** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Croatian Prva HNL 2010/2011

Friday 23 July 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifNK Zagreb v Lokomotiva (19:00 BST) 1.67 3.4 5.13 108.79 %
maximize.gifDinamo Zagreb v NK Hrvatski Dragovoljac (19:15 BST) 1.15 6.5 13 110.03 %
Saturday 24 July 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifHajduk Split v Istra 1961 (19:00 BST) 1.25 5 10 110.00 %
maximize.gifHNK Rijeka v RNK Split (19:00 BST) 1.5 3.75 6 110.00 %
maximize.gifKarlovac v NK Inter Zapresic (19:00 BST) 1.6 3.42 5.53 109.82 %
maximize.gifNK Varteks v NK Zadar (19:00 BST) 1.72 3.4 4.35 110.30 %
Sunday 25 July 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifHNK Cibalia v NK Osijek (19:00 BST) 1.83 3.26 4 110.22 %
maximize.gifNK Slaven Koprivnica v HNK Å ibenik (19:00 BST) 1.8 3.4 4.1 109.36 %

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Croatian 1. League Sl Belupo is a one of top three strongest home teams in league, with great financial background, they bought three good players,and they are always good at the start of the season. Sibenik s coach resigns after loosing against Anorthosis, and they dont know who will be next manager. And they are demoralised because they have win avay game 0:2 and lost home 0:3. I think that will affect team moral. Croatian 1 NHL league: Slaven Belupo-Sibenik 19:00 BST Correction the game is played 25.7.2010.

2 Croatian 1. League Karlovac is primarly strong home team, last year all their important points they gain at home, they play defensive, ant they are very good in counterattacks. Inter Z is a small suburb team, every year they are in relegation battle. At the start of season they are always playing poor, and gain very little points, especially on away games.

Re: Croatian 1. League Jay atunov it would be good if you state the hour that the game will be played and for what division is the game. Something like: English Premier League Everton Vs Man united 24.07 2010 at 15.00 So we understand what you are talking about.

Re: Croatian 1. League it's pouring in Rijeka, the pitch should be ok but it could make the ball a lot faster... anyway, Rijeka is rather shameful coming into this season, having strenghtend the team with Vukman and Rodić, losing only Pamić and gk's Radman/Mance as a 1st team players. What is common with Gračan's teams is that they are always physical, strong, tall, and today's Rijeka is no difference, muscles mean more than flair. Rijeka will start with a 4-4-2 diamond; Lisjak - Švrljuga, Budicin, Čagalj, Jurasovski - Landeka, Vukman, Kreilach, Štrok - Đalović, Rodić on the other hand we have a newcomer Split, with well known Croatian coach Katalinić, who also likes his teams to be strong and disciplined, taking little risks, especially playing away from home. Their problem is that they have a completely renowed team, strengthend with 10 players, and this isn't the Split that won the 2nd division, they are much stronger and I predict them to stay in the league, but teamwork could be on the weaker side yet for some time. Split will start with a 4-2-3-1 formation; Vuković - Pirić, Vidić, Budiša, Radišić - Vitaić, Šimić - Grizelj, Serdarušić, Bučan - Golubović anyway, Kantrida is a small narrow pitch, playable for teams that come to defend in numbers, and Split will do that, not wanting to lose on their debut, and Rijeka has always had problems with teams that sit deep, since there were, and still are no players that can do much 1 on 1. Set ups will be vital, and if I would expect goals it would be from there, but knowing Rijeka's playing style against packed defenses and narrow pitch gives me an clear idea of taking under 2,5 @ 1,8 in a local 7/10, and a small bet on Rijeka to win @ 1,65 in a combo. Best of luck

Re: Croatian Prva HNL July 23rd-25th 2010 Hajduk(-1.75) - Istra Croatia, 20:00 CET New season is just starting so we will be very careful with stakes. Here we have match with class difference oponents. Although Hajduk will be without first goalkeeper SubaÅ¡ić I beleive we will se quite a domination of home side. Hajduk played well against Dinamo and in frienly against HSV. All important players, expect Čop, are ready and with some extra individuals like Ibričić or Sharbini I beleive we will see Istra's goal "under siege". Istra lost some important players and results in preparation period were not so good. I think Istra will have hard time this year and they will have problems replacing Chago and Traore. Good thing for Istra is that coach MiÅ¡e is ex Hajduk player and should be well familiar with Hajduk's situation. Hajduk is much better team, playing at home and showed solid performance in prematches. Istra will probably defend today but I think they will have to concentrate on some other game to colect point(s) cause Hajduk seems more powerful this year. Hcap seems big, esspecially at the beg of season but I expected -2 so I will try small bet cause quality difference is just too big. GL Pick: Hajduk -1.75, Odds: 1.98, Stake: 3/10, Bookmaker: Pinnacle

