U line is too high as I can not see Zadar scoring tonight. Small stake. GL Pick: Excellent post with excellent info.. many thanks...

Re: Croatia Prva HNL August 20th-22nd 2010

Excellent post with excellent info.. many thanks...
ty but that did not helped. some strange things happened in this game and also Hajduk goalkeeper reacted worse than my grandmother would when Zadar took the lead. result seems high but if Zadar did not scored I doubt Hajduk will push as they did later

Croatia Prva HNL August 27th-29th 2010

Friday 27 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif NK Hrvatski Dragovoljac v NK Osijek (16:30 BST) 2.75 3.25 2.54 106.50 %
Saturday 28 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif HNK Å ibenik v Istra 1961 (19:00 BST) 1.66 3.6 5.75 105.17 %
maximize.gif NK Inter Zapresic v Lokomotiva (19:00 BST) 2.5 3.25 3 104.10 %
maximize.gif NK Varaždin v Karlovac (19:00 BST) 2 3.3 4 105.30 %
maximize.gif NK Zadar v NK Zagreb (19:00 BST) 2.4 3.25 2.9 106.92 %
maximize.gif HNK Rijeka v NK Slaven Koprivnica (19:15 BST) 1.9 3.5 4.75 102.26 %
Sunday 29 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Dinamo Zagreb v HNK Cibalia (19:00 BST) 1.28 5.75 11 104.26 %
maximize.gif RNK Split v Hajduk Split (19:00 BST) 6.5 4.33 1.6 100.96 %

Re: Croatia Prva HNL August 27th-29th 2010

Sport Football (Croatia)
Event Rijeka - Slaven
Selection Rijeka
Strength 10/10
Date 28/08/2010
Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 1.80
Reasoning Rijeka in great form. Last week they won important away game at Karlovac and they are not scared like in last few seasons. Their team spirit is on a high level and i don't doubt they will win today against good team, but traditionally very poor visitor, Slaven Belupo who has scoring problems. My call is 2-0. GL.

Re: Croatia Prva HNL August 27th-29th 2010

Sport Football (Croatia)
Event Å ibenik - Istra
Selection Å ibenik (-1) (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 28/08/2010
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.93
Reasoning Istra simply lacky quality and they will have to bring few players if they want to stay up. Change of coach didn't helped them and they will continue to struggle. Å ibenik will push hard to win this game, they had problems with efficiency lately but new striker Tokić can resolve that problem IMO. Home win, highest stake.

Re: Croatia Prva HNL August 27th-29th 2010 Split - Hajduk 29.08., 20:00 CET I expected O3 line at evens here so I will take this one with this odds. After 49 yrs town of Split has two 1st league teams at high level and they are meeting this evening at Park of youth stadium. Split, due to private investments, became very good team that, esspecially at home, dominates and creates lots of chances and already has two victories 3:0 and 4:0. Hajduk on the other hand is high flying in championship and managed to reach EL group stage based mostly on the fire up front with great Ibričić and in form attackers Vukušić and Anas Sharbini and co. No major new absent players in both teams. Hajduk players are a bit tired after 2nd match in Romania but as we have two weeks brake due to NT games I think players are 100% focused to remain 1st after Rijeka won last night game and to prove who is who in Split so no relaxation is expected. I expect attacking soccer and although it is a derby, goal fiesta, as both teams are with lots of in form attackers and midfield players and defence, esspecially Hajduk's is not so great. Hajduk is a favourite and has more quality but I do not like the odds. I like over odds a lot and I hope result will be something like 2:3 so that we all can enyoy this one. GL Pick: >3.0, Odds: 2.40, Stake: 4/10, Bookmaker: Pinnacle

Re: Croatia Prva HNL August 27th-29th 2010 Split (+1) @ 2.00 10bet Stadium is sold out and i expect todays hosts to continue with good results. They have a decent team which belongs to the middle of the table and they have momentum since this is their first season in the highest rank of croatian football. Hajduk might be a bit tired after match at Unirea 3 days ago. They are not used to that rhytm and despite their good form of late they might slip tonight against city rival. Split is capable of getting positive result against Hajduk. Dinamo (-1.5) @ 1.75 Expekt This should be a real trashing tonight. Dinamo is improving under new coach, he managed somwhow to bring some confidence back to the players and they are looking more determined than before. Hajduk has +3 and Dinamo will push for a win here, despite match vs Gyori few days ago. Visitors will miss almost complete attacking line so i don't expect them to score tonight. 2-0 will do the job although i believe it can go really bad for Cibalia.

