** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Croatian Prva HNL 2010/2011

Re: Croatia Prva HNL September 17th-19th 2010 Split - Lokomotiva 18.09, 19:00 CET As I said in prewious analyisis: Split is clear favourite here. Split is playing at home, is in better form, playing really nice soccer and all lines are well covered. Lokomotiva on the other hand has good results and some good individuals but I do not like the way they play and I beleive they do not have the quality esspecially away from home to make domination here. Split has full squad while good Antolić is out for guests. Odds went down for straight HW so I will play ah -1 cause I beleive Split is, under this circumstances, capable to achieve hcap vicory here also. Standard stake. GL Pick: Split(-1), Odds: 2.15, Stake: 6, Bookmaker: bet365

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Croatia Prva HNL October 1st-3rd 2010

Friday 1 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif NK Hrvatski Dragovoljac v NK Inter Zapresic (17:00 BST) 2.75 3.4 2.62 103.87 %
Saturday 2 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif HNK Rijeka v Lokomotiva (17:00 BST) 1.54 4 6.5 105.32 %
maximize.gif NK Slaven Koprivnica v HNK Cibalia (17:00 BST) 1.9 3.47 4.33 104.28 %
maximize.gif NK Varaždin v NK Zagreb (17:00 BST) 2.1 3.4 4 102.03 %
maximize.gif NK Zadar v HNK Å ibenik (17:00 BST) 1.8 3.6 4.48 105.65 %
maximize.gif RNK Split v NK Osijek (17:00 BST) 1.9 3.5 4.6 102.69 %
Sunday 3 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Karlovac v Hajduk Split (16:30 BST) 5 3.6 1.8 103.33 %
maximize.gif Dinamo Zagreb v Istra 1961 (17:00 BST) 1.16 8 17 104.10 %

Re: Croatia Prva HNL October 1st-3rd 2010 RNK Split-NK Osijek 1. 2.05 / 1X 1.25 The biggest surprise in 1HNL Split is undefeated at home,they are in top of the league and for now they didnt suffer any defeat(at home) and i think they wont specialy against Osijek who has some problems with injuries... Dinamo Zagreb-Istra 1961 this is win for home team,dinamo is strongest team(with hajduk) in 1HNL,Istra 1961 is really pathetic,so 1 is sure bet.. You may also try on rijeka,they are very good when they are playing on their field,and they were 1st in 1HNL untill few days ago... and Karlovac-Hajduk less then 3,5 goals... karlovac will play defensive,for them draw is like win,hajduk had tough game against andelecht in thursday they will be tired,so i think less then 3,5goals is safe to play.. cheers!

Re: Croatia Prva HNL October 1st-3rd 2010 Split - Osijek 02.10., 18:00 CET Split is playing very good and is sitting 3rd in the championship behind Hajduk and Dinamo. It is well deserved because they play good esspecially at home. Osijek is 9th but also we need to have in mind that Osijek had much easier opponents so far. In last round they had tough time at home against weak on the road Zadar. We have strong in form home side that will meet average Osijek. No major absent players. I do not have doubts about taking Split at any odd above 1.75. GL Pick: H, Odds: 1.84, Stake: 5/10, Bookmaker: Pinnacle

Re: Croatia Prva HNL October 1st-3rd 2010 Slaven - Cibalia 02.10., 18:00 CET Nice odds for under 2.5. Slaven is not playing so great and that is the main reason why I do not fancy HW although Cibalia is bad on the road this year and also is not playing so good. Both teams are not showing good performance, esspecially against teams that are at the same level. They have problems scoring against more serious defence lines and I expect careful approach as this coaches knows each other well. Slaven is without Milardović(important) and Mujanović and Cibalia without Parmaković and Šimunac. Slaven is playing at home and is favourite but I fancy under more cause I doubt we will see many goals here with this, in my eyes, teams that are underperforming at the moment. GL Pick:

Re: Croatia Prva HNL October 1st-3rd 2010

Split - Osijek 02.10., 18:00 CET Split is playing very good and is sitting 3rd in the championship behind Hajduk and Dinamo. It is well deserved because they play good esspecially at home. Osijek is 9th but also we need to have in mind that Osijek had much easier opponents so far. In last round they had tough time at home against weak on the road Zadar. We have strong in form home side that will meet average Osijek. No major absent players. I do not have doubts about taking Split at any odd above 1.75. GL Pick: H, Odds: 1.84, Stake: 5/10, Bookmaker: Pinnacle
Agree with you in all, nice write up's. I will back you :ok :hope:hope:hope

