International Friendlies > 2010

Re: International Friendlies > 10th - 11th August ok, i am sick of guys like you coming here and commentating bad about the Romanian teams when we play bad... i am telling you from experience: IT DOESN'T BRING PROFIT BETTING AGAINST THE ROMANIANS WHEN THEY ARE UNDERDOGS! about your site, it is pretty good... you have a good record on football, u write very well, even i preffer shorter analises because i am interested on good tips and important infos, not newspapers. an advice: stick on your football, because on tennis you have a pretty bad record and i dont like your style of playing with combo's of 1.20! tennis now is about the form lately, you need to watch it until to bet it... 1.20-1.40 became dangerous in comparison with some years ago! PS. so u are good on football, but tomorrow you will lose the tip on Turkey! even they play home and even they have fantastic ambitious against us...

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: International Friendlies > 10th - 11th August

USA V.S. BRAZIL - BRAZIL @ 1.91 ladbrokes Whenever i see USA play, i find they have a very huge problem in their scoring department. They just do not have a natural finisher in the team. I strongly believe that this will be their Achilles Heel tonight. Brazil may not have an experienced defense but judging from their line up, they have a natural finisher in Pato. When i saw Pato's goal against Arsenal during the Emirates cup, i was pretty impressed with his game. I wont be surprised to see a winning goal from him tonight.
Bet won!:beer Consider tonight's performance to be the new Brazil's resume.

Re: International Friendlies > 10th - 11th August REPUBLIC OF IRELAND V.S. ARGENTINA - ARGENTINA @ 1.80 ladbrokes Firstly, for the past 3 encounters between these two teams, Argentina has always come out on top, with the latest being the 2-0 match at Dublin. One way i see this match is that, Argentina will try to score 1 or 2 goals in first half to kill the game off, and that should allow the new coach to substitute younger players to try it out without losing the game. As for Republic of Ireland, they will probably get tired by second half. Besides, their scoring record has been poor, and i dont see them putting any ball past the Argentine Defense.

REPUBLIC OF IRELAND V.S. ARGENTINA - ARGENTINA @ 1.80 ladbrokes Firstly, for the past 3 encounters between these two teams, Argentina has always come out on top, with the latest being the 2-0 match at Dublin. One way i see this match is that, Argentina will try to score 1 or 2 goals in first half to kill the game off, and that should allow the new coach to substitute younger players to try it out without losing the game. As for Republic of Ireland, they will probably get tired by second half. Besides, their scoring record has been poor, and i dont see them putting any ball past the Argentine Defense.
Ireland have played by far their best football under Giovanni Trapatoni. Had this world class technichian had the players available to him that Charlton and Mc Carthy had then I think the man would have taken Ireland a long way. Ireland played Algeria and Paraguay befrore the World Cup and seen both off without a problem. Considering the performances of some contries during the World Cup, Ireland may well have got to the quarter finals or beyond if it had not been for the failing eyesight of the officials in Paris. As for Argentina, have you forgotten so quick how they were taken apart by Germany in South Africa. Maradonna a great player as we all know, but an arrogant idiot as a manager who lacked the very basics of a team coach. How could the AFA be so stupid when appoininting this man at the helm. Argentina have the best player in the world, but they are certainly not the best team in the world. Have they recovered from kickin they got from the Germans? Ireland will be well organised under Trapatoni and will not fear Argentina. Ireland/draw.

Re: International Friendlies > 10th - 11th August Slovenia will be motivated for a win. They have new stadium Stozice and expected 16.800 supporters..they are motivated for a win for sure. Australia are missing some important players (cahill, emerton, kewell, kennedy, chipperfield, bresciano, culina moore). Local odds dropped from 2.25 to 2.10

Re: International Friendlies > 10th - 11th August I was thinking about backing Argentina, but during the World Cup Argentina had big problems with open the score. They finally do it after a set piece (against Nigeria, South Korea and Greece) or from off-side (Mexico) until that moment they were not so dangerous at all. The same story was in the final preparation, friendly match against Canada - Argentina won 5:0, sure, but they unlock the score after Maxi's lucky free-kick, then it was just great, extremely fast counter-attacks. What happen if they will be still unable to open the score or if Ireland exploit their erratic defence - could Argentina score a leading goal two times in one game? Especially against teams like Ireland who have some tall players so they should cope well with Argentina's set pieces? I'm not so sure. The fact that they are still without new coach makes things even more complicated.