Re: Croatian Prva HNL July 23rd-25th 2010 Slaven Belupo-Sibenik = 1 (1.66) bet365 stake 4 / 10 The Slaven Belupo is one of the strongest first team in the league, with huge economic opportunities have bought some good players with the aim of to fight for the victory of the season. The Sibenik was feeling very bad after it was eliminated by 'Anorthosis Europe League away win at home 2-0 and losing 3-0. At the end of this negative experience their coach resigned then the dressing room is very united and peaceful for these reasons I chose to play the first sign 1. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Croatian Prva HNL July 23rd-25th 2010 ...And the circus comes back to town :loon Couple of picks: Rijeka - Split As a newcomer, doubt Split will open up much. After all it's just the start. In league they've probably snapped some of the available free transfers: Å imić, Vidić, Obilinović, Deranja, Golubović. Rijeka lost 3 important players from last season: Radman, Pamić and Fernandez. But they've managed to find so good replacements and extra bench players: Pelin, Vukman, Rodić, Đalović, Čaval, Lisjak, Rukavina - all establisht prva HNL names. First game of the season. Question is which team managed to better incorporate new players. For me Rijeka lost very important midfielder in Pamić and will have trouble if Vukman isn't capable of replacing him. Considering those facts and that Split plays first ever HNL game I'm going with the underdog. They have more motive for this one. X2 @ 2.55 - 3 units U2.5 @ 1.8 - 4 units correct result 0:0 @ 10 - 1 unit correct result 1:1 @ 7 - 1 unit Karlovac - Inter ZapreÅ¡ić Karlovac lost 3 for their type of game important players: Pamić, Vukman and Bunoza. Replacments have questionable quality. Maybe Husić will be capable of holding the midfield together. Inter made many changes in the team, but Babic, Valentic, Hrncevic, Suarez will be nice replacements. Same like Split, I fave the underdog. Karlovac has some money problems, but i doubt Pamić won't motivate the team and play his usual ultra defensive style. Low scoring for sure. X2 @ 1.9 - 4 units U2.5 @ 1.7 - 5 units correct result 0:0 @ 8 - 1 unit correct result 1:1 @ 6 - 1 unit

Re: Croatian 1. League

Jay atunov it would be good if you state the hour that the game will be played and for what division is the game. Something like: English Premier League Everton Vs Man united 24.07 2010 at 15.00 So we understand what you are talking about.
Ok thank You for advice, next time Ill do that.

Re: Croatian Prva HNL July 23rd-25th 2010 Cibalia - Osijek, 20:00 CET I can not remember last time odds were going so crazy like in this match. We have almost 20% difference since market was open. We all know the reasons(besides the fact that bookies were not prepared). In a simple way: Cibalia is weaker and Osijek is better than last year. Also Cibalia did not showed good performance against semi-amateurs from N. Ireland in euro competition and all that affected odds on Cibalia victory up to 2.35. It is hard to be wise in this situation as this is Osijek's first official match of the season, although in pre matches they played good, and Cibalia had two matches and now they can see their mistakes better. Anyway this is derby and what I expect from Cibalia is to strenghten their defence up to maximum cause all they need now is : not to loose against Osijek. Their fans were angry and players and management had meeting with them and that can be good boost for players. Also expirienced Mladen Bartolović will play today that can bring a lot in Cibalia's midfield. Osijek sold Vida to Bayer but Smoje, Lukačević and Pelaić came and other players remain in the team which means they should be familiar playing together. All together I expect tough game, careful approach and I beleive, although Osijek should be better on the paper, game with very few chances. Something like 1:1 will bring smile on evryones face. Small stake as it is still 1st round. GL Pick: U2.5, Odds: 1.813, Stake: 3/10, Bookmaker: Pinnacle

Re: Croatian Prva HNL July 23rd-25th 2010

Slaven Belupo-Sibenik = 1 (1.66) bet365 stake 4 / 10 The Slaven Belupo is one of the strongest first team in the league, with huge economic opportunities have bought some good players with the aim of to fight for the victory of the season. The Sibenik was feeling very bad after it was eliminated by 'Anorthosis Europe League away win at home 2-0 and losing 3-0. At the end of this negative experience their coach resigned then the dressing room is very united and peaceful for these reasons I chose to play the first sign 1. :hope:hope:hope
Profit :cow:clap:ok:clap:cow