Re: Croatia Prva HNL August 27th-29th 2010 Dinamo(-3) - Cibalia 29.08., 20:00 CET Dinamo won 4 in a row. They had some good and some bad moments but now with new coach and after they entered EL group stage players can play without so much stress and that willl certanly be visible on field. In few words: Dinamo looks much better than just three weeks ago. Rukavina is good aquisition and for today Slepička is out and Ibanez is doubtful. Cibalia is just the shadow of last year team. Since they won against Osijek(lucky) they won poor Inter and drawn with ful of injured and out of form Šibenik and ZAdar and in last round at home lost against Split where they also played bad. Today they will miss Radotić and Kresinger is still doubtfull and that is big blow for guests. Before mini break Dinmao players are having good chance to wash out bad taste and truly come back on track before EL games and before they countinue championship battle with high flying Hajduk. Also Dinamo is buying a lot this days so I beleive all players should give 100% to be in focus of coach. Cibalia is bad at the moment and with best players out or not 100% ready I can see winning with big marging here is not imposible mission for Dinamo. Small stake. GL Pick: H, Odds: 4.40, Stake: 3/10, Bookmaker: Bet365

• 2 weeks later...

Croatian Prva HNL 10/09 and 11/09

maximize.gif Lokomotiva v NK Zadar (15:30 BST) 1.83 3.36 4 109.31 %
maximize.gif Karlovac v NK Hrvatski Dragovoljac (18:00 BST) 1.57 3.75 6.5 105.69 %
maximize.gif NK Osijek v HNK Å ibenik (18:00 BST) 1.75 3.4 4.75 107.61 %
maximize.gif NK Zagreb v RNK Split (18:00 BST) 1.86 3.28 4.67 105.66 %
Saturday 11 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Istra 1961 v NK Inter Zapresic (15:30 BST) 2 3.31 3.5 108.78 %
maximize.gif HNK Cibalia v HNK Rijeka (16:00 BST) 2.35 3.28 2.88 107.76 %
maximize.gif NK Slaven Koprivnica v NK Varaždin (16:00 BST) 1.83 3.32 4.4 107.39 %
maximize.gif Hajduk Split v Dinamo Zagreb (18:00 BST) 2.37 3.22 3.1 105.42 %

Re: Croatian Prva HNL 10/09 and 11/09 Hajduk @ 2.38 Ladbrokes Hajduk is playing great so far and they have promisng season aheaad. Not only that they are in front of Dinamo before this derby, but they also reached group stage of EL what is huge success for them. This season is special for Hajduk, club is celebrating 100 years of existance and they want to end Dinamo's 5 years domination by winning the title. Start was good, despite defeat in Supercup against Dinamo at the start of the season. Dinamo changed their direction after they brought ew coach and started to play better. They also brought some new players like Tonel from Sporting and Beciraj from Buducnost. Fans are still boycotting their matches though and atmosphere around the club is pretty negative. Stadium will be probably sold out what means hot atmosphere and in such atmosphere Dinamo oftenly plays too soft. Tradition wont change IMO, Dinamo has to be at least 50% stronger to win point or three in Split and this season its questionable are they even better than Hajduk. I think that they are but the football Hajduk is playing in Split doesnt suit Dinamo at all. Dinamo is a soft team, technically skilled but physically and mentally much weaker than Hajduk. I hope for 2.50 here, but i would take this bet for everything above 2.00. Good luck.