Re: International Friendlies > 10th - 11th August Mexico - Spain I must admit that in this game I backed Spain no matter what. They are double champions, have many players who are the best or one of the best on their positions. Sure, they could be tired, but they are still mighty Spain. Their passing play is the best at the moment, they are way solid in defence than Mexico. Mexico also loves to play attacking football so it will not be one of the World Cup case when teams who played against Spain defending very hard or at least were able to play extremely good pressing (Chile, Paraguay at first half). Mexico is not this case so I expect easier game for Spaniards than those at the World Cup.

Re: International Friendlies > 10th - 11th August Poland - Cameroon Some years ago I would write that Poland will play for win, because they lost last game in disappointing style, but now things are different. Players are without any ambitions, they settle for little things - little contract, little popularity, they create little chance to score and they are already talking that in this game they have so many chances to score so it's not so bad after all. So determination factor does not exist for this match in my opinion. BUT Poland can still win just, because they play at home, and it's friendly so Cameroon could be even more lazy than our players. I was thinking about both to score, because in our goal will play a walking disaster, a guy who is a worst goalkeeper in whole Premier League (I include only those who played some matches at Premier League last season). I don't know why he is 2nd Gk at Arsenal London, he should be 4th or what is far better release him on free transfer. I guess that only Kalac from Milan is worse goalkeeper (if you choose only from Gk who are/were in big clubs and play some matches there). Oh, I forgot write name our goalkeeper - it's Lukasz Fabiański. Defence is also weak so if Cameroon will be motivated to score they score for sure. Poland also should score, they had their chances against Finland and even better chances against Serbia, but were unable to score. Maybe this time will be different. No bet for me before the game, maybe when I will be watching on TV I will decide to create some bet. Cheers

Re: International Friendlies > 10th - 11th August I'm on a vacation, so just a quick list of my games for today (after a couple of months refraining from betting). Argentina @ 1,80 (Bet365) I believe that Gauchos can take this one to try to wash the bitter taste left from the World Cup, Ireland are their old "customers", and the price seems good enough for me. Serbia @ 1.80 (Bet365) Greece is in a bad shape, reconstructing the squad, and the Serbs are very fierce at home... Good price, I'd bet on anything over 1.50. Croatia @ 2.62 (Bet365) I think that the price may be a bit too high, I understand that the Slovaks were good at the World Cup, but our squad is pretty much complete and eager to prove themselves after missing the World Cup. Our scorers are in-form, and our morale is pretty high again. It's a gamble, but I'll take these three fixtures in a trixie system (2/3 & 3/3) Good luck to all, I usually don't bet on friendlies, but I'll give it a shot since I was out of the game for a long time...

Re: International Friendlies > 10th - 11th August 6pts England -1 to beat Hungary at 19/20 with Bet365 England will no doubt get a reception tonight a lot different to their last one before heading off to South Africa. The crowd will righty express their disappointment towards the team before the game starts and hopefully this will spur them on to produce a good performance. The team will be expecting the criticism so will not be put off by it when the match starts and with a squad that includes a lot of changes there will be plenty eager to impress. Players like Rooney, Terry, Gerrard, Lampard, Cole etc. are all still world class and should be too good for this Hungary side. Hungary will field Gera and Dzsudzsak who are dangerous opponents but i think this friendly is more important than most we have played in recent years so, although i dont expect a brilliant performance, i still think a win by 2 or more goals is very possible.

Croatia @ 2.62 (Bet365) I think that the price may be a bit too high, I understand that the Slovaks were good at the World Cup, but our squad is pretty much complete and eager to prove themselves after missing the World Cup. Our scorers are in-form, and our morale is pretty high again.
Just to add some to this one, since it's a risky punt... I like the odds, since the value of our squad outweighs the Slovaks by 2:1. I know it's only a sum of values on the transfer market, but, hell, it SHOULD hold some weight... Olić is maintaining his form, his running and his stamina. Eduardo is kind of reborn in Shaktar, scoring and training like before the damned Taylor incident. Modrić and Kranjčar are as fine players as anyone in the world, and I give us at least a 45% chance for a straight away win. The only things that trouble me are good form of Robert Vittek (SVK), and the weakness we have on our left side of the defense line (Pranjic and Strinic are out for this game) which will be occupied by Drago Gabrić of Trabzonspor, and in reserve we will have Manuel Pamić of Red Bull Salzburg.

