Picks from basket

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Picks from basket Well, Valentines day today :nana have just bought Gucci parfum to my girlfriend, and one quick post here, just playing on Spains ACB handycaps, i'm not always betting like that, but today i don't think too much, just composed bet :) Unicaja (-5.5) - Cajasol Real - Bilbao (+13) odd 3.42 :hope

Re: Picks from basket

Well, Valentines day today :nana have just bought Gucci parfum to my girlfriend, and one quick post here, just playing on Spains ACB handycaps, i'm not always betting like that, but today i don't think too much, just composed bet :) Unicaja (-5.5) - Cajasol Real - Bilbao (+13) odd 3.42 :hope
Unicaja 86:77 Bilbao 87:80 :drums :dude

Re: Picks from basket Hello,i don't like to bet on lithuanians league LKL, because of motivation Zalgiris or Rytas on theese games, theres another BBL league that includes Estonian and Latvian basketball too. Top teams traveling to small towns to play against teams that is way out of profesionall team, Llithuanians increasing estonian and latvian basketball so this is the main problem for us. Like Rimas Kurtinaitis said " we better go to small lithuanians town rather than latvian or even estonian, we playing sometimes with kids and growing them to play basketball" better Lrytas be able to concentrate on Euroleagues game. That's the main problem is, and we lithuanians don't need BBL so it's out of class and motivation league... OK now i'll try to explain about LKL lithuanians basketball championship. there's always 2 teams that you all know the best of lithuanians teams, Zalgiris and Rytas fighting each other every year for the title, there was just one team Plunges Olimpas that back in 1996-97 lost to Zalgiris 0-4. and from that moment there's no imagination how Zalgiris and Rytas can't face each other in final... it makes championship not attractiv, but there's some teams who can make Top teams work, that was prove of Siauliai win over Lrytas last game at home 107-100. Rytas now are really mad and after losses like that they always overcome in the second games. Lietuvos Rytas - Klaipedos Neptunas | Rytas over 94.5 1.85@Orakulas Klaipeda is my town :) and i really can't remmember when i was at the Arena, the team Neptunas had some really problems in start of the season, but they rallied over all teams in the beggining they have a young talent coach, but there's really outclass comparing with Rytas, well Neptunas have signed former Azovmas roster Simonas Serapinas, who's born in Klaipeda too. Neptunas are an offensive team, the last results don't tells that, but they really is, Rytas likes to play games like this one, after loss they will come very engry and prepared, and i think today we will see some scoring posibility in this one, both teams like to run and shoot, i'm expecting rytas to over 94.5 which isn't that big at all. :ok :hope

Hello,i don't like to bet on lithuanians league LKL, because of motivation Zalgiris or Rytas on theese games, theres another BBL league that includes Estonian and Latvian basketball too. Top teams traveling to small towns to play against teams that is way out of profesionall team, Llithuanians increasing estonian and latvian basketball so this is the main problem for us. Like Rimas Kurtinaitis said " we better go to small lithuanians town rather than latvian or even estonian, we playing sometimes with kids and growing them to play basketball" better Lrytas be able to concentrate on Euroleagues game. That's the main problem is, and we lithuanians don't need BBL so it's out of class and motivation league... OK now i'll try to explain about LKL lithuanians basketball championship. there's always 2 teams that you all know the best of lithuanians teams, Zalgiris and Rytas fighting each other every year for the title, there was just one team Plunges Olimpas that back in 1996-97 lost to Zalgiris 0-4. and from that moment there's no imagination how Zalgiris and Rytas can't face each other in final... it makes championship not attractiv, but there's some teams who can make Top teams work, that was prove of Siauliai win over Lrytas last game at home 107-100. Rytas now are really mad and after losses like that they always overcome in the second games. Lietuvos Rytas - Klaipedos Neptunas | Rytas over 94.5 1.85@Orakulas Klaipeda is my town :) and i really can't remmember when i was at the Arena, the team Neptunas had some really problems in start of the season, but they rallied over all teams in the beggining they have a young talent coach, but there's really outclass comparing with Rytas, well Neptunas have signed former Azovmas roster Simonas Serapinas, who's born in Klaipeda too. Neptunas are an offensive team, the last results don't tells that, but they really is, Rytas likes to play games like this one, after loss they will come very engry and prepared, and i think today we will see some scoring posibility in this one, both teams like to run and shoot, i'm expecting rytas to over 94.5 which isn't that big at all. :ok :hope
96:52 :drums

I'm on Unics too, to beat Krasnyie Krylya -12.5 pts, sorry for this quick post, its starts in jus a minute. i had told about unics this season the hotest team for me in all russia.! gl :hope Unics - Krasnye Krylya | Unics -12.5 | Orakulas 1.8 :hope
76:84 :@ :sad

Re: Picks from basket Zalgiris - Siauliai (+8) 1.85@Orakulas Hello, i have written abou LKL and BBL a little bit above, this is a LKF cup final four in Vlinius, i'm really have not much time, just quick view. Zalgiris is on terrible form have lost all Euroleagues game, have lost to teams they souldn't been lost. On the other side Siauliai, the team with ambitions, they know how to deal with Zalgiris right now, last result 107-100 beated Rytas so this tells that BC Siauliai are on fire, i'll take underdoogs with good handy gl :hope

• 9 months later...

Re: Picks from basket Strong pick from Eurocup - Siauliai vs Gran Canaria Siauliai+8.5, @ 1.98 at pinnacle Gran Canaria is not good at all in away matches, they are strong only in Gran Canaria. The last results of them don't say this thing, but a couple of wins don't chance a fact that is proofed in the last years. Siauliai will fight hard for a win, is their last chance to stay alive in this competition. I predict a home win here, but I will simply go with this safe bet, Siauliai not to lose by more de 8 points. my blog: http://bettingbasket.blogspot.com/

Re: Picks from basket Cibona-Siena pick: over 153.5 @ 1.95 pinnacle , stake: 4 Cibona is a team that play no defense on this season, they don't have the players to do that. Siena will come here with full roster, and they have a great offensive power. I expect them to score over 90 points. And Cibona should do the rest. my blog: http://bettingbasket.blogspot.com/

Re: Picks from basket CSKA(-4.5) - Valencia 1.9@triobet! I know that CSKA is way out of them form, but even if they have a small oppoturnity to qualifie they will take it, and last game vs strong PAO showed that they're capable do that, today they're facing do-or-die situation for real with Valencia, the team which places at 5th ahead of CSKA with 3-4, while CSKA 1-6, they have to win all left games and hope some other great results from leading group teams. I think CSKA is capable for crushing Valencia today!

Re: Picks from basket Rytas - Cholle Basket(+5.5) Guarantee you this one will go through, Rytas absolutely out of fornm winning only i game vs poorest Cibona at home by 30+ ... but the main fact that Rytas is overmanaged team this year, brought Jasikevicius who had 24min and 8TO's vs Mps says a lot about team, + Valanciunas is out indefinetly so this is a huge boost for french team take this one to home!

CSKA(-4.5) - Valencia 1.9@triobet! I know that CSKA is way out of them form, but even if they have a small oppoturnity to qualifie they will take it, and last game vs strong PAO showed that they're capable do that, today they're facing do-or-die situation for real with Valencia, the team which places at 5th ahead of CSKA with 3-4, while CSKA 1-6, they have to win all left games and hope some other great results from leading group teams. I think CSKA is capable for crushing Valencia today!
73:63 :drums

Re: Picks from basket pick: ulker ml odds: 1.73 ladbrokes stake: 6 units home side should take this one despite playing probably the best team in europe in this game. however some factors are going in their favour; barca will miss mickael and most importantly navarro stayed at home. also, arena in istanbul is already sold out and it should be a real hell for the visitors. new gym was lucky for ulker so far, they defeated siena by 13. dont forget that ulker beat barca at their own ground in the first leg. odds crashed to 1.70 something but still see some value in this. gl.

Re: Picks from basket Panathinaikos-Aris=Aris+20 , stake: 5 Pao is comming after a hard game in Euroleague that ended in OT, and the players are tired. Also, I expect important players to play limited minutes. Aris is a good team, they will fight here for a good result. Another pick for today, on my blog: http://bettingbasket.blogspot.com/

Re: Picks from basket BIZKAIA BILBAO BASKET VS CAJA LABORAL BASKONIA Asian Handicap - BIZKAIA BILBAO BASKET +3.00 Odd: 1.87 (Nordicbet) Laboral without Barac and Haislip will be only with on center, the young Musli. Bilbao is a strong team at home, I expect them to take this. Another 3 picks for today, on my blog: http://bettingbasket.blogspot.com/

Re: Picks from basket Spirou Charleroi - Olympiakos pick: under 154.5 , stake: 4 Spirou is a team that at home play very agressive and don't allow easy baskets. They managed to hold Real to only 49 points, wich is the lowest total in 50 points for spanish team. Also, Roma scored here only 64, Unicaha 74 and Bamberg 61, Oly on away are a different team, they play more defensive and don't score so much. I don;t expect them to score over 80 points today. And Spirou should stay under 70. http://bettingbasket.blogspot.com/

Re: Picks from basket Azovmash (UKR) vs Aris (GRE)- under 155 Azovmash play good defense at home, they hold under 75 points Cedevita and Elyon, who are offensive-mided teams. Aris also has a good defense, they don't like to play fast. In the first game between this two, the line was 146.5 and now is 9 points higher. Good value on the under. Other 2 picks on my blog: http://bettingbasket.blogspot.com/

Re: Picks from basket Efes Pilsen - Panathinaikos | PAO to win 2.05@triobet! Both teams thinking about different goals right now. Efes must win to secure the place to the TOP-16, A win for PAO means that they will be top seeded group team! The first place gives the team avoid teams like Maccabi, Siena or Barca or Ulker, Olimpiakos in TOP-16, so this means that pao will do everything tonight to close that things, Efes will do the same for sure :) they have not lost at home this seasson in EL, but i think the time is come, to town comes one of the best team of the past decade!

Re: Picks from basket Union Olimpia - CSKA | Union to win 1.78@triobet! Not very often you will see CSKA as a favourite this year in Euroleague. Union playing some great basketball, teams management have done they're job perfectly, and i see them very good team in TOP-16, they may be frist seeded team if Pao will lose(hope they won't). Olimpia playing in new arena, always filled with nice Slovenian fans. Simple ... CSKA must win situation, that sounds very strange for me :) CSKA must win ... :D Last week i were posted the pick on CSKA -4.5, CSKA won that game vs Valencia by 10, but they looked awfull at all ends, Holden, langdon is out of form, Gordon i don't know what he's doing there at all, playing like in the yard. Simply i don't give any chances to CSKA, because this season for CSKA is ruined a lot, on the other side Union is a completely different situation and guys gives a lot f srpirit, plus playing today at home in front of thousands fan!

Re: Picks from basket Caja Laboral - Real Madrid | Laboral 1.55@triobet! The invite of Messina Real suposed to be a great club, something like that expected Real president. but even then he had all chances to invite some of the best players in Europe, but look what happened, last year lost to Barca in 1/4 finals where i think Real had no chances to go through(Barca then became Euroleague champs)! Look this year what happened... i thin kif not that strange game vs Brose they still be fighting for a place in top-16, the team which suposed to be a top 4 in europe! Caja on the other side still fighting for a place to top-16 in EL, but have great chances, the main reason that Caja have a lot stronger group in EL with teams like Maccabi, Partizan(specially home), Zalgiris, Khimki, Asseco! So this is the main thing that Caja still fighting for a place in TOP-16. They lost 5games in a row with pts diff 1-5 ... The main reason i'm picking the home side with confidence is that they playing at home where they simply do not losing in ACB, they've lost in EL to Zalgiris and Asseco at home! Caja looked very great at Kaunas this week, where they hold on to win vs Zalgiris in OT! If we look this team to compare each other this season, despite some losses which is the part of the good season i think Caja here is a clear fav and should win this one comfortable!

Re: Picks from basket Khimki - Zalgiris | Zalgiris 2.85@omnibet! crazy odds here, Khimki out of the EL and this will be the last game for them, while Zalgiris must win to secure 2 place in the group, simple. Khimki lost Sergio Scariolo and will be with second coach this game. I don't understand why bookies picked Khimki here as a clear favs?! Odds will be droping for it ... also if you affraid for clear win, there's a +5.5 handy, but tbh i think that straight victory looks brighter!

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Picks from basket Varese - Biella Biella ML @ 3.20 Ladbrokes This seems like a decent price. Both teams are struggling to connect few wins in a row. Varese played well at Milano and they managed to drag that game to overtimes but lost in the end. Before that they lost at home to Teramo playing one of the worse games so far this season. Biella looks inconsistent as well, although they defeated Benneton at Treviso few weeks ago they lost both home games after that against Virtus and Cantu, and both in close finish. They are an unpredictable team which often shows many faces in 40 mins and if things go well for them from the perimeter they will get their chance to win. Varese is not a team which should be thrusted under 1.40ish odds against Biella. Let me just say that Biella won their last meeting at Varese and has only one win less in legabasket so far. Good luck. Caserta - Roma Roma ML @ 2.35 Pinnacle I'm going against the odds here but im confident its a solid bet. Although Virtus lost their last 4 h2h games and havent been too convincing in legabasket so far i thing the quality is absolutely on their side against Caserta, side who currently has 4 out of 11, one less than Virtus. Virtus has to reach playoffs, battle will be long and hard cause 7 teams are levelled on 5 wins so every win here is crucial. Virtus showed they can tighten up and play tough defense when playing away in Biella and at Brose Baskets in Euroleague. As i wrote, quality is on their defense and i dont think they deserve to be 2.20+ dogs in such matchup, despite poor h2h. Odds should be around evens. Good luck.

Re: Picks from basket Siroki - Cibona Cibona ML @ 3.07 Pinnacle This might be a turning point for Cibona who has a new coach and has added Giricek, former NBA player to their roster. Siroki has few sick players last week and it might feel on their fitness today. They are also 0-0-9 against Cibona and never win todays visitors from Zagreb in their history. Odds are just too high as Cibona's starting 5 is better than Siroki. 3% of my bank on Cibona ML. Good luck.

Re: Picks from basket Erdemir - Besiktas Cola Turka Besiktas Cola Turka (+6.0) @ 1.85 williamhill Hello everyone. This odd could be a mistake from williamhill. Besiktas in good form and they've changed their coach. The new coach is Ergin Ataman who is the most popular Turkish coach. The local spread is (-7.5) Besiktas. The other odds are here around (-6.5); http://www.puntersodds.com/basketball/turkey/beko-basketbol-ligi/regular-season/round-10/erdemispor-v-besiktas-cola-turka/point-spread/ This is williamhill's big mistake and I am going to play with high stakes :dude 10/10