Re: Croatian Prva HNL 10/09 and 11/09 Osijek-Sibenik = 1 (1.50) / over (2.10) bet365 stake 4 / 10 Osijek is the 10th in the standings with 7 points in 6 games with a roadmap in-house W0 D2 L0-2 goals scored 2 goals conceded. Sibenik is 13 in the standings with 3 points in 6 games with a roadmap out of the house of W0-D1-L2 0 goals scored 3 goals conceded. The Osijek drew the last match played outside the home with the score 1-1 against Dragovoljak while Sibenik drew at home with the score 2-2 against Istra 1961. Preview: Osijek: missing: Pelaic, Ibriks Sibenik: missing: Georgievski, Ceric, Medvid, Elez, Bulat, Govic, drums, Jordan, Aracic, Lee; doubt: Blazevic, Kartel, Malaysia. Sibenik has started this season with a weaker team than last year. Overwhelming superiority of the home team, sign 1/over :hope:hope:hope

Re: Croatian Prva HNL 10/09 and 11/09 Karlovac AH (-1) @ 2.00 SBO Hosts need to end the bad streak and win all 3 points in this match. True, their schedule wasn't easy in last 3 rounds and they even didn't played that bad but they need to get out of the relegation zone. Dragovoljac also performed well, at least better than their results are showing. Still, this team lacks experience and usually looks very naive. They simply cant keep the clean sheet and offensively they are not so bad. Karlovac should be too much for the visitors. Their gamestyle doesn't suit HD. Karlovac plays very patient football, with not much defensive mistakes, and is very dangerous from set pieces. This is the type of game which they are usually winning. I think we have the edge over bookies here as the odds at this line shouldn't be higher than 1.85-1.90. Good luck. Zagreb - Split Under 2.5 @ 1.81 Pinnacle Both teams prefer patient football with solid defense and fast counter attacks. Their mentality is very similar so i expect another under here. Split won all three points at Cibalia and their defense worked almost perfectly in that match. Zagreb is stronger than last season, at least they are a lot more disciplined and lots of their players matured comparing to last season. I expect a match of controlled risk from both sides and maybe a goal or two, but not more. GL.

Re: Croatian Prva HNL 10/09 and 11/09 Lokomotiva - Zadar 10.09, 16:30 CET Although odds seems low I really do not expect beauty here. Both Lokomotiva in general and Zadar in away matches are not so good. Also both teams have problems with missing players in midfield for this game and as usual Zadar will play defensivly away and Lokomotiva does not have so much power upfront at the moment(and this moment lasts now for a while). Pitch at Dinamo stadium is also not in perfect condition so I expect low scoring game here. Medium small stake is worth a shot. GL Pick: U 2.25, Odds: 1.77, Stake: 4/10, Bookmaker: Pinnacle

Re: Croatian Prva HNL 10/09 and 11/09 Zagreb - Split(+0,5) 10.09., 19:00 CET I expected Zagreb as max -0,25 favourite here. Zagreb is 4th but they had easy opponents so far. In fact Split is the toughest one so far. Yes they have good coach, they say atmosphere is good, but I do not like the way they play and that is it. Also some injured players are on the list among which Krstanović is maybe not 100% fit. Split is in good mood. They drawn with Hajduk and they play good esspecially at home. They have no major absent players. I think, under this circumstances, Zagreb is not such a favourites. In fact I would not be surprised if Split takes it all here but most probable is draw(pin 3,51 is insane odd) but I will take it more careful with +0,5 cause it represents value in my eyes. Medium stake. GL Pick: A, Odds: 1.91, Stake: 5/10, Bookmaker: Pinnacle

