Guest gazza271

PL exclusive Heads Up tournament with PokerKings - SteveO is champion  

1. 1.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL exclusive Heads Up tournament with PokerKings - SteveO is champion

Ready when your available Chato:ok(not sure if he' date='s at the virgin festival this weekend)[/quote'] Nope... i was just taking care of some business outside of the city How about if we play it tomorrow P.S But what can a maniak mortal do against the BBP? :sad

Re: PL exclusive Heads Up tournament with PokerKings - SteveO is champion Played the 3rd/ 4th play-off last night, was fortunate to win 2-0, both games could of gone either way was fortunate to get the hands at the right times. Enjoyable game played in the PL spirit:ok(hope the game did,nt put you off the other game you were playing I know its not easy playing HU when your playing another tourney)

Played the 3rd/ 4th play-off last night, was fortunate to win 2-0, both games could of gone either way was fortunate to get the hands at the right times. Enjoyable game played in the PL spirit:ok(hope the game did,nt put you off the other game you were playing I know its not easy playing HU when your playing another tourney)
congratulations goater :clap:clap unlucky chatoman well played both :clap and thanks for a great tourney pk and pl

Played the 3rd/ 4th play-off last night, was fortunate to win 2-0, both games could of gone either way was fortunate to get the hands at the right times. Enjoyable game played in the PL spirit:ok(hope the game did,nt put you off the other game you were playing I know its not easy playing HU when your playing another tourney)
No problem goater, the other tourney was a qualy and i had enough chips to get a place even as a sitout. And yes.. goater beat the **** out of me... damn it why i am so loooooseeee and calling station sometimes :\ The best part of it, is that the whole tourney was played in the PL spirit as goater said. Congrats to goater for that 3rd place (hes not BBP for free u know ;) )

Re: PL exclusive Heads Up tournament with PokerKings - SteveO is champion Well done folks :clap:clap:clap:clap another great PL exclusive played in the right spirit :ok:clap:clap:clap:clap PM me your Poker Kings id's and I will email Stewart and organise payments :ok

Re: PL exclusive Heads Up tournament with PokerKings - SteveO is champion Just spoken to Stewart and payment has been made today so should show up in your account anytime soon guys :ok Steve - I've PM'd Jon asking him to contact you to sort out details for the Flush subscription :ok