Re: International Friendlies > 10th - 11th August Malta - Macedonia 2 @1.65 Macedonia have good results on a friendly games lately, on the last 6 games they won 5 against Romania 1:0, Azerbaijan 3:1 (both games in Austria) Montenegro 2:1 and Canada 3:0 (both at home) Qatar 2:1 and drew with Iran 1:1 (NT). They have no problems with the any players and want to keep positive atmosphere before the qualifications so they will go for good result and I except win in Malta. I do know much about Malta but I just checked last games an they have lost 13 in the last 15 so hopefully they will not change it today.

Turkey - Romania GK: Volkan Demirel (Fenerbahce), Hakan Arikan (Besiktas), Onur Recep Kivrak (Trabzonspor); Defenders: Gokhan Gonul (Fenerbahce), Sabri Sarioglu, Gokhan Zan, Servet Cetin, Hakan Kadir Balta (Galatasaray), Ibrahim Kas (Getafe), Ismail Koybasi (Besiktas); Midfielders: Mehmet Aurelio (Real Betis), Selcuk Sahin, Emre Belozoglu, Kazim Kazim (Fenerbahce), Nuri Sahin (Borussia Dortmund), Hamit Altintop (Bayern Munich), Arda Turan (Galatasaray), Ozan Ipek (Bursaspor); Forwards: Mevlut Erdinc (Paris Saint-Germain), Halil Altintop (Eintracht Frankfurt), Tuncay Sanli (Stoke City), Sercan Yildirim (Bursaspor), Nihat Kahveci (Besiktas). I guess this is the strongest squad. Mehmet Topal is out, but he played rarely in first XI. GK: Bogdan Lobonţ (AS Roma), Costel Pantilimon (FC Timişoara), Mircea Bornescu (Rapid) Defenders: Ovidiu Dănănae (U Craiova), Cristian Panin (CFR Cluj), Gabriel Tamaş (West Bromwich), George Galamaz (Unirea Urziceni), Cristian Chivu (Internazionale Milano), Vasile Maftei (Unirea Urziceni), Răzvan Raţ (Şahtior Doneţk), Mihai Neşu (FC Utrecht) Midfielders: Răzvan Cociş (Al-Nassr), Bănel Nicoliţă (Steaua), Mirel Rădoi (Al-Hilal), Mihai Răduţ (Steaua Bucureşti), George Florescu (Alania Vladikavkaz), Gabriel Mureşan (CFR Cluj), Ciprian Deac (CFR Cluj), Cristian Tănase (Steaua) Attackers: Daniel Niculae (AS Monaco), Bogdan Stancu (Steaua), Ciprian Marica (VfB Stuttgart), Marius Bilaşco (Unirea Urziceni) Mutu is not in the squad for obvious reasons. If I'm not wrong this will be second match for Guss Hiddink as a National Coach of Turkey. In first match they lost against 1:2 to United States away from home. They play well in the first half leading 1:0, but unfortunately they did not converted another couple of chances to score. In second half Americans were better and won 2:1. I respect Mr Hiddink, he usually get a immediate impact on his new teams. He coaching well many NT like Holland, South Korea, Australia or Russia. Teams from different continents, different cultures. They always improved thanks to him. In Turkey case will be the same. This will be his first match at home, on National (?) Stadium so result will be important for morale of Turkey. Romania is very weak, they failed in qualification for World Cup 2010. Some really disgraceful results like lost 3:0 to Lithuania at home or heavy defeat 0:5 against Serbia. The atmosphere is far from optimistic. This year friendlies were also bad: They lost three times (against Israel and Macedonia at home and Ukraine away from home) and won once (against Honduras at home). So still big crisis in Romania NT. Turkey, on the other hand, should improve fast under their new coach. In my opinion they will start winning since game against Romania.
While I have some time I am going to give you some info. The match will be played at ŞÃ¼krü Saraçoğlu stadium (Fenerbahçe) which is nearly 52.000. But I don't think there will be many fans. Criticism of Turkey squad(of the players that play in Turkey) GK: Volkan Demirel (Fenerbahce), Hakan Arikan (Besiktas), Onur Recep Kivrak (Trabzonspor); Defenders: Gokhan Gonul (Fenerbahce), Sabri Sarioglu(out injured), Gokhan Zan(out out injured), Servet Cetin, Hakan Kadir Balta (Galatasaray), Ibrahim Kas (Getafe), Ismail Koybasi (Besiktas); Caner Erkin(In) Midfielders: Mehmet Aurelio (Real Betis), Selcuk Sahin, Emre Belozoglu, Kazim Kazim (Fenerbahce), Nuri Sahin (Borussia Dortmund), Hamit Altintop (Bayern Munich), Arda Turan (Galatasaray), Ozan Ipek (Bursaspor); Forwards: Mevlut Erdinc (Paris Saint-Germain), Halil Altintop (Eintracht Frankfurt), Tuncay Sanli (Stoke City), Sercan Yildirim (Bursaspor), Nihat Kahveci (Besiktas). GK: Volkan Demirel (Fenerbahce),he is a good keeper in general.If he is on form he plays great. But sometimes he makes incredible mistakes. Hakan Arikan (Besiktas), a