Re: Croatian 1. League

it's pouring in Rijeka, the pitch should be ok but it could make the ball a lot faster... anyway, Rijeka is rather shameful coming into this season, having strenghtend the team with Vukman and Rodić, losing only Pamić and gk's Radman/Mance as a 1st team players. What is common with Gračan's teams is that they are always physical, strong, tall, and today's Rijeka is no difference, muscles mean more than flair. Rijeka will start with a 4-4-2 diamond; Lisjak - Å vrljuga, Budicin, Čagalj, Jurasovski - Landeka, Vukman, Kreilach, Å trok - Đalović, Rodić on the other hand we have a newcomer Split, with well known Croatian coach Katalinić, who also likes his teams to be strong and disciplined, taking little risks, especially playing away from home. Their problem is that they have a completely renowed team, strengthend with 10 players, and this isn't the Split that won the 2nd division, they are much stronger and I predict them to stay in the league, but teamwork could be on the weaker side yet for some time. Split will start with a 4-2-3-1 formation; Vuković - Pirić, Vidić, BudiÅ¡a, RadiÅ¡ić - Vitaić, Å imić - Grizelj, SerdaruÅ¡ić, Bučan - Golubović anyway, Kantrida is a small narrow pitch, playable for teams that come to defend in numbers, and Split will do that, not wanting to lose on their debut, and Rijeka has always had problems with teams that sit deep, since there were, and still are no players that can do much 1 on 1. Set ups will be vital, and if I would expect goals it would be from there, but knowing Rijeka's playing style against packed defenses and narrow pitch gives me an clear idea of taking under 2,5 @ 1,8 in a local 7/10, and a small bet on Rijeka to win @ 1,65 in a combo. Best of luck
Super write up....well done....

Croatia Prva HNL July 30th - August 1st 2010

Friday 30 July 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif NK Hrvatski Dragovoljac v Lokomotiva (19:00 BST) 2.4 3.3 2.81 107.56 %
maximize.gif NK Inter Zapresic v NK Slaven Koprivnica (19:00 BST) 2.6 3.35 2.68 105.63 %
Saturday 31 July 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Istra 1961 v NK Zagreb (17:00 BST) 2.4 3.3 2.75 108.33 %
maximize.gif HNK Å ibenik v HNK Cibalia (19:00 BST) 2.2 3.3 3.31 105.97 %
maximize.gif NK Zadar v Karlovac (19:00 BST) 2.2 3.3 3.29 106.15 %
maximize.gif RNK Split v NK Varteks (19:00 BST) 2.1 3.3 3.2 109.17 %
maximize.gif Dinamo Zagreb v HNK Rijeka (20:00 BST) 1.41 4.6 8 105.16 %
Sunday 1 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif NK Osijek v Hajduk Split (19:00 BST) 4.2 3.4 1.83 107.77 %

Re: Croatia Prva HNL July 30th - August 1st 2010 Croatia 1. NHL H Dragovoljac- Lokomotiva 19:00 BST H Dragovoljac to win 2.30 Bet365 The both teams lost first round of league, I have watched both teams when they lose game and I must say that Dragovoljac despite loosing 4:1 to Dinamo Zagreb, has a solid and strong team with couple of interesting players like Frljužec and Kesinovic. I must say that they are playing in neutral ground because Dragovoljac has no licence to play in their stadium. Its a little city derby (Zagreb) so both teams will try to win. By watching Lokomotiva away defeat from NK Zargeb 3:1, I just was not impressed with their game and think that they will be in battle to stay clear of relegation this season, but its early so speak about that. I will bet on Dragovoljac to win simply because I think they are slightly better team, and they are newcommers to Croatia 1. NHL so I think they will give that extra push trying to prove there self.

Re: Croatia Prva HNL July 30th - August 1st 2010

Croatia 1. NHL H Dragovoljac- Lokomotiva 19:00 BST H Dragovoljac to win 2.30 Bet365 The both teams lost first round of league, I have watched both teams when they lose game and I must say that Dragovoljac despite loosing 4:1 to Dinamo Zagreb, has a solid and strong team with couple of interesting players like Frljužec and Kesinovic. I must say that they are playing in neutral ground because Dragovoljac has no licence to play in their stadium. Its a little city derby (Zagreb) so both teams will try to win. By watching Lokomotiva away defeat from NK Zargeb 3:1, I just was not impressed with their game and think that they will be in battle to stay clear of relegation this season, but its early so speak about that. I will bet on Dragovoljac to win simply because I think they are slightly better team, and they are newcommers to Croatia 1. NHL so I think they will give that extra push trying to prove there self.
O no no lost. The game had nasty turn from the beginning,a lucky shot in the 7th min for Lokomotiva and 0:1, Dragovoljac had complete domination in whole game and finally scored in 70 min. They keept domination trying to win, but Lokomotiva in 93min first time in second half gone in attack, and what happened Penalty. Very unlucky defeat for H Dragovoljac.icon9.gif I still stand by my opinion that Dragovoljac is a good team.

