Best bet of the day 11th April

Kempton 3.45 Al muheer has been in fantastic form of late with 2 wins and a third last time out in a much tougher contest, running of same mark today and has a cracking draw right on the outside and wont have a lot to do to get a place here today 0.5pt e/w al muheer

Re: Best bet of the day 11th April well sorry for Tom Sayer , he never wanted to race so will be leaving him alone from now on. Newton Abbot 2.10 - Opatja 2pt super nap this horse has been running in fare better class races than this in Ireland. Hoping good ground is going to bring some improvement and with the champion jockey on board and Gorden Elloiot getting a few winners i think this one will run well in such a modest maiden. Taking early price. 105 89 120

Re: Best bet of the day 11th April 255 Haydock ROUGE ET BLANC e/w Interesting, this one. Top rated horse in this race is rates 128 (beaten by 5l off that mark last time). The selection, lto, was beaten by only a neck by none other than Trenchant, now rated 143. Could be well in here on that form, so a speculative e/w shout from me at odds of around 10s

Re: Best bet of the day 11th April

''ALL'' Mr Howard Johnsons runners with Denis O'regan on top must be given a look over at carlisle. ''yous got told'' NAP--BAFANA BOY e/w bet
I think this race is pretty strange Carlisle 14:50 with 2 going from same Breeding: Sea Raven anybody any thoughts, not sure what am getting at but the 2 just keep sticking out to me, both been off the course for almost a month then both come in for the same race, both also have very good jockeys on top. link to race via sporting life http://horses.sportinglife.com/Racecards/0,12495,302615,00.html
You might want to have a read of the rules for posting on this thread Top Cat. :ok http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f13/best-bet-day-tables-april-2009-sponsored-stan-james-82561

Re: Best bet of the day 11th April 255 Carlisle - Isnt That Lucky - win Ran well behind a well handicapped horse in Chapoturgeon at the Cheltenham festival and will find this easier company ideal in a bid to go one better. Conditions very similar.

Re: Best bet of the day 11th April Kempton 2.05pm 1pt lay Saltagioo This for me is the only stand out lay of the day,not really alot about today for me.Horse will go off at a big price 6/1 and up but a profit is profit and the slow drip fills the bucket at the end of the day. Horse for me today has to much to do and will get beat by a good field. Goodluck Whatever You Bet Today

Re: Best bet of the day 11th April 2.40 Kempton<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Scuffle let herself down on her first crack at a listed prize last time out, finishing 10th of 16 at <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Redcar, but prior to that had looked a promising filly indeed. Roger Charlton's daughter of Daylami built upon her 3rd placed debut effort to win at Nottingham next time out and had the classy Crystal Capella (A group 2 winner later last year) and the progressive handicapper PersianSea both behind. She won on her handicap debut at that same track on her third start, beating Sir Michael Stoute's well regarded Lindelaan, and then notched up a hat-trick off 9 lbs higher at Salisbury in July, with subsequent listed race winner Jazz Jam one of those behind. She looked a listed horse in the making prior to that IMO and is worth another chance here after the benefit of a break. Fitness obviously has to be taken on trust but I think there is better to come. Win

Re: Best bet of the day 11th April Kemp 14:40 - Scuffle Disappointed towards the end of last season at Redcard but ill take her to bounce back here, she was 3rd on debut at Nottingham and then won her next three starts, she had Sir Michael Stoute's Crystal Capella behind her in her 2nd course start who has since gone onto win in group 2 company so she is more than capable, if you ignore her last run then she would be alot shorter here. 1pt win

Re: Best bet of the day 11th April Haydock 4.40 Florida Dream WIN Has been running in cross country events at Cheltenham on last three runs - finishing a well positioned 5th in November before being pulled up in December and more recently again in March. Positives: Returns to normal fences; looks to be on a decent mark (has won from 114 and run well from 116); drops in class for first visit to a class 4 handicap since end of 2006; blinkers back on today (3 out of 3 with them on); stable in decent form and if on a going day could be tough to beat.

Re: Best bet of the day 11th April Viva Ronaldo -(Kempton 15:10 ) with all the major player in the difficul race i am going with viva ronaldo because 16/1 ia s very big value bet for me and pedigree suggest that ha can stay 1m.Last year he run with some very high profile horses,saint one to beat but not convince me to much,Sohcahtoa with ryan on board is main danger if he might improve,so for that viva is a good e/w bet for me.

Re: Best bet of the day 11th April 405 Haydock : Gershwin Liked the way this one beat a fair field at Newbury, obviously improved for his experience over fences and also the better ground. Should find the make up of this race to his liking, small field and steady pace and should be able to pounce late with his flat speed similar to the manner he did at Newbury. 11/4 at the mo, I make him a 2/1 chance.

