John "Kunku Wap" Tabatabai Team Challenge - Congratulations Teams KENT and AOC

GaF

Re: John "Kunku Wap" Tabatabai Team Challenge - Formez vos bataillons

im kippe6 but dont want to be put into a team if they dont really want me
No worries - if they dont want you, we'll take you out and offer you to the other team. I reckon they will want you though ;)

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What time does the superboost start Gaf?
It starts 00:01 Tuesday Morning (25/26 hours time). I dont know whether Betfair are on a UK clock or a GMT clock :unsure So may be from 01:00 UK time.

Gaf, I have not read up on it all yet, I will after the footy and the BTB game, How do I go about joining a team? Which team should I join? I am ready for all you head hunters ;)
If you're still looking for a team Kev, suggest you jump in to one of the open teams pretty soon :ok

Re: John "Kunku Wap" Tabatabai Team Challenge - Formez vos bataillons My Betfair alias is, :wall kenawop, awop stands for A WALK ON PENNINES. Thank you to the guys and gals of team Roses for accommadating me, i would like also to thank my wife Lisa, who is my Yorkshire rose as she originates from Halifax and indeed all her family are still in or around Halifax, also her gran was born in Oldham, so that gives me enough roses i think to allow me to qualify for the fine team of TEAMROSES. So lets get started, bring the title home.:drums:drums:drums :clap:clap:clap

Re: John "Kunku Wap" Tabatabai Team Challenge - Formez vos bataillons Missed this thread as I have been away, only skim read it but is anyone still looking for a member :eyes Looking for something different to get my online game interest back on track and I have stack of cash in Betfair :ok

Missed this thread as I have been away, only skim read it but is anyone still looking for a member :eyes Looking for something different to get my online game interest back on track and I have stack of cash in Betfair :ok
I would imagine your more than welcome in team Scot seeing as you know were Inverness is and you can spell Glenfiddich;)

I would imagine your more than welcome in team Scot seeing as you know were Inverness is and you can spell Glenfiddich;)
lol, that's more than I can do...!! You are welcome to join if you are interseted. We should have got the mole to play for us as well!! ;)

How do I see how many betfair points I've got?
Log on to betfair, top left click my account, then click betfair points statement (3rd from bottom). Betfair points from POKER don't usually update until the following day, im not sure why thats the case. So any points earnt tomorrow, won't show up until Wednesday.

I'm 37.5% Scottish (but I never tell anyone) I holiday every year on Mull and I have shares in Glenfiddich (more than the mole) but.........please don't change my avatar!! I'm in MCFC97 on Betfair Whats the bonus boost all about, fact me (how annoying is that ad) and how many point to you want me to get as I only have 2 nights this week but I'm assuming it's valid for cash games so I will just multi table SHPLO :ok

I'm 37.5% Scottish (but I never tell anyone) I holiday every year on Mull and I have shares in Glenfiddich (more than the mole) but.........please don't change my avatar!! I'm in MCFC97 on Betfair Whats the bonus boost all about, fact me (how annoying is that ad) and how many point to you want me to get as I only have 2 nights this week but I'm assuming it's valid for cash games so I will just multi table SHPLO :ok
Welcome aboard:ok By my reckoning the league is based on the total winnings over the scheduled tourneys. You can increase your total by up to 30% by gettting the maximum amount of betfair points. To achieve the max we need at least 2000 in the first week (but preferably the 3000max allowed) and then 1000 each of the following 4 weeks. Week one is the only week more than 1000 can count. No pressure on any one with regards individual points but as many as possible is a good rule of thumb:\

Are Team Scot and Team LUK still recruiting now or do you want moving into 'Private' teams?
I would imagine thats us full so I guess we can move to private but come back out if any one disagrees.

Welcome aboard:ok By my reckoning the league is based on the total winnings over the scheduled tourneys. You can increase your total by up to 30% by gettting the maximum amount of betfair points. To achieve the max we need at least 2000 in the first week (but preferably the 3000max allowed) and then 1000 each of the following 4 weeks. Week one is the only week more than 1000 can count. No pressure on any one with regards individual points but as many as possible is a good rule of thumb:\
:unsure so how many points do you want me to get this week then?

:unsure so how many points do you want me to get this week then?
Just what ever your comfortable with(no need to go over 3000 though), its not the end of the world if we dont max out. Probably have a better idea were we stand in a couple of days once we know what sort of figures we are each returning. I've no idea what my points total will be as I've next to never played cash on betfair before. Assuming your usual sort of stakes and a lag short handed omaha game I would imagine you will rack up quite a lot of pts quite quickly:hope

I would imagine thats us full so I guess we can move to private but come back out if any one disagrees.
Have made Team Scot private. Team LUK is the last remaining Public team (along with the empty Team Earth)

Re: John "Kunku Wap" Tabatabai Team Challenge - Formez vos bataillons It will make a difference because Betfair will be running reports on the names I supply - so thanks for the correction :ok If anyone else is wrong (even just a space or one character or a number or anything) - please let me know :ok

Re: John "Kunku Wap" Tabatabai Team Challenge - Formez vos bataillons There are definitely a couple others that are wrong! Was browsing the BF software earlier and for jokes I added everyone under the "Find Player". Should make it easier (and fun!) to find people when the tourneys get involved. When I did everyone there were at least 3-4 that didn't work? Only ones I can remember off the top of my head that "could not be found" using the usernames on the first page were AAHall's and Chapmans but there were defo others...