** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value announced

morlspin

PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value announced  

1. 1.

• Hell Yeah, wouldn't miss it for the world
    • Will confirm later, but am interested
    • Not Sure
    • No, sorry, i cant make it

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PLWSOP2009, DTD12/09 Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value announced How do we buy in? Just got around to downloading the Boss version of DTD yesterday but I can't see the tourneys listed. There doesn't seem to be a 'live' section like there was on the old software. If we win a seat on a Paradise sat does this automatically buy in?

Re: PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value annou

deadly serious mate' date='as are all PL meets,you know that :ok[/quote'] yeah, asked for that eh? :lol thinking about it but money aint great (and theres a few things i wanna do in next few months) - wouldnt bother with the poker, but would get a bit bored if everyones going up just for the poker :\

Re: PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value annou

yeah, asked for that eh? :lol thinking about it but money aint great (and theres a few things i wanna do in next few months) - wouldnt bother with the poker, but would get a bit bored if everyones going up just for the poker :\
Magic hats need not apply. :rollin

I'm likely able to make this atm' date=' anyone know the best hotel to stay in nearby?[/quote'] Be good to see you again mate :ok Mods are staying in the Jurys Inn, seems reasonable and £5 away from the club in a taxi

Re: PLWSOP2009, Dusk Till Dawn, 12/09/09 Sponsored by Paradise Poker

Sunday 9' date= 16, and 23 August, 8p.m. (BST) (€7+€0.7)

1500 chips, 10 min clock

10 runners required (i.e. if you don’t get 10 members playing, the satellite wont go off).

1 seat for every €65 in the prizepool, any residual cash paid out as standard to subsequent places.

Thursday 13, 20 and 27 August, 8p.m. (BST) (€14+€1.4)

1500 chips, 10 min clock

5 runners required (i.e. if you don’t get 5 members playing, the satellite wont go off).

1 seat for every €65 in the prizepool, any residual cash paid out as standard to subsequent places.

The tournaments will appear in the “Private” Tab of the “Multi Tourney” section of our lobby and will be showing 1 week prior to commencement (you will see next Sunday’s tournament showing now).
Are all these sats just for the NLHE or PLO aswell:unsure

Re: PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value annou Hey found your site on google. Its awesome!! Definatly going to be my saturday moring read before I put my bets on the footy!! Is a newby welcome at this event as I live in nottingham :) Liam, hi everybody.:cow

Be good to see you again mate :ok Mods are staying in the Jurys Inn, seems reasonable and £5 away from the club in a taxi
Cheers for mentioning that one Grae, £30 cheaper than the Premier, so you will have to put up with me.;)

Re: PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value annou pm sent again if anyones wondering why im not playing too, its cos i cannot log into paradise for some reason. Their management and the tech support are looking into it for me but dont think it will be in time for tonights game

Re: PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value annou Hi guys! GGGRRRR computer problems...I could log on either!! Ive had to redownload paradise poker...will definatly be on thursdays satalite :) So lets say I dont win one of the satalites, how do I get registered for this event? Cheers :) Liam