** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Croatian Prva HNL 2010/2011

Re: Croatia Prva HNL August 6th-8th 2010 Croatia Prva HNL Slaven Belupo-Zadar Slaven Belupo to win 1.53 PaddyPower 7.8.2010. 19:00 BST Slaven like Nk Zagreb had a great start in season with two wins, for me this tip is nobrainer. Slaven Belupo is a really good team, and they can beat alot stronger teams at home then Zadar. Zadar is home team, they are always in battle to stay in Cro1. league, they will focus on home wins. I dont think that they have any chance in Koprivnica but thats my opinion. They have one win at home and one lose away, like I say Zadar is a home team. The odds are not to great, bu Ill place that bet

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Croatia Prva HNL August 6th-8th 2010 Croatia Prva HNL Varteks-Dinamo Z Dinamo Z to win 1.55 Bet 365 7.8.2010. 19:15 BST Dinamo had a very poor start in season overall, they can still rescue season, but its time that Dinamo gets serious. I must say they are playing very unpredictable. Last week they have lost at home at Rijeka I would have to say foolishly, they were better team, but what can you do, then they lost from Sheriff, I watched preview they had alott more chances, but what can you do. So the game against Varteks must be a turnaround point for Dinamo, because Hajduk is heating up this season seriouslly, so Dinamo is under "must win" situation. I dont think that Varteks have ability to do some damage to Dinamo. My gutt feeling is that Dinamo will win this game,I think they will force win, or Dinamo s Manager Zajec will be sacked.

Re: Croatia Prva HNL August 6th-8th 2010 Zagreb - Osijek 06.08., 20:00 CET Lowest line for this match is 1.70 in my eyes so there is still some value here. Zagreb played good in opening matches winning both, home and away match. Coach Šušak managed to create solid team that is already in form. Also Abdurahimi is back. Osijek is young team that will probably play with lots of ups and downs but they certanly have talent that will bring points sooner or later. They will just need more time to "warm-up" themselves for this championship. Anyway, base for my pick is better form of Zagreb, more experience and home soil advantage that will I suppose be anaugh for HW. Standard stake. GL Pick: H, Odds: 1.709, Stake: 6/10, Bookmaker: Pinnacle

Re: Croatia Prva HNL August 6th-8th 2010 Varaždin - Dinamo 07.08., 20:15 CET Question is: will, under this circumstances, Dinamo win in Varaždin more than 2 out of three matches. My opinion: yes. Dinamo was kicked out from CL qual against Sheriff but in my eyes they showed more in those two matches. They were not so agressive and that made revenge to them. What is important is that Dinamo is improving and that this match is very important to them. Loosing today might creat 4 points diff between them and Hajduk and that is too much in just three rounds and they certanly wants to put pressure on Hajduk and tommorrows match with Šibenik. OK that are whishes but what is good for Dinamo is that Varteks is not playing good. In both matches so far, against Zadar and Split Varaždin showed bad performances. Also today they will miss Tkalčić, Sušac, Hojski and Musli that will effect them also. Vugrinec, great player, will play today for the first time for hosts but he is still not 100% fit and he is also 35 already. Dinamo will miss Butina(1st goalkeeper - good cause he is out of form, Šimić, Tomečak and Kramarić). All replacable. We have meeting of two teams with class difference and I think Dinamo is bigger favourite than oddds suggests. They are creating chances, playing better and against such an opponent they shouldn't make mistake and not to take three points tonight. GL Pick: A, Odds: 1.50, Stake: 7/10, Bookmaker: Bet365

Re: Croatia Prva HNL August 6th-8th 2010 Cibalia - Inter 07.08., 20:00 CET First I tought Inter is going to visit Werder Bremen but than I saw it is Cibalia. OK I am joking cause Cibalia is certanly favourite at home against Inter but to be honest I expected them at max -0,75 favourite today so I will try this hcap on guests. Cibalia played two good matches at home and away with Šibenik although results seems better cause they had their ups and downs. Today they will also miss Kresinger what is very important for home team. Inter's results are bad but performance was, especially against Slaven at home better than result. They are at lower level than Cibalia but they have quality and solid and expirienced coch that is too underestimated. Although Cibalia at home is favourite against any 1st league team expet Hajduk and Dinamo this hcap is too big in my eyes esp without Kresinger. I expect Inter to be hard nut to crack today. They need at least one point today to take pressure off their back and I think they will try to do it by defence cause I am sure they will not be crazy to attack in Vinkovci and with some luck they are able to take it. Under and guests with medium stakes are my choices cause odds are clear value to me. GL Pick 1: Inter(+1), Odds: 2.01, Stake: 6/10, Bookmaker: Pinnacle Pick:

Re: Croatia Prva HNL August 6th-8th 2010 I'm not touching Dynamo Z. at all. @1.50 away is just a joke for the team that lost 2 matches in a row.Players morale will be low i expect.This Dynamo is a shadow of mighty Dynamo i knew few years ago.Not intrested in them at all untill they find better coach and players.But good luck with your picks my friends :ok

Re: Croatia Prva HNL August 6th-8th 2010 Karlovac - Split(+0,5) 07.08., 20:00 No way Karlovac can be such a favourite against Split. Karlovac can be solid team but they are weaker than last year. They won against Inter and lost to Zadar but they showed mediocre performance. Split played very good in Rijeka and at home against Varaždin and in my eyes they are one of the most in-form teams in league. Karlovac is slight but not -0,5 favourite playing at home today. Split, although is missing A. Vitaić today, has quality and capability to take at least one point from Karlovac and maybe even to win here. Standard stake on guests +.5 and small on AW cause it is value in my eyes. GL Pick: A, Odds: 2.00, Stake: 6/10, Bookmaker: Bet365 Pick: A, Odds: 4.20, Stake: 2/10, Bookmaker: Pinnacle

Re: Croatia Prva HNL August 6th-8th 2010 Lokomotiva - Istra 07.08, 18:00 CET Can not beleive this hcap. This are two bad teams meeting each other and I can see lokomotiva only as a -0,5 favourite here. Lokomotiva was lucky against Dragovoljac showing nothing and lost against better Zagreb in 1st round. Istra on the other hand showed so small of soccer in 1st two rounds and I decided that i will play against them in hcap and than they sacked coach Miše and Robert Jarni(ex Čakovec, Hajduk, Bari, Betis, Coventry, Real Madrid ... player) was promoted to new coach. That is only good thing that happened in Istra. I still think they are bad but I hope this will make posive impact and maybe in short term they can manage to play some better soccer. Lokomotiva is not so good to be considered such a fav cause in this match everything is possible. GL Pick 1: Istra(+1), Odds: 2.00, Stake: 6/10, Bookmaker: Bet365 Pick 2: Istra, Odds: 6.50, Stake: 1/10, Bookmaker: Bet365

Re: Croatia Prva HNL August 6th-8th 2010 Rijeka - Hrvatski Dragovoljac 07.08., 20:00 CET This is bet against Rijeka's luck. I do not want to insult Rijeka's supporters but although they won against Split and Dinamo my opinion is that they did not deserved it according to what they showed on the field. They were fighting yes, running-most of players, had will - yes but were they better, were they making chances more than their opponent, dominanting the game - no. Dragovoljac isn't class as Rijeka but 9.85 is too much. They can take more than one out of 10 games in Rijeka under this circumstances. Against Lokomotiva, which is to be honest team with less quality than Rijeka of course, they showed some nice performance and with some luck... Small stake. GL Pick: A, Odds: 9.85, Stake: 1/10, Bookmaker: Pinnacle

Re: Croatia Prva HNL August 6th-8th 2010

I'm not touching Dynamo Z. at all. @1.50 away is just a joke for the team that lost 2 matches in a row.Players morale will be low i expect.This Dynamo is a shadow of mighty Dynamo i knew few years ago.Not intrested in them at all untill they find better coach and players.But good luck with your picks my friends :ok
Well,i think Croatia will have new champion this season.I wonder for long Dynamo's coach will stay.Personaly i would kick him out after CL disaster.

Re: Croatia Prva HNL August 6th-8th 2010

Well' date='i think Croatia will have new champion this season.I wonder for long Dynamo's coach will stay.Personaly i would kick him out after CL disaster.[/quote'] You are apsolutelly right, I really burn myselfe on Dinamo Z, I think that Manager Zajec can start packing bags.