Re: Croatia Prva HNL July 30th - August 1st 2010 Split(-0.25) - Varaždin 31.07., 20:00 CET Although they won last game against Zadar I was not impressed by Varaždin. They were lucky to have inspired Brezovec in their squad and against poor Zadar, that one part of game played with 10 players, they were not dominating the match. Today they will also be without Glavica, Tkalčić and some other players and Vugrinec is not fit yet. Split, on the other hand, showed good performance against Rijeka and lost due to stupid defence mistake. Also they had some really nice chances but, esspecially Golubović was not concetrated. Ante Vitaić is out. Split made better impresion to me in opening match than Varaždin. They play at home and Varteks has more problems with missing players. Split -0.25 seems good bet for medium stake. GL Pick: H, Odds: 1.81, Stake: 5/10, Bookmaker: Pinnacle

Re: Croatia Prva HNL July 30th - August 1st 2010 Istra - Zagreb(0) 31.07, 18:00 CET It is not because they lost to Hajduk 6:1 in opening match in Split but mostly because of the approach of Istra players in that match is why I think there is good value in this hcap. Zagreb showed good performance against Lokomotiva and it seems that expirienced coach Šušak brought positive energy to this squad. Istra to mee seems to have lots of internal problems and although they play at home I can not rate them as favourite in this match. Zagreb will be without Abdurahimi but still I beleive they are better team, in better form with better and much more expirienced coach and players that will at least not loose today. I expected Zagreb at -0.25 hcap so this is good bet to me. Medium stake. GL Pick: A, Odds: 2.05, Stake: 5/10, Bookmaker: Pinnacle

Re: Croatia Prva HNL July 30th - August 1st 2010 Šibenik - Cibalia 31.07., 20:00 CET Another value here in my eyes. This is 50:50 match in my eyes. Šibenik is in bad situation concerning situation in club, having no coach and important players missing. Cibalia raised after beeing trown out from europa league qual against Cliftonvile. They won in derby against Osijek 3:0 at home and showed they are able to forget bad memories fast. They have all available players ready. Šibenik plays at home but with recent performance, missing players and chaotic situation in club they shouldn't be favourites here. Cibalia seems to be better team at the moment and with full squad they can take at least point here and maybe even win here. Medium stake on Cibalia +0,25 and small on AW. GL Pick: Cibalia(+0.25), Odds: 1.96, Stake: 5/10, Bookmaker: Pinnacle Pick: Cibalia, Odds: 3.47, Stake: 2/10, Bookmaker: Pinnacle

Re: Croatia Prva HNL July 30th - August 1st 2010 Zadar - Karlovac 31.07., 20:00 OK now. I do not know why but today I prefer playing on guests so I will continue although in Croatia we have HW more than average if u look only at stats. Zadar lost to Varaždin although I can say they had some periods of match when they could be more concetrated and maybe take one point. Today they have problems with feaver in the team. Coach Zebić and some players are infected also Banović and Surać are out. Karlovac won against poor Inter and although 3:0 seems like a good result opponent was too bad to see true strenght. Still I think coach Pamić is making another solid team. Today I expect careful approach as usual from Zebić and Pamić. They both in their mind think about defence first. Zadar has more problems with squad and illnes and although they play at home they do not look solid as Karlovac. Small stakes on under and guests +0.25 is my choice cause I do not think we will see many chances today and under this circumstances all outcomes are possible so odds represents value for sure. Smaller stakes for this one. GL Pick: U2.0, Odds: 2.43, Stake: 3/10, Bookmaker: Bet365 Pick: Karlovac(+0,25), Odds: 2.05, Stake: 3/10, Bookmaker: Pinnacle

Re: Croatia Prva HNL July 30th - August 1st 2010 Croatia 1. NHL Nk Split-NK Varteks 19:00 BST Nk Split to win 2.10 Paddypower NK Split is a new comer in Croatia 1. NHL. They have good team with excellent manager Katalinic, and most important they have stability in club. They have lost last game away from Rijeka 1:0 in my opinion the game should gone draw. I expect a first home win in front of their fans, they will be a tuff cookie to everyone this year, they are here to stay. Varteks in in financial trouble since last year, and that kind of thing must affect players, they have very young team, I have watched preview of their last home game, they have won, but personally I was not impressed.