Re: Croatian Prva HNL 10/09 and 11/09 Osijek(-1,75) - Šibenik 09.10., 19:00 CET This pick is based mainly on many absent players within guest side. Most of them are standard players or solid replasment. Also Osijek new coach is ex Šibenik coach Karačić so he is well aware of guests capabilities and Osijek is playing better since he arrived. Anyway. Osijek is playing at home, is better team at the moment and Šibenik is without too many players so, unless they are going to be extremly luck, they could see disaster. This hcap is worth takin with 3 units as HW odds went down too much. GL Pick: H, Odds: 3.00, Stake: 3/10, Bookmaker: Bet365

Re: Croatian Prva HNL 10/09 and 11/09

Osijek-Sibenik = 1 (1.50) / over (2.10) bet365 stake 4 / 10 Osijek is the 10th in the standings with 7 points in 6 games with a roadmap in-house W0 D2 L0-2 goals scored 2 goals conceded. Sibenik is 13 in the standings with 3 points in 6 games with a roadmap out of the house of W0-D1-L2 0 goals scored 3 goals conceded. The Osijek drew the last match played outside the home with the score 1-1 against Dragovoljak while Sibenik drew at home with the score 2-2 against Istra 1961. Preview: Osijek: missing: Pelaic, Ibriks Sibenik: missing: Georgievski, Ceric, Medvid, Elez, Bulat, Govic, drums, Jordan, Aracic, Lee; doubt: Blazevic, Kartel, Malaysia. Sibenik has started this season with a weaker team than last year. Overwhelming superiority of the home team, sign 1/over :hope:hope:hope
Profit :clap:nana:ok:clap:nana

Re: Croatian Prva HNL 10/09 and 11/09 Istra - Inter Under 2.5 @ 1.90 bwin Hosts are depleted with injuries and beside that they are in terrible form. This team will have big problems in relegation battle and if board doesn't react in time they will certainly be relegated. Inter is simply poor, IMO the poorest team of the league looking at all of their performances so far. Forget 5-0 win over Lokomotiva, Loko had 3 red cards and after that Inter scored couple of goals but in general we have two poor teams here who are both struggling to find the right form and are both under big pressure. This looks like the most underish match of this round. Good luck.

Re: Croatian Prva HNL 10/09 and 11/09 Hajduk - Dinamo 11.09., 19:00 CET I hope I am wrong about this bet but I beleive odds do not represent real value of this match. This is biggest Croatian derby and both teams are in a good mood after both qualified in EL group stage. Hajduk is favourite at home and should be in possesion of the ball more but with improved Dinamo, since new coach arrived, and good fire upfront I do not beleive Hajduk's coach Poklepović will make so offensive formation cause this is 6 point game and Hajduk is one point ahead of Dinamo and most important thing is to remain in front. We could talk for hours about this match but in simple words: I expect very agressive game with lots of fouls and careful approach. Both teams are in good form and Hajduk is, playing at home, favourite but there is no value in this odds. Both teams are better upfront but importance is just too big and in full Poljud stadium I doubt, unfortunatley, we will see many goals. Low stake on U2 cause odds are nice in my eyes. GL Pick:

Re: Croatian Prva HNL 10/09 and 11/09 Slaven - Varteks Looking at stats and their previous games this probably doesn't look to good but looking at both teams football philosophy and tradition over is a good solution here and surely has some value. Slaven has a good, compact team this season, very strong at both ends and this is important match for them. Varteks has one of the youngest(or youngest) team of the league which left good impression, at least on me. Offensively they are a dangerous team, especially with Vugrinec behind two strikers and they could score a couple today. Both coaches announced attacking attitude and we should see at least three goals. In any case, odds shouldn't be higher thn 1.80-1.85. My call is 2-2. Good luck. Pick: Over 2.5 Odds: 2.04 @ Pinnacle Stake: 8/10