Re: Croatia Prva HNL August 6th-8th 2010 Hajduk -1.5 Expekt This is different Hajduk. This year they are celebrating their 100th birthday and some things clicked; first they managed to keep Ibričić and Strinić, best of their players, in the club and they promoted some of their young players like Vukušić as the regular team players. After 3-0 against Dinamo Bucharest crowd will again come in big number and create a fanatic atmosphere against their local rivals from Šibenik who are struggling to find opponents net after lucky 2-0 win at Anorthosis. After Zec went to Genclerbirligi, Šibenik is harmless for tougher defenses and Hajduk will want to score a few goals and keep the good atmosphere around the club. Good luck.

Re: Croatia Prva HNL August 6th-8th 2010 Hajduk - Šibenik 08.08., 20:00 CET In last game of the round which was not so succesful for me Hajduk is meeting Šibenik. Hosts are high flying after 3:0 win over Dinamo Bucuresti. Atmosphere is great and Hajduk is playing good. No major absent players. Šibenik is in tottaly other mood. They still have lots of problems with injured players, have no coach but in my eyes they play better than expected. Hajduk is favourite, but Hajduk that is already in mind on Unirea. Also is emotionally empty and Šibenik is coming to take at least point and maybe to score for the first time this year although I think they will wait until next round. Under this circumstances I think this line is too high cause I do not expect goal fiesta tonight. Under 3.0 with standard stake is my choice. GL Pick:

Croatia 4th round, 13.08.- 14.08. Hrvatski Dragovoljac(-0,25) - Istra 13.08, 18:00 CET Great value if u ask me. Dragovoljac and Istra are last two teams at the moment but I fancy Dragovoljac much more and their performance was much better than Istra's and I think tommorow they will collect first points. Dragovoljac played good against Lokomotiva at home and Rijeka away but they were unlucky and maybe they are unexpirienced a bit. Istra on the other hand, although with new coach, continued with bad performance against weak Lokomotiva. They started to play more agrresive but there is no quality and they are not dangerous in attack. No major absent players in both teams so far. In my eyes fair hcap should be -0,5 at this odds so this offer seems great to me cause I can hardly see Dragovoljac loosing. They are better team and playing at home Istra has less chance than odds are suggesting. I also expect tough game cause Istra will try take something from this game by agressive approach so under is also very possible for this nice odds. Little over average stake on home side -0,25 and smaller stake on under. GL Pick 1: Dragovoljac(-0,25), Odds: 1.962, Stake: 7/10, Bookmaker: Pinnacle Pick 2:

Croatia Prva HNL August 13th-14th 2010

Friday 13 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif NK Hrvatski Dragovoljac v Istra 1961 (17:00 BST) 2.3 3.35 3.03 106.33 %
Saturday 14 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Dinamo Zagreb v Karlovac (19:00 BST) 1.33 5.25 11 103.14 %
maximize.gif HNK Rijeka v NK Varteks (19:00 BST) 1.53 4 7 104.50 %
maximize.gif HNK Å ibenik v NK Zagreb (19:00 BST) 2.25 3.4 3.5 102.43 %
maximize.gif NK Osijek v Lokomotiva (19:00 BST) 1.8 3.5 4.75 105.18 %
maximize.gif NK Zadar v HNK Cibalia (19:00 BST) 2.3 3.4 2.95 106.79 %
maximize.gif RNK Split v NK Slaven Koprivnica (19:00 BST) 2.4 3.3 3 105.30 %
maximize.gif NK Inter Zapresic v Hajduk Split (19:15 BST) 6.5 4 1.5 107.05 %

Re: Croatia Prva HNL August 13th-14th 2010 Osijek - Lokomotiva 14.08, 20:00 CET I expect this odds to drop soon. Although Osijek has only 2 points so far they showed much more and I expect them to start winning and Lokomotiva is perfect opportunity. Osijek lost to Cibalia and drawn with Hajduk and Zagreb away but they were better or equal side in all of this matches. They have some quality individuals and they will be solid in the chship if they will continue like this. Lokomotiva on the other hand showed almost nothing but they had luck against Dragovoljac and they managed to beat lousy Istra with long distance shot by on loan from Dinamo player Antolić. No important missing players for this match so far. Osijek is better team with better individuals, playing at home and in better form. I do not need more reasons to take this one with 7 units. Also I wouldn't be surprised if we see trashing here cause I really do not like Lokomotiva so far. Small stake Osijek to cover ah -2 cause odds are just great. GL Pick: Osijek, Odds: 1.80, Stake: 7/10, Bookmaker: Pinnacle Pick: Osijek(-2), Odds: 5.75, Stake: 2/10, Bookmaker: Bet365

