** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Picks from basket

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Picks from basket pick #9 NO Hornets @ UTA Jazz - NO(+8), 1.91 , stake: 10/10 , bwin i will go with a maximum stake here. This is NBA, and Utah Jazz is a masive public bet, so i will go with vegas here. Also a think Hornets ML at 4.25 is very good.

Re: Picks from basket I think cashmaker is saying he's only prepared to risk a maximum of 10% of his bankroll on any bet. Then from that 10% he decides exactly how much he wants to risk on each particular bet. I do similar. A 10pt bet for me is a maximum bet but it's not my entire bankroll. I'll have a bankroll of much more than 10pts :ok. Hoping that makes sense :lol.

Re: Picks from basket

I think cashmaker is saying he's only prepared to risk a maximum of 10% of his bankroll on any bet. Then from that 10% he decides exactly how much he wants to risk on each particular bet. I do similar. A 10pt bet for me is a maximum bet but it's not my entire bankroll. I'll have a bankroll of much more than 10pts :ok. Hoping that makes sense :lol.
:cheers exactly

Re: Picks from basket pick #10 Avitos Giessen vs. Mitteldeutscher BC- 1 @ 1.72 , 10/10 , ladbrokes This is a relegation battle, and the difference will be made by the home court and the star of Giessen, the scorer of the league, with 21,5 points by game, David Teague. He has been injured, but now is ready to play. pick #11 Besiktas vs UNICS Kazan- over 167,5 @ 1.9, 7/10, bet365 Besiktas is one of the most offensive team from Europe, but with a worst defense. In last mach between those two, Kazan won 101-76.

Re: Picks from basket pick # 12 ORL Magic @ IND Pacers- IND under 99 , 1.85, 9/10, bwin without Murphy and Granger, I don't see how Indiana are gonna score more than 80. pick # 13 GS Warriors @ DEN Nuggets over 222,5 , 1.91, 8/10, bwin "run and shout" . This is the game between those two teams. I expect from this game over 130 points.

Re: Picks from basket pick # 14 Partizan Belgrade vs Lietuvos Rytas- Lietuvos(+6,5) , @1.85, 8/10, bet-at-home This is a "do or die" match for both teams. Wo will win here will probably go to the next round. Partizan is very good at home, but Lietuvos will fight until the end and hope for a win. In first match between those two, Lietuvos crash Partizan with 78-56. Now, i expect a dramatic match, a very tight one.

Hi mate! I think kevshat explained very well. 1 unit=1% of my bankroll. And a maximum bet is 10 units, wich means 10% . So, i never spend more then 10% of my bankroll on one bet. GL!:cheers
Yes, blatantly obvious really. I'm ok when things are written down.... It's when I have to think for myself things go all pear shaped!!

Re: Picks from basket pick #15 GS Warriors @ MIN TWolves- MIN ML @1.74 , 9/10 , gamebookers Twolves has a revange to take here, after Warriors beat them with 146-105. They are rested, and have all chanses to win this. For Warriors is the 4'th game in a row on the road. They played yersteday a very hard game, 122-123 at Denver. pick #16 MEM Grizzlies @ UTA Jazz- over 203,5 @1.91, 8/19, bwin public is all over the under here. The line stared at 207 and now is 203,5. I think is value in this numer. Grizzlies is an ofensive team, they score almost in every match over 100 points.

pick # 14 Partizan Belgrade vs Lietuvos Rytas- Lietuvos(+6,5) , @1.85, 8/10, bet-at-home:wall pick #15 GS Warriors @ MIN TWolves- MIN ML @1.74 , 9/10 , gamebookers :wall pick #16 MEM Grizzlies @ UTA Jazz- over 203,5 @1.91, 8/19, bwin :ok
:(

Re: Picks from basket what do you reckon today cashmaker? a few im looking at today would like to know your opinion Efes Pilsen +2.5 4/5 (paddy power) half decent side when playing at home and Olympiacos havent looked convincing when on the road chance for Efes to win with qualification spot still up for grabs Zalgiris Kaunas Under 144.5 5/6 (paddy power) last game between these two a low scoring affair and generally when Cibona plays on the road its a low total expecting score to be about 76-62 to Kaunas Maccabi Electra Under 154.5 5/6 (Paddy power) Only 2 of Maccabis 8 games in Euro have gone over this total and both of those involved Caja Laboral and only 2 of Lottomatica Romas 8 games have gone over this total. Last game between these two was 146 points i like the look of this under KK Union Olimpija +7.5 10/11 (Paddy Power) Last time these played at CSKA, Moscow won by 10 points i can see this getting a little closer now Olimpija play at home

Re: Picks from basket thanks cashmaker be interesting to share some opinions on basketball games maccabi electra game started well with you for the over 22-20 in 1st quarter im just hoping for a quiet second quarter! what line did you take on the over? efes pilsen game looking close too but i didnt bet on +2.5 because as i was typing my selections the line moved to +0.5 lol

efes pilsen bet won! i should of took the +0.5 even when it moved from +2.5 that should have been a sign?
efes+0,5 won only on sportingbet and vistabet, beacause they are the only one who don't have ot included.