Re: Croatian Prva HNL 10/09 and 11/09 Cibalia - Rijeka Cibalia scored only one goal in last 5 rounds and that brought them on the edge of the relegation zone. This results were expected, at least for me. After great last season they sold backbone of the team and brought no one who could replace them and Cibalia's reality is midtable positions. Still, their defense works really well, they are well organised and disciplined in that area. Rijeka is on the top of the table and they are in form. Of course, i expect them to drop sooner or later on position 3 or 4 but for now season looks promising. Coach Gra***269;an has no injury problemsfor this match and expects at least one point from this match before so called Jadran derby-home game against Hajduk. Everything looks like a draw here, and i don't think that any side will risk too much in this match. Coach Gra***269;an(Rijeka) already said that he 'd be happy with a draw while Cibalia has no weapons in front to break Rijeka's defense, except from set pieces. Rijeka is underrated here, probably because they are visitors but on the last two away games they proved that they can win tough away games. Pick: Rijeka AH (+0.25) Odds: 2.00 @ 10bet Stake: 4/10 Pick #2: Draw Odds: 3.31 @ Pinnacle Stake: 4/10

Croatia Prva HNL September 17th-19th 2010

Friday 17 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif NK Hrvatski Dragovoljac v HNK Å ibenik (15:30 BST) 2.5 3.25 3.2 102.02 %
maximize.gif NK Inter Zapresic v NK Osijek (17:00 BST) 2.5 3.3 2.9 104.79 %
maximize.gif NK Varaždin v HNK Cibalia (17:00 BST) 2.25 3.3 3.5 103.32 %
Saturday 18 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Karlovac v NK Slaven Koprivnica (18:00 BST) 2.2 3.25 3.43 105.38 %
maximize.gif NK Zadar v Istra 1961 (18:00 BST) 1.72 3.6 5.18 104.98 %
maximize.gif RNK Split v Lokomotiva (18:00 BST) 1.72 3.6 6 102.34 %
Sunday 19 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Dinamo Zagreb v NK Zagreb (18:00 BST) 1.3 5.09 10 106.57 %
maximize.gif HNK Rijeka v Hajduk Split (19:05 BST) 3 3.9 2.45 99.79 %

Re: Croatia Prva HNL September 17th-19th 2010 Split - Lokomotiva 18.09, 19:00 CET I expected 2.75 line here as both teams are in form and with some good attackers in their squads. Split is favourite here but this odds are not too temptataing and Lokomotiva is not so powerful away and is unpredictable lately so I will stick with over bet. Split at home is attacking constantly and with full squad where hosts have few options in front and Lokomotiva has Nino Bule who is capable to score anytime and in defence lately they have problems cause they lost 5:0 to Inter and gettin two at home in 3:2 victory against away impotent Zadar are not good news. I rate this line and odds very good for medium stake on over cause I beleive we will see at least three goals tonight in Split. GL Pick: O 2.5, Odds: 1.96, Stake: 5/10, Bookmaker: Pinnacle

Re: Croatia Prva HNL September 17th-19th 2010 Karlovac - Slaven 18.09., 19:00 CET Karlovac is favourite playing at home against Slaven but in my eyes not the one as bookies suggests so I fancy draw odds cause Slaven has quality and is capable of taking one point(s) here. Both teams are not playing so good lately and I expect tough and game without many chances that will probably be played on bad pitch so under is also to consider but I do not like the odds. Karlovac will be without Tičinović, Lajtman and Juroš and Bušić, Labudović and Rogulj will be out for Slaven. Any odd over 3.00 is worth medium small stake as considering all the aspects we could easily see goalless draw here and I beleive everyone will be happy with the result. GL Pick: D, Odds: 3.40, Stake: 3/10, Bookmaker: Pinnacle

Re: Croatia Prva HNL September 17th-19th 2010 Zadar(-2) - Istra 18.09.,19:00 CET Zadar is very strong home side and I can not see Istra, that is almost already relegated, taking anything out of this one. Zadar is collecting most of the points at home, today has almost full squad and against poor Istra that will miss Šehić, Roce and Stranatić and that is quite a blow for guests is maybe capble for one hcap win. I like the odds as under this circumstances I beleive home side could heavily defeat Istra. Smaller stake. GL Pick: H, Odds: 4.40, Stake: 2/10, Bookmaker: Bet365