Re: Croatia Prva HNL August 13th-14th 2010 Split(-0,25) - Slaven 14.08., 20:00 CET I expected -0,5 line at this odds cause Split will certanly win one out of two against Slaven at home so this is very good offer for standard stake. Split showed good form so far although it is obvious they will be much better and dangerous playing at home. Slaven did not impressed me so far although results are great. Against decimated Šibenik in first round and bad Inter they did not showe so much and against Zadar they were better but considering fact that Zadar is very bad away it is not so enchanting. Also Ante Vitaić is back for Split. Split is in solid form, team has shape and is certanly favourite playing at home and knowing that Slaven is not so in form as results are showing and also much weaker on the road than at home. I think this bookies offer is very good for standard stake cause I do not expect Split to loose this one. GL Pick: Split(-0,25), Odds: 2.00, Stake: 6/10, Bookmaker: Bet365

Re: Croatia Prva HNL August 13th-14th 2010 Inter - Hajduk 14.08, 20:15 CET I can not remember last time I invested 8 units cause I play rather defensive but for this game I just have - I will cast a spell on myself.lol. Inter is, although in one moment I tought they are able to play solid soccer, in terrible form and they play really awfull. In last game with Cibalia for ex they did not managed to make even one serious chance although Cibalia was one man down for whole 2nd half. Hajduk is high flying as we all know and winning this one is a must if Hajduk wants to be champion this year. HAjduk also has to prepare and keep good mood for Unirea EL qual game and also to make bigger gap as possible in moments when biggest opponent Dinamo is in deep crisis. We are talking about huge quality and form difference and anything but AW will be big surprise for me. Inter home soil advantage is not so important in this case and I expect more Hajduk fans here. Something like 1.35 will be fair odd for me so 1.50 is enaugh for me. GL Pick: A, Odds: 1.50, Stake: 8/10, Bookmaker: bet 365

Re: Croatia Prva HNL August 13th-14th 2010 I really hope that you are right about Hajduk Split, although it is going to be tough because first two defensive midfield players are out( Marin Ljubičić and Srđan Andrić )... I am also going to place some money on away win, so :hope:hope

Re: Croatia Prva HNL August 13th-14th 2010 I am not so sure about backing Hajduk at that price, I was even contemplating about backing Inter +1 as I don't agree that price is high for an AW, I would have personally set it even a bit higher. Hajduk is playing very important Europa League match thursday night which could distract them a bit tomorrow. Also, Poklepovic will probably look to rest couple of important players.

Re: Croatia Prva HNL August 13th-14th 2010 NK Rijeka-NK Varaždin Bet: NK Rijeka Odd: 1,50 Bookie: local Stake: 8/10 Rijeka was always good as a host and they opened season great if you are watching their last results but the football that they presented in that games was far away from what they are trying to achieve...Their coach Nenad Gračan was a their coach several times( including the championship that have been stolen from Rijeka ) and I think that he is a good pick from the Rijeka"s board!!! Rijeka"s squad is almost the same as it was last year( only Ramon Fernandez returned to Estudiantes ) I see that as their strenght because they now each other very well, during this summer they hired several players( like Ivan Rodić, Neven Vukman, Robert Lisjak, Kristijan Čaval all of these players are good and experienced first league players ) so manager Gračan has nothing to worry about...This weekend Rijeka is facing NK Varaždin( club has changed their name from Varteks to Varaždin due to financial problems of the main sponsor ), Varaždin did not made any drastical changes in the first team, they brought Davor Vugrinec back to the club and the others players are basicly the same as they were last year!!This team is almost youngest in the league and they have less experience than teams like Rijeka, Croatian league is similar to Bosnian because in very big number of cases the host wins, for example Varaždin was last year finished on 10.place on a table, but when they were guests they only won twice...Rijeka is not having any injury problems so I see them as a good bet!! GL

Re: Croatia Prva HNL August 13th-14th 2010

I really hope that you are right about Hajduk Split' date=' although it is going to be tough because first two defensive midfield players are out( Marin Ljubičić and Srđan Andrić )... I am also going to place some money on away win, so :hope:hope[/quote'] it is just about class difference with or without them. andrić is out of form anyway

Re: Croatia Prva HNL August 13th-14th 2010 NHL Rijeka-Varazdin Rijeka to win 1.50 Bet365 19:00 BST 15.8.2010. Rijeka is in great form this season, against poor Varazdin they are favourites, despite last week Varazdins draw against Dinamo. Rijekas Manager Gracan is great motivator, and he will use home fans to to lift Rijekas squad to beat Varazdin. I think Rijeka has a very good team that is in form and they will be in top of table after this round. Varazdin has solid, young team that will not get allot of points on away games, they allso have financial problems that can reflect on performance of team.