Re: Best bet of the day 11th April 2.40 Kempton - FESTOSO (1pt Win) Contested the Sun Chariot last season on his last start and although she was well beaten, this represents a big drop in class. On the pick of her form last season she comes into this as the one to beat and with her stable having started the season very well, I think she represents terrific each way value at 9/2 with 8 runners going to post.

Re: Best bet of the day 11th April 2.25 Haydock. SINGHALONGASVEER. G.A.Charlton's runner has been running consistently over hurdles,not been out of the top five in it's last nine races.The jockey takes off a valuable 10 lbs.The yard has been in good form recently.At the present price of 20/1 it must be a decent e/w bet imo. 0.5 pts e/w.

Re: Best bet of the day 11th April Carlisle 3.25 £25k added chase, good prizemoney on offer here Firstly, i think distance is one of the key elements when looking at a 3m+ chase, neither Rimsky, Crozan or Open D'lisle have managed tow in over 3m as yet, despite 19 attempts (rimsky 15, Crozan 4, open d'lisle yet to run over further than 21f.) Good ground & G/F in places means we are looking for horses with a bit of speed & to avoid dour stayers who plod on through the mud through the winter. Analysing the rest below: The Whisperer - form shows 1-3 on this ground with also decent efforts at this time of year. Bannister lane - better form on softer going & further distances. Noir Et Vert - all 5 career wins on this type of ground. Course & distance winner. Millside - both career wins on this ground. Antonius Caeser - better form on softer going Bafana Boy - all 7 wins on this ground. Course winner. Just for men - only wins on heavy Royal Mackintosh - likes a bit of cut, but all 3 wins on this track So we are left with The Whisperer Noir Et Vert Millside Bafana Boy Royal Mackintosh (as it performs well here) The bottom 2 are the only ones to have won handicap chases before & both at this track. Bafana boy won off 117 (120 today) & RM won off 106 (115 today) I still think Noir Et Vert has a decent race in it this season so will stick with that one but BAFANA BOY ticks all the boxes & at 12/1 could be a bit of value Noir Et Vert 9/2 Skybet Bafana Boy 12/1 Skybet BBOTD - BAFANA BOY WIN

Re: Best bet of the day 11th April Kem 3.45 Flowing Cape 1pt win for purposes of thread. This one has smart form at various intervals in his career. At 2 he chased home simulation once and whilst last year he never really got going, he was noticeably unlucky on an occasion when continually denied a run. However during the past a/w season he has been in top form and whilst I don’t think he cant go on turf, atm he is doing very well on this surface. He won twice on the trot in nice fashion over 7f and 6f at wolv in a week before a run in a lincoln trial where he ran well to a point but found the last furlong a touch too far. Dropping back down in trip to a much more suitable 7f looks ideal today and he could go well.

Re: Best bet of the day 11th April Kempton - 2.05 - Cordell - Win Lightly raced four year old, won his maiden and a good handicap here over CD last year. Must be highly regarded as he ran in some good races in defeat, races won by the likes of Campanologist, Kandahar Run, Royal Confidence and Dream Eater. Main doubt is that he hasn't run for over a year, but in general I think that's less of a problem these days with all weather gallops etc, the trainers can get 'em fit at home. Hannon certainly seems to send out plenty of two year olds who win on debut Ryan Moore booked.

Re: Best bet of the day 11th April Carlisle 3-25 Open De L'Isle If managing to stay the trip, the 7yo who appears to be still improving should be hard to beat, From the in form stable of James Ewart, and proven over the track, the horse will carry bottom weight after the 7lb claim of James Halliday, who rode the horse to victory 16 days ago.

Re: Best bet of the day 11th April 5.05 Carlisle - Soprano e/w Fell last time, but won before that and with the 5lbs claimer on board today I can see him being a few lbs ahead of the handicapper. Yard is in form and an e/w bet to nothing looks good with just 3 having a chance for me.

Re: Best bet of the day 11th April 5.45 HAYD PEVERIL I was ultra impressed with this Nicky Henderson bumper horse on deput when he was outpaced, ran like a green baby before staying on to excellent effect late. Will be much better for that run and should win this bumper. SUPER NAP G/L :ok

Nice use of the S Nap Stewart :clap
Thank you but just checked the table to see I have already used my Super Nap this month. My bad - apologies BH.
5.45 HAYD PEVERIL I was ultra impressed with this Nicky Henderson bumper horse on deput when he was outpaced, ran like a green baby before staying on to excellent effect late. Will be much better for that run and should win this bumper. SUPER NAP G/L :ok

Well done Welshman :clap:clap:clap:clap' date='I will try and catch you this month :rollin:rollin:rollin,no chance mate ,well done on another great tip,respect.[/quote'] sorry mate unless i missed something my tip never won today-not even placed---but you cant win them all :(:(