Re: Croatia Prva HNL October 1st-3rd 2010 Rijeka - Lokomotiva 02.10, 18:00 CET Great odds(lines) in my eyes. Both teams are not in form, having bad results and I think this lines and odds are wrong. Both teams have no injured players and both teams are desperate to get back on the track. I doubt they are capable to do it in a great style crating lots of chances. I expect players will be careful and with not so great performace lately I see draw and not so many goals here. Odds are woth a shot. GL Pick:

Re: Croatia Prva HNL October 1st-3rd 2010 Zadar - Å ibenik 02.10., 18:00 CET Although everything indicates Zadar will win this one we need to have in mind that this is also small derby of two close cities and that ussually this is battle that is hard to predict winner. Zadar is strong at home but it doesn't "die in beauty" and has some absent players and Å ibenik again has limited squad with many absent players. Zadar is favourite but I think O/U line is more temptating as I expect agressive and tough approach from both teams with very few goals. 1-0 1-1 is my guess. Under is my choice. GL Pick:

Re: Croatia Prva HNL October 1st-3rd 2010

RNK Split-NK Osijek 1. 2.05 / 1X 1.25 The biggest surprise in 1HNL Split is undefeated at home,they are in top of the league and for now they didnt suffer any defeat(at home) and i think they wont specialy against Osijek who has some problems with injuries... Split won 1:0 :clap Dinamo Zagreb-Istra 1961(tomorrow) this is win for home team,dinamo is strongest team(with hajduk) in 1HNL,Istra 1961 is really pathetic,so 1 is sure bet.. DINAMO WON You may also try on rijeka,they are very good when they are playing on their field,and they were 1st in 1HNL untill few days ago... Rijeka won 3:0 :cheers and Karlovac-Hajduk less then 3,5 goals...(tomorrow) karlovac will play defensive,for them draw is like win,hajduk had tough game against andelecht in thursday they will be tired,so i think less then 3,5goals is safe to play.. 1:1 WIN!!!!! cheers!
all passed!!! :nana

• 2 weeks later...

Croatia Prva HNL October 15th-16th 2010

Friday 15 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif NK Inter Zapresic v NK Zadar (17:00 BST) 1.8 3.61 4.5 105.48 %
maximize.gif NK Zagreb v Karlovac (17:00 BST) 1.81 3.45 4.5 106.46 %
Saturday 16 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif HNK Cibalia v NK Hrvatski Dragovoljac (14:30 BST) 1.45 4.3 7.5 105.55 %
maximize.gif HNK Å ibenik v RNK Split (14:30 BST) 2.6 3.3 2.75 105.13 %
maximize.gif Istra 1961 v HNK Rijeka (14:30 BST) 2.96 3.3 2.4 105.75 %
maximize.gif Lokomotiva v NK Varaždin (14:30 BST) 2 3.5 3.87 104.41 %
maximize.gif Hajduk Split v NK Slaven Koprivnica (17:00 BST) 1.25 5.25 11 108.14 %
maximize.gif NK Osijek v Dinamo Zagreb (19:05 BST) 6.5 4.33 1.57 102.16 %

Re: Croatia Prva HNL October 15th-16th 2010 Over 2.5 at 1.91 in Inter - Zadar Pinnacle Inter in good form lately, they haven't lost for 5 consecutive matches while Zadar still didn't win a single point on away. Although Zadar's coach said he'd be delighted with a draw i really doubt he'll play with defensive minded formation. His defense is really poor, Inter would score sooner or later and beside that, Zadar has very tough schedule in upcoming matches. I expect both teams to continue their h2h tradition with overs in Zapre***353;i***263;. Last time it was 3-3, and also 5 games before that final result was over 2.5 goals. Both teams see a chance in each other so it should be a open match with many opportunities. Good luck. 8/10 Karlovac +0.5 at 2.08 Pinnacle Zagreb will miss three important players for this match and despite that i can't see them being such favourites under new coach. Karlovac had surprisingly bad run on away games so far this season but it wont last forever. We know how good they were last season away from home and team didn't changed much in the way they play. All in all, Zagreb doesn't look to me like a deserved favourite at these odds, at this line odds should be reverse. Karlovac won't lose. Good luck. 7/10

