Picks from basket

Re: Picks from basket Panathinaikos - Olympiakos Piraeus Selection Under 151 ponts Strength 8/10 Date 12/01/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.96 Well this one is gonna be a tough one. The best two Greek teams. The derby of Greek. For prestige & glory I expect a hard match under this line.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Picks from basket

Erdemir - Besiktas Cola Turka Besiktas Cola Turka (+6.0) @ 1.85 williamhill Hello everyone. This odd could be a mistake from williamhill. Besiktas in good form and they've changed their coach. The new coach is Ergin Ataman who is the most popular Turkish coach. The local spread is (-7.5) Besiktas. The other odds are here around (-6.5); http://www.puntersodds.com/basketball/turkey/beko-basketbol-ligi/regular-season/round-10/erdemispor-v-besiktas-cola-turka/point-spread/ This is williamhill's big mistake and I am going to play with high stakes :dude 10/10
Erdemir - Beşiktaş 64 - 66 WON :cheers

Panathinaikos - Olympiakos Piraeus Selection Under 151 ponts Strength 8/10 Date 12/01/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.96 Well this one is gonna be a tough one. The best two Greek teams. The derby of Greek. For prestige & glory I expect a hard match under this line.
:ok

Re: Picks from basket Estudiantes - Manresa Selection Under 144.5 Strength 7/10 Date 13/01/2011 Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 1.90 A clash between two hard teams. In general we can call them teams with strong defense and weak attack,especially Manresa which has the weakest attack in the league scoring only (avarage) 64 point per game with stats 962:1068 in 15 matches. 4 days ago Manresa played againt Valencia at home,they lost by 72:82 and they certainly have done their best loosing also a lot of energy. Batteries are not full and i think that Manresa doesnt have so much power to give their best scoring ability against tough Estudiantes. This one is gonna be a tough one.

Estudiantes - Manresa Selection Under 144.5 Strength 7/10 Date 13/01/2011 Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 1.90 A clash between two hard teams. In general we can call them teams with strong defense and weak attack,especially Manresa which has the weakest attack in the league scoring only (avarage) 64 point per game with stats 962:1068 in 15 matches. 4 days ago Manresa played againt Valencia at home,they lost by 72:82 and they certainly have done their best loosing also a lot of energy. Batteries are not full and i think that Manresa doesnt have so much power to give their best scoring ability against tough Estudiantes. This one is gonna be a tough one.
:ok

Re: Picks from basket Union Olimpija - Cibona Selection over 148 points Strength 10/10 Date 15/01/2011 Bookmaker/Price Betsson @ 1.85 both teams are in raising form while Union Olimpija is holding first place in this adriatic nlb league Cibona is slowly but finally getting beck in shape in last five games at Arena Stožice only one match went over this line of points,Zagreb has managed to win by 75:85. today another Croatian team is coming Cibona is now in "high-performance" and they will give their best (shots). i expect very open match

Re: Picks from basket Barcelona - Maccabi Tel Aviv Selection Over 146.5 points Strength 10/10 Date 20/01/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.94 the real clash European champions Barcelona tonight will host killer Maccabi which is in tremendous shape,11 victories in a row. Also they have their MVP candidate Chuck Eidson and one of the most improved players Sofoklis Schortsanitis. Maccabi was the best team in group stage with 9W and only one lost match against Caja. On the other side despite ups and downs we all know who is Barcelona and what they are capable of doing.They have players whose quality is top notch.At the end they are the champions . Also in head 2 head s Maccabi is bit better (6-4). I expect an open & shooting match which deserves a duel like just like this.

Re: Picks from basket Unicaja - Caja Laboral Selection Under 151.5 points Strength 10/10 Date 20/01/2011 Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 1.90 I think this is going to be a tough fight. It is interesting that Unicaja plays much worse at home and in the meantime while the host are struggling in the middle of the table scoring only 64 points per game at their Jose Maria Martin Carpena Arena and trying to find their ideal form of which are very far Caja Laboral is the third Spanish team far better then the squad from Malaga. Dusko Ivanovic The leader of Basque team is one hell of a coach and will tray to get its revange here because this season Caja was defeated by Unicaja. this is a spain derby in euroleague a intense duel with a lot of pressure, high stakes are in quetion and i expect a tough fight under this line of points.

Re: Picks from basket Gran Canaria - Barcelona Selection +5 Barcelona (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 23/01/2011 Bookmaker/Price Betsson @ 1.87 10th ranked Gran Canaria against European champions Barcelona Regal. currently the best away team in league tonight at Centro Insular is going for its 9. victory in a row,victory that will take them into the first place on the league table.I am sure that Gran Canaria will give their best in order to stop this basketball giant but for that they need a lot more than they have.Their only advantage will be the atmosphere of domestic audience which can easily become destructive for home team so if they are not careful enough they can easily burn against Regal. Barca already demolished Canaria and here they could get just a decent win.

Re: Picks from basket Partizan - Efes Pilsen Selection Efes Pilsen Strength 10/10 Date 26/01/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.37 For this match I was hesitating whether to play under or to go with Efes.Because i dont see Partizan as a favourite here. But the threshold for under is really low,so my choice is Efes. Efes have qualified for the second round (top 16) but without having won any of the away games showing very poor performance and now without winning some of away games in the Top 16, they cant qualify for the next round.Efes must win at least some of their away games. I think that tonight the disadvantage of playing away games should not be this bad and they will have very good opportunity to win their first away game this season. Because firts of all Perasovic is former head coach of Cibona who certainly knows how to play against Partizan. Second off all this stands in for Robert ex player of Partizan and Rakocevic And third off all Efes has better quality they just need to use it in the right way. All of this is going to be adicional motive for Efes. Partizan is one of the worst teams in top 16 and i dont believe they can pass further. I think this is the moment for Efes Pilsen.

Re: Picks from basket Union Olimpija - Barcelona Selection Over 144.5 points Strength 10/10 Date 27/01/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.96 Union Olimpija at Arena Stozice in front of a sellout crowd will host european champions and defenders of the title Barcelona Regal.I expect excellent atmosphere at Arena and that atmosphere will push them to play above the level.It will certainly be additional wind in the back like as it was before. Its important to maintain that Barcelona is facing undefeated team because at Arena Stozice no one had the strength to crush the hosts Union Olimpija won all 5 games even Panathinaikos and Efes Pilsen faild to do it. Now Barcelona in top 16 wants to keep this first position and we all know what kind of quality they dispose.With downtown shooters who have excllent scoring ability Navarro & Anderson Barcelona is going to be extremely dangerous also they will play with fast break points while Olimpija will run its offense through Gregory and Pinkney. The match will be in high tempo and i think that it has all for overround.

Re: Picks from basket Caja Laboral - Unicaja Selection Under 155.5 points Strength 10/10 Date 29/01/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.95 Two-three days ago they played exhausting match in Euroleague (Panathinaikos 82 - 56 Unicaja) & (Caja Laboral 86 - 89 Lietuvos Rytas) and now they are waiting for another intense clash. So i think that tiredness will bring some merits to this bet.I also expect for today more defensive satyl of play.I just think that they cant pull out their high performance shooting ability. Also a little over a week ago these teams mutually exchanged forces in Euroleague and it was a one tough hard game, the match was under this line and I think now it will be the same. Tough fight!

Re: Picks from basket Nymburk - Cibona Selection -4.5 Cibona (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 30/01/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.94 Nymburk in downtrend,Cibona on run. If we compare Cibonas team before and after the new year we can see a big difference because Cibona is completely different team now. They mostly fixed financial problems,well some (important) players left the club but still now they are powered by Gordan Giricek & Krapic and since Anzulovic assumed the bench the things are getting better and better and Cibona is improving.They achieved great results against serious opponents,Cibona managed to beat Union Olimpija,Cedevita & Siroki really big performance there. I think that Nymburk is overwhelmed here,they are just solid average team and if Cibona is going to play at the same level as in the last couple of matches,then they will celebrate. And with all of this I will give them a little advantage in this bet +-4.5. I believe they can do it.

Re: Picks from basket Galatasaray - Nymburk Selection -8.5 Galatasaray Strength 10/10 Date 01/02/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.92 Nymburk is tired,Nymburk is not ready for such an intense match and finally Nymburk doesnt have the quality to stand up against Galata on its own playground. Galatasaray fourth team of the Turkish league in fact plays much better against "offensive" clubs and Nymburk could be a real prey for them. But one thing remains questionable and that is the motivation factor.How focused are they on this Eurocup. I need to mention that both teams are without a victory.But still Galata is my choice!Galata with hendi :)

Re: Picks from basket Siroki - Union Olimpija Selection Over 152.5 points Strength 10/10 Date 06/02/2011 Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 1.85 Siroki prety mutch in downtrend,6 defeats in a row. Union lost stability and advantage that they have before (leaders) and now they are 4th ranked team in league but it seams that Union is getting back on track. They are aiming for first place and today will be looking nothing but a victory. Siroki already proved that can play against better teams and for this match will be especially motivated in high performance just like Union Olimpija. Both teams are hunting for their "targets" I exept a shooting (open) match over this line.

Re: Picks from basket Siena - Cantu Selection Over 145,5 points Strength 10/10 Date 13/02/2011 Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 1.90 Italy Cup: Final A chase for the trophy,I think this is gonna be a shooting final and that these two teams can pull out the match over this line of points.Both teams have very good defenses but this will be something differet because the pressure will be to the point guards. Finals are always special. Over is my choice.

Re: Picks from basket Nymburk - Galatasaray Selection Over 147 points Strength 10/10 Date 15/02/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.95 Well their last game went over this line and I dont see no reason why should now be different especially because their attack is better side of game.Although Galatasaray is a "far" better team,the host proved in last game that they can play against them,not only play but to win,it was the lack of concentration that brought the Turkish team a tight victory 76:75.However, due to that game i can say that Nymburk is coming into this match with more confidence then before.Both teams will chase the victory,offensive rebound,i expect a open game.

Re: Picks from basket Valencia - Real Madrid Selection Under 145.5 Strength 10/10 Date 19/02/2011 Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 1.90 Reasoning After heavy clashes in the Euroleague now another big game of Spain league,i expect here a really hard and tought fight,today the teams will more concentrate on defences,both have good ones,I dont think they can pull aout a shooting match because these are very tough teams,tiredness will also bring merits to this bet. DEFENCE!

Re: Picks from basket Caja Laboral - Granada Selection Under 153.5 points Strength 10/10 Date 20/02/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.99 Caja Laboral played very exhausting match in euroleague this week so now they will face the worst team in spanish league Granada,their main goal here is to win but i dont think so that they will going to pull out offensive approach,they will start with easy play and continoue to do the job to the end,there will be some players in rotation and some will rest on the bench,on the other side Granada will fight and tray to do their best,I think this match is simply under.

Re: Picks from basket Union Olimpija - Lottomatica Roma Selection Over 148.5 points Strength 10/10 Date 23/02/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.96 Union Olimpija before this last home Euroleague game will tray to show their fans that they are capable of playing great basketball and winning this game.They will be motivated to play at the maximum level and its huge advantage to play at home ground at Arena Stozice.As for my opinion Union Olimpija is a better team then Roma but the match wont be easy because Roma is from game to game becoming better and better and it seams to me that they are finally in good shape.I need to mentain that both teams dont have any chances to advance but this is a Euroleague game and performance will be on maximum because althoug they cannot pass further this game has different dimension,Olimpija at home will try to show that they are better team than Roma and on the other side Lottomatica will pull out their best in order to present a good game to gain more experience in the perspection of the Italian League.Both teams can now play without beeing under the big pressure and I think that this is gonna be a open match so at the end I expect points over this line.

Re: Picks from basket Norrkoping - Valmiera Selection -7 Norrkoping (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 24/02/2011 Bookmaker/Price Betsson @ 1.90 Out of 19 played matches they achieved only one victory,scoring 64 points per game which is a disaster for Baltic league Valmiera is temporary way ahead the worst team in league,showing very poor performance.On the road performance its even worser they didnt manage to beat anybody 10 defeats in a row and it seams to me that they are now sinking towards number 11 because the hosts Norrkoping has the quality and strength to beat this squad,they are strong and powerfull team but recently are struggling with form maybe in some shift situation with unbalanced game but this will be a perfect oppertunity to get beck on truck and to proove who they are.

Re: Picks from basket Siena - Efes Pilsen Selection Efes Pilsen Strength 7/10 Date 24/02/2011 Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 3.65 This is a crucial match for both teams because the winner of this big clash goas further in Eurloleague competition.Its hard to predict a winner here because the match is going to be extremly tough with full of fighting spirit and although Efes performance is not impressing on the road I think that Perasovic will pull out the best from the team in order to came out with a big victory on the other side Siena will not have such big advantage of domestic court and its also without some important players. My choice is Efes Pilsen.

Re: Picks from basket Adriatic League 17:30. Cedevita - Zagreb Pick: Zagreb +3.5 odds: 1.85 stake: 7/10 Expekt First of all, both teams are from zagreb and both teams are playing in the same place. So, there is no home advatage for any team and Cedevita is just a formal host. I will be no surprised at all if Zagreb have bigger support from the audience. Next, Zagreb players will surely be more motivated as they have more chances for so desired fourth place on the table. They are just one point behind Union Olimpija and Buducnost. Since those two teams are playing each other in this round, it is clear Zagreb will be equal with the loser. And finally, the most important reason for my pick. Cedevita will be very weakened for this game. The main player Corsley Edwards is injured and won't play. Another player Plaisted left the club earlier. It is expected Andrija Zizic to join the team, but at Monday. So, Cedevita will be very handicapped here and that is why I am expecting Zagreb to cover the handicap.

Re: Picks from basket Krka - Buducnost Selection Over 145,5 points Strength 10/10 Date 05/03/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.98 Impressive season for Krka,recently the team is giving their best performance the whole squad is doing just fine and in the end they are the 2th ranked club in league sharing the equal points as the first Partitan.But both teams will aim high,Buducnost on 4th place has talentated team which improved its game and they will certainly show their best in this clash against powrfull Krka team.In this match there will no be the reserve approach,both will hunt the victory.And i think that in this battle the match is going to be over this line of points.

Re: Picks from basket Estudiantes - Unicaja Selection Under 149.5 points Strength 10/10 Date 06/03/2011 Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.90 Estudiantes is a tough team,Estudiantes is a team which is basing its game on hard defense.They are currently at 12th place on the league table with stats of 71 scored points per game and 72 received.Unicaja situated just one place above is losing its balence in the game,their shape is not impressing.Also they play an exhausting match in Euroleague this week against Panathinaikos so this duel took a lot of power and effort. I expect here a tough clash under this line of points.

Re: Picks from basket Zagreb - Union Olimpija Selection Over 151.5 points Strength 10/10 Date 06/03/2011 Bookmaker/Price Betsson @ 1.85 Very important game! This is gonna be a big clash in Trnsko. On the league table Zagreb on 5th against Union as third ranked.This year Zagreb plays really good basketball they have wide variety of quality and talented players especially on center positions.Union Olimpija considering quality is on higer standards but recently their form is unbalanced,they lost first position in league,and its seams that their mutal game is temporary on same wavelength.I think that this match is gonna be in fast tempo,both teams will aim for the victory and that will put this game in a open area so I believe that this clash will went over this line of points.

Re: Picks from basket Hapoel Holon - Maccabi Haifa Selection Under 165.5 points Strength 7/10 Date 07/03/2011 Bookmaker/Price 188bet @ 2.05 A clash in Israel Super League Hapoel Holon at 7th to face Maccabi Haifa at the bottom of the league.Speaking about the performance i need to mention that Holon is far better on the road at home they are scoring 79 points per game and receiving 80,Maccabi Haifa is a little bit better on the road but they have 5 defeats in a row,powerless to win any of these games.Recently due to mutual average performance my choice is under.

Hapoel Holon - Maccabi Haifa Selection Under 165.5 points Strength 7/10 Date 07/03/2011 Bookmaker/Price 188bet @ 2.05 A clash in Israel Super League Hapoel Holon at 7th to face Maccabi Haifa at the bottom of the league.Speaking about the performance i need to mention that Holon is far better on the road at home they are scoring 79 points per game and receiving 80,Maccabi Haifa is a little bit better on the road but they have 5 defeats in a row,powerless to win any of these games.Recently due to mutual average performance my choice is under.
3rd time I took bet from this thread and 3rd time I won :clap Great work :ok