** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

BBOTD - June 4th

Kempton 7:10 SPring City (BBOTD) Had a very good 3yo campaign - 2-2-1, with the win by 4L as the 1-5F. Dam Spirit of Eagles has three other sons that has a form of.. 7 wins from 18 with a total of 11 being placed. 5 wins from 16 with a total of 8 being placed. 1 win from 1 run. Since 1990 so he may be one worth to follow for betting purposes. His sire is Monsun - 9 with RPR of 100+, 17 at 80+, from a total of 25 runners this year on the Flat. 10pts win @ SP

Re: BBOTD - June 4th Leop 7.00 Cartimandua 7/2 var bog 1 pt win Interesting sort last year and put in the 1000 Guineas for one where she ran a respectable race if not a touch outclassed, since then has been moved to a more realistic level and produced the goods and been impressive whilst doing so, won the last three and a couple of nice wins in listed contests including one over market rival who even though it may have needed the run somewhat was still put in her place by this nice sort who is in good form and capable of stepping up to a group 3 seemingly.

Re: BBOTD - June 4th 2.30 Fontwell Camden Four Trained by the shrewd Evan Williams yard and sneaks in off bottom weight. I dont think he has shown his best ability yet, and has been tried in some better races. This represents a drop down in class and he looks a good EW bet at 20/1. EW bet please. :ok

Re: BBOTD - June 4th

2.20 Fontwell Noble Minstrel has a great chance here off a low mark. Slung in compared to his flat rating and can be expected to step up on recent hurdle efforts due to a change in ground. Not sure about the jockey though. Noble minstrel -win
Think you mean 2.30 - Both of us rushing to meet the deadline :loon

Re: BBOTD - June 4th 2.30 Fontwell. Cracking Cliche. 0.5 points each way. Down in trip which will suit better than last time. Dropped another 3lb that can only help. Has Robert Thornton up this afternoon and would be capable of finding improvement. Has the form that can take him into the mix up, so after all said and done he looks a decent each way bet in context with the race.

2.30 Fontwell. Cracking Cliche. 0.5 points each way. Down in trip which will suit better than last time. Dropped another 3lb that can only help. Has Robert Thornton up this afternoon and would be capable of finding improvement. Has the form that can take him into the mix up, so after all said and done he looks a decent each way bet in context with the race.
Wow, this is a popular race :loon 3 posts all within 11 minutes of the off :lol

Re: BBOTD - June 4th 5.00 Fontwell : Soveriegn Spirit EW Not too sure about this so called good thing Apocolozzo, cant argue thats its much better off on his chasing ratings but does run out the handicap technically on his form over hurdles, also wont get his favoured firm ground either. With all that said I think the top one Sovereign Spirit is a very solid look to it, loves Fontwell, likes the ground, stays the trip and is the only obvious danger. At around 7/2 is a bit skinny for an EW bet but if the fav is as good as they reckon then at least all the stake hasnt been lost but I do fancy its overated.

2.30 Fontwell Camden Four Trained by the shrewd Evan Williams yard and sneaks in off bottom weight. I dont think he has shown his best ability yet, and has been tried in some better races. This represents a drop down in class and he looks a good EW bet at 20/1. EW bet please. :ok
Gambled from 22/1 into 14/1 and finished 2nd :nana
2.20 Fontwell Noble Minstrel has a great chance here off a low mark. Slung in compared to his flat rating and can be expected to step up on recent hurdle efforts due to a change in ground. Not sure about the jockey though. Noble minstrel -win
1st @ 4/1 :clap:clap

Re: BBOTD - June 4th 3:20 Lingfield Captain Mainwaring 0.5 E/W Its last run out it came 1st, on todays length which is a slight bit shorter than that on the 27th of may, it has a 33% win rate, i think it should take todays win, but with the large amount of competitors and Love And Glory loking in form it may only place. :hope

3.00 Fontwell Qrackers WIN. Great jockey on top today.Trainer is also recomended. Form is only a slight worry for me but i think with A P McCoy on top should bring this horse back into winning form for today. :hope
Hoooraayyy a win :nana

Re: BBOTD - June 4th Fancied my first runner in Fontwell more and he ran a shocker, so let's hope the second will make me proud :ok 5.00 Fontwell - Sovereign Spirit Now this is a very very interesting race from betting point of view. The fav is odds on, won two ordinary chases and is 6lb out of the handicap. While the 2nd fav is a very consistent sort, who is down in class and will have 5lbs higher mark after this race. Looking at the race this way Sovereign Spirit is probably 3 stone better than Apocalozzo. Now if this was a soft ground I would have stayed away, because it is usually hard for a top weight, but the track is fast and Sovereign Spirit came very close over C&D ten days ago.

3:20 Lingfield Captain Mainwaring 0.5 E/W Its last run out it came 1st, on todays length which is a slight bit shorter than that on the 27th of may, it has a 33% win rate, i think it should take todays win, but with the large amount of competitors and Love And Glory loking in form it may only place. :hope
Nice one 2nd :nana Also Love and Glory 1st!

Re: BBOTD - June 4th my best bet of the day would be romany dream 430 font. can race up with the pace or lead and i think will be tough to pass when hitting the front. likes track. good jockey. looks to have solid chance. 1 point win.

MARKO JADEO 4.20 Lingfield. 0.5 points each way. In consistent enough form and should get the race run to suit. Can finish well and get up in a probable close finish. Jockey fine.
followed your tip and it won.. great tip:clap:clap:clap thank you..

Fontwell 5.00 Apocalozzo WIN Different horse since switching to fences, with two wins. Hes out of the handicap today but has won at Fontwell and there are no obvious dangers so he should complete the hat trick.
Ran diabolically Wes, lost ground at every hurdle, it was odds against after only 2 jumps.

Re: BBOTD - June 4th 8-20 Ripon - Observatory Star - each way Won off 68, and looks to still be slowly progressing. Not out of the frame for 4 races until running short of room last time out. Ran on but couldn't get to the leaders. Going should be no problem and he's worth an each way bet. 9.6 on Betfair and 2.88 for a place. 7/1 in the shops (= 2.4 for a place)

Ran diabolically Wes' date=' lost ground at every hurdle, it was odds against after only 2 jumps.[/quote'] Yea, I saw the race. Was just awful. Hit a few jumps and just couldn't keep up with the mediocre pace On the other hand well done to Billy and Mileni on the winner :clap

Re: BBOTD - June 4th 7.40 KEMPTON~SIR EDWIN LANDSEER 0.5 E/W Can hardly beleve this horse is the outsider of the field at around 25's.Has been running well in Dubia without winning .The drop back to 5f is a big plus today imo.Has run here once when 4th over 6f and i think it has a very good e/w chance.