Best Bet Of The Day - Sunday 8/2/09

Premio Loco 3.40 Kempton (LAY) Early prices already available (PaddyPower) suggest this will go off around odds on and I can't have it at that sort of price. It's never won at listed level and only just won on its comeback run in a class 3 although I know it may have needed that run. There are others in the field with chances of winning and I'd prefer to take Mahadee and Orchard Supreme against it and think Philario is not without some slim chance. The joint second favourites look better value to me and I make this favourite the lay of the day.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Sunday 8/2/09 510 Kempton - Mistress Cooper EACH WAY The form of her race on NYE is working out very well with the winner and 3rd since winning in higher grades. MC didnt suit 7f last time and is worth another chance back over 6f.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Sunday 8/2/09 4.40 Kemp What Katie Did was a course and distance winner two runs ago and although 5 lbs higher than that win, has won off higher marks in the past. He may be happier over 6f, so although he finished back in third last time over 5f, I don't think he can be written off on 64 just yet. Last race came in a class 5 0-70 handicap, and today drops down into a 0-65 class 6 handicap and those infront last time would exceed the ceiling rating to compete here. The winner last time came from a yard that could do no wrong at the time and the second has been a model of consistency and looks a winner waiting to happen. Looks to have a big chance now back up in trip. win

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Sunday 8/2/09 Kempton 4.1o Dream Jewel 0.5 e/w Well, 2 m handycap where surprises happends every time. I point to Dream Jewel here, who is put as total outsider from the bookies. First the horse will have serious weight advantage against the field. On his back will be Neil Chambers, who already has a win and second place on sands. THe horse has a tendacy to win such races with big price. Now he have a chance to make something interesting here :)

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Sunday 8/2/09 4.10 -CALCULATING - The only C/D winner in the field and only 1 of 2 horses to have won at 2m on the AW/Flat . Won a Class 2 here back in late March and a reproduction of that would see him take this prize today imo.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Sunday 8/2/09 2.40 kempton LA ESTRELLA I have looked at this race today to see what can beat this horse & decided nothing can off these marks. All of the others are running off higher thna winning marks whereas La Estrella isnt. At around 7/2, has to be a good value bet.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Sunday 8/2/09 3:10 Kempton - Super Frank 1pt WIN He comes to life around this time of the year, going as far back as '06. He won late January '06 Rattled up 4 consecutive wins between late dec '06 and early feb '07. Had two 2nd's and a 1st between late Jan '08 and mid feb '08. He has pretty much no form of note at any other periods of the year and is off a very winnable mark. None of the others in the race inspire very much confidence, although Guildenstern would rate as an obvious danger Jim Crowley on board is an added plus.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Sunday 8/2/09 3.10 Kempton: Autumn Blades Running from 1lb higher than decent performance over this trip at Wolves in October. Returned from short break with fair effort over trip short of ideal in December at Lingfield and not beaten far LTO back over 7f at same course. Eased in grade, if first time visor has positive effect then every chance of making the frame. E/W

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Sunday 8/2/09 Kempton 3.40pm 1pt lay Premio Loco This horse has it to do today v a field in my book that will win this race,form LTO had to work for the win and did not strike me as a horse to have your hard earned on next race,a few that will come on for this race and show how good they are at good odds. Good Luck Whatever You Bet Today

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Sunday 8/2/09 4.10 KEMPTON~CALCULATING 1pt WIN Has got cheekpieces on today as has been moody last few run. If in the mood would go very close at these weights as is a lot better than showing at present. There is money at big prices for the two Oliver Sherwood trained runners but i will stick with this one to bounce back.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Sunday 8/2/09 SECRET DUBAI 3.10 Kempton. 0.5 points each way. I'm willing to ignore his last run, as he went without the tongue tie, but that's back on again today and with allowed to race off a mark of 73 and with the ability and form to go close over this trip on this surface, he appears well worthy of the risk at around a big looking 16s on the exchanges.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Sunday 8/2/09 Kempton - 3.40 - Philario - EW A rare Listed race on the AW The horse with the class 1 form in the book is Philario. Won the Group 3 Sirenia Stakes here at Kempton as a two year old then later was beaten just over a length in the group 2 Mill Reef stakes Last year as a 3 year old he was beaten about 5 lengths in the 'Free Handicap' on seasonal debut then went backwards a bit. Was tried back at 5 furlongs and had a couple of runs on soft ground, which didn't seem to suit him despite being a 'Captain Rio' There is a bit of hope that he might just be coming back to form. His last run was his best for a while, 2nd to Banknote in a Class 3 conditions race at Lingfield on his first try at 8 furlongs. He beat Orchard Supreme by 5L in that race. In a race where most of them have failed when stepped up to Listed grade he has good EW chance

