PL Scoop6 Sydicate (Revisited)

There has been plenty of discussion in the past about getting a Scoop syndicate together but we've never managed to make it happen - it's much more difficult to organise than it sounds. I was hoping my Scoop6 post would generate some interest again. It's very hard to win but from my limited attempts I can see it's more than possible to win. Above anything it's fun, betting is a serious thing for me so bets like the Scoop6 bring some light relief if you like. It's ideal for an online community such as ours. I have an idea as to how we could make it work and I am prepared to organise things. Will do a trial run next week to see if it works. Anyone interested please reply with how much money you are will to commit next week. It does not matter how small or big the amount is, it's not going to be a massively staked bet, it's not about that really. Everyone will be catered for. Also state if you want input with the selections or happy to let others do that. :ok

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Scoop6 Sydicate (Revisited) I'm in. I don't know how much I should be putting in, depends what others do really but I'd say £10/£20 would be a ball-park figure. But more if needs be. Oh and not that fussed about selecting for a few weeks, especially jumps not been my sort. Bit like Chris with the AW etc :ok

Re: PL Scoop6 Sydicate (Revisited) Thanks for the interest already guys. It isn't going to be a set figure each, the way I see it working is people paying as much or as little as they want and taking a % (depending on their stake to the whole stake obviously). So I know it's difficult to come up with a figure off the top of your heads but if you could it would help me work things out. Don't worry too much this is only the first week - you can up or down stakes for the next one. So, all say a figure and whether or not you want an input, I presume most will? Cheers

Re: PL Scoop6 Sydicate (Revisited)

If allowed to join' date=' I'd certainly would be in for £20 a week. My knowledge of horses is not very good however, but gladly would be willing to put in some research[/quote'] Of course. Everyone can have an input although no one is forced, members can take part and stay out of the selection process - it's your choice. On Monday I will post the details of how I see this working. So far... billy the punter £TBC TheRat £20 chris34 £10 Lars £20 Mileni4uk £20 tedthewolf £20 Dave in the Lakes £100 stewartd14 £20 Wumpking £20 :ok

Hi Billy, Sounds an interesting idea, I'd like to be in for £20 a week please. On a Saturday I'm not always in at a specific time to have selections ready so I would be happy to be a 'silent partner' initially. Thanks, Steve
Would have thought we can post the night before etc.??

Re: PL Scoop6 Sydicate (Revisited) Hi BTP et al, I'm in for £20 if ok? Sorry for late response - not been on enough to browse threads this wknd. I'll post up my thoughts on certain races but am happy to go with majority selections. Cheers. :ok

Re: PL Scoop6 Sydicate (Revisited) Personally not sure how you are going to run this in terms of the money however to avoid disputes over payment etc, members should note that PL holds no responsibility here. This i assume needs some sort of syndicate registration, as what if someone puts in 3 weeks of a month and fails to put in the 4th week, you win the scoop 6, does he get paid out? Perhaps you should pay up front for a number of weeks & then you know where you stand. It looks like there could be over £300 on the bet each week, which is a decent amount of money. I wont be playing myself not for the above reasons, only that i already have syndicate bets with a few mates and dont want to be involved in anything more than that. Good Luck

Re: PL Scoop6 Sydicate (Revisited) TheRat £20 chris34 £10 Lars £20 Mileni4uk £20 tedthewolf £20 Dave in the Lakes £100 stewartd14 £20 Wumpking £20 Stevet1859 £20 fintron £10 cc75 £20 I understand your points Rob and thanks for bringing them up. However I was hoping we could run this based on trust. I will be organising it and placing the bet, I will post proof of the bet being placed etc. I'm not going to go down the contract route etc, if anyone doesn't trust me then they can opt out. I do know you wasn't questioning me in that area, just raising the points :ok. Just to put any minds at rest, many PL'ers have been good enough to stake me for around ten grand (bucks) in the poker sections and everything was above board and winnings returned etc. The commitment things is important, once this is up and running there will be a monthly commitment. If next week is a total mess then perhaps we may give up, but I'm willing to try it out. :ok

I'm not going to go down the contract route etc, if anyone doesn't trust me then they can opt out. I do know you wasn't questioning me in that area, just raising the points :ok. Just to put any minds at rest, many PL'ers have been good enough to stake me for around ten grand (bucks) in the poker sections and everything was above board and winnings returned etc. The commitment things is important, once this is up and running there will be a monthly commitment. :ok
no probs Billy, as you point out, thats the way i meant it. No probs with the trust angle, i am thinking of you getting paid just as much as the other way round. GL, if you win, dont forget to buy me a drink !:eek

no probs Billy, as you point out, thats the way i meant it. No probs with the trust angle, i am thinking of you getting paid just as much as the other way round. GL, if you win, dont forget to buy me a drink !:eek
Yeah I know, well everyone only gets one chance in that respect. ;) And it's ok, I won't forget where I came from. :lol

Re: PL Scoop6 Sydicate (Revisited) Billy, I think people should tell us what accounts they have. I don't know if you plan to use Paypal or Moneybookers, but some guys might not use them. So maybe with specifying the ammount they should also tell how they can pay and accordingly get money back when there is a win. So just let us know of your idea when time is due :ok