** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Picks from basket

Re: Picks from basket Let's try a small bet from South Koreea: KCC Egis - SK Knights - KCC(-8,5) @ 1.85 bwin stake: 3/10 Kcc is on of the best team from Koreea and now they have the chanse to go up on the first place if they win. SK is very weak on the road, they lost by big margins almost all road games. The difference between those 2 is very big and i think the host will win by more de 10 points. But this championship is very far away from me and i don;t know so much detail, so small stake!

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Picks from basket I think we have a winner in Koreea :dude Ok, moving on, I have a mach for tomorow from Adriatic basket. This line is avaible at bet-at-home, others bookmakers have it on 1-2 point higher. They won't keep on this level for long time, so let's make the bet now: Crvena Zvezda vs Union Olimpija- over 156,5 @ 1.85 bet-at-home stake: 8/10 Zvezda have a new coach wo like very fast game, and players from Zvezda love to run and shout. They made 104 points in last meeting here with Benetton. I expect over 90 points from hosts, and Olimpija will score enough to make this over came through.

Re: Picks from basket For this weekend I have a BIG PLAY! Enisey Krasnoyarsk v Spartak St. Petersburg Spartak have no wins this season, dispite they have a good roster. Enisey is one of the worts team in the league, they are a relegation team. Sparak lost in OT with Khimki, by 5 points to CSKA and by 2 points with UNICS. And this 3 teams ar the best teams from Rusia. I think Spartak will win here, and odds are very good!! I will make a 20 units play for Spartak(+7,5) @1.8 at Sporting bet (OT NOT Included) And 5 units play for Spartak ML @ 3.4 at bwin Let's cash it!:notworthy

Re: Picks from basket

For this weekend I have a BIG PLAY! Enisey Krasnoyarsk v Spartak St. Petersburg I will make a 20 units play for Spartak(+7,5) @1.8 at Sporting bet (OT NOT Included) :ok:ok And 5 units play for Spartak ML @ 3.4 at bwin :ok:ok Let's cash it!:notworthy
Spartak won 82-78 :beer:beer:beer

Re: Picks from basket Besiktas vs Darussafaka a mid-stake bet for this sunday. Besiktas is a very fast team, but i think here the line is to high. Darussafaka is a slow tempo team, they'r offensive is bad and they have a good defense. I think there will be something like 155-165 points here. pick: under 170,5 @ 1.85, sportingbet (Ot not included) stake: 5/10

Re: Picks from basket Valencia - Hapoel M. Jerusalem It's fist week in top16 of Eurocup and this is a battle between two winners of this competition, Valencia in 2003 and Hapoel in 2004. Both team ar very strong and the home court avantage should be decisive, but there are to many points given to Hapoel! pick: Hapoel(+10,5) @ 1.9 bet365 stake: 7/10

Re: Picks from basket well, my pick 4 tonight Galatasaray Istambul - Unics Kazan - Kazan to win 1.8! the russians dominated all tems in the group, and now they face the turks who are way out of class when we campare with Kazan, Unics signed M.Lampe, have players like Stombergas, popovic, loncar, veremeenko, lyday, and are way better than turks, the only thing that wories that homecourt, but in my eyes russians will not have any problems tonight gl all :hope

Re: Picks from basket CSKA Moskva vs Unicaja Malaga This mach is from the first round of top16 Euroleague, the biggest competition of Europe. Cska in not the team from last season, they lost their coach , Etore Messina and some important players. Still, they are strong, and in Moscow is hard for every team to try to beat them. One day after the end of the regular season, Unicaja announced the addition of guard Juan Dixon (191, 31) for theremainder of the season. Dixon arrived from Aris BSA 2003, where he was playing until last month. In Eurocup action, Dixon averaged 14.3 points, 4.3 boards and 2.8 assists in 4 appearances in over 27 minutes per game. Before Aris, he was in Washington in the NBA, where he averaged 5.2 points and 2.4 assists in 50 games last season. For his career, Dixon produced 8.4 points and 1.8 assists in 436 games with Portland, Toronto, Detroit and Washington. With Dixon and Printezis in a great form, a think Unicaja will make a good match here and will not lose , if they lose, by more then 8 points. pick: Unicaja(+8,5) @ 1.9 bet365 stake: 6/10

Re: Picks from basket Seoul SK Knights vs Orions This mach is from South Koreea. SK needs this victory to stay close to play-off spot. And at home they are strong , they won 3 of last 4 games played here. Sk played with Orions 5 day ago, in this arena, and Orions won 70-64. Now is time revange and this odd is very good! Maximum stake for me! Pick: SK Knights @ 1.65 bet-at-home stake: 10/10

Re: Picks from basket Municipal Targoviste vs Gran Canaria 2014 I talked about Targoviste in a previous pick, when a said they made 2 big tranfers this winter:Tina Thompson si Linda Frohlich two of the best girls from WNBA. I think targoviste will win eurocup this season, so i will pound in every match. pick: Targoviste(-12,5) @ 1.83 bet365 stake:10/10 Competition: Eurocup Women

Re: Picks from basket I have a little combo that i think is perfect: Municipal Targoviste vs Gran Canaria 2014 - 1 @ 1.15 BC Khimki (RUS) - Cibona (CRO)- 1 @ 1.12 Montepaschi Siena (ITA) - Maccabi Electra (ISR) 1 @ 1.17 odd: 1.51, bwin stake: 20 points :gimme

I have a little combo that i think is perfect: Municipal Targoviste vs Gran Canaria 2014 - 1 @ 1.15 :ok BC Khimki (RUS) - Cibona (CRO)- 1 @ 1.12 :ok Montepaschi Siena (ITA) - Maccabi Electra (ISR) 1 @ 1.17 :ok odd: 1.51, bwin stake: 20 points :ok :gimme
Targoviste won 80-55, Khimki won 83-70 and Siena won 76-72 :beer

Re: Picks from basket Hello guys! there will be some good games next week on Euroleague that i follow a lot at the moment and will share with you insteadly :ok i'm folowing the Eurocup too, and there will be good games too. i'm thinking about betting small stakes on Unics to win that cup, because like i said this is a team to watch out for sure, and they form is progressing with every game. Today Unics plays at home with Dynamo Moscow, and i no see Dynamo taking any chances! i'm taking the hosts with handy -11! Unics Kazan - Dynamo Moscow Unics (-11) 1.85! :hope

Hello guys! there will be some good games next week on Euroleague that i follow a lot at the moment and will share with you insteadly :ok i'm folowing the Eurocup too, and there will be good games too. i'm thinking about betting small stakes on Unics to win that cup, because like i said this is a team to watch out for sure, and they form is progressing with every game. Today Unics plays at home with Dynamo Moscow, and i no see Dynamo taking any chances! i'm taking the hosts with handy -11! Unics Kazan - Dynamo Moscow Unics (-11) 1.85! :hope
GL mate!:hope