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Sunday 8/2/09 Kemp 15:40 - Bonus Hard to look past the favourite here but Bonus is a fairly consistent horse and should be good for a place, Run well around Kempton and just about all the all-weather tracks, Ive stuck with him for ages and he normally gives you a run for your money. 0.5pts e/w

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Sunday 8/2/09

3:10 Kempton - Super Frank 1pt WIN He comes to life around this time of the year, going as far back as '06. He won late January '06 Rattled up 4 consecutive wins between late dec '06 and early feb '07. Had two 2nd's and a 1st between late Jan '08 and mid feb '08. He has pretty much no form of note at any other periods of the year and is off a very winnable mark. None of the others in the race inspire very much confidence, although Guildenstern would rate as an obvious danger Jim Crowley on board is an added plus.
Donkey :$

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Sunday 8/2/09 3.40 - PREMIO LOCO - 2pt win I see the opposition to the favourite on here, but in all honesty I can't have it beaten. Unbeaten since it's debut on the A/W, 2 from 2 here at Kempton - which coincide with it's best 2 performances, so clearly likes it here. If he runs to within a few lbs of his London Mile win, then Mahadee won't get within 2l imo. He was unsuited by the slow pace at Lingfield lto, but still done enough to win, hopefully Philario or Councellor maybe will put some pace to the race, and that will play into the hands of the favourite, who I am having to win, and to beat Philario in a straight forecast :hope

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Sunday 8/2/09 15:40 Kepton - Councellor E/W Has ran well in its last 2 races in class 2 races, 2nd LTO over 7f and 1st the time before over 8f which is the distance it will run over today. Course and Distance winner as well which is always handy.

3.40 - PREMIO LOCO - 2pt win I see the opposition to the favourite on here, but in all honesty I can't have it beaten. Unbeaten since it's debut on the A/W, 2 from 2 here at Kempton - which coincide with it's best 2 performances, so clearly likes it here. If he runs to within a few lbs of his London Mile win, then Mahadee won't get within 2l imo. He was unsuited by the slow pace at Lingfield lto, but still done enough to win, hopefully Philario or Councellor maybe will put some pace to the race, and that will play into the hands of the favourite, who I am having to win, and to beat Philario in a straight forecast :hope
Love it when a plan comes together :ok

3.40 - PREMIO LOCO - 2pt win I see the opposition to the favourite on here, but in all honesty I can't have it beaten. Unbeaten since it's debut on the A/W, 2 from 2 here at Kempton - which coincide with it's best 2 performances, so clearly likes it here. If he runs to within a few lbs of his London Mile win, then Mahadee won't get within 2l imo. He was unsuited by the slow pace at Lingfield lto, but still done enough to win, hopefully Philario or Councellor maybe will put some pace to the race, and that will play into the hands of the favourite, who I am having to win, and to beat Philario in a straight forecast :hope
15:40 Kempton
1stPremio Loco (USA) 4/5 f
2ndPhilario (IRE) 8/1
3rdBonus (IRE) 7/1 :clap:clap:clap:clap

Kempton 4.1o Dream Jewel 0.5 e/w Well, 2 m handycap where surprises happends every time. I point to Dream Jewel here, who is put as total outsider from the bookies. First the horse will have serious weight advantage against the field. On his back will be Neil Chambers, who already has a win and second place on sands. THe horse has a tendacy to win such races with big price. Now he have a chance to make something interesting here :)
:clap 3rd / 9 @ 50-1