Re: Croatia Prva HNL October 15th-16th 2010 Istra - Rijeka(-0,25) 16.10., 15:30 CET Quite a value here. I expected Rijeka at -0,5 evens so this is gift in my eyes. Istra is the last team with only two points so far. At home they lost all four matches and scored only once. Coach Vulić(that begin this season in Istra and left) is again on the bench and that can be little boost for hosts but in general I beleive they should start to relax and prepare for 2nd league(if someone doesn't change rules again at the end of year). Rijeka, at the beggining, had more luck in my eyes and they won some games undeserved, but now they are playing good, esspecially at home. Istra will miss Eliomar and Rijeka Vukman. Rijeka has much more quality and is in better form than hosts. The only reason I will not put higher stake is because Rijeka somethimes in away matches underperforms but loosing points in Pula is not in guests agenda if they want to play in Europe next year and thet is their aim. Standard stake on guests -0,25 cause I can not see them loosing this one. GL Pick: Rijeka(-0,25), Odds: 2.02, Stake: 6/10, Bookmaker: Bet365

Re: Croatia Prva HNL October 15th-16th 2010 Lokomotiva - Varteks(+0,25) 16.10, 15:30 I am going against the stream here. Under "normal" circumstances this will be 50:50 match in my eyes and now everyone seems to think that guest will not be 100% in this match cause of problems with payment(although most of clubs-and country, have this problem). Also hosts have new coach, Ljupko Petrović, which can make positive impact. Anyway I do not want to make to much of a philoshophy here but just Varteks is better team and in better form and that is it. If they will approach to this match as to any other they could easily win this one and odds represent quite a value here. Medium small stake. GL Pick: A, Odds: 2.50, Stake: 4/10, Bookmaker: Bet365

Croatia Prva HNL October 22nd-24th 2010

Friday 22 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif NK Hrvatski Dragovoljac v NK Zadar (17:00 BST) 2.5 3.35 2.74 106.35 %
Saturday 23 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif NK Varaždin v Istra 1961 (14:30 BST) 1.5 4 7 105.95 %
maximize.gif HNK Rijeka v NK Osijek (17:00 BST) 1.8 3.5 5 104.13 %
maximize.gif Karlovac v Lokomotiva (17:00 BST) 1.66 3.5 5.33 107.33 %
maximize.gif RNK Split v NK Inter Zapresic (17:00 BST) 1.67 3.6 6 104.32 %
maximize.gif NK Slaven Koprivnica v NK Zagreb (19:05 BST) 1.8 3.4 4.33 108.04 %
Sunday 24 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Dinamo Zagreb v HNK Å ibenik (17:00 BST) 1.2 6.5 15 105.38 %
maximize.gif HNK Cibalia v Hajduk Split (17:00 BST) 3.5 3.25 2.05 108.12 %

