PL Scoop6 Sydicate (Revisited)

Re: PL Scoop6 Sydicate (Revisited) Hey BTP I have had time to study one race tomorrow. Sorry for confusion mate. 3.20 Warwick: The Vicar Is now 3lbs lower than last win at the time last year when defeating Sa Suffit giving it 4lbs from 133. That horse has went on to win from a mark of 144 so with Hen Knights horse running from only 130 today looks like it is entitled to go well. Definite signs LTO that a big run will soon be on the cards when running well for a long way over 3f further. Returned to ideal trip today has every chance in this contest IMO.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Scoop6 Sydicate (Revisited) 15:05 Newbury I really like the unbeaten horse Get Me Out Of Here especially at the weights. He was last seen over course and distance back in November when he won by a length to Yetholm in Soft going. The 4th, 5th and 6th in the race have went on to win since one of which was Spirit River whowas 5 lengths behind him that day off level weights. Today my Get Me Out Of Here is 6lbs lower so I am confident the placings won't be reversed especially since my selection is running off better terms. This will be his toughest encounter yet without a shadow of a doubt as there are many in the field who have strong claims, especially with several these still unexposed and on the upgrade such as my selection. He should have more to come and can easily win off this sort of mark.

Re: PL Scoop6 Sydicate (Revisited) Hi Billy, 2:00 Newbury: Quinz - chase form figures don't look too good, but back over hurdles and every chance off a light weight. Form of last hurdle win looks solid. 3:05 Newbury: Any Given Day - ran well for a long way at Newbury in the Challow, this drop back should suit. Trainer in good form. All the best, Steve

Re: PL Scoop6 Sydicate (Revisited) 3.05 Newbury - Harry Tricker Trainer on a hattrick in this race and the horse comes from a 2nd, where he ran close champion hurdle contenders. Runs well fresh. 3.20 Warwick - Buck The Legend Won off just 3lbs lower last year and has gone backwards since, but was running on well lto in 4th and blinkers will help him concentrate. In a race where few are out of form, he could run well off feather weight.

Re: PL Scoop6 Sydicate (Revisited) Message for Billy, regarding payment, as i havent posted 50 times yet it is difficult to contact me, but i am on another forum exactly the same format as this called, Julian Haines Bowls Forum, i am Alice on that forum as well and pm,s can be sent just by joining , dont even have to post anything.

Re: PL Scoop6 Sydicate (Revisited) The first problem is obvious, everyone picks the same race. :\ I've gone for Alfie Sherrin the Leg 1. Very Cool in Leg 3 (mark wanted Merigo for Leg 1 but it's likely he is going to run in Leg 3 - so have switched races for him). I picked Manyriverstocross from my two in the 4th Leg. No one went for Leg 6 so I was forced to put in Master Minded. Don't forget this is only a trial run, and like I said above it's not an ideal week with the odds-on legs. I think we should go cheap and use this as a way to iron out creases etc. Leg 1 Triggerman The Real Deal Quinz Alfie Sherrin Leg 2 Long Run Leg 3 Very Cool Merigo Leg 4 Arch Rebel Get Me Out Of Here Any Given Day Harry Tricker Manyriverstocross Leg 5 The Vicar Buck The Legend Leg 6 Master Minded 80 lines = 160 Leaves 240 for next week.

Re: PL Scoop6 Sydicate (Revisited)

Did I hear right? Dougie Costello forgot to weigh in? If yes' date=' then I'm sure Billy will love him even more from now on :D[/quote'] chased leaders, challenged after 3 out, led before next, headed last, stayed on same pace (disqualified - failing to weigh in at correct weight)

Re: PL Scoop6 Sydicate (Revisited)

Gutted' date=' we had 4 winners, 1 place and a disqualification, how much would we have had returned if Merigo had not been DQ?[/quote'] This would of been a totally different figure if Merigo was placed, and it would of course been x6 for you Scoop6 Place Fund Total : £74,146 There were 2492 correct selections each winning £29.70

Re: PL Scoop6 Sydicate (Revisited) We would've had SIX place lines. From my calculations the place would've paid around £16 had Merigo not been disqualified. So we would've collected around £100. A losing bet but it would've kept plenty in the kitty. Obviously unlucky.:wall A good effort, but there are some things to look at obviously. Will post some thoughts later. Well done all. :clap