solid goal keeper. His bad feature is sometimes he can't handle the shots and bounces the ball. Onur Recep Kivrak (Trabzonspor),a young very talented goal keeper.But has lack of experience. In near time Turkey had lack of good goal keepers , we had only Rüştü Reçber (approx 10 years) but now I would rate the current ability as 7.5/10 and the potential as 9/10 another hot prospect is Cenk Gönen(Beşiktaş) who is 22 years old.He is not in the squad but I believe he will be our first gk in the future and he will be a world class keeper I would rate his potential as 9.5/10 Defenders: Gokhan Gonul (Fenerbahce), He plays as a right back.He is fast and helps the team in attack. Often crosses the ball and shots. But his defence defensive features are worse.Overall he is a good player. Servet Cetin(Galatasaray), Physically very strong. Very experienced but slow.He was one of the key players when last time Galatasaray were the champions.He had a transfer deal with Marseille 2 years ago but it was cancelled..He is mentally confused since then.Has a great ability potential if he is determined. Hakan Kadir Balta (Galatasaray),a strong left back. He plays always at the same level.You can't see him play really bad. But his abilities are limited. Ibrahim Kas (Getafe), did only watch him 1-2 times in near time.A good defender but nothing special . Ismail Koybasi (Besiktas)promising left back.Very fast and oftenly crosses near the line.Helps attaking.But needs more experience. Caner Erkin(Fenerbahce),he plays as a left back but originally he is a attaking left midfielder.So his defensive features are not developed.Often places shots.Lacks dicipline.Attacks often. Turkey always had problems in defence.We concede stupid goals everytime since history.Now the future of our defence is related with the tactics of Hiddink.That will change everything. I would rate the current ability of the defence as 7/10 and the potential as 7.5/10 Midfielders: Mehmet Aurelio (Real Betis), Selcuk Sahin(Fenerbahce),limited abilities in attack.Can score suprising goals.A solid defensive midfielder. Emre Belozoglu(Fenerbahce), very hard working.Helps attack and defence.A very determined and talented dm. Kazim Kazim (Fenerbahce),talented and fast attacker(right,forward) but lacks dicipline.Can get a red card anytime. Nuri Sahin (Borussia Dortmund), Hamit Altintop (Bayern Munich), Arda Turan (Galatasaray),very very talented.He is originally a left attaking midfielder.But Rijkaard made him play as a striker,right midfielder and a attacking centre, so everyone supposed his abilities are decreasing(people that do not have even a little knowledge about football) although he played in the these positions good too.But Hiddink made him play at the left last time. He is one of the best left attacking midfielders in the World. Ozan Ipek (Bursaspor); was one of the key players of Bursaspor(champions last year) he is solid and capable of doing great things in the attack. I would rate the midfield as 8/10 and with other players playing in the future like(Necip Uysal, Mehmet Topal,Volkan Şen) I would rate te potential as 9/10 Forwards: Mevlut Erdinc (Paris Saint-Germain), Halil Altintop (Eintracht Frankfurt), Tuncay Sanli (Stoke City), Sercan Yildirim (Bursaspor), very talented young striker.One of the key players that made Bursaspor champions.Can be a world class striker if he works well. Nihat Kahveci (Besiktas),if he plays with another striker he is really dangerous.He is talented and places good shots.But has problems if plays as a alone striker. I would rate the strikers as 7.5/10 and the potential in the future as 8.5/10 Overall I would rate Turkey for this match as a solid team. But I can't say that we can win or not before I see the tactics of Guus Hiddink. And for the future I would have first eleven.For 2012 Euro. Cenk Gönen Gökhan Gönül Servet Çetin ? İsmail Köybaşı Necip Uysal Emre Belezoğlu Volkan Şen Arda Turan Sercan Yıldırım Mevlüt Erdinç And with many talented players on the bench I would rate Turkey as a serious contender of winning Euro 2012.The thing that you should know about Turkish Football is that it is very versatile. Especially lack of dicipline in the qualification group matches. So If people evaluate Turkey with not qualifing for the World Cup they would make a very bad mistake. 2002 World Cup semi final 2004 Euro cannot qualify 2006 World Cup cannot qualify 2008 Euro semi final 2010 World Cup cannot qualify