Re: Croatia Prva HNL October 22nd-24th 2010 At least these are some early thoughts: Varaždin - Istra 1961 Considering the matchup odds on home side for me are hilarious. Financial troubles are constantly through the media, very young squad which has to fail from time to time due to inexperience. From the start of the season main problem is realization of chances. against lokomotiva Skvorc managed to score twice, but couple of other players (Sacer missed alot, Vugrinec hit the upright...) missed some nice chances. Although the loss against Hajduk was undeserved, Varaždin played a lot better, against Zagreb they missed chances. Istra made a great move by hiring Vulic as a coach (3rd coach this season). He managed to save Istra from relegation last year during the spring part season. My opinion that he will pull it off this time to. He said they will try to play with controlled risk in Varazdin. Šehic is banned for 2 matches, a good foward (last season main goalscorer), so Istra will probably play a defensive setting. Last year match ended 0:2 for Istra. It was a similar matchup like this one, start of the second part of the season with Istra very low on table. With odds set up like now, value is on Istra. But small/medium stakes. X2 @ 2.15 (local) - 3/10 under 2.5 @ 1.8 - 5/10 correct result 0:0 @ 9 - 0.5/10 correct result 1:1 @ 7 - 0.5/10 Karlovac - Lokomotiva Zagreb After last weeks away victory against Zagreb, Karlovac will want to confirm those 3 points. I dont doubt that Pamic will motivate his men to grab 3 points here and move a bit further from relegation spots, especially considering that always relay more on home games, with their classic approach low scoring games, hard fought victories 1:0, 2:0. On the other side Lokomotiva (a.k.a. Dinamo reserves, a.k.a. Dinamo U-20) are in downfall. Change of coach hasn't brought the wanted effect. Last weeks defeat against Varazdin, and a pretty bad shape all together. They have now 5 consecutive defeats (4 in 1.hnl and one in cup). If older players like new goalkeeper Mitrovic, Bule, Sopic don't pull the up, this game will end up probably like last couple games. My bets: Karlovac @ 1.65 - stake 7/10 under 2.5 @ 1.8 - stake 3/10 correct result 2:0 @ 7 - 0.5/10 Slaven Belupo - Zagreb Nice odds on home side :D Must be taken. Zagreb for me looks like a mess at the moment. Pavlovic replaced Susak as a coach and the downfall slowly started. Last week Karlovac goal was hilariuos with two zagreb defenders (Tokic and of course coach son Pavlovic :rolleyes:) crashing into another, and ball went through to Karlovac player who scored. Slaven didn't play bad against Hajduk, but their main problem is still onverting chances into goals. Slaven @ 1.95 - stake 7/10 correct result 2:0 @ 7 - stake 0.5/10 correct result 2:1 @ 7 - stake 0.5/10 Rijeka - Osijek Rijeka played pretty bad against Istra, even against ten Istra men for 25 minutes they weren't capable of scoring. Osijek played decent against Dinamo, but Dinamo just showed their class in that game. More experience. This will probably be like Rijeka matchup against Slaven, lots of chances on both sides. Probably a high scoring game. over 2.5 @ 1.7 - stake 4/10 Cibalia - Hadjuk Split Always a tough away fixture for Hajduk. Especially this time without Ibricic, Sharbini, Andric (three main midfielders, two creators, one defensive). The result against Zenit was decent, only 2:0 defeat, but the play was hilarious. Especially central defenders. Plus, the last two home games against Varazdin and Slaven they managed to pull off wins thanks to Vukusic, but the overall play was very bad, varazdin should have taken least a point, Slaven made some nice chances too. Cibalia @ 3.1 - stake 3/10 draw @ 3.1 - stake 4/10 under 2.5 @ 1.7 - stake 7/10 correct result 0:0 @ 9 - stake 0.5/10 Split - Inter Zapresic A no bet game for me. Split lost away to Sibenik last time, but they a really strong home team. On the other hand Inter is on a great run (5-1-0) and considering that, them coming motivated and most probably in defensive setting, no bet for me. Dinamo - Sibenik Probably for some combos @ 1.2 and -1.5 @ 1.5. Question is, after a draw with Brugge, how the team will react. Halilhodzic will probably play some players that haven't played on Thursday (Sylvester, Beqiraj) from start. But considering that this match is a nice chance to make advantage in front of Hajduk they will probably take it seriously.

Re: Croatia Prva HNL October 22nd-24th 2010 Varaždin - Istra 23.10., 15:30 CET Varteks is favourite here but odds are not temptating for HW. Actually I was quite surprised with approach from Istra players in last round against Rijeka and I beleive we will see quite a battle here if they repeat that approach. Coach Vulić will certanly play on counter attacks here and I expect tough one for home side. Istra is without Šehić and that can make problems in attack line but players like Alimi can also make problem to hosts. Although I fancy Varaždin I beleive it will be hard match with very few chances where IStra will play agressive so I find under odds fine for smaller stake and AW is certanly worth a shot at this odds. GL Pick:

Re: Croatia Prva HNL October 22nd-24th 2010 Rijeka - Osijek 23.10., 18:00 CET Great odds if u ask me. I expected 2.25 line. Rijeka played bad against Istra but at home they are ussually better and more offensive but I think they are not in a shape as before mini break. Club has financial problems but I think there is something else going on with players. Osijek played soild match against Osijek but they just have less quailty than Dinamo. They are in a bad situation now and they desperatley need points. So we have derby of the round in my eyes here. Both teams are underperforming and also have problems scoring against agressive teams. I expect closed formation from guest side and very few chances where Rijeka should not be such a favourite. Under and draw is my choice here. GL Pick:

Re: Croatia Prva HNL October 22nd-24th 2010 Split - Inter 23.10., 18:00 cet I expected O/U 2.00 line as fair here. Split, after 4 wins in a row, was defeated in last game in Å ibenik by 3:0. They were not so bad as result is showing but we can not say that they deserved to win. Split did not score and they had some chances and that is it. Inter won against Zadar 1:0 but they were nothing special in that match. Still they are in a good mood and although they had good schedule they have not lost for a while. Split is favourite here but I fancy under odds more here cause both teams, esspecially Split, is better behind than in front. Wheather in Split is good but I beleive we will see intensive match with many fouls that will mostly be played in the middfield and very few goals here. GL. Pick:

Croatia Prva HNL October 30th 2010

Saturday 30 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif HNK Å ibenik v HNK Rijeka (14:00 BST) 2.5 3.3 2.75 106.67 %
maximize.gif Istra 1961 v Karlovac (14:00 BST) 2.71 3.2 2.82 103.48 %
maximize.gif Lokomotiva v NK Slaven Koprivnica (14:00 BST) 2.37 3.3 2.8 108.12 %
maximize.gif Hajduk Split v NK Hrvatski Dragovoljac (16:00 BST) 1.15 7 15 107.64 %
maximize.gif NK Inter Zapresic v Dinamo Zagreb (16:00 BST) 8 4.5 1.47 102.36 %
maximize.gif NK Osijek v NK Varaždin (16:00 BST) 1.9 3.5 4 105.95 %
maximize.gif NK Zadar v RNK Split (16:00 BST) 2.5 3.25 2.75 107.13 %
maximize.gif NK Zagreb v HNK Cibalia (19:15 BST) 2 3.25 3.5 109.34 %

Re: Croatia Prva HNL October 30th 2010 Istra(0) - Karlovac Great odds if u ask me as I beleive Istra should be favorite here. Since coach Vulić came Istra is playing better and more agressive and it was clear that they will not be just spectatore anymore. Also last cup game where they won against weak Hajduk lately will certanly be a boost for hosts. Although I fancy Karlovac I think they are underperforming lately and that they can hardly win here. Maybe grab a point with closed formation and agressive approach. Istra is in better form, playing at home and this odds at level ball are worth standard stake. GL Pick: H, Odds: 1.93, Stake: 6, Bookmaker: Pinnacle

Re: Croatia Prva HNL October 30th 2010

Istra(0) - Karlovac Great odds if u ask me as I beleive Istra should be favorite here. Since coach Vulić came Istra is playing better and more agressive and it was clear that they will not be just spectatore anymore. Also last cup game where they won against weak Hajduk lately will certanly be a boost for hosts. Although I fancy Karlovac I think they are underperforming lately and that they can hardly win here. Maybe grab a point with closed formation and agressive approach. Istra is in better form, playing at home and this odds at level ball are worth standard stake. GL Pick: H, Odds: 1.93, Stake: 6, Bookmaker: Pinnacle
Good reasoning..will follow. Was guessing to take a double of Istra with haj.split for the latter to seize the chance of taking 3 crucial points in the table with NK Drago being in difficulty at the moment..please advice bura:ok

Re: Croatian Prva HNL 2010/2011

Saturday 6 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif HNK Cibalia v Lokomotiva (15:00 GMT) 1.57 4 6 105.30 %
maximize.gif HNK Rijeka v NK Inter Zapresic (15:00 GMT) 1.67 3.6 5.5 105.84 %
maximize.gif NK Hrvatski Dragovoljac v RNK Split (15:00 GMT) 2.9 3.4 2.3 107.37 %
maximize.gif NK Slaven Koprivnica v Istra 1961 (15:00 GMT) 1.5 4 6.5 107.05 %
maximize.gif NK Varaždin v HNK Šibenik (15:00 GMT) 1.67 3.6 5 107.66 %
maximize.gif Karlovac v NK Osijek (19:05 GMT) 2.25 3.4 3.25 104.63 %
Sunday 7 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Dinamo Zagreb v NK Zadar (15:00 GMT) 1.2 7 15 104.29 %
maximize.gif Hajduk Split v NK Zagreb (15:00 GMT) 1.4 5.5 9 100.72 %

