Picks from basket

Re: Picks from basket pick #17 CHA Bobcats @ NY Knicks- under 200 @1.9, 10/10 bet365 NBA The line was opened at 197 but the public bring it to 200. Bobcats and Knicks have very good defense, and i think this will be a game with no more then 200 points. Maximum stake for me!

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Picks from basket Hello cashmaker, well done with this thread, you are going well :clap Just one thing, could you put what type of basketball your picks are i.e. NBA or European as the non basketball followers may get a little lost when trying to find them :lol

Re: Picks from basket

Hello cashmaker, well done with this thread, you are going well :clap Just one thing, could you put what type of basketball your picks are i.e. NBA or European as the non basketball followers may get a little lost when trying to find them :lol
Hello! Thanks:cheers I will write the league from now on :ok

what do you reckon today cashmaker? a few im looking at today would like to know your opinion Efes Pilsen +2.5 4/5 (paddy power) half decent side when playing at home and Olympiacos havent looked convincing when on the road chance for Efes to win with qualification spot still up for grabs Zalgiris Kaunas Under 144.5 5/6 (paddy power) last game between these two a low scoring affair and generally when Cibona plays on the road its a low total expecting score to be about 76-62 to Kaunas Maccabi Electra Under 154.5 5/6 (Paddy power) Only 2 of Maccabis 8 games in Euro have gone over this total and both of those involved Caja Laboral and only 2 of Lottomatica Romas 8 games have gone over this total. Last game between these two was 146 points i like the look of this under KK Union Olimpija +7.5 10/11 (Paddy Power) Last time these played at CSKA, Moscow won by 10 points i can see this getting a little closer now Olimpija play at home
Congratulations!!!:clap:clap I had luck with the OT on cska game. I cashed the over there :eyes

Re: Picks from basket I have 2 small plays from NBL Australia: pick #18 Melbourne Tigers vs Wollongong Hawks- Hawks(+6,5) @1.91, 3/10, gamebookers Melbourne is on the last place on the league and they have small chanses to archive the plya-off. Hawks is one of the best teams from Australia, but they lost their best player, McKee. But even without him, a don't think Melbourne can win this by big margins. pick #19 Perth Wildcats vs New Zealand Breakers- over 165,5, @1.91 , 3/10, gamebookers Perth is an offensive team, they shoot very well from 3 pointer. In last match, they had 54,5% on shooting beyond the arc, and they scored 91 ponits. I think this line is good and we will have here over 170 points

I have 2 small plays from NBL Australia: pick #18 Melbourne Tigers vs Wollongong Hawks- Hawks(+6,5) @1.91, 3/10, gamebookers :wall pick #19 Perth Wildcats vs New Zealand Breakers- over 165,5, @1.91 , 3/10, gamebookers :wall
i hate nbl :)

Re: Picks from basket 2 picks for me today from the Polish basketball league: Kotwica Kolobrzeg +7.5 points 5/6 (paddy power) Kotwica play AZS Koszalin, these two played earlier at Koszalin and it was 75-71 to Koszalin. Back at home for kotwica where they havent lost by more than 7 points i think with a 7.5 point headstart Kotwica can win this Polpharma Starograd Gdanski -7.5 points 5/6 (paddy power) Polpharma SG play Polonia at home, the match between these two at Polonia early on in season ended up 75-53 to Polpharma SG. 2 games before that Polpharma SG beat Sportino by a similar score and when Polpharma played Sportino at home they won 74-58. Polpharma seem more than capable of covering this margin back at home

Re: Picks from basket im tempted by PBG basket +15.5 against Anwil Woclawek tomorrow but gonna try and do a bit more research first they tied last game at PBG Basket went to OT and Anwil won by 3 points in the end, Anwil are the better team but looking at that then PBG technically should be able to win with a 15.5 point headstart just remembered i know a girl who plays basketball for Poland im gonna have to try and get in touch with her again see if she can give me some inside info

Re: Picks from basket looking like i might take that PBG basket +15.5 looking at PBG's team and since that first game against Anwil they have picked up an American player called James Maye who is their team leader averaging 17 points a game. obviously 1 player doesnt make a team but if they managed to take Anwil to overtime without him before then i think they could keep it close with him

Re: Picks from basket just one selection today reasoning as above Polish Basketball League Anwil Woclawek v PBG Basket Poznan - PBG Basket Poznan +15.5 points 5/6 (paddy power) was considering Artland Dragons +1 point in the German League as they beat telekom Bonn by 1 point away from home but Artland seem a funny team to me and could well end up losing by 8 points

Re: Picks from basket I have a big play for today ! This match starts in about a hour! Municipal Targoviste -women vs Ruzemberok - women This is from Eurocup Women. Municipal Targoviste( it's from Romania, my country) have signed this winter USA superstar Tina Thompson and Linda Frohlich to boost their chances of winning the EuroCup Women. Thompson is a long-time United States international who helped Spartak Moscow Region capture their first two EuroLeague Women crowns. The much travelled Frohlich is a Germany international who recently helped Good Angels Kosice upset previously unbeaten Rivas Ecopolis in the EuroLeague. With this 2 great players, Targoviste defeat Ruzemberok last week , in Slovacia, with 90-68. Today, they are in front of they fans for the first time and i think it will be a big blowout! Targoviste(-17,5) @ 1.83 at bet365 is a gift ( i hope so) . 10/10

Re: Picks from basket 2 plays from ACB, Spain: 1. Granada vs Bilbao- Bilbao(+5,5) @ 1.85 , bet-at-home stake: 10/10 and Bilbao ML @ 2.75 at bwin stake: 5/10 Bilbao is a good team from Spain, but they are in a very bad strike of 7 defeats. They had a new coach now and with this very good players like Mumbru and Hervelle, i think this will be a win! 2. Funelabrada vs Unicaja- Unicaja ML @ 1.75 , bet-at-home stake: 10/10 Unicaja have a good roster, they qualified for top16 in Euroleague with no problems. But in ACB they are only on the 8'th place and need wins to get on the top on the table for a good spot for play-off. GL!

2 plays from ACB, Spain: 1. Granada vs Bilbao- Bilbao(+5,5) @ 1.85 , bet-at-home :ok stake: 10/10 and Bilbao ML @ 2.75 at bwin :ok stake: 5/10 2. Funelabrada vs Unicaja- Unicaja ML @ 1.75 , bet-at-home :ok stake: 10/10 GL!
Bilbao won 78-66 and Unicaja won 86-81 :beer

Re: Picks from basket ARGH!!! I opened a BWin account specifically for that bet, but must've been too late because I couldn't find the bet!! I was secretly hoping it wouldn't come in as i'd missed it!! Good work though cashmaker, great profit and 60%+ success rate, you really know your stuff!:clap

Re: Picks from basket ARGH!!! I opened a BWin account specifically for that bet, but must've been too late because I couldn't find the bet!! I was secretly hoping it wouldn't come in as i'd missed it!! Good work though cashmaker, great profit and 60%+ success rate, you really know your stuff!:clap

Re: Picks from basket For today, i have a play from NBA : SAC Kings @ CHA Bobcats- SAC(+7) @ 1.91 bwin Stake:8/10 and SAC ML @ 3.6 bwin stake: 3/10 Bobcats is overrated here after they win agains Spurs and Suns, but now they may be tired after that 2 hard games and it's not easy to concentrate when a weaker opponent is coming after two giants like Suns and Spurs. Kings have good players wo cand match up very well agains Bobcats players. Good value here on guests. Maybe i will add another play later, but i have to chek some things. GL!

Re: Picks from basket So, the second play from NBA: PHI 76ers @ MIN TWolves- MIN(+2) @ 1.91 bwin stake: 8/10 76ers should never been favorite on the road, even if the opponent is Minnesota, one of the worst team in nba. But here in this arena they fight very well. The home crowd should be decisive here and i think that host will win.