Event Sweden - Scotland
Selection Sweden
Strength 10/10
Date 11/08/2010
Bookmaker/Price Eurobet @ 1.80
Reasoning The goalkeeper David Marshall and the midfielder Graham Dorrans are the last to be added to the Scotland's absence list to this game where they face Sweden. Lee McCulloch' date=' Alan Hutton and Andy Webster are also all confirmed absences. Craig Gordon and the defender Gary Caldwell are both long term injured and Scotland already knew that couldn't count with them. Scott Brown is doubtful and is a big doubtful to play. On Sweden squad, Johan Wiland, Tobias Hysén , Johan Elmander and Zlatan Ibrahimovic are back after missing the last game of Sweden. Like this, Sweden is expected to put his strongest team playing against a depleted Scotland so i think they are big favorites to win this game.
They are reserves and never start and aint important players tbh. -- Scottland will miss David Marshall, Graham Dorran, Scott Brown, Alan Hutton, Lee McCulloch, and Andy Webster Sweden has no imporant missings -- Sweden starting 11 1 Andreas Isaksson 2 Mikael Lustig, 3 Olof Mellberg, 4 Daniel Majstorovic, 5 Behrang Safari 8 Anders Svensson, 16 Pontus Wernbloom 11 Johan Elmander, 15 Ola Toivonen, 19 Emir Bajrami 10 Zlatan Ibrahimovic [K]. Very offensive starting eleven and i think they will win quiet comfortably so i take them to 1.80 @ bet24

Defenders: Gokhan Gonul (Fenerbahce), He plays as a right back.He is fast and helps the team in attack. Often crosses the ball and shots. But his defence defensive features are worse.Overall he is a good player. Midfielders: Arda Turan (Galatasaray),very very talented.He is originally a left attaking midfielder.But Rijkaard made him play as a striker,right midfielder and a attacking centre, so everyone supposed his abilities are decreasing(people that do not have even a little knowledge about football) although he played in the these positions good too.But Hiddink made him play at the left last time. He is one of the best left attacking midfielders in the World.
Great post but i had to make that correction. You said GG's defensive features are bad but you're completely wrong. It's very very hard to dribble him he is clever and fast if they past him he always catches his player. You said Arda one of the best left attacking midfielders in the World i agree with you he is very good. But when he plays against GG he plays awful. Remember Galata-Fener matches you'll understand me. Last time i see Arda, he was tackling GG in his corner flag. So GG easily a top 10 right back for me he is in top 5 in the World. Just don't say him good cause he is not good, he is fantastic. And he owns Arda Turan.:dude

It is plain to see that is a weak Netherlands squad. How strong is that Ukraine selection though? I recognise a few names as main players, but how strong overall is it? Fitness wont be a concern for either of the squads as both domestic leagues have started. I am very interested in backing Ukraine in this match given how weak the Dutch squad is.
I am not touching the game in Ukraine. As much as I fancy Ukrainian football, going against the Dutch team is too risky. This ''Holland B squad'' in two years from now could well be looking at another Final. There is so much talent in this country...Whoever the ''second-choice'' players are today, surely they do not want to stay second choice...And if they don't start proving themselves now, then when? NO BET for me, and I strongly lean towards Holland + 0,25 AH. Amazing odds for Over 2,5 Goals in Austria and Montenegro, even Over 2 Goals looks high enough... P.S. ...and in Slovakia too...Love these odds!