Re: Croatian Prva HNL 2010/2011 HD - Split Pick: HD to score - NO Odds: 2.90 @ Unibet Dragovoljac are the main candidate for relegation at the end of the season, looking at all matches so far in HNL they are surely weakest team of all. Coach Pudar thinks that the main problem lies in lack of discipline and experience above all what is IMO completely correct. Dragovoljac plays their home games at Zagreb's stadium so there's no difference between home&away games for them. Split hit the ground running this season but in the last 3 matches they have won only one point, home against Inter. They are giving the best performances when are tagged as underdogs, than they can sit back and wait for the counter attacks or set pieces. Recent performances are showing that they are losing that momentum from the start of the season and i expect them to drop down for few more positions by the end of this year. Anyway, coach Katalinic is very experienced, he realises the significance of this match and wants his team to play like they usually do, tight at back and waiting for opponents mistake. Odds on the away win dropped a lot in last 2 days(2.05 now at Expekt) but even at initial 2.30 i'd probably skipped it cause there's too much questionmarks over both of these teams. Still, HD not to score at 2.90 (Unibet) seems like a great deal IMHO, cause HD will insist on disciplined and patient gameplan while Split's defense is a hard nut to crack even for much stronger teams. Along with Cibalia and Dinamo, they have the best defense in the league while HD's strikers scored less than any other team, only 6 goals so far. Take HD not to score.

These are Croatian Cup quarter finals' date=' 1st leg.[/quote'] Slaven AH(0) @ 2.40 Sportingbet Both teams are holding the midtable positions what is ok with Zagreb but we expected more from Slaven who has really good this season, quality wise they should be right behind Dinamo and Hajduk. Zagreb, on the other hand has new old coach what certainly won't make them a better team. To remind you, Zagreb had a really bad period with Pavlovic last time, chairman Medic tolerated untill they found themselves deep inside the relegation zone and than had to fire him. Medic is a very controversial guy, obviously he has some kind of a deal with Pavlovic cause he makes very strange selections. Anyway, i expect Slaven to take this competition very seriously cause they will hardly qualify to EL through HNL after such a poor start in the season. Zagreb is very unstabile lately, they re playing much better away than at home. Even coach Pavlovic said the same thing complaining that they dont have the fans who could create pressure on opponents team what makes them sometimes as visitors on their own stadium. I'll take my chances and take away win on level ball which is priced at 2.40 what is IMO too much. Odds on Slaven at this line should be somewhere between 2.00-2.10. Good luck.

Slaven AH(0) @ 2.40 Sportingbet Both teams are holding the midtable positions what is ok with Zagreb but we expected more from Slaven who has really good this season, quality wise they should be right behind Dinamo and Hajduk. Zagreb, on the other hand has new old coach what certainly won't make them a better team. To remind you, Zagreb had a really bad period with Pavlovic last time, chairman Medic tolerated untill they found themselves deep inside the relegation zone and than had to fire him. Medic is a very controversial guy, obviously he has some kind of a deal with Pavlovic cause he makes very strange selections. Anyway, i expect Slaven to take this competition very seriously cause they will hardly qualify to EL through HNL after such a poor start in the season. Zagreb is very unstabile lately, they re playing much better away than at home. Even coach Pavlovic said the same thing complaining that they dont have the fans who could create pressure on opponents team what makes them sometimes as visitors on their own stadium. I'll take my chances and take away win on level ball which is priced at 2.40 what is IMO too much. Odds on Slaven at this line should be somewhere between 2.00-2.10. Good luck.
Good analysis, but can someone find possible lineups and team news?

Saturday 13 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Istra 1961 v HNK Cibalia (13:00 GMT) 3.3 3.25 2.45 101.89 %
maximize.gif Lokomotiva v Hajduk Split (13:00 GMT) 5.5 4 1.65 103.79 %
maximize.gif HNK Å ibenik v Karlovac (15:00 GMT) 2 3.5 3.8 104.89 %
maximize.gif NK Inter Zapresic v NK Varaždin (15:00 GMT) 2.2 3.25 3.5 104.80 %
maximize.gif NK Osijek v NK Slaven Koprivnica (15:00 GMT) 2.02 3.55 3.75 104.34 %
maximize.gif NK Zadar v HNK Rijeka (15:00 GMT) 2.26 3.3 3.1 106.81 %
maximize.gif NK Zagreb v NK Hrvatski Dragovoljac (15:00 GMT) 1.25 5.75 10 107.39 %
maximize.gif RNK Split v Dinamo Zagreb (19:05 GMT) 6 3.95 1.68 101.51 %