Uefa Champions League Qualifiers 4/5 August 2009

Re: Uefa Champions League Qualifiers 4/5 August 2009

of course its not certain... BTW...anyone has info about the Olympiakos match? I can see that the Greek league only starts on 22th August, so Olympiakos may field their strongest team.. Is Ketsbaia still testing players? Ketsbaia is experienced in Euro cups as he eliminated Olympiakos last year when he was coaching Anorthosis...im thinking on the -1 match handicap, 1.81 seems pretty nice..the greek side has extremely good players.. will apreciate any info..thanks
I don´t think that Slovan could make some points in Greece. Our slovak league is very weak. According our football portal Olympiakos will be on the field with that same squad as last week in Bratislava, Slovan will be missing side backs Dobrotka and Petras due to yellow cards, instead will make his debut Mamadou Bagayoko-i absolutely don´t know, who is it- and some medical problems have also goalie Bicik, defensive shield Valachovic and playmaker Slovak. I think that Olympiakos will win without bigger problems, very possibly is worth to bet over 2.5

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont wanna be a Twente supporter right now :)))
I didn't want to react yesterday. I was furious! Sporting played 190 or more minutes (inc. injury time) against Twente, 60 of them with one men more, but they didn't create shit! Still they were so lucky and advance.

I didn't want to react yesterday. I was furious! Sporting played 190 or more minutes (inc. injury time) against Twente' date=' 60 of them with one men more, but they didn't create shit! Still they were so lucky and advance.[/quote'] :)...today i'm going to FC Timisoara v Shakhtar..i hope we not going to lose in the last min :hope ...i hope they will lose in the last min....:notworthy ..we know that 99% the game is lost,but the fans will make a hell of an atmosfere :)):nana Oh and btw....1 hours before the game the weather guy sayed that there will be a storm here...so i hope the wet grass will make the brazilian players play not so good.... :D

Re: Uefa Champions League Qualifiers 4/5 August 2009 Be careful with Slavia today. They can be happy with a draw from Tiraspol, manager Jarolim bought so much players in summer break, and their adaptation will need some more time. Slavia didnt make a convicing enter to the league, draw with Boleslav in Prague 1:1 and lose in Brno 0:2. The coach is rotating the squad inconceivably, like putting Adam Hloušek, which is an 20 years old left winger, to the defense. (He was bought for a record price €1m from Jablonec this summer.) Also, he let captain Erich Brabec on a free transfer and the new centre back Benjamin Vomáčka is worse than Brabec. Other new players: Ivanovic, Vlček, Trubila, Čelůstka, Naumov, Ragued, Krajčík, Vasilievič. Ragued is not sure for the match, Šmicer and Kaufman are injuried. But people in Czech Republic still predict only win for Slavia, and any other results would be a huge shock. Slavia Praha Hanuš - Krajčík, Čelůstka, Vomáčka, Hloušek - Janda, Ragued, Suchý, J. Černý - Vlček, Naumov Sheriff Tiraspol Namaško - Mamah, Nadson, Tarchnišvili, Rodriguez - Diedhiou, Rouamba, Arbanas, Kornějenkov, Suvorov - Balima

Re: Uefa Champions League Qualifiers 4/5 August 2009 Hello lads first post here ,having lurked over the last couple of days, Im not really a huge punter but like betting At the moment i have a double on for haifa and shaktar. What a match the haifa match was. Looking today i think there may be some value in the draw at moscow. I realise that reasoning is required and from now on i will provide it. Looking foward to learning

Re: Uefa Champions League Qualifiers 4/5 August 2009 I think the price of 3.3 on Shakhtar -1 Handicap is nuts! If they get an early goal, Timis may be forced to set foot outside their own penalty area more than three times in the game, which may appear a bit of an alien concept after watching the first game (yes im bitter after losing plenty on Shakhtar!!), who better to hit them on the break than Shakhtar? They are a very good side and a far better side than Timis, I hope it is a more balanced game than last week (in terms of attacking play) and then I think the 3.3 has a good chance of coming in, certainly dont think a 2 goal victory for them is out the question..

Re: Uefa Champions League Qualifiers 4/5 August 2009 Join Date: 01 Jun 2009 Location: Timisoara Age: 22 Posts: 36 icon1.gif Re: Uefa Champions League Qualifiers 4/5 August 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMFloors viewpost.gif I didn't want to react yesterday. I was furious! Sporting played 190 or more minutes (inc. injury time) against Twente, 60 of them with one men more, but they didn't create shit! Still they were so lucky and advance.
smile2.gif...today i'm going to FC Timisoara v Shakhtar..i hope we not going to lose in the last min crossfingers.gif ...i hope they will lose in the last min....bowdown.gif ..we know that 99% the game is lost,but the fans will make a hell of an atmosfere smile2.gif)banana.gif Oh and btw....1 hours before the game the weather guy sayed that there will be a storm here...so i hope the wet grass will make the brazilian players play not so good... Dude man, you are kind of annoying to some degree. Basically you are just a FAN of this romania team. Thats very good that you like this team but this is a betting forum, I dont think everyone here just bets on their own team. Its best to have a non biased view when making bets thats why i never bet on my team. I just dont know what the hel your doing. Just saying how much your team is probably going to lose, but you bet on your team to win. MAybe you should post on your Teams FAn Site or something.

Re: Uefa Champions League Qualifiers 4/5 August 2009 Join Date: 01 Jun 2009 Location: Timisoara Age: 22 Posts: 36 icon1.gif Re: Uefa Champions League Qualifiers 4/5 August 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMFloors viewpost.gif I didn't want to react yesterday. I was furious! Sporting played 190 or more minutes (inc. injury time) against Twente, 60 of them with one men more, but they didn't create shit! Still they were so lucky and advance.
smile2.gif...today i'm going to FC Timisoara v Shakhtar..i hope we not going to lose in the last min crossfingers.gif ...i hope they will lose in the last min....bowdown.gif ..we know that 99% the game is lost,but the fans will make a hell of an atmosfere smile2.gif)banana.gif Oh and btw....1 hours before the game the weather guy sayed that there will be a storm here...so i hope the wet grass will make the brazilian players play not so good... Dude man, you are kind of annoying to some degree. Basically you are just a FAN of this romania team. Thats very good that you like this team but this is a betting forum, I dont think everyone here just bets on their own team. Its best to have a non biased view when making bets thats why i never bet on my team. I just dont know what the hel your doing. Just saying how much your team is probably going to lose, but you bet on your team to win. MAybe you should post on your Teams FAn Site or something.

Re: Uefa Champions League Qualifiers 4/5 August 2009 Magenta..not a chance....Timisoara will play the same tactic...counter-attack...Shakhtar has to score,and Timisoara will wait...and strike on counter-attack just like last week :)...we hope so =) @ thegaygambler yes,this is a betting site....and if you want to bet good,you need to know everything about the game....players,fans,weather,tactics...all....and i didn't bet on my team...and if i would to bet,ill bet 3+ goals in the first half @ 7.5...but thats not the point...the simple fact that i told you that the weather will be pretty bad,and the pitch will be all wet and hard,should give you an inside...it will be hard for Shakhtar to play on a muddy pitch...

Magenta..not a chance....Timisoara will play the same tactic...counter-attack...Shakhtar has to score,and Timisoara will wait...and strike on counter-attack just like last week :)...we hope so =) @ thegaygambler yes,this is a betting site....and if you want to bet good,you need to know everything about the game....players,fans,weather,tactics...all....and i didn't bet on my team...and if i would to bet,ill bet 3+ goals in the first half @ 7.5...but thats not the point...the simple fact that i told you that the weather will be pretty bad,and the pitch will be all wet and hard,should give you an inside...it will be hard for Shakhtar to play on a muddy pitch...
Lol, have you seen some of the pitches in the Ukraine!? Cant be much worse than them or the game will not be played! Looking forward to this one..Im hoping that 'football' will be the winner and Shakhtar go through comfortably! :lol

SportFootball (Euro Cups)
EventDinamo Moscow vs Celtic
SelectionDinamo Moscow (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date05/08/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.28 (Lay)
ReasoningDespite losing the 1st leg 1-0 at home I still fancy the Bhoys to get it right in Russia tonight. Dinamo certainly showed they are a good side at Parkhead but overall Celtic were the better side in that game and simply couldn't put the ball in the net. Marco Fortune missed a few sitters along with Samaras and they know they can't let that happen tonight. Moscow are a good club but they don't have the stature of Celtic and with an extra weeks training behind them aswell as the return of influential midfielder Scott Brown, Celtic must fancy their chances tonight.
EventFC Timisoara vs Shakhtar
SelectionShakhtar (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date05/08/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.80 (Lay)
ReasoningI've had alot of thought over this game and in the end I think the best option is to lay Donetsk. Yes they are a much bigger club than the Romanians but as we seen in the first leg, that never goes for anything. Timisoara defended really well in Ukraine and they played some really attractive counter attacking football to grab 2 away goals. The pressure is now all on Shakhtar and there is no doubt The Romanians will believe they can do it tonight, especially with an expected huge support behind them. Domestically their home form is very good and I can see them taking a big scalp from the Champions League this evening.

Re: Uefa Champions League Qualifiers 4/5 August 2009 Clip, i checked the weather, seems its 25degrees there in timorasa, showers today and 6kph wind. The pitch might be wet, but footy players are used to playing on wet turf. It is an outdoor sport after all. I dont think there wil be any Tornados tonight, so im stickign with my Shakter DOnesk bet. @ 1.8... 2-2 score line covered incase some sh)t happens.

Lol' date=' have you seen some of the pitches in the Ukraine!? Cant be much worse than them or the game will not be played! Looking forward to this one..Im hoping that 'football' will be the winner and Shakhtar go through comfortably! :lol[/quote'] No..i didnt see...and Timisoara has a very good pitch dought...but still....the forcast is really bad....storm,raing with ice...but the weatherman was wrong so many times...

Re: Uefa Champions League Qualifiers 4/5 August 2009 My big bet for tonight are Olympiacos -1 H, they are very good at home and after winning 2-0 in the away leg they will be confident of running up a few goals I think, the crowd is a 30,000 sell out and with the additional injuries and suspensions that Slovan have and their generally poor away record in europe I think 1.83 for the handicap is a good price..8/10 stake size for me so pretty big..

EventDinamo Moscow vs Celtic
SelectionDinamo Moscow (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date05/08/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.28 (Lay)
ReasoningDespite losing the 1st leg 1-0 at home I still fancy the Bhoys to get it right in Russia tonight. Dinamo certainly showed they are a good side at Parkhead but overall Celtic were the better side in that game and simply couldn't put the ball in the net. Marco Fortune missed a few sitters along with Samaras and they know they can't let that happen tonight. Moscow are a good club but they don't have the stature of Celtic and with an extra weeks training behind them aswell as the return of influential midfielder Scott Brown, Celtic must fancy their chances tonight.
EventFC Timisoara vs Shakhtar
SelectionShakhtar (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date05/08/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.80 (Lay)
ReasoningI've had alot of thought over this game and in the end I think the best option is to lay Donetsk. Yes they are a much bigger club than the Romanians but as we seen in the first leg, that never goes for anything. Timisoara defended really well in Ukraine and they played some really attractive counter attacking football to grab 2 away goals. The pressure is now all on Shakhtar and there is no doubt The Romanians will believe they can do it tonight, especially with an expected huge support behind them. Domestically their home form is very good and I can see them taking a big scalp from the Champions League this evening.
Exactly my opinion on Timisoara-Doneck. Let´s hope for a good result;)

Re: Uefa Champions League Qualifiers 4/5 August 2009 I think the game in Timisoara is having by far more attention here than it needs. From betting point Poli + 0,5 AH at the moment looks by far more attractive, and especially after Mr Public are staking mostly on Shakhtar. Facts are : - Poli got away with excellent result in the first leg; - presure is on guests as they have to score, possibly more than one; - hosts are defending well and are efficient on breaks. No doubt Shaktar is the better team as individuals and has a better Manager, financial support, experience and ( possibly ) ambitions. From betting point of view though the further the line moves towards guests, the better value the hosts represent, after 2-2 in Ukraine, and if I am forced to bet it would be medium stake Poli + 0,5 AH and some CS as insurance 0-1 or 0-2. Yet the game is too uncertain and as I posted above Roumanian football is constantly underestimated - hence NO BET - the results in the last 30 -35 years will show that far bigger teams than Shakhtar have been knocked out by far smaller team than Poli. Good luck to all, but I do feel other games have more to ( hopefully ) give to us than this one.

Re: Uefa Champions League Qualifiers 4/5 August 2009 dinamo moscow vs celtic glasgow i'll go for over 2.5goals(2.10 at bwin) the only way for the scots in order to progress in to the next round is to attack from the first minutes.as a result,there will be spaces for russian's counterattacks,so these are to facts which could provide at least 3 goals

Re: Uefa Champions League Qualifiers 4/5 August 2009 Dynamo Moscow - Celtic: Celtic Win @ 3.75 (Boylesports) 10/10 This, in my opinion, is a value bet. I just don't believe that there is a great deal separating these teams (as the tight 0-1 of the first game attests) so 3.75 odds for Celtic's win are very good. In the reverse fixture I think Celtic's home win was priced at about 1.90. So why is Dynamo's win priced up to about 2.20? Possibly, the bookies are less sure about Dynamo. Basically, these teams are pretty close quality wise and if Dynamo can go to Glasgow and win I think Celtic can go to Moscow and do the same. I mean Celtic could win 0-1 and send the thing into overtime and possibly penalties and then STILL not qualify.....The point is that the 3.75 is too high to miss.