Event Russia - Bulgaria
Selection Russia
Strength 10/10
Date 11/08/2010
Bookmaker/Price Nordicbet @ 1.50
Reasoning The Russian coach as he was the coach of Zenit St Petersburg on the last seasons, he will felt like in home because this game was changed to St Petersburg due to the heavy smoke on Moscow. Russia will play with their main players. Andrey Arshavin, Roman Pavluchenko, Yuri Zhirkov and Diniar Bilialetdinov, for example, will play today. We will see the best Russian team trying to show to the new coach that there is no reason to renew the team. Bulgaria is far from the old Bulgaria of the 90's. It is a very young team that is being prepared for the future. The lack of experience is evident and Russia should defeat them today.

you don't see what an overrated team has Turkey? no wonder they didn't qualify! nothing came from Under 21 even on juniors they are pretty strong' date=' but more lower levels. Altintop brothers? both reserves are their teams? or the same Servet? same Volkan as goal-keeper, not a fantastic one. i wonder how Emre is not regular. :))) Arda Turan the plafonated guy from the Turkish League or the same old Mehmet Aurelio. only Tuncay is dangerous or not anymore! Kazim Kazim who is not fantastic... we have bigger chances to qualify to the Euro than Turkey! [b']AT LEAST THE ROMANIAN SIDE HAS MORE FRESH BLOOD THAN THE TURKISH ONE! we surely not lose tomorrow... Romania tomorrow with Marica, Stancu or Daniel Niculae will be lethal on counter-attacks! PS. Turkey didn't defeat Romania in the last 35 years! TIP: Romania to score @ 1.50 8/10 on Gamebookers TIP: Romania DNB @ 3.00 6/10 on Bet365 TIP: Romania -1.5 goals @ 9.00 1/10 on Bet365 (for fun)
Hamit Altintop reserve ? He played in the CL final against Inter.:dude Halil Altintop reserve ? He is number 10 in E.Frankfurt. He went there in the winter of 2010 he played 15 games. Also he is not in the first eleven in our national squad. Riijkard didn't start Servet in a couple of matches after the pressure by the club and the fans he is now a first team regular. Volkan not a fantastic one ? He says i'm one of the top ten gks in the world. I think not top 10 but top 20 for sure. Emre is regular. In fact he is not a regular he is a KEY player. Arda Turan ? Haha you'll see tonight i expect from him at least an assist or a goal. He is fantastic dude are you high? Fresh blood hmm check our squad. Volkan (28) Gökhan Gönül (25) Servet (29) Gökhan Zan (28) İsmail Köybaşı (21) Arda Turan (23) Kazım Kazım (23) Hamit Altintop (27) Mehmet Aurelio (32) Sercan Yıldırım (20) Mevlüt (23) ----------------------- age : 25,3 i think it's pretty young for a national team. Also we will be eager to beat you after 35 years.

Nah' date='you are ok boys...Italy is weak :lol Another pathetic performance,soon they will play on empty stadiums...[/quote'] True...until they make it to the next Final in WC, which, looking at the stats since 1930 they do very often ;)

Event Cypruss - Andorra
Selection Over 2.5
Strength 8/10
Date 11/08/2010
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.60
Reasoning Andorra lost the last 23 games (!!!) and 19 of them lost on handicap. Some of the matches were against mediocre or poor opponents like Azerbaidjan, Kazakhstan, Iceland, Estonia, Latvia and they still managed to lose badly. Cypruss on the other hand is a strong nation home, winning 4-1 against Bulgaria for example. But lately they acted pretty fine on the road too, a 2-3 in Italy. Their league is better and home they play really fast football. I can see them scoring 4 goals without problems! Especially because the last friendly was a 0-0 against Iceland and now they have a duty for the fans...

