PL exclusive Heads Up tournament with PokerKings - SteveO is champion

Guest gazza271

PL exclusive Heads Up tournament with PokerKings - SteveO is champion  

1. 1.

Guest gazza271

Re: PL exclusive Heads Up tournament with PokerKings

spanner 2 - 1 Tom Hedonist Good game. First 2 over in about 5 mins each and then the decider took 45mins and the blinds hit 600/300. Top game swinging all directions. WP Tom.
Dave488 2 - 0 Borokp' date=' had 2 good games, nip and tuck although i think keith was disadvantaged because he was playing on virgin on another computer at the same time, good game though.:ok[/quote'] updated :ok

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just had a marathon against myrie managed a win
I felt like i'd run a marathon, you probably looked like you finished a 100 yard stroll !!! :cry:cry Good game Kip ..... nice to play some heads up for a change, but me thinks a little practice is in order before the next one .... Well played and I hope you win it now Kip !! :clap:clap

Re: PL exclusive Heads Up tournament with PokerKings Richard, I know you're running scared :lol, but Weds is best day for me if you are available any time. I'm around all day, but would prefer not to play while the PL games are on. Going to be busy Thurs and away Fri and the weekend (though will be back Sun evening).

spanner 2 - 1 Tom Hedonist Good game. First 2 over in about 5 mins each and then the decider took 45mins and the blinds hit 600/300. Top game swinging all directions. WP Tom.
Cheers! Back atchya. Really enjoyed it. Good luck with the rest of the tourney Spence. You have to win it now, so I can say I lost to the winner :lol

Jumalix...any preferences??? I'm available any evening before 9.00 and most of the weekend. Just post up when suits you best and we'll get it on. :ok
Dodger, Can´t play between 20h and 00h in week days,apart from that i´m available...what do you say 18h thursday? :ok

Dodger, Can´t play between 20h and 00h in week days,apart from that i´m available...what do you say 18h thursday? :ok
That's fine with me...just to confirm though (as you will be on a different time to me I think???)...Thursday at 18.00 BST...:ok

Richard' date=' I know you're running scared :lol[/quote'] So scared in fact that I've decided to stop playing for a while :\ Seem to have lost all motivation to play (not to mention any ability I might have had) - not sure how long it will last, but on that basis can gazza award you the win please :ok GL in future rounds Helen :hope

Re: PL exclusive Heads Up tournament with PokerKings 2 - 1 to myself against Griff, all good games. Took the first game down with a cooler hand with myself flopping trips and Griff hitting two pair. 2nd went to Griff who just always managed to have the better kicker. 3rd game went alot quicker with some key hands being hit finally Griff was all in with his A2 against my A6.

So scared in fact that I've decided to stop playing for a while :\ Seem to have lost all motivation to play (not to mention any ability I might have had) - not sure how long it will last, but on that basis can gazza award you the win please :ok
:sad Sounds like you need a holiday without any poker to distract you. Hope to see you back soon. :hope

2 - 1 to myself against Griff, all good games. Took the first game down with a cooler hand with myself flopping trips and Griff hitting two pair. 2nd went to Griff who just always managed to have the better kicker. 3rd game went alot quicker with some key hands being hit finally Griff was all in with his A2 against my A6.
Well played RIVRD, well done :clap:clap

Re: PL exclusive Heads Up tournament with PokerKings Morls and I just finished our duel In the first one he played the hand as an overpair but chatofish wont let go of his top pair medium kicker. In the second one.. he had the top pair and i had an over and that was just enough to win it GG morls