Re: Croatia Prva HNL July 30th - August 1st 2010 Croatia 1. NHL 20:00 BST Dinamo Zagreb-Rijeka Dinamo Z -1.5 AH 2.05 Bet 365 Lets be honest Dinamo Z is two levels stronger against any club in Croatia, thats reality. They haw won last game against Dragovoljac 4:1 And they really whant a good situation in club as they face Sherrif in Champ Qual later. So I think that game against Rijeka will be to boost ego. I think that a new star signing Rukavina will be at disposal to manager Zajec. I dont have anything against Rijeka but a watched preview of their last game, and they are solid team with couple problems. Rijeka will be in my opinion this season in mid table.

Re: Croatia Prva HNL July 30th - August 1st 2010 Osijek v Hajduk : Hajduk @ 1.86 Pinnacle Osijek started the season with heavy 3-0 loss at their local rivals from Vinkovci and today they'll host Hajduk, one of the best teams of the league. Like most of the teams Osijek didn't made too many transfers so far, at least not the ones which could strengthen their squad. Hajduk lost in Bucharest 3 days ago to Dinamo in EL, and my only worry here is their physical condition. Some of the players very unhappy by coaches defensive strategy against Dinamo while coach said that strategy was ok, but players failed to deliver. Anyway, it might look like a problem but Poklepović is experienced enough to handle it. Hajduk will surely play differently here in Osijek than against Dinamo. They will take more risk and try to take advantage of yesterdays Dinamo home defeat against Rijeka. Although Hajduk usually had problems in Osijek in past years, this time i don't think they'll have too much problems. They are stronger than last season while Osijek isn't and away win shouldn't come in the question.

Croatia Prva HNL August 6th-8th 2010

Friday 6 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif NK Zagreb v NK Osijek (19:00 BST) 1.85 3.6 5 101.83 %
Saturday 7 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Lokomotiva v Istra 1961 (17:00 BST) 1.72 3.52 5 106.30 %
maximize.gif HNK Cibalia v NK Inter Zapresic (19:00 BST) 1.5 4 7 105.95 %
maximize.gif HNK Rijeka v NK Hrvatski Dragovoljac (19:00 BST) 1.36 4.5 9 106.67 %
maximize.gif Karlovac v RNK Split (19:00 BST) 1.9 3.4 4.5 104.01 %
maximize.gif NK Slaven Koprivnica v NK Zadar (19:00 BST) 1.53 3.8 7.5 104.87 %
maximize.gif NK Varteks v Dinamo Zagreb (19:15 BST) 7.5 4 1.55 102.85 %
Sunday 8 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Hajduk Split v HNK Å ibenik (19:00 BST) 1.36 4.75 10 104.39 %

Re: Croatia Prva HNL August 6th-8th 2010 Croatia Prva HNL Nk Zagreb-Nk Osijek Nk Zagreb to win 1.85 Ladbookers 6.8.2010. 19:00 BST So Zagreb is playing home with Osijek. Zagreb has the best start in season in 6 years, they have two wins one home one away. They are really in good form, I watch them last week. They look really good. I think that Manager Susak is main reason why Zagreb looks good. They Attacker Krstanovic is showing sings of improvement from last season, he scored 3 times in two matches. Osijek has young and talented squad, like every year, and in my opinion they are not quite in competition form yet, witch they will be as the season go. They played at home against Hajduk last week 2:2 witch they were in the leed two times. My opinion is that In first part of season Osijek will gain points primarly at home. So season is just started dont have much stats to show but Zagreb is in good form they are playing home and Osijek in the past never had any luck in Zageb (City). So Ill bet Zagreb to win.

Re: Croatia Prva HNL August 6th-8th 2010 Croatia Prva HNL Hajduk-Sibenik Over 2.5 goals 1.70 Bet 365 8.8.2010. 19:00 BST After great performance against Dinamo Buck in eur. lea. qual. (3:0). I dont see any reason why they dont repeat that kind of play against Šibenik. They fans really gave them a boost and a think they will do the same against Šibenik, all their games so far went over 2.5 goals in league and in in eur. lea. qual. So to keep a good and positive atmosfere I think they will try to win as big as they can.And also they draw last game away against Osijek so if they whant to be Champions this year they need to win big this kind of games. Šibenik last year was a refreshment in Cro league, and this one they will will not be. Manager resignes, I didnt see that they appoint anybody else (maybe Im wrong, I just didnt read anywhere) they sold out couple very important players, and financial situation is not to brightest. So Ill bet Over 2.5 goals because Im confident in good Hajduk s attack.