Uefa Champions League Qualifiers 4/5 August 2009

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Uefa Champions League Qualifiers 4/5 August 2009

by the way' date=' I RECOMMENDED [b']TIMISOARA TO QUALIFY @ 2.25 on your rival forum... it was free
Since when are any forums rivals?:unsure You simply join for discussion IMO... Since when are Latin-speakng people better than the Slavs? Try a Nazi forum, or else...:@ BTW, I didn't bet on this game, but both posts here are in favour of Roumanian football somehow

Re: Uefa Champions League Qualifiers 4/5 August 2009 yes Nicko, I like the Slavs, they are funny people and i have a lot of friends, in fact i am living between balkan countries, so we borrowed a lot from them. i was just saying, that Ukrainian said we have no fans and timisoara is poor team bla bla he offended all the romanians we shuted up and now its our time, we have ultras and he never will be an ultras! the ultras is latin blood

I am glad you were eliminated Ukrainian boy, we never overrate teams like you. I have let you 2 weeks to speak what do you want, but now its our time. GO AND WIN UEFA CUP ONCE MORE TIME LIKE SEVILLA AND AFTER THAT COME AND PLAY IN CL! Shakhtar had 5 matches with the Romanian teams in the last 4 years: 2 losses with Dinamo Bucharest, 1 loss home with Rapid Bucharest and now elimination with Timisoara. Today we showed you what means CATENACCIO! The Romanian teams never lose with the Russians, Ukrainians or former USSR because we have the technique in plus. Shaktar would be shit without Lucescu & his Brazilians. The Romanians have the supremacy in East, Steaua winning the CL in '86 and another final in '89. And you dont have fans, your fans are communists, we have ultras. ULTRAS ARE JUST FROM LATIN COUNTRIES, YOU ARE JUST SLAV! I dont care if Timisoara will be eliminated next round, in my opinion they are not in top 3 of the Romanian teams, the rest humiliated your football like Steaua 4-1 with Dynamo Kiev in 2008 and Dinamo 4-2 and 2-1 with Shakhtar. Jackie Ionescu was right, Shakhtar cant finish in top 6 in our league, well maybe just top 3. Champions League is another thing, Steaua was in 2006 for a minute of the final and after that they played in CL. We all saw CL is a very strong competition! And UEFA will be hard to be won this season, you were lucky last year, because this year they have another system... LET ME ******* ENJOY I WATCHED HOW DID YOU SPEAK ABOUT POLI!

TIMISOARA POLI TIMISOARA

:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana

Mate, last time i checked this aint a FC TIMISOARA Fan Site. :spankMaybe I was wrong. Anyway congrats TIMISOARA!:cheers:clap

Re: Uefa Champions League Qualifiers 4/5 August 2009 Listen lads, we are all here to help eachother beat the bookmakers, this nonsense of coming out and saying I told you so yada yada yada on the result of one f-ing football match is totally pathetic. Maybe I should open up a thread saying how I told everyone that 2/1 was a fantastic price on sivasspor to beat Anderlecht, Benfica were likely to trounce pompey or Ajax Benfica was going to be a goal fest...:zzz I didn't sign up here for this nonsense

Re: Uefa Champions League Qualifiers 4/5 August 2009 @ ValueFinder agree, and you said under 2.5 at Timisoara too if I remember well. but you were influenced by other gamblers, especially the Romanians from South (Timisoara is in West), so there are some haters... RESPECT! I need to go now I registered only for that Ukrainian who kept offending us...

yes Nicko, I like the Slavs, they are funny people and i have a lot of friends, in fact i am living between balkan countries, so we borrowed a lot from them. i was just saying, that Ukrainian said we have no fans and timisoara is poor team bla bla he offended all the romanians we shuted up and now its our time, we have ultras and he never will be an ultras! the ultras is latin blood
Ultras? Maybe visiting an Istanbul or Athens derby will change your mind about ultras. Not many Latins there ...

P.S Beauty of green fields, that's for you, Shakhtar. My fate is in your hands, you are the best, Shakhtar. And for you, Shakhtar, the medal of my love Will always shine on pitch where you are, And forever will protect you from defeat The brightest football star! :lol Sorry ,no single word about S****R but if they loose you will not see me here for long time :$
NO COMMENT :nana:nana:nana:nana:cheers

yes Nicko, I like the Slavs, they are funny people and i have a lot of friends, in fact i am living between balkan countries, so we borrowed a lot from them. i was just saying, that Ukrainian said we have no fans and timisoara is poor team bla bla he offended all the romanians we shuted up and now its our time, we have ultras and he never will be an ultras! the ultras is latin blood
Hello my friend... I'll try to keep myself calm... So how did i ofended all romanians then?Saying that Shakhtar was class above you?But they are.Watch both matches again and u'll see that Shakhtar was much better then you.Yes,Shakhtar is out,they didn't paly well enough today to win,tough luck. U said comunists?Sorry but in Western Ukraine were i from we hate comunists.They also hate us,call us rebels-freedom fighters or even nazis. Ultras...i have never been fanatic about football...i like wathing good football and bet on it. Is it all clear or you have anything else to say?

JEsus' date=' how come all these people from TImorasa suddenly appeared from nowhere just for this one match. Do you only bet on your team. WHy didnt you lot go to the game to support your team if you like em so much..[/quote'] 1. i didnt bet on my team 2. i just got home from the game....:)

My big bet for tonight are Olympiacos -1 H' date=' they are very good at home and after winning 2-0 in the away leg they will be confident of running up a few goals I think, the crowd is a 30,000 sell out and with the additional injuries and suspensions that Slovan have and their generally poor away record in europe I think 1.83 for the handicap is a good price..8/10 stake size for me so pretty big..[/quote'] Came in 2-0 but Slovan were better than I expected, I also had a small bet on Shakhtar -1 though so..:lol...anyway, I'll let you guys get back to your bickering about nazi's, ultra's, laying, gloating etc etc..;)

If that Shaktar price is for real, I'm all over that. I don't care if they haven't been able to beat a Romanian team in donkey's years; I'm all over that price. A Champions League without Shaktar is like Aussie soaps without the hot girls. I honestly cannot imagine this Romanian team eliminating Shaktar at this early stage.
I think that you don't have any idea about footbal if you prefer to have a team for its name and not a team who obtain the qualification on the side. This Romanian team is a... Romanian team, a country who give the first winner of Champions League from East Europe. Probably we don't have such rich teams like Ukraine, but we always had players, a strong or strong enough national team and many football fans from some decades.
Shakhtar will win - Trust Me :dude There is no way that Multi Million.Ahmetov will miss CL this season.Timisoara drew by pure luck and two good counter attacks.I'm sure Shakhtar had good lesson and mistakes in defence will be avoided now.Also this time Chygrynsky will start also Rat is fully recovered(he played yesterday and scored) and i expect Lucesku will travel as well. I'll have Mega Bet on Shakhtar :hope
It was a way. And dunno that was pure luck two times. I think that Timişoara had a better defence and very devoted players things that makes a team superior to another one. Money are not everything in football and if you will look more at Romanian football history you will give me right.
Dude man' date=' you are kind of annoying to some degree. Basically you are just a FAN of this romania team. Thats very good that you like this team but this is a betting forum, I dont think everyone here just bets on their own team. Its best to have a non biased view when making bets thats why i never bet on my team. I just dont know what the hel your doing. Just saying how much your team is probably going to lose, but you bet on your team to win. MAybe you should post on your Teams FAn Site or something.[/quote'] Dude man, it is Romania, not romania. Are you moderator here? I dunno that is just a betting forum and if is just a betting forum that don't mean that you are allowed to make such posts. It is not necessary that you to know what he is doing. Maybe you should search some anti-Romanian forums, too. I guess you had bad experiences with us. :spank

Hello my friend... I'll try to keep myself calm... So how did i ofended all romanians then?Saying that Shakhtar was class above you?But they are.Watch both matches again and u'll see that Shakhtar was much better then you.Yes,Shakhtar is out,they didn't paly well enough today to win,tough luck.
They are not! You talk like the score was 5-0 for Shakhtar and like Tmişoara had no chance to score... and they had many.

Well...what can i say :$ ...fcuking nothing...tw*ts :sad Shakhtar didn't deserve to play in CL this year but Timiosara is even worth.I think they will be out in next round anyway.
Your problem is not Shakhtar, Europa League, but is Timisoara from now on. :eek Timisoara is not "worth". And if they will be out next round, they already showed that they are good eliminating UEFA Cup winners. And let me not believing in your bets, you was wrong this time. ;)

75% the biggest cert in history. If you've nothing productive to say don't say it. Pathetic.
im not being funny here but many people just rubbished his suggestion without listening to what he was saying everyone kept bleating on about how shaktar dominated the first leg and how they'll dominate the 2nd the lad deserves recognition in not being a sheep like so many on here :cow (closest their is to a sheep lol)

Re: Uefa Champions League Qualifiers 4/5 August 2009 So tired,so many posts... I'm here to make cash and not to argue... Everything i write is my opinion or reason behind bets i placed and should not be taken offensively by others. I'm not dedicated fan but i like some teams more then others. It looks like more and more people come here to argue and not to help with bets. I'm taking break now,had enough of it... Chao and GL with your bets lads :ok

Adriano, I would have respected your comment towards me had you posted that before the game. As it happens, it's water off a duck's back.
It is obviously your option. I just searched the forum after the match and I should recognyze that I didn't expect such offensive comments regarding a team which recieve the qualification with their devotion and on the side.

Re: Uefa Champions League Qualifiers 4/5 August 2009 I for 1 am happy that they Have qualified, always nice when a lesser known team makes it. Now if only a damn Irish team could get there for once! Bohs could have had a decent chance if it wasn't for a late goal conceeded to salzburg.

This thread has gone to sh*t! So many people airing their view after the event. It's very easy to speak in hindsight.
This is my pick for this match from a rival forum:
I will be the first who will start with an analyse. Some guys took Poli +1.5 last week, but I was the only one who predicted over 3.5, Poli +0.5 and Poli to win small. I keep my opinion, Timisoara will eliminate Donetsk. Shakhtar lost the double with Dinamo some years ago and also they lost 0-1 home in UEFA Groups with Rapid Bucharest. The Romanian teams are superior to the Ukrainian ones and their league is more equilibrated having 8 very good teams. Shakhtar is a special case in Ukraine, having so many quality players but read my analyse. I am waiting the same scenario with the Miners attacking, but Timisoara here will not just defend, they will play harder and they will close all the situations. Many teams from Liga 1, including Steaua and Dinamo, played in this style at Poli's field, but they lost 0-1 or 0-2. Poli just loves this kind of game and they seem to be a lucky team in every match home. About Timisoara, like I said, their force comes on counter-attack, they have fast wingers and a lot of players, especially in the attack, so they have many options. This is very important in football to have 5-6 good strikers like them. Shakhtar on the other hand wants this very much, their coach Mircea Lucescu will be now on the bench, Ahmetov told they were unlucky. They will come here to win, but they will have a big surprise, because Poli is so strong home. Poli away is quite weak, they rarely managed big results (I am talking about wins) with Steaua, Dinamo or Cluj. Rat is back for Donetsk and he will be included in the 1st eleven also Chyhrynskiy who was a reserve last week, coming from the bench only in the 2nd half. Shakhtar didnt want to use him, because Barcelona wanted him on their CL list, but now probably he will remain in Donetsk. The Miners will risk all, but Timisoara is strong home. I don't rate them to be in top 3 in Romania, there are for sure 3 better teams, but in the last years they were the strongest home. They improved the organisation in comparation with the last years and they also gained some international experience. The tickets will be for sure SOLD OUT, even there are expensive, so the 35.000 fans will make a crazy atmosphere... I am going for the Romanian team to qualify because of the home factor, the whole city is with them, great fans and they will not miss it. Poli is a phenomen in Romania like Steaua! Home they are way more stronger than away... I am waiting the home team to win 1-0 same as Steaua did last year with Galatasaray after a 2-2 away! Poli will score after a counter-attack. But also 2-0 and 1-1 are possible scores... Prediction: FC Timisoara to qualify, 2.20 at Bwin
at Donetsk I had Timisoara +0.5 and over 3.5, if you dont believe search it on the other big forum for betting. about the Romanians, we were civilised, we have let some people to offend us, but its normal to appear after the match because we were right. try not to offend us in the future or we will have the same reactions... nobody will offend our country anymore and we have the same rights! :moon if you have something with the gipsies, they are not romanians, they are just nomads and an european problem, but no more talk because this is a betting site! we are here for giving nice infos and helping eachother! THE END

:clap:clap from what i can gather of this thread loads tipped anderlect to win :eek even though they was through then everyone had ago at the one poster as he laid sporting lisborn and didnt back twente - and he was proven right with his decision :ok then everyone bar one tipped shaktar as the biggest cert in history :drums so least i know to go with the minority over the majoirty as per usual :dude
Thanks mate, I always go with my own thoughts. Anyway, well done to all winners last night and keep the head fellas.... lets not argue as we are all here to help each other and make money from betting are we not? :cheers