Re: Croatia Prva HNL August 13th-14th 2010 NHL Osijek-Lokomotiva Osijek to win 1.66 Bet365 19:00 BST 14.8.2010. Osijek started this season with 2 draws and 1 loss. They are good team but league table is not showing this yet. They draw against Hajduk, they were in lead two times, they drew against Zagreb away, but this game they should have won, they had better chances. Osijek needs this win.

Croatia Prva HNL August 20th-22nd 2010

Friday 20 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif NK Zagreb v NK Inter Zapresic (17:00 BST) 1.47 4.3 7.6 104.44 %
Saturday 21 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Istra 1961 v NK Osijek (16:00 BST) 2.4 3.4 3 104.41 %
maximize.gif Lokomotiva v HNK Å ibenik (16:00 BST) 2 3.3 4.1 104.69 %
maximize.gif HNK Cibalia v RNK Split (19:00 BST) 1.75 3.5 5.1 105.32 %
maximize.gif NK Varaždin v NK Hrvatski Dragovoljac (19:00 BST) 1.63 3.75 6 104.68 %
maximize.gif Karlovac v HNK Rijeka (19:15 BST) 2.62 3.3 2.87 103.18 %
Sunday 22 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Hajduk Split v NK Zadar (19:00 BST) 1.25 6 13 104.36 %
maximize.gif NK Slaven Koprivnica v Dinamo Zagreb (19:00 BST) 4 3.5 2 103.57 %

Re: Croatia Prva HNL August 20th-22nd 2010 Croatia 1. HNL Slaven Belupo - Dinamo Zagreb Dinamo to win William Hill 2.00 22.8.2010. 19:00 BST Dinamo is a new team, yesterday I watch them against Gyor and they look very good in my opinion, they sign a new Manager Halilhodjic a respected manager who really shake Dinamo squad, Rukavina is scoring, Morales and Sammir are taken control over midfield. Young Loncaric is at the gate who is alot better than old Butina. I think this away game will be one of three strongest away game that they will have to play, but it came in right moment and odds are to good to miss, I expect odds to drop.

Re: Croatia Prva HNL August 20th-22nd 2010

Croatia 1. HNL Slaven Belupo - Dinamo Zagreb Dinamo to win William Hill 2.00 22.8.2010. 19:00 BST Dinamo is a new team, yesterday I watch them against Gyor and they look very good in my opinion, they sign a new Manager Halilhodjic a respected manager who really shake Dinamo squad, Rukavina is scoring, Morales and Sammir are taken control over midfield. Young Loncaric is at the gate who is alot better than old Butina. I think this away game will be one of three strongest away game that they will have to play, but it came in right moment and odds are to good to miss, I expect odds to drop.
New manager?Good news then,yes Dynamo had good game last night.If they would get new manager earlier they could of play in CL.

Re: Croatia Prva HNL August 20th-22nd 2010 Cibalia - Split Under 2.5 @ 2.05 Stan James Cibalia is weakened comaparing to last season when they achieved biggest success in their 91 years old history, but they still keep producing good results. Coach Mršić didn't changed much in his strategy, they are still relying in solid defense and fast counter attacks what brought them 8 points out of 4 games so far, but also lack of creativity and usual problems with efficiency are the main reason why they were eliminated by amateur team Cliftonville in Europa League. Visitors are playing their first season in highest rank of Croatian football and their are doing a good job. Reds lost both of their away games but convincingly won other two on their turf against respective and solid teams like Slaven and Varteks. Coach Katalinić builds his success on tough defensive and aggressive play. Split will most likely sit back and wait for their chance from dead balls or counter attacks while hosts will be the dominating side. Don't really see one single reason why are odds on under so high. Both teams are quite limited when it comes to offensive part of the game, and both teams are playing slow and cautious football. Coach kalinić said yetserday that they won't lose if they score one goal what means that he's confident in his teams defense. Also, have a look at their recent results and you'll understand what i'm talking about. This match has most potential to end as a bore draw so fair price would be around 1.65-1.70. Seven units on this one, good luck.