bwin poker - Win $8,000 Trip to APT Macau for FREE‏ - WASHMAN WINS $8300 PACKAGE

Chapman

Re: bwin poker - Win $8,000 Trip to APT Macau for FREE‏ - WASHMAN WINS $15300 PACKAGE

thought it was 5300 package and $10k cash?????:\
I think a lot of people did, but lobby not very clear. I'm not complaining anyway :lol:lol
Congrats Washy:clap:clap:clap:clap
Cheers Guppie :ok

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: bwin poker - Win $8,000 Trip to APT Macau for FREE‏ - WASHMAN WINS $8000 PACKAGE :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy From 985 runners .... excellent performance Washy .... $5300 package + $100 Bounty ticket (hence the confusion in the lobby) :spank ..... plus $3000 ........ Have an awesome time .......

Re: bwin poker - Win $8,000 Trip to APT Macau for FREE‏ - WASHMAN WINS $8000 PACKAGE Cheers DK :ok Looks like there's extra money for each place though - 5th got $2700, I got $3k for 4th :wall:wall 3rd just got $3.5k - what a crap lobby :lol:lol 2nd - $5.8k 1st - $12.6k :loon:loon

Re: bwin poker - Win $8,000 Trip to APT Macau for FREE‏ - WASHMAN WINS $8300 PACKAGE Yeah even though it wasn't ideal I liked the old software where you clicked on tournament information and it took you to a separate web page. At least you could see in full what you were able to win ..... :\. The new software is ideal apart this glitch .... :wall

Re: bwin poker - Win $8,000 Trip to APT Macau for FREE‏ - WASHMAN WINS $8000 PACKAGE

Cheers DK :ok Looks like there's extra money for each place though - 5th got $2700, I got $3k for 4th :wall:wall 3rd just got $3.5k - what a crap lobby :lol:lol 2nd - $5.8k 1st - $12.6k :loon:loon
OM$G .... thats crazy ..... I told Tee .... "oh its down to the last 5 everyone gets the same and they will just go all in now as it doesn't matter !!!!!!!" ........ :puke........ that really is bad on bwins part ..

Re: bwin poker - Win $8,000 Trip to APT Macau for FREE‏ - WASHMAN WINS $8300 PACKAGE Nice one Washy. :ok You must like long plane journeys. ;) Back in the 90's Linda (Mrs_C) travelled to Macau several times on business. If you have any questions about Macau she may be able to help. Feel free to ask.

Re: bwin poker - Win $8,000 Trip to APT Macau for FREE‏ - WASHMAN WINS $8300 PACKAGE Thanks everyone :ok Just skiving from work for a few minutes so I can get the bwin contract sorted. Thanks again to chapman, DK, morls, runadrum and AG for their support last night - it really does help keep you focussed. :clap:clap:clap

Re: bwin poker - Win $8,000 Trip to APT Macau for FREE‏ - WASHMAN WINS $8300 PACKAGE No problem Washy was much fun watching you, welldone again. :clap It's just a shame that Bwin's misleading lobby could have potentially cost you an extra 9K (:wall), thats far too much $ to not be fully aware you're playing for and they really need to sort that part of their lobby out.

Re: bwin poker - Win $8,000 Trip to APT Macau for FREE‏ - WASHMAN WINS $8300 PACKAGE

Thanks everyone :ok Just skiving from work for a few minutes so I can get the bwin contract sorted. Thanks again to chapman, DK, morls, runadrum and AG for their support last night - it really does help keep you focussed. :clap:clap:clap
Im glad, I wasnt stressing out by watching you last night :lol. Well done mate :ok.

Re: bwin poker - Win $8,000 Trip to APT Macau for FREE‏ - WASHMAN WINS $8300 PACKAGE

Nice one Washy. :ok You must like long plane journeys. ;) Back in the 90's Linda (Mrs_C) travelled to Macau several times on business. If you have any questions about Macau she may be able to help. Feel free to ask.
Cheers Dave, very kind of you :ok Knowing bwin's hospitality, I don't think there'll be too much free time, but have bought a guide book today just in case, and am getting in touch with a friend of my brother who is high up in the Hong Kong Police, see if I can wangle a free boat ride to Macau :lol:lol If I think of any questions I'll give you a shout :ok And cheers to everyone else since my last post :ok

Re: bwin poker - Win $8,000 Trip to APT Macau for FREE‏ - WASHMAN WINS $8300 PACKAGE Well done & congrats--you seemed pretty confident of doing well in this tourney around the 22.00hrs mark[in the zone mode]watched for couple hrs--and u sure played brill. Well you are halfway there--enjoy Macua and cash--good/luck

Re: bwin poker - Win $8,000 Trip to APT Macau for FREE‏ - WASHMAN WINS $8300 PACKAGE Thanks w1nsome :ok Felt pretty good at that stage, having had a lucky break to get me up to 35k. Had approx. 13.5k, when I got KK (can't remember blinds) - I raise, then theres a push from someone with about 7.3k, followed by a call from a stack similar to mine. I pushed, and the other guy called. Initial all-in player had AA, other guy AK. I would have still had 12k if I avoided an A, but hit the case K on the river :lol:lol:lol