Event Cypruss - Andorra
Selection Over 2.5
Strength 8/10
Date 11/08/2010
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.60
Reasoning Andorra lost the last 23 games (!!!) and 19 of them lost on handicap. Some of the matches were against mediocre or poor opponents like Azerbaidjan, Kazakhstan, Iceland, Estonia, Latvia and they still managed to lose badly. Cypruss on the other hand is a strong nation home, winning 4-1 against Bulgaria for example. But lately they acted pretty fine on the road too, a 2-3 in Italy. Their league is better and home they play really fast football. I can see them scoring 4 goals without problems! Especially because the last friendly was a 0-0 against Iceland and now they have a duty for the fans...
This one last night was 1,77 with bet365, took it gladly with medium stakes. Your reasoning is good as it is! :ok

Re: International Friendlies > 10th - 11th August The Dutch lineup vesus Ukraine is Vorm; Marcellis, Vlaar, Bruma, Anita; Brama, Janssen; Beerens, De Jong, Emanuelson; Van Wolfswinkel A lot of untried players there with points to prove. However very much a second string who have never played together before. Ukraine at 2.25 looks reasonable.

Hamit Altintop reserve ? He played in the CL final against Inter.:dude Halil Altintop reserve ? He is number 10 in E.Frankfurt. He went there in the winter of 2010 he played 15 games. Also he is not in the first eleven in our national squad. Riijkard didn't start Servet in a couple of matches after the pressure by the club and the fans he is now a first team regular. Volkan not a fantastic one ? He says i'm one of the top ten gks in the world. I think not top 10 but top 20 for sure. Emre is regular. In fact he is not a regular he is a KEY player. Arda Turan ? Haha you'll see tonight i expect from him at least an assist or a goal. He is fantastic dude are you high?
Hamit Altintop IS a reserve at Bayern usually. In the final he was regular, yes, but 49 matches in 4 years for Bayern doesn't say anything to you? Halil Altintop playing for a team that ended Bundesliga on the 10th place is a big nothing, even he is their best player. FOR ME IS WAY BETTER TO PLAY FOR GALATA OR FENER, INSTEAD OF PLAYING FOR FRANKFURT! Volkan Demirel being top 10 goal-keepers in the world? Or top 20? Hard to say, there are many good goal-keepers. We also have 3 young and tall goal-keepers, Pantilimon from Timisoara, Lung Jr from Craiova and Tatarusanu from Steaua, all 3 will not leave without 5 mil of euros offers. But I can't say they are in top of the goal-keepers, only hot prospects... :) About Emre Belözoğlu... I don't want to comment! I just want to say that some years ago he was named the new Hagi and he is now already 29 years old... But he can be very useful! About ARDA TURAN... YES, he is one great midfielder, I don't deny, I just said that for Arda would have been better to go to play outside, Galatasaray should have accepted an offer for him, if not he will become frustrated!

Great post but i had to make that correction. You said GG's defensive features are bad but you're completely wrong. It's very very hard to dribble him he is clever and fast if they past him he always catches his player. You said Arda one of the best left attacking midfielders in the World i agree with you he is very good. But when he plays against GG he plays awful. Remember Galata-Fener matches you'll understand me. Last time i see Arda' date= he was tackling GG in his corner flag. So GG easily a top 10 right back for me he is in top 5 in the World. Just don't say him good cause he is not good, he is fantastic. And he owns Arda Turan. As you can see I did not say his defensive features are bad. I said his defensive features are worse.That means his support to attack is better and he is a kind of left back that is more prone to attaking. I agree it is hard to pass him 1 to 1.But this is only considered if he waits ready in his place at the left back while the other team is attacking.But generally when he loses the ball while crossing he leaves this place empty.So he rarely uses this ability. As comparing him in front of Arda Turan, you have to compare tactics of Galatasaray and Fenerbahçe, that is since 2002 Galatasaray plays an offensive football and Fenerbahçe play with defensive tactic since 2003. So Arda Turan has to attack to a defensive line that is always staying there which is a huge disadvantage. Which also means that Gökhan Gönül finds more chance to use his ability more as I mentioned above.

Re: International Friendlies > 10th - 11th August poltergeist stop it, you are embarassing yourself...romanian clubs are mediocre in european competitions, romania is ranked somewhere ~45 in the world. they are rubbish. everyone knows it. tatarusanu, pantilimon, lung...c'mon...

poltergeist stop it' date=' you are embarassing yourself...romanian clubs are mediocre in european competitions, romania is ranked somewhere ~45 in the world. they are rubbish. everyone knows it. tatarusanu, pantilimon, lung...c'mon...[/quote'] C'mon he is just joking! Otherwise dunno what he is doing discussing with punters. We have great keepers :puke Great ofensive power :puke:puke:puke And best team ever :moon:moon:moon 10/10 on Romania -1.5 :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin