** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Picks from basket

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Picks form basket Pick #1 Azovmash (UKR) - Banca Tercas Teramo (ITA) 1 @ 2.3 stake: 9/10 Competition: Eurocup Azovmash is very solid at home and even they are 0-3 after first 3 games they showed a good play. Ukrainan team had one match this season here, with Alba Berlin , which is a Euroleague team, and lost by only one point, after they lead almost 40 minute. Last week in Italy they were leading Teramo with 4 points until 4'th quater, but the italian team made a good efort and won the last quater by 12 points. Azovmash has 2 very good players. Erik Daniels score a game-high 23 points, and starting center Hasan Rizvic, who was not far behind with 22 points of his own last week agaist Teramo. If those two repet this good evolution Azvomash won't slip the victory again. In Ukraine the fans put a lot of pressure on referees and the opponents, and they can lead their team to victory. It's very hard to win here. I think that the reigning Ukrainian champs will take this one , which is their last chance to advance in this competition.

Re: Picks form basket Cashmaker :welcome to PL. Take some time to look around and at the rules where it states we request reasoning with any bets we post. If you can give us a few lines as to why this bet is worth taking it will be beneficial we'd all appreciate it :ok

Re: Picks form basket

Cashmaker :welcome to PL. Take some time to look around and at the rules where it states we request reasoning with any bets we post. If you can give us a few lines as to why this bet is worth taking it will be beneficial we'd all appreciate it :ok
thanks kevshat! I edited the previous post :ok

Re: Picks form basket pick #2 CSU Asesoft Ploiesti (ROU) vs Enisey Krasnoyarsk (RUS) 1 @ 2 stake:10/10 Competition: Eurochallenge Asesoft is a better team then Enisey, they are the 2005 champions in this competition, while Enisey is for the first time in an european league. This year Asesoft is near to a early exist from Europe, because they lost all 3 games in group, and now they need 3 wins in a row to advance. In Rusia Enisey won by one point luckly, but here in Romania i don't think they have many chances. This odd is a big mistake by bookmakers.

Re: Picks form basket pick #3 Cibona (CRO) - Fenerbahce Ulker (TUR)1 @ 1.6 stake: 10/10 Competition: Euroleague Cibona is a "home team" they are 50% better when they play here in Croatia. Fenerbahce has many injury problems : Omer Asik is out for at least 2 months.Greer is also out and it looks serious but i heard that it's 4 weeks, not 4 months.Mirsad Turkcan is still injured and won't be able to return until the end of first stage games.Gordan Giricek didn't play against Antalya yesterday. He is also injured but i don't know the possible duration of his absence. This is the last chance for Cibona to keep hope for top16 and in front of their fans they will win this. ps. i had a mistake in the title of this thread . "form" instead of "from" . If an moderator can chance this i I would be grateful.

Re: Picks from basket

:welcome Cashmaker Great picks :clap:clap:clap
Thanks :cheers pick # 4 Szeviép Szeged vs. Gdyňa Lotos 2 @ 1.77 stake: 9/10 Competition: Euroleague Women Szeviep is a debutant in Euroleague, they succeded a single win so far. In Poland, Lotos beat Szeviep with 75-61. Now, Lotos need this victory to keep hope for top16 and i think they will get it. Lotos has 3 WNBA players and this summer made a pivotal signature, Ivana Matovici from Spartak Moscow. Matovici made 16,9 points per game so far this season.

Re: Picks from basket pick #5 Spartak Moscow Region vs Fenerbahce SK - Fener(+24,5) @ 1.85 stake:8/10 Competition: Euroleague Women Spartak is the best team in Europe, they have many stars , including Diana Taurasi, the MVP of this season of WNBA . But Fener is a solid team, they have 5 players from WNBA. In the previous match, Spartak won 88-74, but the diference was made in the end. In 4;th quater, in some moment, Fener was leading with 70-69. This handicap is huge, the difference between this two teams is not so big.

Re: Picks from basket pick #6 Lottomatica Roma (ITA) - Maroussi (GRE) 2 @ 2.95 stake:6/10 Competition: Euroleague This is a 50-50 match , so this odd is very good. Roma has problem with injury, they are in bad shape, lost last 7-8 games in all fronts, italian and european . Moroussi is a good team, on 3'th place in Grecee after Pao and Oly and i think they will win this.

Re: Picks from basket Looks like you know your Basketball :clap I managed to bet with Stanjames in the end... not really following basketball I had a double on Maroussi and Lotos Gdyna.... Couldn't find the the Fenerbache game anywhere (Good job too!!!), when is the Lotos Gdyna game being played?? Keep up the good work!:ok

Re: Picks from basket pick #7 Gran Canaria vs Xacobeo Blu Sens- Gran Canaria(-7,5) @ 1.9, bet365 stake: 9/10 Competition: ACB ( Spain) This match will be played on Sunday, but I make this bet now beacause I really like this line. Xacobeo is a new team in ACB, they come from second league and they don;t have players to compete in ACB. They made a big upset last round beating Real Madrid and now they are overrated here. Gran Canaria is very strong at home, they beat here Barcelona, Bilbao, and lost in OT agains Real and by 2 points agains Juventut. Also in Eurocup they won all 2 games so far agains Nancy and Turow. The host will win this for sure , and i think that the difference will be bigger then 10 points.

Re: Picks from basket

Hi cashmaker, What do you mean by stake 9/10 etc, is this soemthing to do with you confidence level for each bet?
it's about how much value i think it is in those odds and how many units( 1 unit=1% of bankroll) i'm willing to risk.

Re: Picks from basket pick#8 Xacobeo Blu Sens vs Bilbao- 2 @ 2.2 stake: 9/10, bet365 Xacobeo is one of the worst team in the league, they are new in ACB and they will fight for relegation for sure. Bilbao is a good team from Spain, they make play-off every year. I think it's a mistake by bookmakers to consider Xacobeo favorite here.