PL exclusive Heads Up tournament with PokerKings - SteveO is champion

Guest gazza271

PL exclusive Heads Up tournament with PokerKings - SteveO is champion  

1. 1.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL exclusive Heads Up tournament with PokerKings Jolly has dissapeared with only a few hundred chips left ... moral dilemma :loon I've gotta finish an assignment for tomorrow (last one!) so i can't be sitting here all night playing :unsure

Re: PL exclusive Heads Up tournament with PokerKings V tough opponent :loon. Can replay the games some other time this week if you want, would be fairer that way playing full games v each other :ok.

Re: PL exclusive Heads Up tournament with PokerKings one of the kids managed to switch off the socket, with a dining chair:loon I had to restart the computer, then the modem didn't want to play:wall Nade had me on the rack at that point, so no complaints about the result Well played Nade:ok

Re: PL exclusive Heads Up tournament with PokerKings 2-0 to Red "I'll hit trips on any hand,hit any pair on the flop,look at my aces and i've even won with 8/3" Fear.;):lol Think I got 5 aces dealt in my 2 games but hey-ho thats the way it goes. Good Luck in the next round, though with that dealer anyone who plays you actually needs it.;) PS I hope the carpet fitters' brought you the wrong length and colour:lol

Re: PL exclusive Heads Up tournament with PokerKings

2-0 to Red "I'll hit trips on any hand,hit any pair on the flop,look at my aces and i've even won with 8/3" Fear.;):lol Think I got 5 aces dealt in my 2 games but hey-ho thats the way it goes. Good Luck in the next round, though with that dealer anyone who plays you actually needs it.;) PS I hope the carpet fitters' brought you the wrong length and colour:lol
Thank you for your kind words - I did receive more than my fair share of luck this morning...which was nice. :lol Better luck next year. ;)

Guest gazza271

Re: PL exclusive Heads Up tournament with PokerKings Kev just demolished me 2-0, well played mate :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Re: PL exclusive Heads Up tournament with PokerKings

Mick' date='Im not available tonight,Im at the football. You about Wednesday or Thursday to get our game in? I persume your at the betfair live final on Friday, good luck by the way:hope[/quote'] Wednesday or Thursday after 8pm will be fine.

Guest gazza271

Re: PL exclusive Heads Up tournament with PokerKings Updated :ok If I miss anyones result please feel free to bump :ok

Re: PL exclusive Heads Up tournament with PokerKings Dave488 2 - 0 Borokp, had 2 good games, nip and tuck although i think keith was disadvantaged because he was playing on virgin on another computer at the same time, good game though.:ok